Webm thread

Attached: 1449264035089.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WjMPIDVBz4
youtube.com/watch?v=E6nbpTPESRg
moddb.com/mods/death-wish-for-blood
youtube.com/watch?v=IhZatLJSTnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_F1L8yYtDyA
youtu.be/oWYiJV_Ubqo?t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=AX3DOd84Ehc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: legssmall.webm (640x360, 2.3M)

Attached: Super Mario Bros 1-1.webm (1196x786, 2.86M)

Attached: [!] AGDG Embassy S01-E39.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

Attached: [!] AGDG Embassy S01-E21.webm (640x360, 2.67M)

Attached: 1559841925652.webm (356x200, 182K)

Attached: [!] AGDG Embassy S01-E12.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Doesn't make sense

Gta 6

Attached: 1567262686777.webm (610x360, 2.05M)

Attached: Borderlands 3 test 2.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: Shelly showering (Ion Fury).webm (720x480, 105K)

Attached: Shelly squating in the shower (Ion Fury).webm (720x480, 1.23M)

Attached: blob.webm (1280x850, 1.4M)

Attached: Ion Fury - Piano Puzzle Solved.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

nice

>Nigger
Every fucking time

Attached: Pathologic 2.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Oh yeah? Where's your video proof of it not making sense?

Attached: 1552439038812.webm (960x760, 2.9M)

God, Max Payne 3 is one of my favorite games ever.
I wish the flashback chapter was longer.
Max Payne 4 fucking when?

Attached: LosSantosCustoms.webm (600x328, 2.6M)

Based Yea Forums poster

This has nothing to do with video games but based fellow white man killing niggers

Attached: prisonbreak.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Attached: darksouls2.webm (1440x900, 2.26M)

Can't wait for this game. If I can even get a fraction of the enjoyment out of this one that I did in 2 I'll be happy.

Sounds retarded.

>Firing multiple rounds after his clearly compromised his attacker
What a disgusting piece of shit.

Why should I care about what you think? Lmao

Attached: boss1.webm (960x540, 1.19M)

You fire until the threat is neutralized... that's what he did.

You can still fire from the ground, dude. You're supposed to fire until there is 0% chance that they are capable of movement. That general translates to "dead".

same

Attached: Borderlands 3 test.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Attached: 1550642324090.png (640x632, 554K)

>liking borderlands
Fuck off back to memecity with your fellow reddit faggots you retarded leftie.

What game is this?

What did he toss on the counter?

Attached: Ludwig v shitter.webm (768x432, 3M)

Super Mario Bros

>shoot nigger
>tiptoe out
>steal some of your store shit so you can keep it

i can see you've never been scared shitless

Why did i waste a minute of my life watching a 1-1 lets play?

Bag for the money. Have you never seen any hold up scenes in movies or series?

why would you let that thing stay alive?

They are usually white and have a big dollar sign on them.

Fuckin nice

Attached: the jrpg audience.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I have been, I just have sense not to carry a dangerous weapon

what kind of robber is that? guy was barely trying.

Attached: HAIL missiles.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

Attached: 1534397418538.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Attached: Bounces (C64, 1985)-.webm (768x492, 593K)

You only do that if they aren't armed with a gun.

he assumed the cashier didnt have a gun. but yea dumb cunt should have stayed on the other side of the counter

Plushy power!!

Attached: Plushy Power_1.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

shockwaves

>sense
I dont think that word means what you think it means. Do you also not cook with open flame stoves out of fear?

He was afraid. He was just hoping the guy would put the money in the bag and leave since he had a gun with him but the guy unloaded on him.

>skips fire flower

Attached: tenor (2).gif (330x166, 2.43M)

Yeah I agree, he was down after the first couple of shots, but the guy did intend to rob him with a firearm, thats basically a life sentence in one way or another.

oh also for reason the exit portal is showing something is on the other side of it? it should be all black looking through the orange exit portal

Ok?

actually, open flame stoves have become increasingly unpopular because of how unsafe they are and most new houses just reject them from being designed.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WjMPIDVBz4

why

what happened with the white dude? did he got sent to prison?

This is how a Chad plays SMB.
Virgins wanna hit every block, pick up every power up, jump on every Goomba, and kick the Koopa shell.
That's called autism.

