I gotta say I wasn't that into the idea of Ryu Hayabusa and then I heard this theme song

I gotta say I wasn't that into the idea of Ryu Hayabusa and then I heard this theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jaIUlz-wNU

Why didn't you guys tell me Ninja Gaiden has such good music? This guy NEEDS to get in.

Attached: QR1Mock.jpg (599x442, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eR5rZQS1pM
youtube.com/watch?v=JFRCdfIGVvg
youtube.com/watch?v=DwoqHwLLAf0
youtu.be/FJ34hgizwPY
youtube.com/watch?v=bJlzjB9y85Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-EvPvfVOUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=cnQEo4bazIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we’re basing characters getting in Smash based on how good their series’ music is why the fuck is Phoenix Wright not in

Finally user, you see the light user

Yeah.

Hardly a relevant character

Because that totally stopped Banjo.

Why do people still act like theres rules here

They're antifags. They don't even like the game, they just like making up rules to shoot down any and all discussion.

This is exactly what happened to me.
Stick with it new ryubro, he still has a chance.

I didn't know that Masato Kato, the guy who wrote Chrono Trigger and some other shit, is also an artist who drew the art for the original Ninja Gaiden games on NES. I have to say he is a much better artist than he is a writer.

everyone knows of ninja gayden, he needs to be in

youtube.com/watch?v=4eR5rZQS1pM

Because you stole the Cheetahmen theme Mr. Wright.

Attached: 1474405101590.png (325x447, 11K)

the only thing more important than ryubros winning and he gets in smash is A NEW FUCKING NINJA GAIDEN GAME GOD DAMN IT

This support Terry and Ryubros.

Attached: thebest.png (428x451, 208K)

I hope Ryu is in, if he's in, make him use a variety of weapons and ninpo please.
youtube.com/watch?v=JFRCdfIGVvg
youtube.com/watch?v=DwoqHwLLAf0
youtu.be/FJ34hgizwPY

I'd still rather have a Yukimura/Zhou Yun/Lu Bu TK rep

Post some tracks other than Ryu's Determination please. That song is easily the MM2 Wily theme for that series and other songs should be recommended as well.

>Ninja gaiden 2 Fighting soul
Best track in the series

This seems about as likely as Goku considering they are characters that do not originate from video games.

I'm feeling pretty confident about Ryu H with Shift's previous track record. I'm less confident about the SNK thing, as it could still be a mistake given the file sizes are exactly the same between the Smash DLC page and the Heroines DLC page.

The filesize is the same on ALL DLC pages. There could be any number of reasons why the SNK thing is a mistake but that is not one of them.

You say that now, but I know you'll be complaining about Izuna Drop spam with the rest of us if he gets in.

Also I bet it is a guarantee that if Ryu gets in, we will prob have both NES/XBOX versions of him, also, would we be getting him unmasked? Would anyone want that?

Because Capcom has no taste

That said, SNK has been doing guest characters in literally every major fighting game so it would be downright strange if Smash was not one of them. That's why this thing is so easy to believe, because people had already been speculating about the SNK rep when they saw what SNK's been up to lately.

If I cant have Wonder Red I'm equally as happy about Hayabusa getting in.

Izuna drops are annoying in Trad fighters because of the limited amount of space.
Unless Ryu dashes forward before doing it like Incineroar, you're gonna have trouble using it in a smash environment.
That being said, if he had an airgrab, Id avoid online play for a week until the hype dies down

>He doesn't remember a time where high-level Ninja Gaiden players were treated as gods.
youtube.com/watch?v=bJlzjB9y85Y

Attached: 130214_inventory_badrelationships_ninjagaiden[1].jpg (668x379, 60K)

I just hope its the modern design and Sakurai doesnt chimp out with the NES design

I know 4-2 gets all the attention but, has 1-1 ever gotten an official remix of any kind?

>Japanese title is Ninja Ryukenden
>English title changes it to another Japanese word, Ninja Gaiden, which makes no sense because it's not a side story of anything
>In addition it's harder to pronounce because everyone reads it as Gayden

Genuinely what were they thinking with the title of this series?

Knowing Sakurai it's most likely both

Why? The NES design is awesome. He had better put both of them in.

Also, put this as an alt color: youtube.com/watch?v=-EvPvfVOUV8

The most faithful way to implement Izuna Drop from the 3D NG games is to make it his Forward Air; give him 3 swings that you input separately like Bayonetta's, and then the fourth input is the grab that activates the drop. Except, give it a gap between hit 3 and the grab that lets characters DI or airdodge out, and let Ryu recover just fast enough to use his other aerials or whatever to catch people instead.

You can also make Izuna Drop like Mii Fighter's Suplex, where Ryu dies way earlier than his opponent if you Izunacide.

hopefully he atleast be the final DLC character

I mean the real hope is that there's another pass and that there would be more characters beyond him but if these two are really the only ones left then yes I hope he is one of them.

sounds like your typical edgy techno crap

It has a fucking wood flute in it and you're calling it techno.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnQEo4bazIo

Is Iamshifty correct about his Ryu claims

I dunno, Shift was the evil monkey in The Chronicles of Narnia who caused the end of the world by having the donkey Puzzle imitate Aslan (God). So I would be suspicious of what he said.

And the thing is that Vergeben also predicted the "next character" was Erdrick only for it to be Joker, so it's entirely possible that this guy has inside information on a single character just like Vergeben did, but not on the timing. I think that's all Vergeben ever really knew, about that one single character.

>still caring about Virginben after his SFV "leaks" that could've have been more wrong if he tried

couldn't have*

Note that I'm not saying he knows anything else. I think he happened to know one character that nobody would have guessed and used that to craft his image as a prophet, even though he didn't know anything else.