Rimworld

About to re-install this.
Any mods you'd recommend?
Preferred some conversion stuff, but only if its actually polished

Attached: 4bf8c6b64a857455bbf9c3c003e595c5_original[1].jpg (1552x873, 253K)

bros don't leave me hangin'

Rimjobworld.
Dubs Bad Hygiene.

Anything else is according to taste and it depends on what sort of category of shit you want to add.

>Dubs Bad Hygiene
Is that actually a good mod? Because I don't like the implications of a toilet mod being second to the sex mod

Rimjobworld

Anything else that looks fun. I like the fishing mod. Get a bunch of race mods, mod manager, silly mods like being able to eat trees, psychology, hospitality, whatever.

Workshop + mod manager makes it so easy, its hard not to load up on them.

Attached: 20190814001332_1.jpg (1920x1080, 453K)

Both are muh realism mods and can you can turn off the shit you don't want. The sex mod can let you use the showers to wash off the copious amounts of cum your character gets drenched in but if you're a realismfag trying to manage where and how people take their shits is great too. Because it never makes sense to have hunger but no bladder.

Okay that makes sense.
Yeah I intended to install RJW anyways, not gonna lie

Was looking for mods that really change up the gameplay though, I've tried the middle earth one and the cult one and they were both really wonky and inconsistant

Wild Animal Sex.
Prepare for the animal purging

HugsLib
Miscellaneous 'CORE'
Humanoid Alien Races 2.0
Glitter Tech
Gloomy Vanilla
[WD] Expanded Artillery
Fire Door
Vault [1.0]
Girl's Frontline: Sangvis Ferri Weapons
Defensive Machine Gun Turret Pack
Prisoner Arena
RIMMSLoadup
Bionic Icons
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering
Hospitality
RuntimeGC
Medical Tab
RT Fuse
ResearchPal
More Trade Ships
Stack XXL
P-Music
Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion
Various Space Ship Chunk
Megafauna
Rimatomics
Prison Labor
Prisoner Harvesting
Vanilla Animations Expanded - Livestock
Wa! Skeleton!
Replace Stuff
More Furniture [1.0]
Vanilla Furniture Expanded
Gloomy Furniture
Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Medical Furniture
RIMkea
Magical Menagerie
[WD] Expanded Floors 1.0
Questionable Ethics Enhanced
Cybernetic Organism and Neural Network
Go Explore!
Quick Stockpile Creation
GlitterNet
RazzleDazzle!
Power++
Everybody Gets One
Evolved Organs
Gloomy Extra - Kitchen
Rim of Madness - Bones
Vanilla Fences
Electric Stonecutting Table

> Still no Z-levels.
> Stolen art style.
> Basic as shit without 100+ mods.
Just stick to Dwarf Fortress.

Mods are going to work or not work based on load order, dude. It's a lot like skyrim and Rimworld of Magic has a guide on sorting mods.

I can't make many recommendations on what changes shit up, but maybe look at TiberiumRim. I heard it was good.

Ogrestack is better if you want to have shit like compatibility with Multiplayer.

Well it wasn't crashing or anything but something about it bothered me, don't remember what it was but I think there was still items that didn't fit the aesthetic at all. Yknow what, I'll just give it another shot since I'm starting fresh anyways.

>muh Z levels

Any game, Dwarf Fortress for example, that requires a wiki for ordinary play is a game that has failed.

All they had to do was unfuck the UI and write some tooltips on how to do basic shit, but no. Bad UI means you're even cooler for learning that obtuse game somehow.

Also fuck losing dwarves because that character on the screen wasn't a cute fluffy bunny at all, but a murderous mummy.

Found the brainlet.

Whats the consensus on Combat Extended?

It's good, but, you have to cut out of a lot of mods in order to use it.

Pawnmorpher if you want to turn your prisoners into horrible mutated monstrosities for their insolence.

It's not that I'm a brainlet. I've spend hours making my first fort, making sure I get all the stuff so my guys don't die and I have fun starting over.

I liked the roguelike mode better. I have good memories of collecting bounties on a guy I charged and made him fall and broke his legs in a tomb.

It just takes way too fucking long to set up a new fort and go through the checklist of meta shit you need if you don't want to starve.

Even worse: I can't find a Dwarf Fortress sex mod to save my life. A sign of an inferior game. Meanwhile my RimJobWorlders are fucking and sucking and trucking like they need it to live.

Still waiting for TiberiumRim to update.

I don't play Rimworld anymore, yet I can't delete it from my computer just in case i may play it someday, because ALL THE FUCKING MODS you need to play it with some content.
>All those mods which got deleted and corrupted by a trannie when it was found out he was taking money from a chairty to itself
Good times

DF is about as fun and intuitive to play as a calculator. I thought I would like it at first, but RW really makes it look like a commodore 64 title. Games like this are free for a reason, If it wasn't already I'd have asked for my money back.

After my last few play throughs I've noticed most mods seem to end up either being; Make the start more tedious or Make the end game easier.
Stuff like bad hygiene that just add another resource to the beginning, but once it's setup you never bother thinking about it again. Or there's stuff like Rimafeller or Rimatomics that just trivialize the late game power needs.
Whats some mods that change up the mid game? Something where I need a good foothold to start in on but isn't gonna end up trivializing everything after it's done?

>Wild Animal Sex
where? Didn't see anything like it on loverslab

It should be on the steam workshop. That mod isn't lewd, it just makes it so wild animals actually mate while they're on the map.