>sent to prison
No? Self defence.

Attached: taunt to get bodied.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

probably never

Attached: Star Wars (1983).webm (1300x980, 2.87M)

Broken af boss that lays out the problems with post-DS1 boss design, naked for all to behold. Let's see:
>Oversized with inappropriate lock-on points, causing the camera to misbehave at all times
>*Enormous* hitboxes that reach shamelessly behind and around the actual attack animation, demanding that the player constantly dodge straight into/through attacks instead of away from them, ensuring that the fight looks as gamey, janky, and illogical as possible
>Insanely high healthbar despite dealing near instant kills to the player, compounded by soundtracks that are too short, ensuring that they loop ad nauseum even in a well-paced fight
>B-b-b-but muh kino cutscene--
--should have nothing to do with evaluating a boss's quality. Ludwig is a solid story beat, but a terrible boss; perhaps the worst I've fought in the series outside of DS2.

Pure kino

Attached: Great Jagras takes his pal for a spin.webm (520x520, 2.68M)

Lot of words, try KINO

Okay, Buckley.
Whatever you say.

Attached: meat shield.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

can't divide by zero so guess i'll skip it

lmao what happened in this thread?

Attached: 1499125052786.webm (600x336, 2.7M)

Attached: watch dogs.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Attached: rvac1111.webm (458x530, 2.93M)

you aren't supposed to lock on to giants idiot

Attached: wrinkle technology.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

cringe

Attached: castlevania aos.webm (960x640, 2.65M)

you know now I understand why maxpayne is enjoyed by so many. Because its third person, offline, PvE only, slow motion hand holding casual shooter. I can't believe I didn't see it before.

Attached: mgsv mission creator.webm (1067x600, 2.85M)

Attached: trials of mana.webm (640x558, 2.1M)

I liked 1+2 for the story

makes sense I mean old is good and new is bad, I agree with you no meme

t. ass whooped by ludwig

git gud

Attached: doom 64 vr.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

if it was this easy to make environments then why does everything look the same in the game?

cuz ur gay

what the fuck is this cancer

blunderlands is a guilty pleasure of mine and I would legitimately pre-order it but fuck ebin, I'll pirate it

Attached: cryin claire.webm (960x540, 3M)

>Lol I'll need a shower later I guess, what a drag lmao.
Why can't Japan just write normal human dialogue?

MP3 gunplay was stellar but it was missing partial dismemberment. 12 gauge to the face basically blows up your head like a watermelon.

Attached: S.T.A.L.K.E.R sniper.webm (960x540, 866K)

same here honestly

because its an AI playing

MP3 is fucking kino, also one of the most violent games I've ever played, not because there's gore flying everywhere but because how real it feels to shoot motherfuckers.

Soldier of Fortune 2 made dismemberment one of its selling points

Attached: sof2_box.jpg (600x758, 219K)

game?

astral chain.

Love all the jumps that are blocked.

They just can't. I can't think of any Jap games with realistic / natural-sounding dialog that's voice-acted

Cant imagine how it feels to be a souls cuck. How many more iterations of the same shit game will they gobble up.

Yeah i really should reinstall it now that GoG saved it from the legal limbo.

Attached: Far Cry 5 oh shit.webm (960x540, 1022K)

>VR for a game that has no verticality

consoles couldn't handle a decently-sized amount of enemies and objects in a small area so every outpost is just '5 dudes'

That doesn't make any sense. What about the large areas with dozens of enemies then? They wouldn't exist at all if what you say is true. Meaning they were just lazy.

There were meant to be large numbers and groups of enemies constantly patrolling around Afghan/Africa and the final mission (also scrapped, of course) was meant to be a giant 1v1v1 between Cypher, Diamond Dogs and Eli for the control of Sahalanthropus that was supposed to involve massive numbers of NPC's from all sides. That's ALSO why each segment of Mother Base is far as fuck away from each other.

That was axed due to Konami's budget restraints though. Consoles have done far more impressive things than MGS5, look at Uncharted 4 for example.

Attached: momentum.webm (1067x600, 2.86M)

Attached: dq11.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

I love this shit
im gonna HZD soon, is it fun?

