Which is superior, dex or str?

Which is superior, dex or str?

Attached: Str vs Dex.webm (720x404, 1.86M)

Inb4 some 1 iq nigga calls this shit animation as if he knows anything

shit animation

Shit animation I know everything

that shit is animation, i know from watching animation all my life

Dex all the way Str are for fatty that believe their fat have power

Shit animation.
To answer OP: luck>dex+str>str>dex>str+int>>>>>>>int>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dex+int

All you need is one good hit. Fuck DEX.

Attached: i dropped my jeans for you anon.jpg (284x400, 21K)

dex because video games very rarely make playing str fun

shit animation

Both

but Thorkell has str AND dex. Flipping over someone's head like a gymnast makes you a defenseless target when the opponent is carrying a fucking log.

Attached: 039.png (820x1300, 215K)

STR

Attached: 1497621424595.webm (1280x720, 694K)

>foam swords clearly bend
dex probably would have won with real swords

dex

Attached: 1493559531763.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

STR/WIS so you can predict opponent actions and attack ahead of their movements. If you can feign your opponent and bait an attack, you can literally one shot them. DEX/WIS is okay, but it becomes an attrition fight against STR/WIS and will inevitably lose.

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Attached: str vs dex.webm (852x480, 2.53M)

Real swords are designed to bend. If they were too rigid they would snap.

I love vinland saga. It's taking me a lot of self control to not read ahead in the manga.

durr real swords dont bend limply like that you fucking mong
all str no int

So endurance>all

You'll eventually be crippled by overspecialization when you come up against someone who has a decent amount of both. It's part of why humans beat every other race in fantasy, because we a jack of all trades is better than a master of one.

Luck
Faith

you don't love vinland saga
you just like the anime adaptation of the first part of viland saga and will drop it during farmland saga or pacifim cuckoldsaga

Why would I drop it? What happens?

the beginning is the best part lol

This animation is inferior, I have obtained omniscience.

>cuckoldsaga

Back to the kiddy pool with you

Attached: 1447399499124.png (834x671, 413K)

Post the pokèmon one

>killing anything with a pulse
isnt that pretty much what vikings did tho

The answer in modern times is always CHA

Avoiding a fight is always the winning move.

We wuz merchants and shit!

Thorfinn becomes a pacifist Christian and spends a good dozen chapters being a farm slave and kissing boots. When farmland saga ends he still goes out of his way to avoid fighting or violence to the point it almost gets multiple characters killed due to him refusing to fight someone

The good part is the first few seconds before the main character displays literal super powers that are then passed on to his 1-for-1 sauske expy.

It's basically naruto but with a very shallow 'viking' aesthetic. I assume that by the end of this shit we'll have some guy with a norwegian name resurrected from the dead to take on entire armies on his own with the help of the midgard serpent or some shit

>he believes cristcuck lies

What
No
Vikings pretty much just ransacked villages. They fought each other sure, but the majority of shit they did was run around and pick off weak or defenseless villages.

kino

>the edgelord fuckboy with the spear
>Hild and the baby
>all arcs are about forcing Thorfinn to use violence but what a twist, he finds a way and doesn't need to use it
enjoy your big boy pool all you want my dude
farmland saga might have been a huge tonal shift but at least it wasn't full of shit writing

Attached: 1491498765352.jpg (655x600, 73K)

Except they didn't. They often settled down and intermarried with a lot of the clans they fought. Recent historical revelations show that Vikings found with Celtic treasures in their graves once thought to be obtained solely through raiding now think it might be voluntarily given to them as wedding gifts.

I mean in the manga Thorfinn gets a perfect hit on his chin and knocks him out.

