Vergeben officially says that SNK is absolutely NOT in the Smash Bros Fighter Pass

>Vergeben officially says that SNK is absolutely NOT in the Smash Bros Fighter Pass

TRACER FUCKING WON BROS! SHE'S IN!

Attached: Smug Tracer.jpg (594x334, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77980705?jumpto=26#26
youtube.com/watch?v=sAaF2x5kxwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Catalog
>Browse
>Filter Image MD5
>Filter Filename
>Shift + Click to hide thread
Get the fuck off my Yea Forums

Attached: __big_boss_and_onishima_homare_metal_gear_series_and_etc_drawn_by_jpc__sample-010fa956d61564693cd6ca (850x850, 157K)

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77980705?jumpto=26#26

Are you sure about that?

Based

>vergeben
fuck off

>Vergeben
take whatever he says and trust in the exact opposite of it, i guarantee you its more reliable than actually believing him

Attached: markus.gif (360x240, 982K)

>HURR DURR I HEARD A NAME BUT DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE EVERYTHING CONVENIENTLY LINES UP FOR ME EVERY TIME LOL
Shut up faggot

>virginben
Oh remember when Steve was in

Tracerchads always win

TracerCHADs run this place holy shit

Tracerfags are the probably the laziest rosterfags I've ever seen. They're just Steveposters but they lack any kind of creativity with their shitposting. At least Steveposters made that grotesque model while Tracerfags just lazily say "She's in!" These threads almost never have any Tracer lewds in them either so what's the point? They're just a waste of everyone's time and she's already been forgotten because of SNK posters. Overwatch is irrelevant and people would rather spend their time experiencing Metal Slug for the first time instead of Shields: The Game.

All i can hear from this post is cope

>trannywatch

Very excited to play Tracer and have her fight the Enderdragon with day 1 Minecraft content and also fight Isabelle who is just an echo fighter on my custom stage with Minecraft content which was announced at Minecon and maybe after that preorder Viewitful Joe 3. Also pumped for Ultra-Instinct Vegeta in DBZF! Everything he leaks is so cool except for the fact that he deconfirmed that we'll never get a Link's Awakening remake, that one's my favorite game

Is Vergeben is like some sort of boogey man?

fuck off you worthless brain damaged retard

>believing anything virginbitch says
>when he said that steve is in smash
>when he said that steve would be revealed at minecon
>when he said that k.rool is not in smash
>when he said that isabelle is an echo fighter

>Vergeben
what did he "leaked" again?

Nothing. Virginbitch has never been right about anything, and he has always, always, always, always, always been critically wrong about anything he said. His mouth is nothing but a hellgate to Virginbitch's hell dimension of lies, forgery, fraudulence and deceit. He is THE prince of lies.

lol cope, I remember when Yea Forums was sucking his dick when he correctly leaked banjo

>Virginben
OOF, is it 2018?

Never happened.

You morons are so easy that op doesn’t even need a fishing rod but their bare fucking hands.

Attached: 5997280C-2E4A-481D-AE01-0E8D8296CA29.png (600x580, 577K)

i believe vergeben, Yea Forums is just mad at leakers that get things right. but you know he didnt say

Whatever you say darling

Vergebin never got anything right. Cope vergedicksucker.

How many times has vergeben been wrong by now?

More than ten trillion times.

hes never been wrong

Stevefags are desperate for a new mask to use.

All I hear from this post is seethe.

Attached: 1549405141310.png (1101x362, 405K)

Vergeben is a seething pathetic bitch who got BTFO'd hardcore by the grinch. Anyone listening to Vergeben is a triple seething pathetic bitch.

Vergeben hasn't denounced shit. He claimed that he heard some things, but there aren't concrete.

>never actually said that
>op was a retard
ARE YOU OKAY?

Why are you and your smashfriends shitting up the board so much? No one likes you.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAaF2x5kxwI

Gamexplain has now doubled down on the SNK leak being real, even making a video to disprove the "computer mixup" theory going around that people are using to say it was just a website accident and not a leak. Gamexplain not only did not believe the Grinch leak, but avoided talking about it for seemingly no reason, and this time though they have doubled down on the SNK leak being real. What could this mean?

It means that GameXplain are gullible children who think leaks are real.