Attached: prone.webm (1360x764, 2.88M)

Not really anything special, they just cranked their priorities to 11 on their visuals.

It gets monotonous but it looks really pretty I guess.

me in vr

GAME?

Yes, it's pretty fun. Cool story, too.

Attached: Far Cry 5 helping his pal.webm (960x540, 2.71M)

Post more remnant webms

game?

Attached: momentum damage decapitation.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

I was going to but your post made me not want to do it anymore.

Genuinely unique and consistently exciting fights, there's an absurd amount of detail and animation in the robot design, and so many of them, and the game does a good job mixing and matching them in different scenarios.

Story is meh imo, characters are meh, but animations, graphics and gameplay all a-1

haven't played this game since launch, what triggers that kind of backward jump animation? just changing to dual pistols and moving backward? or is it context sensitive because that barricade is behind him? fucking kino either way god what a great game, unironically reinstalling rn

GAT 'AM

I have never seen a worse opinion on the internet in my entire life.

>Game critic gameplay footage

remember when they showed that in the far cry 2 trailer but it was never a feature

Russian gaming memes. Don't know why he posts them here.

It's fun, you ever thought of that?

M-m-magic

Attached: pincushion.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

fun and the things I've listed can't be on the same game my man

FG High Alt missiles then switch to spear for dashing around. Basically untouchable and picking off huge waves like it was nothing.

Not him.
>Uncharted 4
A linear cinematic shooter vs. an open world stealth game with base-management, invasion multiplayer and multiple open worlds.
Stops hilling for your corporate overlords, scumbag. Consoles are underpowered and sold overpriced.

>muh linearity
Motherfucker do you think mgs5 is loading the entire game at once at all times? No, it's only loading what's currently on your screen. Do you think Uncharted 4 is literally just corridors?

>literally just corridors
It literally is just corridors. Wait, are you retarded? Do you actually think Uncharted 4 is open-world? It can be that technologically impressive BECAUSE it's so miniscule in scope. You can finish the game easily within a day with dozens of breaks.

>I don't know what a corridor is
Also what part of "it's not loading the whole game" did you not get? Uncharted 4 has large areas, and just like mgs5 it's only loading what's currently on your screen. In other words it doesn't matter if it's open world or not in this discussion. The only thing limiting things here is budget.

Redout
it's really good

Redout.

Attached: surface_jump.webm (853x480, 2.87M)

Attached: paranoia.webm (750x420, 2.91M)

redout

bruhj

Attached: paranoia 2.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

it did happen, not often but it was there.

God damn, I don't think I ever saw the crazy tracks with teleporters. I really need to keep playing it.

I remember not being able to get into this mod, I'll have to replay it this October.

Attached: Mushroom Gorge.webm (800x468, 2.98M)

It's standalone now, doesn't even need HL1
There's also a sequel, not that good but still fun.

Attached: Paranoia2 - 4.webm (672x376, 2.85M)

tfw played Max Payne 3 but not the first 2

How good are the first two Max Paynes

Totally forgot about this one, what was it called again? How's development coming along?

Examina I believe, it's on steam.

exanima, development isn't too bad anymore, updates about once every 2 or so months, they're planning to add magic and stuff in the next update and add the next arc along with it

Nice one OP!

no cover system, more open levels, tons of easter eggs, way better and funnier story

MP3 had good gunfights but had so many small things I didn't like

Damn good

Attached: 1.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Attached: Rainbow road.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

Is this the most unimpressive webm ever made, discounting the one which shows OP's cock?

Attached: MaxPayne2 2014-04-08 03-57-09-51.webm (640x480, 2.91M)

Attached: Sneg.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

i just won this game the other day and i dont plan on playing it lmao

Attached: redout.png (1159x98, 21K)

1 is arguably better but it has the weird issue with the difficulty going nuts if you use quick saves or something.

1 also feels like a passion project made by a few people, it's nice. 2 is really easy but still a ton of fun.

>That last jump

Kek

I think the idea is that he didn't sprint

>kung fu mod
don't you jest me

>IGN reviews mario

This is supposed to piss me off, but any Super Mario Bros footage pleases me.

Other than this and Maximum action, what worthwhile shooters even are there?

For me, it's G Tek

Attached: giga.png (400x226, 42K)

I confess.
It's a good mod, Remedy approved.

