Fucking imagine Marco or any other Metal Slug character in Smash

Fucking imagine Marco or any other Metal Slug character in Smash

Normals: Uses punches for jab, blasts from a handgun for smash attacks and some air attacks, and a knife for tilts

Side B: Grenade. Can’t drop it like Snakes, it’s a simple toss that’s pre-set every time, with an explosion hitbox with good vertical range

Up B: Had to make this one up. Grenade drop. Has you drop a grenade beneath your feet while in the air, and once it blow’s you get a crazy jump that has great air control and is very fast. Slow setup, but great reward

His gimmick is focused around Down B and Neutral B
Down B: Gun change. Can change Neutral b to various different gun types.

Neutral B: Shoots different types of guns, which has ammo displayed next to percent. You can move while using it as well.
Types include

-Machine Gun: Shoots fast, decent damage out put, medium range, decent ammo, and no knock back/hitstun

-Rocket Launcher: Shoots slower, great range, decent kill power, but little ammo.

-Shotgun: Close ranged, great kill power, Shoots very slow, very limited ammo.

-Flame shot: Slow shot, decent range, and great damage and shield damage. Medium ammo. Similar to Plant’s side b, but in a single burst. No hitstun or knock back.

I know I shouldn’t get my hopes up but this would be great

Attached: E88BFA8F-BEF6-4345-8E6A-B7A58090765A.gif (500x573, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSBBsUld8zM
youtube.com/watch?v=4TG7pE1jboo
youtube.com/watch?v=0CHofTkBmCE
youtube.com/watch?v=8xdv3fKqbYk
youtube.com/watch?v=K0MRIsrK_Wo
youtu.be/XkRw7q_EU_8
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77982719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

love the concept and honestly I couldn't think of a more Ideal SNK rep than Marco or the entire squad (with 4 different alts ala hero with marco alongside tarma, eri, and fio), but I will say there is always the option of a helicopter for the recovery not that i dislike the grenade drop concept you presented, but just figured I'd share a possible alternative

Attached: helicopter.gif (112x113, 44K)

She's in boys

Attached: IMG_20190902_094030.jpg (980x1200, 172K)

Yeah I had helicopter in mind, but I was worried that it would be too large, clunky and odd, especially for smaller stages. Same with the use of tanks in the actual moveset. I’d personally save that stuff for an all out military ambush for the final smash

>Fucking imagine Marco or any other Metal Slug character in Smash
I can. It's called Mii Gunner

while we're living in our own personal fantasies, how sick would it be if he wasn't 3D rendered but instead he was beautiful pixel art?

Definitely more deserving of being in Smash than Terry "Nobody Ever Wanted This Retarded Literal Who Cuck In Smash" Bogard.

I was just kinda under the assumption that the final smash would be a metal slug, but yeah I guess I never considered the fact that the helicopter depending on the character and object sizing could be too cumbersome for its large size even more so when the stage itself happens to be small and an all out military ambush would be a lot more cool and cinematic than just a metal slug, so yeah I guess that unless they find a way to handle it without the helicopter feeling too out of place that a grenade drop is probably the better alternative.

>why?,yes,we are the next smash characters,how could you tell?

Attached: 4f0593d754f0d3676c1cc09d4f9c3f02.jpg (1280x1002, 234K)

More than just that
>Audio clips from MS
>HMG or lawnchair as items
>'Mission Clear' jingle as a victory theme

>Everytime you switch weapons, you hear the name of it being called out

I hope these guys get in.
I have no idea what the story of ms is or even what systems they were on (except that one ps2 collection) but man they look cool.
I'd main Marco for his looks alone, he looks like a chill dude who just wants some fun.
That and metal slug is the only SNK franchise I've ever heard of and didn't even know KoF was snk until yesterday

when playing on the metal slug stage as the Marco, Eri, Tarma, and Fio you get a mission start at the beginning of a stock match and a mission complete for when you win or a game over for if you lose. victory theme is mission clear that takes place in the standard character victory screen, game over music plays prior to the opposing character's victory screen.

IORN LIZARD

Attached: 1556683531580.png (447x390, 100K)

What about the jetpack? Wouldn’t that work too?

