This is a Japanese video game store

This is a Japanese video game store.

Attached: file.png (1968x1228, 3.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kB-vEo0LROs
youtube.com/watch?v=s9VYTn5h8VQ
stellaworth.co.jp/
usatoday.com/story/news/2018/10/22/university-utah-lockdown-after-shooting/1736534002/
instagram.com/marinanagasawa1008/
youtube.com/watch?v=M77dZpiUMpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOUL

Cool

now put a gamestop game in comparison and you completed the soul/soulless meme

>This is a western video game store
>endless kusoge
>roastie whores that work there that will give you shit a la that gta v bitch who got fired a few years back
>trashy entire wall made of funko pops

Attached: file.png (810x500, 477K)

What do they say?

Can you get a japanese gf (not a waifu one, not a girl-male) from those game stores as an aryan white male?

not only that, but also every kind of shop has these when one of their clerks is a drawfag.

tfw will never reach peak drawfag

Attached: 1561424635704.jpg (563x390, 22K)

Easily yes, and you'll have an even easier time if you have blonde hair.

can some translate the text?

Based af and very true.

why are the old ass boomers i always see with their filipino/vietnamese wives and their ugly ass spawn usually fat and ugly?

Why is Ashley in the RE6 RE5 cover?????

>that gta v bitch
Story?

Why is Claire there?

why is the west so fucking soulless and fucked. why do they hate hand crafted analog stuff like this is so much into pc/digital soulless stuff?

this is an american game store

Attached: 1567370214228.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

>roastie whore gives customer attitude for not showing up with ID but with a business card instead
>OBVIOUSLY A GROWN MAN
>her white knights join in to defend her and give him shit too
>she keeps going at it
>he leaves and as he is about to exit the store she and her white knights go off again
>whore gets fired because her white knights filmed all of it
youtube.com/watch?v=kB-vEo0LROs

daily reminder Israel pulled a genophage irl a few years back and got called out on it

That seems difficult to believe. There is a sign in the back saying the discs have been removed from the cases.
You don't really ever see that in Japan. Is that maybe a used games store?

the west will never make stuff like that. unironically NEVER.

Attached: img_4_m.jpg (540x405, 81K)

HAIL CHAMPION OF CYRODIL

Attached: file.png (714x802, 437K)

Attached: dq.jpg (696x448, 137K)

Absolutely stunning

>7980 Gil
Think I'll just keep my soulless, artless shelves, thanks

So is this.

Attached: SOLD OUT.jpg (2048x1937, 962K)

Very cute. Just like me.

>Theres clearly copies there
>sold out

those are empty cases user

That's the joke.
Nintendo fans claim that Astral Chain is sold out everywhere.

not a vidya one. one at a seven eleven.

Attached: a9fe767b739c5233a42418ea9c8e78e1.jpg (400x533, 70K)

typical donki shit

Attached: image18.jpg (604x358, 71K)

Attached: 567640.jpg (480x854, 70K)

>become meguca.jpg

One of these days I'll go over there
if only JAL flies to MIA so I dont have to deal with ORD or LAX

The RE blurb is just a description of the games. The text bubbles from left to right:
>I'm going to find Chris-neesan!!
>Jake...
>Leon, help me! [Screaming noises]
>You're cornered Wesker

The COD blurb:
>I love FPSs, but my girlfriend doesn't know about them. If this is you, there's the COD series. There's a 2 player co-op mode and a movie-like 1 player story [something about your girlfriend's heart but I can't make out the last word]. You'll also be able to brag about your military knowledge!

Attached: chio cool.jpg (422x600, 132K)

Attached: img_5_m.jpg (540x405, 90K)

>girlfriend

Attached: 1042329106766.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

If you ain't mestizo.

さぁ、今すぐ予約して、魔法少女になってよ!

Attached: madoka_magazine_wish_for_more.jpg (700x525, 94K)

Attached: img_16_m.jpg (540x405, 89K)

What if I have light brown hair?

What a fucking bitch

Holy mother of SOUL

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

but none of those girls look like that

I just got back from Japan a week ago and holy fuck I need to go back. Every store that sold games and anime merch was like this. Honestly almost every place I went into reeked of "soul". There's cultural differences but I don't know why everybody says Japan is so cold an robotic. It just felt like people were more genuine in their passions and made things less about them.

Attached: 213548679465.jpg (620x350, 38K)

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA why the fuck is she working at a gamestop at that age anyway what a useless piece of shit

Big if true

Why

To be fair, if someone tried doing this shit in burgerland, it'd be vandalized within hours.

Explain why

Despite...

> It just felt like people were more genuine in their passions and made things less about them.
They aren't yet locked in a stupid as fuck culture war that invades, taints and twists everything they love.
Lucky bastards, like.

13%

It's called collectivism. Most Asian coltures fit into that category, where people do things to contribute to everyone rather than in individualistic cultures often seen in the West where everyone does things for their own personal gain.

niggers and muslims

Because people have no respect for anything. If anyone is earnest or passionate about something, there’s some faggot hiding behind 10 levels of irony or just some nigger who doesn’t care about anything who walks around wanting to destroy everything

I guess I'm not sleeping today

because we can't have nice things
because muslims and jews destroy everything they touch

Attached: 1548870831559.jpg (2048x1318, 436K)

My landlord is a white guy in his mid-60s and he has a hot 23 yo vietnamese wife.
I thought she was underaged at first.