Attached: 2.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

It's just footage of a learning AI playing the stage, basically it would run forward, die, learn from the death, then correct itself for the next run, which is why it pretty much just goes forward.

Attached: C.webm (548x550, 1.48M)

Attached: come on and slann.webm (640x360, 668K)

looks like GTA

It was one hundred percent a feature you mutt.

Attached: 1562899104348.jpg (739x415, 15K)

Attached: 1527616616364.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

wtf

Nice bait.
Great games. You should play them.

They should just remove or change the tank controls, it's one of the only reasons why people don't play it.

Anyone have the better version with the loli bouncing?

Uncharted 4 has a few open levels that are massive and explorable.
Uncharted Lost Legacy main part is an open world.
Just admit you didn't play any of the games.

I still can't get over the airborne barrel. How the fuck did they do that?

The Neptune tracks are something else. It‘s a shame they‘re locked behind DLC on Steam. Same with Mars and Moon.
GOG has a complete edition, but I doubt most people shop around that much. I think Neptune is included on some console releases as well.

Whether you have it or not, you should keep playing though. The game is really rewarding. If you‘re having trouble try to look up how to steer around corners in that game. It‘s trickier than you‘d expect.

Is this Thief? This looks fun.

Nice

HEY PAL

Attached: DM12.webm (720x400, 2.79M)

jesus god look at that fucking lag

>the wrinkles stay hidden inside the mesh and clips through the booty when it needs to show up
that's a pretty smart workaround, I'd say.

Attached: isaac.webm (640x360, 2.25M)

Attached: tigerjoe.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

Yes

It's really not THAT bad, if you're a real ''gamer'', you know you just subcontiously adjust to lag.

It's webms like this that got me to purchase this. It's a great game. I did prefer Arx, but they are different in scope, so maybe not a fair comparison.

Is this Max Payne 4?

This. Played on laggy PC entire life, and couldn't afford a console or better. 20fps never stopped me from enjoying a game, but I'd also never go back if given the choice.

I think I probably died 100 times before I beat this level

youtube.com/watch?v=E6nbpTPESRg

Attached: soul kino.webm (1024x576, 550K)

lmao you faggots, I played MGO enough to know that even without the AWFUL p2p lag it's trash

Nobody cares about MGO, zoomie. We're talking about lag.

Attached: 1567391708182.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Why can't there be a high budget game with this kind of combat, melee combat in games is always ultra autism like Mordhau or Chivalry or Witcher 3-tier third person autotargetting number simulator

>that video
Nice

Attached: str vs dex.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

We're talking about lag period lol, unless you're doing something competitive, it's just not a major issue for (unironically) a real gamer.

You just adjust to it and keep playing your games

Attached: wrong floor.webm (1000x562, 2.84M)

wot gaem?

hf user, just running into new things to fight for the first time is the most fun, I got the same level of enjoyment playing persona 5(my first persona game i didn't just watch on youtube), running into new shit is always a lot of fun.

Attached: lazer puppy.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

moddb.com/mods/death-wish-for-blood

>moddb.com/mods/death-wish-for-blood
thanks breh

OOOOOOOOOOOH you were supposed to go in and out of slow-mo after each kill in that game to make it drain slower. Never thought of that

>something competitive

you mean like.. playing vs. other people ? I haven't suffered p2p lag as bad as in MGO, ever.

haha what a brainlet I didn't know either

u wot? Just jump backwards in slowmotion and he does that

I mean like, playing something for any other reason beside enjoyment.
If you find the game good enough, you'll just play with lag in mind and adjust.

No man, you gotta understand. HIGH FRAMERATE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PLAYING THE GAME.

Is this modded? No way the skybox looked that oversaturated in the original game

Competition can be enjoyable and lag hurts enjoyment no matter what. You're tolerating the lag which is a different thing.

The japanese are crazy

Thanks anyways.

holy shit you're so far removed from the point, did you just want to argue about something? fuck off lmao

Not an argument.

Yeah. It was made by a guy from /aceg/. He switched the stage's skybox colors from another mission. Here's the original:
youtube.com/watch?v=IhZatLJSTnQ

tl;dr

git gud

What do you guys use to record vidya?