It's almost like they're designed so it's much harder to seriously injure your sparring partner because that's the exact opposite of what you want to do.

perfect answer

wtf but I thought they raided temples and killed random peasants

wow that sounds gay as fuck
what are some other bloody swordfighting anime I will like if I like berserk

if you talk like a retarded twitter tranny i wont bother reading what you say
try again INTlet

Fuck off back to AoT

LUCK

Attached: 1498580141406.jpg (1001x717, 155K)

inferiority complex from superior animation

The reason vikings attacked churches/temples is because it was typical in that era to keep all the town/village's wealth in the church, as a sort of proto bank.

STRlets/DEXlets get out, this is now a thread for CHAds

Robbing defenseless people sounds pretty rude

My man

The one where you catch the dork moving fast and finish them off in two seconds.

Attached: 1429903136101.jpg (415x426, 85K)

Con

The fuck is AoT fag, speak human, i bet that has better animation tho

Not really mate. He sees that all the fighting and violence and bloodshed is fucking worthless, even has a nightmare about seeing 'Valhalla' which is just an ocean of blood full of rotting zombies constantly fighting each other.

>'Valhalla' which is just an ocean of blood full of rotting zombies constantly fighting each other
sounds comfy

but I came for violence so it's gay

vinland saga is shit, WIT should go back to making more Attack on Titan and Kabaneri

>is because it was typical in that era to keep all the town/village's wealth in the church, as a sort of proto bank.

>Priests: God will protect this church from the Viking hordes!
>Odin: *laughs*

Name of this anime?

Attached: Dex vs str.webm (700x394, 2.89M)

I'm unable to form my own opinions, is this GOOD animation?

wow this looks so bad. I enjoyed the first season of Daredevil but IF, Cage, and that woman's show all looked like shit so i never watched them.

Attached: 1565808374879.jpg (800x838, 141K)

I liked Vinland Saga until they introduced shit like the troll transformation powerup and Loki bullshit wizardy

The curse of every manga that drags on for too long: The author has no fucking idea what to do anymore and ruins it.

all the money is on daredevil, the rest is mostly filler.

That's agility

do you think they really spend more money on DD than the other 3 Marvel Netflix shows?

Attached: 1565808437810.jpg (811x1206, 335K)

>Character development
lmaooo, you mean a character suddenly changing after another traumatic experience?

Their is no development, and thing just happens and he changes, the bulk of farmland is boring farm drama with x-slaves and new slaves, then some dumb farm war.

It's not some well written deliberiate character study, it's just boring.

Charm is clearly superior

Attached: charm.gif (271x220, 742K)

>charm
name ten(10) girls that have charm stat

>dexfags

Attached: 1539738568235.jpg (472x874, 102K)

>tfw you're a 12 year old apprentice and the viking mommyboats pull up on your country's shores

Attached: vikings.jpg (740x208, 18K)

That's not str, that's just longer reach.

sounds like history revisionism but I mean history is like 30% truthful at most

agi beat whatever coboy was

if they don't then the writers and directors for DD are just naturally better than the majority for the other defenders

STR-DEX is superior.

Attached: GUTSvsDEX.jpg (1131x1600, 456K)

why not both?

>They fought each other sure, but the majority of shit they did was run around and pick off weak or defenseless villages.
That does sound pretty nigger-y. Just with swords instead of guns.

Yeah and it really shows, look at any fight scene from IF and compare that to any DD fight scene.

that anime is a bad adaption of the manga and the manga has been ruined by feminism

>gibs me dat gold fo fwee VIGGA
>sheeeit we didnt do nuffin dat gold was a weddin gif'

How can animecucks ever hope to slay puss like us mangachads

Lmfao obsessed /pol/tranny

Luck

>manga has been ruined by feminism
all the chapters involving women are of no consequence to the story, i just skip them. Siggurd's return arc, which just finished was pretty good

STR sucks without CON
DEX sucks without LCK

????????????? why? Because one woman doesn't want to marry some dude? Or the other woman who uses crossbows? You sound like a little bitch right now.

>LCK
you misspelled AGI

dex obviously

Attached: 1501850880327.webm (640x360, 2.76M)