What should his moveset be? I posted this in another thread; I think that
>the metal slug would be his final smash.
>Standard B would be black grenade.
>Side B would be an rng of weapons from the metal slug series (i.e heavy machine gun, enemy chaser, iron lizard.) ( Kinda like G&W's side B).
>Down B would be breakfast where he eats food to recover. Do it enough times and he'll get "woah big" and all his special will get a buff.
>Up B would be his rocket pack and can move in any direction.
>And his side smash would be "secret blow", the oversize boxing glove in his packpack.

I think more than likely Marco would be calling out his attacks. Would be nice hearing the audio clips from the game.

Attached: marco-ngbc-super.gif (320x192, 130K)

RAWKET LAWNCHAIR

you're absolutely right, there's also always the option of the astro slug and the one man ufo from as well. I just felt the helicopter best fit the military theming early metal slug went for, but it would be nice to reference and use the zany elements that they started embracing with 3 onwards.

>Victory music is this with the voice included
youtube.com/watch?v=iSBBsUld8zM

Attached: 5a29ffab58fa1271161d4cdc82d566ec8659d47e_00.jpg (250x250, 24K)

from metal slug 3 as well*

Attached: Metal-Slug-3-Last-Boss.jpg (484x363, 55K)

Up b should definitely the jump out of different metal slugs, and then the slug blows up. Tank, walker, camel, etc.

>Terry
>Athena
>Terry
>Marco

These are the realistic hopefuls. Which one? I hope for Athena since I think she's neat.

Attached: latest[1].png (565x1195, 406K)

Marco(and the MS crew) has the most interesting interactions and given that SMU tends to bring non fighters into the roster, he seems like the most likely to enter.

if they ever make it in i can see Nintendo making random POWs appear and walk around the stages whenever he is in play giving him upgrades/grenades

Attached: tenor.gif (200x200, 140K)

Hostages would be assist trophies. They often announce new Assists with new characters. Alucard got announced with Richter for instance.

Just gonna dump this here until I finish the image later:

- [ ] Properties: Marco is a mid sized character, being about the same size as Little Mac, only slightly bulkier and shorter to find a mid-point between his artwork and sprite depictions. Weight is on the heavier side of mid-weight on foot, and super heavyweight when in the slug, being as heavy as Bowser to be exact. Attack-wise he can be quite strong, though he is somewhat lacking on the defensive side. Edging on the faster side of mid-speed on walking and dashing. His design most closely resembles his first game’s appearance and has Eri, Tarma and Fio as alternate skins, similar to Hero.
- [ ] Playstyle: This fighter is a fully fledged Gunner, meaning they’re a hard zoner. He deals somewhat weak damage while he’s on his own, with his weapon switch being a very slight upgrade to damage output, though it is used more so to tackle different obstacles, so he is reliant on his Metal Slug to deal the heavier damage or finish off an opponent who he may be having trouble with on his own.
- [ ] Active Gameplay Mechanic: Metal Slug. Marco has the ability to pilot a standard Metal Slug tank, where he gains a great deal of power in exchange for speed and some of his moves.

Pt. 1/3

Attached: 0E150619-1E83-4E67-8CEE-DED6B24BAE47.png (2000x1895, 3.76M)

- [ ] Passive Gameplay Mechanic: Weapon Switch. Marco has the ability to temporarily switch his main weapon from his handgun to one of many other guns. When Marco uses the gun switching move, his gun’s design will change to the shotgun-like design, no matter what type of ammo it has. Each gun will have their own set of ammo that can be used up before he is forced to go back to his handgun. Every time you chose a weapon, the same announcer will say the name of that weapon. The guns are:
* Heavy Machine Gun: deals double the damage of the handgun, being 2% per bullet, and a much higher fire rate. However, this gun only holds 30 bullets.
* Rocket Launcher: High damage projectiles that are the only one of the guns in Marco’s arsenal that can be reflected. Each one deals 3% damage and can shoot up to 20 of them. These missiles are much slower than all of the others Marco can use.
* Shotgun: this move deals the most damage out of all the guns Marco can use, dealing 7% per shotgun blast. This weapon has a much shorter range, and has damage that tapers off the farther you get from point-blank of the gun itself. Can be fired 10 times before returning to the handgun.
* Flame Shot: A weapon that fires a large singular blast of flame. This move deals 5% damage per shot, but is much slower than even the shotgun. The burst of flame will travel 1.5x the distance of the shotgun, begin to travel upward the farther out it goes in a parabolic arch and will leave a burn effect on opponents that will last for 3 seconds every time they touch the flame. This weapon can be fired up to 15 times

