Manuela Casagranda

Discuss.

Attached: Manuela_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 996K)

>sticking your dick in Ash Ketchum

No thanks.

oops got her pregnant

Small penis beta male with large breasts alpha female is best paring

>dubshitters

literally topkek

cute

Attached: 1564629623052.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Perfection

Best girl in the whole damn game.

>muh superior nippon voices
most of the seiyuus with the exception of a couple characters in this game are literal D-list seiyuus who have never been in anything besides this game. get out of here with this shit.

Attached: 6bffx9kA.png (512x512, 131K)

I don't play FE with the english dub and I've never heard Pokemon's english dub either

The JapVA’s sound so generic. For once I actually prefer the subbing cast.

Between japanese literal whos and american literal whos I prefer the former, thank you

Lock the door.

the western vas aren't literal whos with many of them being casted in many things from the likes of . you're just a weeb

I wanna fuck mommy

>Spot the newfag
get out and go back to your gay reddit colony in /vg/

They're all shitty. I just choose the japs because I don't like Saturday morning cartoon voices in this game. Caspar being one of the goddamned worst offenders.

I'm 100% I've never heard any of the american VAs, meanwhile every now and then I recognize the japanese VAs from other works on anime or other games.
Also it doesn't feel right to me to see an anime character speaking fucking english regardless of the setting.

>You will never manage to score a date with Manuela
>Showing up to her room
>Hearing her stumble and fumble getting to the door
>Being invited in to have the smell of raw female musk assault your nose
>Her clothes strewn about the room, with a pair of used panties hanging from the ceiling light fixture
>She's wearing nothing but a loose fitting T-Shirt with some spilled on it and underwear being eaten alive by her unkempt mound
>Offers you some wine and fills your glass to the max
>Serves you some delicious food that looks suspiciously like the food on her shirt
>Keeps refilling your glass while you get sleepy
>Next thing you know, you wake up in bed with her glomped on top of you, the smell of alcohol wafting up your nose

MANUELA!

Attached: 1566687248050.jpg (1276x1080, 129K)

I want to dive right into them tiddies

>dubshitters

I would love to give her kids.

Thank you. I could die happily if that happened to me.

It’s too late for that. She’s pushing 40 before the timeskip. Plus she’s an alcoholic.

Where’s my cougar foot pics

Old hag just the way I like it

>It’s too late for that
Is this a challenge?

In the ending where you marry her, you sire a bunch of kids with her.

She's a medical magical professional, bro. She's been keeping her eggs in stasis with the desperate hope that she'd fine a man someday. And she does.

Me.