It happened in FC2 and was way better than in FC5

>gets up before ragdolling

obs studio

>what are you looking at?

I bought on sale, gonna play some day when I got some free time

I completed the entire game using only kung fu, was fun.

Attached: 1409626015775.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

Sniper Elite 4

Attached: 1407463914546.webm (640x384, 2.49M)

holy fug

what game

based

Attached: Drag.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

Crank the difficulty up to maximum and yes it is. You'll die in one or two hits and everything feels like it should with enemies taking a beating before going down.

>Those fucking teleports
How can anyone even play that shit?

none, it's a parody.

To be fair. If you've played games like CSGO and Dota, you'd know there's lots of people that play this game on their very shitty connections, and awful PCs and they still can perform well and have fun. Definitely not as well as if they didn't have lag, and if anyone with a brain had a choice they'd obviously choose to not lag. But people don't want to let shit like lag hold them back from having fun or getting better, and I don't see why that's a bad thing. If anything, when playing online lag should be expected at eventually (your fault or not).

Now THIS is podracing.

Why would a shooter giving you the ability to melee quickly and easily onto nearby targets make it unplayable?

I remember this a year, two years back. Isn't this a n AI force fed the level?

>its casual and balanced to be thrilling
>lol don't you look stupid Yea Forums

>the atmosphere
Why aren't more games like this? Feels like a painting

fuck horses

Japanese is a hard language to translate to English. Why do you think it takes forever for translation to be done on Japanese games? You either spend hours trying to get the original intention or just wing it and put something that makes "sense" in English.

Attached: 1548288867415.webm (1280x720, 677K)

Dark Souls.

No

>when the bass kicks in.

Was written in English.

It's the skybox - the camera for the exit portal is under the map.

Mario, Sonic, Zelda, Monster Hunter, Resident Evil and Silent Hill all have normal sounding English localizations.

Why would a sniper have a strobing light? It completely gave away his position.

>muzzle flash
>strobe light
are you having vision troubles?

>The guy with a bag over his head is the only one to notice the grenade
lol

Attached: Fuck outta here.webm (720x404, 2.22M)

no

Whenever Remedy starts running low on funds, and needs to throw out something that'll pull sales.

Attached: Death Stranding Trailer.webm (960x1200, 2.97M)

fuck chinks and their retarded, fake tiktok videos

This isn't a filename thread dumbass.

how's THIS for a webm?

Attached: Magnezone.webm (510x288, 1.81M)

Attached: Dante going full Mike Tysont.webm (540x304, 2.95M)

>"webm thread"
>posts webm

hmmm

>haha i was just pretending to be retarded

Is this an H3VR mod?

nobody wants to see your unfunny chinksects go kys

this is the first webm of wipeout I've ever seen that actually looks f-zero fast

that's beacuse the tracks in F-zero are made for that kind of speed
Wipeout tracks are more technical

but does it look WR fzero fast?

I'd like to play far cry 5 if there was the equivalent of the ziggy's or dylan's mods like there was for the previous games.

I keep trying but I just can't get into the floating boat physics

nothing does except -maybe- wr sonic unleashed runs

dude the webm in that post is literally an fzero gx track. it's called Serial Gaps. in fact that's probably the reason he was reminded of f-zero.

what that's not serial gaps

That's BallisticNG, a Wipeout clone.

I thought ballistic ng was that one where you're in a tunnel and there's literally no limit to how fast you go unless you crash

Attached: vtmb dancing.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

That's one of the modes, where the speed class keeps going higher and higher until it caps and you survive as long as possible. It's certainly not strictly a tunnel either. It's still got racing as its core, and it's basically Wipeout but faster.

best girl

Attached: peaches 1.webm (640x360, 2M)

you're thinking of Ballistics
youtube.com/watch?v=_F1L8yYtDyA

Ohhhh ha.

>What about the large areas with dozens of enemies then?
In Metal Gear Solid V? The large areas I went through (I'm thinking of OKB-Zero or the big base in Afghanistan you rescue Emerich from) only had a max of 8-12 visible enemies at once. There may have been more enemy markers on the minimap, but the game couldn't render more than that at a single time.