2/3

Jab is sorta like megaman’s. I’ll get into it later.
- [ ] Standard Special: Weapon Switch. Marco can switch between four different super weapon types. He will control this move by pressing the B Button, which will open a menu where he can select one of the four weapons. Once you have made your selection, a Prisoner of War will jump out from behind you, pull out his boxers from his pants, which will end up covering you (and shielding you from damage). Once the boxers are put away, you’ll have your new weapon type with an indicator next to your damage percentage.
- [ ] Side Special: Grenades. Marco will lob a single grenade
- [ ] Up Special: Astro Slug. Marco will jump into an Astro Slug and fly upward by holding the B button after the initial Up-B, like R.O.B.
- [ ] Down Special: Metal Slug. Marco will jump into a standard Metal Slug tank. The Slug will control nearly identically to Marco himself, but without the ability to use his Standard and Up Specials, Smash Attacks. Its health will be displayed with a pulsating red glow, that will begin to show, then pulsate faster and faster once damaged, until eventually Marco must jump out of it to return to his normal moveset, as the tank explodes behind him, which will deal about 10% damage and a large deal of knockback to the opponent if hit by it. His Side Special is replaced with a single tank round that flies in a similar arch to the grenades, but makes a much larger explosion, which reaches 2/3 the length of Palutena’s Usmash. The Slug itself is slow to walk and dash, however it has the same jump height and speed as Marco. It will have armor similar to Bowser’s Though Guy ability, but can withstand a bit more, as well as having the ability to never be grabbed or thrown. This move will take a significant amount of time to recharge, as it is able to be kept out longer and is more versatile than something like Wario’s bike.

I’ll elaborate more on these later.

3/3

If anything they'd appear on the Metal Slug stage and give you an item when you rescue them, similar to the chests on the Dragon Quest stage

not in the fighter pass tho

Allen O'Neil boss battle

God damn it marco sounds so fucking kino I want a MS rep so damn bad

I didn't know I wanted Metal Slug in Smash until the SNK leak but why would Nintendo or Sakurai pick them? It doesn't seem like anybody was asking for an SNK character, it came from out of nowhere.

people do still love metal slug. They probably saw how it's a huge arcade classic, similar to the other classics that get added.

I had in mind that Marco's entire normals (sans a few) would be firing his gun, but the pistol is like Fox's blaster, fast with decent range but weak and no knockback at all, so his whole plan is to rack up damage with pistol and then finish the opponent with his other weapons.
His main gimmick would be his down-b where he uses his walkie-talkie to call for support in the form of a POW (gets summoner after 2 secs of using the move and only 1 pow can be summoned), when Marco touches the POW he gives him a random weapon (heavy machine gun, rocket launcher, etc..) and all of Marco's normals get enhanced with said weapon (HMG does better damage than pistol but still no knockback, rocket launcher is like Samus' missiles but a bit stronger, Shotgun is his strongest weapon but lacks range and is low on ammo, Flame shot does massive damage but it isn't that strong with knockback and laser gun has amazing range but also no knockback), if the opponent touches the pow then he releases food to heal a bit.
Only non-gun moves would be his dash attack being the slide from Metal Slug 5 and back air being the mechanical boxing glove he uses.
UpB would be the jetpack he uses in MS3, Neutral B would be his grenades and Side-B would change his weapon (he can hold 2 weapons at a time, it also can go back to pistol).
Fsmash is zantetsu sword slash, his strongest move sans shotgun
UpSmash he summons a thundercloud to strike above him, strong move
DSmash he throws a fire grenade that burns the area around him, does good damage.
Get up attack and ledge attack would be knife slashes.
Final Smash would be a cinematic where he gets in the metal slug, using all the arsenal it has and finishes it with him jumping out of it while the slug does the kamikaze attack (ending with the clasicc X explosion).