SNK Heroines replied to the error too with Athena. So its probably not her.

The leak was international by Nintendo and it means info is coming soon. They dropped the SNK info early to cull disappointment.

>only fighter mentioned is Terry
HE'S IN

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-223832_Twitter.jpg (1080x733, 365K)

Remember when Gamexplain doubled down on grinch being fake and everyone on v had a fucking autistic meltdown

Gayexplain knows information far in advance because they're journalists. If you have no idea what you're talking about then i suggest you keep your mouth shut and listen very closely to the people who have ties with nintendo.

I sure am enjoying that Minecraft content in Smash. Oh wait. Oh yeah, and Hero being the first DLC character was rad too. Hmm? That didn't happen either? Weird, it's almost like he has a nonexistent track record when it comes to DLC...

name a single time Vergeben was right

Retard, they literally have inside info and get the ok on all videos like this.

Is this what Stevefags are now? Are they so distraught after the bear and bird getting in that they now must grasp to any unpopular character pick?

Attached: cope.png (252x202, 12K)

Literally kencineroar

Everyone knew they were coming ever since Ultimate was announced.

They aren't journalists, retard they're shills for Nintendo and run a YouTube channel.

>officially

Fuck off with your fantasy

every single time

>"Don't trust the guy who said that Incineroar is in the game, guys!"
>"But also you should trust the Grinch leaker! That is infallible proof we're going to get so many good characters!"
I trust him about as much as the next guy who is as skeptical about him as I am, but there is SOME merit to what he has said in the past, so disregarding him is kinda retarded.
I'm just going by what he says for now because I'm not a goddamn retard, unless there's someone else with a damning piece of evidence.

Attached: 1444146633300s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

They are journalists. In video form. Almost every video is news shit they get from nintendo themselves. You have NO idea what your blathering about because you want to sound smart. Fuck off already you runt.

Why the fuck do so many of you fags care who gets in? You don't even care if they'll be fun or balanced, just what fucking IP gets their representative.

It's happening. All the filthy insiders are gonna get grinched by the true fourth DLC fighter. GameXplain, Sabi, Virginbitch, and the rest of these insider scum are about to get BTFO'd by Nakoruru because they were dumb enough to fall for the most obvious leakbait in Smash history.

They are shills. They literally LIE when the big N tells them to. THAT IS NOT JOURNALISM.

Not only are Gayexplain and Sabi gunning for SNK but SNK is too. It's a marketing tactic. If it's Nako then they know about it already.

It is now you angry bitch.

Attached: 1566540266220m(1).jpg (370x426, 32K)

whats with smashfags and leak larping autism

t. Seething grinchnigger

>Why the fuck do so many of you fags care who gets in?
A few reasons. One of them is the potential relevancy a character and their game series may receive by being in the game.
Other people are just rosterfags.
And then there are even more who are just waifufags.
And then there's Shantaefags.

they just want to be right so hard, this is exactly why games like phoenix wright are so popular too. it excites that part of the mind when you win arguments in your head

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NAKOFAGS
AHAHAHAHAHA

>SNK
Shingeki no Kyojin?

Attached: 1566144794052.png (870x720, 918K)

Not angry, just using caps to emphasise since people don't seem to understand what exactly GE is, an unoffial marketing arm of Nintendo.

When has he ever been right about DLC? Where's the Minecraft content? Joker isn't a Square rep. Show me ONE (1) time he was correct about Smash DLC.

Nigger, I've been saying that Incineroar was gonna get into smash since the release of Sun and Moon. I even predicted Ken and Banjo. Wheres my legion of brainless retards?

How many game series were revived by a character from the series being included in smash?

he's definitely got legit sources for smash at least

Banjo-Kazooie by virtue of getting representation in something after so many years. Kid Icarus got a brand new game that had plenty of inspiration from Brawl, as Pit and Palutena's designs were taken straight from there.

dumb akko poster

hows that minecraft content doing boys

Attached: 8976005224.jpg (285x327, 12K)

Kid Icarus and...that's pretty much it. You could argue Mega Man but Capcom claims it was due to the high sales of the Legacy Collection.

/thread

Was a new game annouced?

Really tho. I don't know anything else that uses that acronym.

Attached: 1566149480981.png (884x892, 335K)