I need more pictures of Japanese window shopping

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2160, 2.47M)

Damn, that game was so nice. I wish it had more content tho.

I guess it's more related to Japan's obsession with stationery and its culture than their gaming culture

One good thing I found about Japan was it didn't matter what job someone did they always seemed to put maximum effort in, even if it was at McDonalds or some convenience store.

>what job someone did they always seemed to put maximum effort in
They don't in Burgerland?

Probably ex-navy. You see it all the time, some chief gets some zipperhead or flip wife because they're smart enough to know marrying military is a free meal ticket, and then they pump out a million mongrel children.

>mfw the EB Games in my town is 50% Funko Pops and “gaming” clothing
>mfw it’s now also 20% random toys that aren’t even gaming or comics related

It’s kinda sad. The only other options in town is Best Buy which has a shit section and always gets games late or Walmart which is the same but even worse

you are delusional. chink girls either have chubby faces that are flatter than a salt lake or a strange skeletal insect face with buck teeth. 90% have the body of a preteen boy.

t. never worked retail
If you want to get that promotion you better sweet talk those customers.

Because they’re probably divorcees and the only thing they can get is some FOB old and busted Asian who already has 2 ugly kids.

In burgerland we call minimum wage minimum effort. Although recently it's not even minimum wage anymore, people are lazy fucks.

not that user but ive been at both of those countries and while americans do put maximum effort in their jobs its the japanese that take it to a whole fucking level.

This is nice, but I just want to buy a game for as cheap as possible.

Attached: image.jpg (720x629, 31K)

Then go snipe auctions on ebay.

Not vidya, but my local book store does this sort of thing. Drawings are a bit rare, but the clerks put up these hand-written reviews made by their customers.

Half priced books? They do that stuff.

post pic or btfo faggot

I was more thinking of Europe, a lot of people don't give a shit in their jobs.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>"minimum effort"
>t. has never had a minimum wage job where he's had to give "minimum effort"
so how's being a retarded NEET or spoiled rich kid?

we love big corporations

Books Inc, actually. Glad to know there are other stores that do it too though.

>whore gets fired because her white knights filmed all of it
this was my favorite part of the story.

They give us food.

Attached: image.jpg (500x625, 125K)

When I went to Japan I was surprised how many small, independent shops there were. They all stocked the same items made by big Japanese corps but each shop was kind of unique.

no.jpg

post source

geno what?

Is it the same?

There are even many books about how to make it.
yeah that's basically the same thing.

Attached: 91OY+0Qc87L.jpg (1750x2485, 696K)

what?

Attached: jtfmdm01fwv01.jpg (480x362, 14K)

flip & gook mail order brides are the budget models. eastern european and japanese are pricier.

amerimutts would be triggered by this. from some used game store.

Attached: 022.jpg (430x207, 48K)

Do Japs actually read this stuff and make purchases based on it? Games are a targeted purchase for most people, where they already know what they want, but for aimless shopping like at a food stall, would this really help increase sales?

Is this the power of zoomers?

Israel pulls all sorts of bullshit every single day.

Attached: 031.jpg (456x266, 52K)

Casual gaming has been a widespread hobby among japanese since like the entirety of your life. So yes and no.

I remember reading spanish newspaper in spanish class. My teacher would have to remind us constantly that their viewpoints are backwards and sexist and to ignore how they treat women.

Attached: suicide-demographics.png (370x244, 6K)

bride orders

That's odd, since games seem to be so expensive there. Assuming before the mobage explosion, someone placing their trust in a card to decide which game they're playing for the next two months is interesting.

Reminder a lot of Vidya/Manga/anime shops have a lot of creative freedom when it comes to promotional advertisement. So you get soulfull shit like this, sadly everywhere else is soulless

These are comfy

for a used super famicon shelf

Attached: 024.jpg (439x198, 59K)

a normie one in some drug store

Attached: 56816153_2489450331341190_7255394629130749826_n.jpg (480x504, 79K)

>those reasonable prices
Delicious

REON NOW!

this one is also handcrafted.

Attached: B6b8uDECIAAu3Mr.jpg (768x1024, 182K)

>late 90s/2000s
>think the future would be bright and gaming and things would continue to keep progressing and the future would be awesome
>everything fucking sucks balls in the 2010s/2020s

Attached: file.png (1200x336, 796K)

another big handcrafted one.

Attached: B6b8uFJCQAAK2NF.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

based, despite its flaws I love happinesscharge
god tier doujins too

I've seen these girls fuck like you wouldn't believe.

I don't know how shit is so cheap in Japan, they have pretty decent wages too so it's not wonder they can afford to buy so much. Even shit like manga is about a third the price in Japan compared to America, how can translation and licensing increase the price of a volume from $3 in Japan to $12 in America

>Japanese
>Good artist
>Likes FPSs

Sounds like a cool guy, love to meet him.

rare capeshit one

Attached: 13967872_MeJq3AKjqG748s-QmnaRu8Aa-CN9ClJ5oezq1J_XhXw.jpg (600x600, 112K)

soul

(((How))) could that happen?