Just imagine that as the fucking ultimate smash.
>You and your bros are fighting in the final space stage
>Marco grabs the smash.
>The fucking crabtank with waves for legs appears

Attached: 1567456756145.gif (266x242, 354K)

>win match without losing any stocks
>YOU'RE GREAT

>all these creative ideas
>all we're gonna get is some jank ass bootleg street fighter character

Attached: 1562426576017.jpg (600x600, 42K)

He looks kinda shitty and the focus of Metal Gear was always the bosses so nah

I'd love Metal slug!

But lets get real here. Its almost definitely Terry or Nakoruru or whatever.

No doubt people still love Metal Slug, the games hold up incredibly well and are playable on just about everything.
It just doesn't seem like there was a demand for an SNK character at all. If Nintendo really did it, they're based as fuck, but zoomers are going to lose their shit just like with Hero.

they would be like the flying men in magicent

>It just doesn't seem like there was a demand for an SNK character at all.
hasn't that been the case for most new fighters?

>Spam characters
They will hate them.
I won't.

Attached: 1533742553247.png (533x534, 262K)

The point of the dlc was to bring in new people from different demograhics who never played smash before.
We already have fighting games covered with Ken and Ryu so Kyo and Terry might feel a bit too samey. Nako is just a bit different enough to slip through but Metal Slug? Now THATD be really interesting.

It's probably too soon to decide that. I'd say Hero had a lot to do with the "Goku in Smash" meme and people have wanted Banjo in Smash since 64. Joker and Piranha Plant, if that even counts, have both been out of nowhere though.

>Pixel-art stage with original SFX digitized voices
youtube.com/watch?v=4TG7pE1jboo
Now I will be really sad if that doesn't happen...

his stage should be final attack from 2/X or on top of rootmars.

>The original MS2-3 announcer voices their names in the character select screen instead of Xander
>The arena where you fight Allen in Metal Slug 1 is the stage
>that or the Independence Day pastiche from 2

what about the full last mission from 3? and if there is no winner by the end of of the rootmars section, the one that jumps first into the slug wins.

you mean one of those transformation stages?
like you start on the part where you fight fake morden then go into space, then inside the mothership and finally on top of rootmars?
sounds great

>Mfw final smash is named final attack

Attached: 39556.jpg (712x706, 27K)

What about a custom stage mostly resembling the original military environments with a bunch of easter eggs hidden throughout?

No one asked for a DQ character,they asked for Goku and they find out the trunks of videogames

Anons please stop,my heart wants this but the realisms of kyo or Terry is hight

All the ideas ITT are kino and sad that probably are going to be rejected

Attached: 1507244144001.jpg (807x560, 39K)

Such is the way of interesting characters. There is always a character more boring and uninspired to overshadow them and get picked by sakurai

That would be nice too (maybe put Allen or Morden as boss fights there) but I think the final attack of MS2/X and the Rootmars fight are the most iconic moments of Metal Slug, so them being represented as stages would be phenomenal.

Exactly.

I would honestly say, that for the average audience, the most iconic part of the series is the typical military enemies
remember: most people who played the game did not in fact reach Rootmars

C'MON BOI

>most people who played the game did not in fact reach Rootmars
personally i never reached the rootmars level until i got a ROM for my pc, but there was always the madlad that managed to beat the whole thing with 5 CC or less and always had a small multitude of kids cheering for him.

GO HOME TO MOMMY

SEE YOU IN
*whoops can't say hell in this game*

>SEE YOU IN HECK

>Palutena commentary
>Allen interrupts them
>SEE YOU IN HE
>you can't say that in this game!!!!

Fuck man all these ideas are great but no the smash community wants fucking owl girl and hat ken

Would honestly be a really good choice to make an interesting move set.

Here’s your SNK rep, bros.

Attached: 92D61478-6D5D-4D01-A1D7-BB8327B1B08F.jpg (4000x2801, 2.75M)

holy based. Now I REALLY want a MS character in.

Attached: damn nigga....png (757x669, 620K)

That would be EBIN DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seething terryfag

At least owl girl will be unique. Hat ken is just punchy punch.

My vote is for Fio.

Attached: __fio_germi_and_mars_people_metal_slug_drawn_by_optionaltypo__801ac535c5a21fa2c384aefc8d1025ca.png (712x890, 970K)

zoomer going zoomies

I really hope the metal slug gang is choosen, seriously look at all the creativity by the fans meanwhile with the other characters it's just the generic moveset,I hope they are added

Attached: ClPC-fGUsAED8Tv.jpg (957x463, 105K)

I'll be happy long as Eri is a skin for her.