Horseshit. I distinctly remember the africa mission where you rescue the caged prisoners being interrogated by a translator having a massive fucking army of dudes. When I got caught trying to rescue the girl there were a zillion dudes shooting at me.

More importantly the original post said that that was the reason outposts only had "5 dudes" and 12 is more than twice that.

hey speaking of f-zero does anyone have any idea what the announcer says on the screen where you choose between acceleration and max speed

youtu.be/oWYiJV_Ubqo?t=20

>you can use machine with memory data
>original machine
>gram console, proporsett!
?????

Attached: a.gif (266x205, 2.31M)

>proporsett
pretty sure that's supposed to be propulsion
not sure about the first one though

I thought this was the one where the anime slut's tits got bigger and smaller as she played, but it isn't.

Attached: PC gaming vs Console Gaming.webm (853x480, 2.98M)

meanwhile in autism land.

youtube.com/watch?v=AX3DOd84Ehc

Attached: f-zero gx3.webm (456x360, 2.96M)

needs a name

Attached: 1461897112332.webm (320x240, 2.86M)

>gmod doesn't support the engine code required for portals
>any portal addon is a work around hack
I seriously hope you don't think this means shit user

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Online co-op.webm

It's right there turbotard.

>just jumps over his buddy's body and keeps going
I didn't know mice were Based

Attached: dead space.webm (636x360, 2.44M)

>Mario Kart Double Dash.webm

Fuck off retard this isn't a filename thread

and then the pc car when it gets far ahead finds out they can only finish the race exclusively on epic games store for the next year.

""""""""""AI""""""""""

I don't really hear it

I enjoy doing that to real players in Squad.

Remedy don't own MP anymore, Rockstar does now

goddamnit MP3's gunplay is so fucking top notch but every time I go to reinstall I remember how you can't skip any of the cutscenes. is there a mod out there that lets you or something?

Am i banned

>that ending

Attached: 1559517214215.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

Attached: Dev attempts to keep Russians out of his F2P game.webm (688x384, 2.92M)

wrong thread, idiots.

wow mocap actor and athlete, truly inspirational

>more cancerous chink webms
FUCK OFF

Uncharted 4 has some pretty vast areas where you need a car or boat just to be able to get around the level within any reasonable amount of time. Even in the battles it's not really a corridor shooter; most of the fights are outdoors in big open areas with lots of verticality.

Attached: car bail.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

that's cool as fuck

Attached: v mods when there's a thread on actual viyda.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

Attached: Mr Simstein.webm (1024x768, 2.98M)

Attached: Jerry.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

I remember playing this and the second one in one of the Rogue Squadron games on the gamecube. I miss when games had neat little secrets like that in them.

Attached: heatseeking suicide AI.webm (900x506, 2.99M)

Goddamn I miss May Payne 3

Attached: downhill slip and slide.webm (900x506, 2.99M)

This is the first decent webm in this thread.

The rest of you, your games are trash.

how do you stay immersed in an action scenario while your guy zips around like goku

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 18K)

Attached: thrill of the hunt.webm (854x480, 2.89M)

Attached: d5c.jpg (625x626, 40K)

Get your eyes checked, there was no teleporting. If you can't stomach a character moving quickly during a gunfight then maybe you should try a different medium.

It's that time, is it?

Attached: its nothing.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

>PE2 shower scene

Based.

Attached: shielded sabots.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: DgTTKut.jpg (625x626, 52K)

literally this lol

I simply remind myself that it's a bombastic arcadey videogame meant to be played for fun and not a role-playing MilSim

Attached: ezmode.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

He is right though.

Wow, which GTA is that video from?

DEMPUSHEE RORRU

Get your brain checked because you're obviously retarded.

What game?

Starsector

>coop_battletoads

Well, I guess it is official. I'm too old for video games. I've played and enjoyed most of the games ITT and none of them look appealing to me at all anymore. It was fun while it lasted.

Attached: scandi flicks and powerslides.webm (900x506, 2.82M)

Kill yourself.

>File name

HA

Attached: What-Body-Type-Are-You1.jpg (500x240, 105K)

ok cya tomorrow

Attached: Dumb tanker.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

excellent post

The actual game's use of moving portals is also a workaround hack. Trying to prove theoretical physics with game code is retarded to begin with.

reminds me of the good old early BF2 days where we would stick AT mines on the dune buggies' headlights and then drive them into tanks before they patched it out.

