No you shall not marry my sister until you lick mine and all the other Lord's assholes for a while

>No you shall not marry my sister until you lick mine and all the other Lord's assholes for a while

Was pretty kino though when his sister did agree she needed her brothers permission but I had to break him out of a prison in another city we were at war with first

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_352075278_preview.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

>getting enough renown and status that all the lords are begging you to meet their sisters/daughters and you can’t got five minutes without a request to visit one
Drowning in medieval pussy

D d d d does this actually happen?

I just started playing it two days ago. Trying to get enough money to build enterprises in towns so I can build up my army and start taking shit.

Hunting raiders and selling their shit is taking a while though

Attached: tumblr_ff3138870b3047fbaa5edd7a33e16b2f_73276e68_500.gif (500x500, 1.42M)

>ctrl alt f4's your entire army

wtf ur female u cant marry his sister thats gay

You have 500 troops against their 3

Attached: searaiders.png (224x342, 108K)

Of course it happens. Don’t worry about finding a woman at the beginning, focus on building your empire. Once you get well known enough lords will throw their bitches at you.

JUST TAKE MY GOLD AND LEAVE ME

For me, it's Lady Johana.

I like how if you try to use a spear in a crowded place it won't work at all. Makes you think strategically when you wanna fight an enemy army in a town or something.

It's true of most weapons, if you are surrounded your weapon will usually fail to swing properly.

I'm gonna pay you 100 denars to fuck off.

Break the siege it's time for a feast!

King Harlaus, our lands are on fire, the enemies are everywhere, and our men are all dead!

BUT TODAY WERE HAVING A BUTTERED UP ROASTED SWINE WITH BUTTERED BREAD AND BUTTERED MEAD
Also cakes, with extra butter of course

Yes. I has onme super honour playthrough and after winning every tournament for a year i drowned in blockhead puss.y

>Siege of Dhirim #52: Swadian Boogalo.

If I have an Enterprise in one factions city then leave that faction for another does that Enterprise disappear?

It stays under sequestration and you don't get money from it until you're at peace, you never lose them unless you sell them.
Just buy dyeworks in every city lol

excellent

Attached: 1301.jpg (1000x1250, 105K)

Dyeworks make the best profits in towns that have a lot of trade traffic like Dhirim or are very far away from natural dye centers.
otherwise iron or hides can be mor profitable. Flooding the market with velvet can ruin your dosh.

>Order your troops to attack without you
>Your casualties:
>15 Nord Huscarls (dead)
>12 Rhodok Sharpshooters (dead)
>22 Vaegir Marksmen (dead)

Kek found this out the hard way

>Usually stomp most fights with other Lords with just 30-40 swag knights
>Run into tundra bandits (20)
>No problem, they can take this easy while I piss
>Come back
>You lost the battle
>5 knights died, more wounded

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 20K)

Was, perhaps, the protagonist a little out of line?

Attached: 1461511749200.png (640x616, 354K)

>some years ago
>calradic empire
>all tribes united under one flag
>doesn't work

>now
>nu-calradic empire
>all tribes united under one flag
>????????

I think the protag might be retarded

>become merchant
>own all the industry
>making more money than I know what to do with
>walk around in the best gear by myself like a madman and a couple elite horse knights

With jews you win!

It works until it doesn't.

Some woman marry with other lords though. It has happened to me in the past.

If I enable polygamy in Dickplomacy does that mean that only I get to make a harem or the NPC lords can also start a harem?

Attached: aputhink.png (680x521, 115K)

the real questions

That’s why you keep visiting them and duel any faggot lord trying to step in on your property.

>2 Nord Recruits (wounded)

Only you

Why am I getting tariffs from my city but not rent? You guys said the dye industry meme was real but I'm only getting 200 from each one.

Is there a mod to make Swadia actually a competent world power or something? I really want to like them but they are fucked in every game.
>Absolute chad knight units can fuck over any army on open terrain even when largely outnumbered
>Rich and prosperous cities, best architecture
>Surrounded on all sides by enemies, extremely vulnerable and will be eaten by nords, rhodoks, and khergits very quickly
>Lands are spread in an awkward long penis that just thrusts from the coast to the mountains
>King is an incompetent buffoon who could hardly defend his kingdom from one aggressor let alone three at once

Attached: 604936BD-DB4F-43C4-8794-46545AF813C2.png (1161x851, 144K)

I'm consistently getting 300~ denars from them and I have one in Reyvadin giving me 900+ a month.

