Thoughts on GTA 4?

Pic unrelated, I am too lazy to find a GTA pic.

Attached: downloadfile-19.jpg (474x266, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYBTmUGL_QY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is the multiplayer for pc still going? I finished this game like 4 days ago but shit had a lot problems with the framerate and the last mission, shit game got me mad.

A classic. Beating up homeless people and women with bats will always be fun.

It’s the GTA 3 of it’s era, and I mean that in the most lovingly way possible.

Fucking around in multiplayer with friends was amusing. Everything else was an about absolute slog, and the story was a tonal nightmare

Yes, multiplayer is very active.

V improved everything, and no, those silly ragdolls are not fun.

I bet you're fun at parties.

The story wasn't that great since niko didn't had any kind of evolution of his character, they could've done a lot more with jacob and roman, but shit was just "Help roman do this shit" or just putting jacob as your companion on certain missions just because he likes you

>V improved everything, and no, those silly ragdolls are not fun.

Attached: 831f9246b57cd7c245f99c790056a0120cecdb0f4f501ef280b62de27b29b3fe.png (500x400, 264K)

I am not a clown, so no.

Its shit

it's shit

The pic describes gta4 well OP it didn’t age well

Sneed

It's fun

Attached: explosion.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

What did they mean by this ?

Attached: IsaacRothIV.png (235x314, 85K)

It was the only direction left for the series to go in after San Andreas.
It was a different era.

I always run over the orthodox jews whenever I can

Attached: 1542932504703.jpg (564x708, 222K)

Masterpiece. Only niggers and underages prefer GTA V.

This. You really don't understand the story, the characters, until you get older, and when you do, it all clicks beautifully.

This. 4 is shit and muh physics are irrelevant when the game is devoid of content to being with.

>Implying anyone wants to spend hours playing with pedestrians
lol no

okay kid

I know one thing. GTA IV didn't need a monthly content fluff to keep players interested.

I think there was tons of room for more, once the story ends the city feels so much emptier than it already does.

Attached: 1558717230194.jpg (3840x2160, 3.69M)

pipe down pipsqueak
youre making yourself look like a genuine idiot

I just like that the cars have suspension and it doesn't feel like a Saint's Row sequel.

>All these kids defending IV
We know it was your favorite game as a kid, don't make it so obvious you are zoomers.

>and no, those silly ragdolls are not fun.
Worst opinion I've seen on this website in awhile.

Go play Human Fall Flat, you'll have an aneurysm with the amount of silliness it ofers and that you seem to love.

I felt like that enhanced the atmosphere of overwhelming, borderline-psychological-horror bleakness and despair. Niko "won", but he only destroyed his enemies, he didn't build anything from it. He still can't truly connect with other human beings. The only thing he's truly good at is still murder. At that point, there's nothing left to do but attempt to whittle away the practically infinite money on... the exact same activities he was doing before.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYBTmUGL_QY

Attached: TheJourney.png (500x250, 11K)

I first played it as an adult.

On the contrary, you have to be a certain age to realize that GTA V is complete dog shit.

I-is it weird that I like both games?

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 9_2_2019 11_39_28 AM.png (3840x2160, 3.23M)

It fucks and sucks

Yeah that age when you still think completing video game campaigns is an accomplishment

Imagine being a IVfag and living in eternal cope state because V is the superior game

no user, it's okay
this went on long after iv came out and is now going on long after v came out
when vi comes out it will just shift up a generation as is tradition

I loved IV back in the day because you could get a girl drunk on a date with them, and I’d furiously masturbate to their slurred dialogue. It’s a great game mostly due to my personal fetishes

Everything in 5 was a downgrade except the graphics. You're obviously a child so I can't except you to understand.

4 and 5 are both pretty good but Vice City will always be the best GTA. Fight me.

The vehicle handling in 4 was rarted, suspension made of marshmallow ffs.

The Zelda cycle applies to so many franchises.

>GTA IV
>Lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony
>Red Dead Redemption
>Undead Nightmare

Rockstar peaked in 2008-2010. I will hold PS2 era GTA in my heart and I liked GTAV and RDR2 a lot but we are not going to see that quality ever again.

>You're obviously a child so I can't except you to understand
>except

Attached: space-ghost.jpg (376x211, 50K)

Flying out of your windshield was fun. Jumping out of helicopters was fun. You don't know what fun is because your first GTA game was pay to win.

>You can't do that on V
>V is the same as GTAO
You never played V

If you think 5 is pay to win youre a fucking amateur

>MKII shitter comes at you
>pull out RPG and procceed to destroy him until they leave

At least not Grand Mario Kart.

Hey now, I can’t do that in too many games

You can use boats in V if you miss the handling so much.

>Playing San Andreas on my cousins Xbox
>I'm enjoying it to the point where I kind of wish I had it
>Several years later I buy a few GTA games on steam during a sale
>Try out 4
>It's absolute garbage

I don't play games for realism. That was truly disappointing.

Or I can just play GTA IV, you fucking clown.

And play with the huge variety of vehicles such as slow boat, slightly faster boat and fast boat? lol

Yes m8, endless fun.

man... RDR2 has one of the best storylines ever by Rockstar and hey I've been playing GTA since GTA 2 in 1999...

that is by far the most accurate thing anyone said about GTA online... I've never spent a dime in the game. You just have to outsmart your enemies and there's tons of money making glitches to the point that is ridiculous to waste money on shark cards

are you flirting with me?

well since you're discussing GTA games on the internet that gives you 99.9 percent change to be a dude... so.... hell no. but why?

A tech demo and the black sheep of the franchise.
Bus-riding IVfags fellate the handling despite no car having such understeer and violent tilting also, because it's realistic, don't you know?

Attached: 1566560715339.jpg (524x563, 34K)

Actually I identify as a Sprite.

sorry dude I identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter

I liked RDR2 storyline and there are some of the best things Rockstar has ever done (Arthur overall, "I am afraid" scene, the braithwaite mansion...) but a bunch of things fall flat and hurt the overall story like Javier and Bill being very poorly treated.

>violent tilting
exactly this. i remember my brother spazzing out about the handling and when i pointed it out that no car does this and if it does you need to get to the garage asap. he was furious

It was the begning of the end for me. I know a lot of people like 4 but i honestly fucking hated. the game only becomes interesting around the end and i fucking hate the driving.

However the 2 story lcs came out and i actually really like those. the tone and all the weapons of TBOGT is what GTA4 should have been from the fucking start.

The MP is pretty fucking fun and going nuts on the airpot was awesome.

then gta 5 came and killed it even more.

im a boomer
V is better
eat shit
*sips*

Attached: 1532297772547.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Best fucking GTA game bro.

I'm glad that Red Dead 2 brought back many of the elements that made IV great. If only they also incorporated the San Andreas gang warfare and stats.

I still play it on ps3 its fun

>Top: Gritty brown and bloom
>Bottom: Full of color and fun, like a modern Vice City
5 is better.

Gta isnt suposed to be colorful and gay even games like vice city would have dark parts

It's as colorful as you want.

>based ayy lmaos
you just proved their point, gta 5 IS better

>garbage world
>garbage story
>garbage characters
>GARBAGE WORLD

one of the worst GTA's

Sneed's Row 2 was better

you're actually describing GTA V, how are you this delusional? GTA IV is the only GTA with a coherent narrative, good character writing, and next to SA, the best atmosphere. keep baiting

>Niko keeps complaining about violence and being poor
>owns a luxury condo on central park and a lambo
>coherent narrative

>muh story in a gta game