Attached: 52882709_p0.png (650x1200, 360K)

This thread is only setting me up for disappointment when the SNK rep just turns out to be terry

Attached: 47c.jpg (816x640, 58K)

Two alts for each of them, like Hero.

Attached: metal slug.png (640x480, 224K)

Fuck Terry.

Attached: __leona_heidern_the_king_of_fighters_drawn_by_loped__52f9fef45b5a1d0afb929a0c503f9ac7.jpg (1500x1500, 218K)

Talking about leona and clark... which is their original franchise? I remember them from KoF, but that was a crossover game.

>all the interesting characters they could pick
>all those cool movesets
>we get another ken/ryu
Why would something nice happen

Attached: Magic is a spook.jpg (679x679, 87K)

Ralph and Clark are from the Ikari Warriors game, that's why they have that name on the team meanwhile Leona is from the king of fighters

All The SNK characters share the same universe and that's why they where added to metal slug,you can even see Marco and the gang watching fights of Kof in several games

The more you know. thanks user!

too bad they went for something boring, metal slug would've been based

So if the Metal Slug squad gets in, how should they look?
>like the MSXX art aka
>A more realistic look like Shinkiro's art
>Anime-style like the first metal slug or the concept art of the games
>The more cartoony/chibi look from their in-game sprites

this thread has literally made me hate Terry even more now, thanks guys.

Knowing Sakurai, it would be closer to the ingame sprotes

It’ll be MSXX for sure.

Attached: 152677545.jpg (1280x1773, 368K)

I don't hate Terry as a character but as a potential DLC character he is really bland, hat Ken and all that.

I love Terry but a part of me dosen't want him in this game. Metal Slug would fit smash bros so much better

Attached: image0 (2).jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

MSA CHARACTER NEVER EVER

The PF squad also exist in the KOF universe but it's a different universe from the MS one.
The KOF universe is at (relative) peace while the MS one is constantly at war.
My personal headcanon is that the KOF universe is one where Morden never left the Regular Army.

I love Terry but he already was a guest in a different game and Ryu & Ken are good enough for a fighting game rep, besides Metal Slug is the only SNK franchise that hasn't gotten any crossover with other games these years.
>Terry in FEXL
>Iori in Million Arthur
>Geese in Tekken 7
>Haohmaru in SC6
Last crossover MS had was with the Battle Cats.
Not to mention MS8 is already confirmed to be in the works so a MS rep would really help for hyping it up (Samsho is out already and doing better than ever and there's already hype for KoFXV).

And occasionally, Hyakutaro pops up and fights for whomever tags him first with fireballs and jump kicks.

YOU'RE MINCEMEAT!

Also, Allen would most likely be the Assist Trophy.

SEE YOU IN H*LL...

Trailer should be Snake being informed of a new Metal Gear only to find himself battling the Metal Slug.

Good idea

Based

Absolute kino

Attached: 1567367968985.png (700x805, 633K)

I would buy a switch if they did something half as cool.

Attached: 1565906259763.jpg (1156x1080, 255K)

Boss is Gen. Morden piloting the giant Metal Rear tank. I know it's technically not a Morden boss, but it's probably the best one that could transition to Smash gameplay.
youtube.com/watch?v=0CHofTkBmCE