Try making your character more jewish

Is Harlaus the worst king in the history of video games? He's so incompetent you'd think he was a woman.

Never played as swadia but in every playthrough they are always the first to get whittled down and eventually wiped out. It's kind of sad.

>get 60 butter knights
>wreck every fucking army on the map
>cant take castles though

shits cash

Attached: swadian battlestation.png (602x1431, 912K)

Swadia is ONLY worth it for the knights, and maybe the sharpshooters if you don't want R*oduk

Attached: DELIVERED COUCHED LANCE DAMAGE!.webm (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Taking castles only leads to having to defend them, which AI allies are shit at.

>tfw I didn't know about this and tried to respect the father for once and build up renown before I meet up with his daughter
>got cucked after like 100 days and didn't notice until day 300 so I didn't have a savegame before it
She was from the faction I wanted to join and had a lot of high ranking relatives so it would have been a big relation boost.

Attached: 1407567536429.png (470x483, 513K)

The problem with having a heavy knight faction is this

So which kingdom is best and what mods are good for this game?

Attached: IMG_20190902_102419.jpg (978x1380, 169K)

Gentlemen may i have your attention please?
FUCK the Khergit Kahnate and FUCK horse archers.
Thank you.

Khergits or Swadians if you want to never lose open field combat
Nords or Rhodoks if you want to actually take castles

Nothing lasts forever, doesn't meant it didn't work. Maybe the Calradic Empire lasted for hundreds of years of peace and prosperity, and if it was reformed again the split would just be a blip of discord followed by many more centuries of success.

Mamlukes are cheaper though and they're just as good as swadian knights. Plus they knock out the soldiers so you can take them prisoner.

Knights are shit, open battles aren't difficult or important compared to assaults, and they're not even *that* good at open battles in the first place. If there's uneven terrain they suck, and even if there isn't shield-walls and ranged units can match them in a battle, or win the same battles against others with fewer losses.

>start as a peasant lad come to calradia to make my fortune
>become a mercenary for swadia
>ride around on a few campaigns as we crush three of the other kingdoms while doing odd jobs for the king
>finally swear fealty to harlaus
>get my first city
>time to make my move
>ask for the marshal's blessing to court his daughter
>despite my high relation he has other plans for her
>get her location from one of my bros
>ride to her city and declare my love for her, shower her with poetry
>eventually ask her to elope with me
>she denies, can't marry without her father's blessing
>ask him again, man to man
>while pissed I went behind his back he gives me his permission
>marry her
>she gives me tasks to help resolve disputes between the king and the other lords
>always take the kings side
>eventually relation with king is at 100
>he rewards me with every fief we take
>eventually indicts every other lord in swadia, including my father in law, for treason
>gives me every fief they owned except for a town and three castles he took for himself
>own almost all of calradia outside maybe 4 cities and 5 castles

God bless you Lady Irena

Can you turn on him at that point? Like defeat him and take all his stuff?

Yes, you can rebel against a kingdom and everything that was yours remain yours. It's actually one of the strategy to take over Calradia since it means avoiding most of the issues with becoming an independant Kingdom and whatever leader is left will be severly weakened.

It's a tricky situation right now as the Nords never admitted defeat, and Harlaus is just kicking lords non-stop, only to have them defect back to us a few days later. I'm playing native and since Harlaus gave me everything I asked for I couldn't rebel against him. I could play diplomacy but harlaus has 700 troops with him so he would wreck my shit if I tried to rebel and if I joined the nords they'd be too pussy to help in my fight against him. So I'll just let the puppet king rule and direct his 700+ army as I see fit

Yes an no. You can't actually revolt, you'd have to give up all your holdings and leave the faction, then delcare war I think. Pretty sure though you can disband all the garrison units first though so it's easy to retake them.

The only holdings you lose are the villages you own directly, cities and castles will still stay with you when you defect.