The guy is clearly snapping into the starting point for each animation before it plays out. It's not that bad, but a LOT of the 3 character take downs look really awkward when one of them needs to be in a position and teleports there.

I think people are mostly salty because the game catches most of its praise from its animations and story telling before anything else about it. I've straight up heard people praise the game because it's "like a movie".

Dilate.

>When you fall for the 'have sex' meme but they don't tell you to wear a condom, so you contract syphilis and your brain begins to rot.

Attached: carnage.webm (850x478, 2.86M)

>tfw those few bridges in BF2 you could blow up with C4 and trap tanks in, not destroying them but just leaving them stuck.

I miss this game and Infamous.

They don't really look that awkward, which is why they went with that style of slide-to-place + coupled melee animations in the first place. And also why everyone else still thinks the animations look good - because they don't really notice any problem with it / think it looks bad.
Only people on Yea Forums ever like to point it out and say it ruins the animations, because it makes them feel like they're animation experts with superior standards to those of the average normie who praises Uncharted's animations. But really it's not a big deal and the cinematic, impactful look of the coupled-animations is well worth the minor sliding (especially considering it's a shooter first and not a beat-em-up). Much of the time, the sliding is hidden by the player's feet going out of view as the camera quickly zooms in close on the melee attack as it happens

Attached: ''''''bad animations''''''.webm (1280x720, 3M)

nothing has done destruction the game that i've found

Attached: protopack3.webm (1280x720, 1018K)

I half remember that Hulk game on PS2 was fun with the old destruction.

>tfw game is a lot of fun to watch troops fight each other but to busy microing my army to watch

Attached: Flight of the moldy boys.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

God I fucking love Max Payne 3, I pity anyone that listened to faggots that convinced them not to play it.

Attached: 18216707_1523234151060315_6130594654085006659_o.jpg (680x1030, 159K)

it was! it wasn't as good as this though, i thought. less overall destruction and less viscera

Attached: boingboing.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

>Canadian
>9/11 survivor
These will forever be funny

>fuck ebin

Attached: reddit.png (644x800, 15K)

'Canadian' makes me lose it every time.

Attached: Quake xmas lava.webm (960x540, 2.66M)

avid video game player always gets me

Attached: Children of a Dead Earth.webm (960x540, 1.45M)

Attached: dd.webm (720x404, 2.43M)

Attached: Resident Evil 1 Berry.webm (800x600, 425K)

i wish i could enjoy gaming again and not be empty inside

then leave this board.

anti violence activist gets me every time

Bait post aside I always wondered why Rockstar never added Max Payne 3 gunplay into GTAV. They LITERALLY have the formula for perfect TPS action, and they never did anything with it after MP3

those somersault rolls are so fucking dumb looking, who does somersaults in a gun fight?

Attached: jagsman.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

I do

NINTENDO

Attached: centipede.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

Jesus Christ, that's beautiful.

Attached: 1523037433342.webm (854x480, 2.15M)

Attached: huehuehue.webm (853x480, 2.85M)

Attached: mgs2.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Attached: sh1 firstperson.webm (960x720, 2.78M)

I can hear it...

>Max is like 50 and fat
>I'm supposed to believe he could pull off all those moves

It's a lot more believable than a woman doing it or you.

Attached: P_T__20190603030807.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I really don't feel much excitement for 3, I think I'm just fatigued with the series. Hope you get a ton of enjoyment from it thought bro.

this pisses me off

Attached: 1567253082695.webm (640x480, 2.88M)

And people say Egoraptor was wrong when he said this game's combat is fucking dogshit. God this looks so tedious.

It is dated, yes, but it was acceptable at the time.

Attached: 1567309943883.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Attached: 1567313476261.webm (1066x600, 2.69M)

Nice thread, not a single original webm, same shit as every other thread.

Attached: six.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

that webm looks a little ridiculous don't you think

If this was actually true filename threads would still be like 90% simpsons, its more like 20% now. Times move on. Extremely slowly. Practicall a crawl!

This is how school shooters are created

i literally made new webms just for this thread you liar.

I lost the will/desire to play video games years ago :(

Dark Messiah