Target price matched gamestop and sold me this for 20 dollars

Target price matched gamestop and sold me this for 20 dollars

Attached: 20190902_153037.jpg (4032x3024, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ol12g5GxI7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i bought one cheap and turned it into an emulator box, still use the psp more for that stuff though

What is that???

I like it for two player arcade stuff.

>price matching
>white hand
how fitting

You should have spent 15 more dollars and made a far superior PS1 emulator with a Raspberry Pi 3.

you still got ripped off by $15.99

Why not just buy it from Gamestop?

I have a SNES Classic that I modded and am very happy with, just wish it had more storage (had to use an external USB Drive to hold my PS1 games).

Is the PlayStation Classic worth it?

>11 playable games
>Very easily hacked
That's a good deal

This is your brain on a long day of college and shitty friends mixed with the Metal Gear Rex boss fight cheesing you out of winning when it only has a sliver of health.

Attached: E2A18A8A-620B-4261-A23C-868985742437.jpg (4032x3024, 3.31M)

They wouldnt pick the phone up and confirm they had them before i drove up there. Target did

>white

in Spain they are 60$ at the cheapest

If you buy from Gamestop, you also get 2+ unrelated used games for 20% off.

Attached: desperation.png (1529x716, 237K)

>should have spent 15 more dollars
plus power supply
plus sd card
plus case
plus controller 1
plus controller 2

>Supporting Gamestop

>Supporting Target
Pick your poison, faggot. Both are absolute shit.

What's the point of buying an emulator?

I completely forgot this existed.

Raspberry Pi is unironically Reddit

I checked last week and this thing is still 90€ in France, that's like almost 100$ lmao.

Good purchase OP. Not.
youtube.com/watch?v=ol12g5GxI7Y

Target is definitely better

more like you just being a fucking asshat

this

Should've put $20 in your gas tank instead

Jesus shut the fuck up is there anything on this 60iq board that isn't tainted by retard spouting leddit at everything they don't like?

Rather cut my dick off than support that piece of shit company

I’ve never lost that fight and I played it as a child on release

Spouting Reddit at everything you don't like is retarded but Raspberry Pi is actually Reddit

why? It leads you to reddit every time you turn it on?

Pstv is a better psx player but you missed the boat on $20 ones. Glad I bought 3.

You still got ripped off.

You still got ripped off

map the gamepad to analogue left both axes on steam and you are good to go

you still paid $60 too many

Well obviously, a nigger would've just stolen it

fake because you are white

I tried doing that Autobleem stuff to mine but I don't know whats the best place to find gaemz. I got all the NES SNES N64 GBA games from emuparadise back in the day but they're gone now. ):

>I've been so thoroughly subverted by techno-corporism that I see computers and think Reddit
I'd just kill myself

The r in rpie stands for redddit

Good deal, it's a nice little emulation box
I got one for my brother and loaded with with genesis, snes, and ps1 games and he loves it

There's a retro game thread up on /t/ with packs with every game for those systems, just scroll through the list and uncheck whatever you don't want to download
Just keep in mind that might take a while, GBA alone is more than 3k games since it includes all regions

>paying 20 dollars for a paper weight
Congratulations, you played yourself.

Everyone in these ps1 or snes classic threads always mention getting abpi though.

Is it safe? Anything coming from 4chins seems to be the nest for a possible bitcoin miner to me.

You're full of shit, pédé, it's 42 euros on amazon.fr

I was talking about physical stores like Eleclerc and Intermarché, forgot to mention it fdp

Actual primate tier

oh my God how can snoy get fucking away with THIS?

Attached: Caleb_Lighter.png (1024x768, 52K)

I downloaded the genesis, snes, gameboy, gba, and some of the psx ones
Some of the files are zipped which made me wary but so far everything has been fine and I did it months ago

Wait what? I have one how do you play ps1 games on it. I got one from a friend for 5 bucks and have found 0 uses for it so far
t. Retard

shouldve got pizza

>controller isn't wireless

>he breaks his own personal property

Probably. I played it for an hour and i am pretty much done with it.

cheer up its still a nice looking emulator box, if you liked the ps1 you shouldn't regret it. it's just 20 bucks

The novelty was enough to justify 20 dollars for me. Maybe i will hack it if it isnt too much trouble.

how much more did you pay for an AC adapter?

Uh i have like 5 spares at home

Check out a channel called tech James he has vids on modding these. There's others but these guides are easy to follow along.
T. Fellow retard

For someone who never had a ps1 what games are there that look good today. Played resident evil 2 and the controls were pretty bad

What's with Americans and breaking electronics?

minorities would have just shoplifted, youre right

what is the little removable port on the the back used for?

the pads themselves are worth 20 bucks mate. They're quite good for other games too.

If I were to hack my PS Classic, for games such as MGS1 that have multiple discs, how could one go about swapping discs in the middle of the game?

can you fucking read or

I just did the math, and they're running a b1g1 50% off promo too. Which is better than getting 20% off both games assuming the games are priced the same. Literally better to separate the preowned games order from the console order.