>final smash summons the ayy lmao mothership from metal slug x

fund it reggie

>Snake gets to destroy the metal slug after an intense fight
>But a silhouettes jump out from the tank before it explodes
>Snake gets surprised by this
>The smoke starts to dissipate, showing who this shadow
>It's Marco
>tag-line "Marco Slugs Out!"
>youtube.com/watch?v=8xdv3fKqbYk
>Some gameplay of Marco is shown, clips showing his normals and battling the other characters
>Some random nods at the games like him being assisted by Diddy Kong using the peanut popgun or him shooting like crazy at the bus AT
>Suddenly Marco gets KO'd by Snake who hides on his Box
>The continue countdown from Metal Slug appears on the Screen
>*continuecoinsound.wav*
>Close up to Snake getting out of his box just to be launched far off by Fio
>Behind her are Tarma, Eri and Marco, and they all taunt
>youtube.com/watch?v=K0MRIsrK_Wo starts playing
>Footage of Marco's alts (Eri, Tarma and Fio) fighting the rest of the cast and showing their specials moves
>Their Stage is shown, it's the scenario where you fight Allen in Metal Slug X
>They show them fighting for a bit before a close up of Allen (or maybe Morden) to show them as the Stage Boss
>Trailer ends with the Final Smash being Marco getting on the Metal Slug, shooting the vulcan and the tank's cannon at Snake then finishing it with the Metal Slug Attack (aka the kamikaze)
>Cutscene ends with Marco & his squad getting on the metal slug, shooting towards the screen, which flashes white (nod to the metal slug 1 intro)
>Super Smash Bros X Metal Slug
>Extra Cutscene is Marco eating a bunch of food and getting fat (one of his taunts, gets back to normal after the animation ends) with Kirby just looking at him

>Mfw this is 25% probable and 75% not

Goddamnit I hope Nintendo announces the direct soon so I can loose my hope or actually being excited by the dlc,all the others dlc aren't relevant for me

Attached: 1566499086380.png (648x648, 117K)

Lowkey afraid that one of their gimmicks would be getting big from eating too much food.

Attached: shoobie-stare.jpg (600x800, 42K)

In-game sprites for the chibi style and moveset, but face animations and outfit designs like MSXX art.

what's the best neo geo emulator?

haha

I think Sakurai might make them a biiiiiiiit taller/slimmer than their sprites, but otherwise I agree with you.

Having a Slug as a special move would be fucking based. The size comparison to Bowser is also perfect. Only thing is having the tank as an easily accessible special seems a little OP. Imo the tank should work like Joker's Arsene meter. The only difference is you build meter by landing hits on your opponent. When the meter's full a POW comes and says "Thank You" and spawns the Metal Slug.

Attached: 1567386356847.png (749x631, 791K)

we can expect more Fio & Eri porn

I was temped to make it a meter move, but figured there were a lot of characters I'd already made movesets for had meters of some kind. Also having it be based on its own health would kinda be more faithful to the slugs playable in the games themselves, as they can withstand a certain amount of damage before breaking down and exploding. To balance this it'll just have way less health than it does in the MS games and a long recharge time to be able to do this again, coupled with Marco himself being somewhat weak without it.

god this would be so fucking perfect

Down B: Drop Shot
Neutral B: Grenade
Side b: Pistol
Final Smash: Either the tank or any super strong gun like Heavy Machine gun/Shotgun/RocketLauncher for 10 seconds

WOAH, BIG

A lot of that stuff would make sense being part of his normals tho. We need more gunners.

bump

fucking nice

>they can withstand a certain amount of damage before breaking down and exploding
Yeah, usually three hits.

It’s a new and stage feeling seeing so many people care and love METAL SLUG being stuck on gacha hell.
Ryan O Neil assist trophy if happens

You better mean Allen O'Neil, or YOU'RE MINCEMEAT!

I forgot about his name and I remember the name of his daughter
Also would you imagine if this is the game where Drop shot will finally be useful? if not Op

>implying that's a bad thing

I mean obviously it wouldn't be the EXACT same, but it'd be similar enough to get the point across.

>Ryan O Neil
Eh? Allen only has a son named Allen Jr.

Why not the whole crew? You could have Marco, Tarma, Fio, Eri, Ralph, Clark, Leona, and then either the pig tail girl or Mushi-shi looking mother fucker from Metal Slug 4. Or make the last character Heidern if you need a playable villain.

Trevor, Nadia, Ralf, Clark, and Leona all have unique melee and victory poses in their game appearances. The base 4 have identical animations aside from victory pose/taunt.

Up-B could just be jetpack

And honestly, for as much as I want Terry, a Metal Slug rep would be hype as fuck.

Guys stop I’m gonna fucking kill myself if it another character

Attached: C11A8CD8-0498-450A-8593-F513D13EAC53.jpg (960x806, 83K)

My man

this. Terry is fucking terrible in comparison to a MS character.

The idea that we could get a fucking Metal Slug character never crossed my mind and now that it's so close I can taste it I'm literally going to McFucking kill myself if it's a King of Fighters character.

go play metal slug

just fuck my shit up.

