Is this finally playable on the Switch or should I just forget about it?

Is this finally playable on the Switch or should I just forget about it?
I have been wanting to play it since it's release but I have been holding off.

Attached: dd9rvco-4f80fc20-9d11-44f8-8705-b22cae9d3831.png (300x300, 211K)

You should play it on something else or forget about it until you hear news that they've fixed it.

2019, I am... forgotten

This is what I did. I backed it for a physical Switch copy but just got it on PC because I wanted to play it this year.
I don't know if I'd say it was "worth it" but I still enjoyed it even after double dipping.

I'm playing it on the Switch at the moment. Some areas are hit with severe slowdowns still. They shouldn't have released the gane in this state, desu. With that being said, the gameplay itself is great.

WHERE'S
THE
FREE
DLC

Attached: 1566867293433.png (483x488, 238K)

are they even working on the switch title or update for the switch? it seems to me that took all the money and ran because they sold enough versions on every system, no reason to actually fix a broken game, that won't make them enough extra money. so it will remain in the sorry state it is. released quite a while ago and there havent been ANY news about it at all.

I just beat it today on my ps4 pro

Won't be released until the switch port is fixed.

just play it on pos4 as god intended

but will they ever do that?

They made it top priority so they would be working on it, not even Zangetsu has been released thanks to that.

Just play it on pc jesus

FUCKING NINTENIGGERS AAAAAAAHHHH

That's what we got when they decided to axe the WiiU version in favor of a Switch one, they should have just offered a refund or a platform change.

The Dullahan head familiar is fun, I wish I had begun using it before I beat the final boss, but I only used it when I was beating OD.

Dullahammer Head is the most OP of the familiars, specially at max grade even with lower rank.

did the drawfag ever finish this?

Attached: 39.png (972x929, 697K)

Play on pc, i recommend the panties + bra mod

>shitch
HIAHAUAHAUAHuahauHAUAHAUAH
AYYYYYYYYYYYY

PC*

>Californian SOINY

Got pictures?

This. I have yet to finish the game and I'm pretty much at the end. I just lost hope, but if they end up fixing it I'll give it a shot, after all, I did have fun with it.

I hope you're happy with your underpowered garbage paperweight nin10yearolds cuz I sure aren't. Ditch the hopeles shitch and give me my DLC Iga you hack

Attached: 1561289846181.jpg (583x532, 32K)

You mean PC, the only platform anybody should play this game you fucking retard

Attached: 1563132627826.jpg (625x1200, 109K)

what's a
>pc jesus
?

b-b-b-b-but I don't want to sit next to a monitor using a clunky keyboard to play!

Still waiting for that shitty patch. Switch is my only option because my pc is bad.

Can I pirate this now?

Just get it on PS4. PC has constant crashes and Switch is just shit.

Yes, but u fortunately for you im in Australia and Im on my way to work.

I might make a thread tonight

It´s playable. Just remember to always play in handheld mode. Also think while you are at it that you are playing a 3Ds game.

My god is a gamer