I specifically remember a thread where Metal Slug was mentioned as the DLC character and everyone hated the OP for giving them hope.

I know Terry is all but confirmed but that thread was so specific about Metal Slug way back before all this happened and it’s driving me crazy that I can’t find it anywhere

there was a post with Marco being a DLC but the other character was undertale or something like that.
At this point I expect a Marco costume for Mii Fighter

>The closest thing we’ll get to Metal Slug characters are going to be mii gunner costumes

Fuck it I’ll take it at this point

Attached: 448E5BF9-3C01-4B2B-B302-790F1BA1C9C7.jpg (1000x867, 123K)

Nigger

he's right though

this thread just made me try out ms3
fucking incredible game

Overall pretty good...

>Shotgun only dealing 7%

I would change the shotgun to have even less ammo, but potentially be a high knockback killer.

I dont even like SNK but this sounds way better than Ken with a hat plus gives us at least one gun user in this 3 swordsman DLC
to bad it wont happen cause Samurai has abysmal taste

Attached: 1510920645807.gif (500x281, 927K)

The best part is ||when you get on the huge fuck off rocket||

DON'T GIVE ME FALSE HOPES

Attached: 1553470335490.jpg (640x481, 181K)

>Female
>has a mech (multiple in fact)
>from an SNK game
it has to be her bro wtf

Attached: 77f0a15c65e447ce1a16ec61bed77a35.jpg (800x1200, 407K)

if Fio gets in somehow I'll jerk off with my Smash cart in my mouth

I was thinking the same.
It couldn't get any more retardedly awesome than that.

it's something at least

Should the Smash Announcer do the weapon name calls?

>tfw none of this will happen
Give me a hug man

Attached: 1562904711661.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Do not give up hope yet, user. Everyone gets their turn eventually. Everyone.

Attached: 1541723460082.png (2300x3300, 1.63M)

>Terry
>Ken with an hat
Man, you are such an ignorant
youtu.be/XkRw7q_EU_8

>tfw of all the potential SNK additions, Metal Slug is my favorite
>tfw I really don't want to have to deal with a DLC powered zoner

Attached: 1566863194532.png (201x160, 34K)

Only the Ikari Warriors, Nadia and Trevor are almost the same as Eri and Tarma.
That being said, I don't think those two are as memorable as the other characters to be alt skins, but maybe Eri and Tarma could have an extra color based on them.

Rocket Bumper!

Attached: ms-lawnchair.gif (400x400, 129K)

>marco gets in smash
>Yea Forums gets renamed RAWKET LAWNCHAIR again

The dream is over
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77982719

>no Metal Slugs in the moveset
Oof, yikes. cringe

imagine being underage and having never played Metal Slug lol

Big question of the day: Why is this thread still alive?

power of rawket lawnchairs

Basically this, I thought the same thing so I'm putting my hopes even lower just in case.

Let's teach those alien invaders who are trying to crush our hopes and dreams know who's boss!

Attached: Im-Back.jpg (736x359, 44K)

YAHAHAHYAAHAHAYSHAHAHA!!!!!!

>Not grenade on neutral b to simulate OG controls.

Attached: Metal_Slug_controls_panel.jpg (400x496, 96K)

Based thread surviving the night

>Heidern
>villain

Nani?

ENEMY-CHASER!

Attached: 1567392022372.gif (675x227, 73K)

I have never played a Metal slug game in my life, what did i miss out on?

lots of fun

The PF squad are working for the vilains, even if they are good themselves.
REMINDER THAT MORDEN DID NOTHING WRONG except losing.

IIRC, Sakurai say he likes making no fighter characters into Smash because he has to think the moveset.
This thread is proof of how fun it can be.
Thanks Anons.

Attached: Slug.gif (100x100, 6K)

Based and thispilled. Sakurai hates adding in characters that are already in fighting games, something Terry is in. Terry just isn’t going to get in.

For me it's Abigail

Attached: Abigail_MSA_laugh.gif (60x90, 4K)

Cute

Metal Slug 6 isn't that bad
The only shitty things about it are the dumb combo system and the classic sounds being all replaced

Bumpan

>tfw she will never step on you
WHY EVEN LIVE

Attached: MSA Abby tfw.jpg (1540x2168, 333K)