>but I don't know why everybody says Japan is so cold an robotic
Because most Japs are unfortunately worked to death. Japan is a very nice place to visit but not a very good place to live in.

jojo shit. pretty huge.

This is the state of VG sales, I cant wait for this shit to die.

oops forgot the pic. jojo shit.

Attached: df8c9f85.jpg (2160x3840, 1.99M)

some osomatsu tard and moe shit girls.

Attached: 130959846_fkpOzzrq4aGhOJl5T2Ko2KecVo28Azg4Q-TSXw-_hvY.jpg (600x600, 107K)

>can't wait for the nightmare world of digital- then streaming-only gaming
Who could be behind this post?

>those hand-drawn labels on the right rails
Jesus christ do nips not have printers or something? I get the appeal of drawn art but why not draw it once and run a copy of it?

so, what exactly was the point of posting this?

how can you say that when there's a cartridge case for a nintendo switch right next to it

joker and smash and dq and switch and shit

Attached: 68757131_469002380587141_3485032954274934163_n.jpg (640x640, 163K)

Attached: image.png (500x500, 113K)

dangan rompa

Attached: c20110131_gameya_07_cs1w1_387x289.jpg (387x289, 123K)

that depends on who your manager is, one of mine always seems to have something else i could do. the other sat next to me while we fucked with our phones

form tower record.

Attached: C68qD8BWwAE51N-.jpg (1803x1014, 445K)

Sheesh aren't asians only like 3% of the population?

What about the spics, yellowniggers, redniggers, and slavs?

Do they get employees to make these? If they asked someone who works at a game shop here to do one can you imagine how shit it would turn out

I'm convinced every other Nip is a manga artist.

A decades long series of poor consumer decisions en masse enabling near-monopolies of most consumer markets?

Attached: toranoana-952.jpg (640x480, 249K)

vidya store i go to has some soul, they have a little shelf thats just game picks from the employees. one of them is just a row of skyrim on various platforms lol

>voice-guidance security alarm in the background
Do you think the recordings on there are from the store employees or just generic "our associates failed to deactivate the security tag on your purchase" lines?

Attached: gamers-725.jpg (640x480, 234K)

because japan isn't completely drenched in post-ironic "good luck I'm behind seven layers of memes" indifference

based

They literally still use fax machines there, something along the lines of doing what they've always done even if there's a more efficient way of doing things.

Attached: C9bBAjjVYAE6Ith.jpg (2048x1536, 501K)

I think the fax machine thing is more about how respectful it is to take the time to write something out, also they think your handwriting shows how educated, polite and other shit you are. They like that sort of thing.

Japan is still a better place to live than America and Europe. Those places are full of niggers, spics, sandniggers, yellowniggers, pooinloo, redniggerrs, kikes, libtards, commies, libertaritards, centristards, nonnationlistfags, poorfags, hobos and homelessfags, lgtb, entitlementfags, boomers, zoomers, oldfags, welfarefags.

Attached: 1555802022534.png (772x1028, 1.32M)

I mean they're not wrong, just inefficient.

You can still write things out and scan them into PDFs to email. Fax is insecure as fuck and I'd never send any personal information through that. Are Japanese public phone lines encrypted by default?

>this country will host the 2020 olympics
Buckle up lads we're in for one wild ride.

>he thinks nipland is void of these things

Attached: 1567363151403.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Japan has just as many problems with psychotic boomers, but they dont even retire over there they just dominate everyone until they finally die in their office. Also their criminal justice system is some middle east tier shit.

Attached: C9bA9nJVYAARaPX.jpg (2048x1536, 621K)

This. Their preferred method of execution is hanging.

Attached: CtqYILeVYAAP6je.jpg (1200x900, 207K)

How is english hanging worse than lethal injection, electric chair or firing squad?

>mfw asian tranny gf(male)

Attached: 1542402411395.png (690x388, 211K)

Of course Americans wouldn't be familiar with the actual meaning of the word 'reservations'.

Lethal injection is supposed to be the "sanest" method of execution. Firing squad can be quick and easy if it's just a bullet to the head, and electric chair is even more barbaric than hanging.

I can tell you never lived there.

What's wrong with working until old age? Are you really fine with oldfags stealing resources from the young and able so they can sit on their asses all day and do nothing.

I know that when I walk down the streets in Japan the sidewalks will be nice and clean. You ever walk down LA and/or Jew York? The streets are dirty as fuck and overrun with hobos and homeless.

I also know I won't get mugged or harassed by some nignog walking down the street.

That's only for the most severe of offensive. They're not going to hang you because you stole a candy bar. Also there is nothing wrong with hanging a criminal.

skills dont really matter tb h

Attached: C8IaQIsUwAAhYoU.jpg (1536x2048, 765K)

You've obviously never been to Roppongi.

Efficiency has been shown time and time again to regress society.

Muslims literally have to be legally monitored and spied by the government if they want to live there and it is severely restricted.

>The streets are dirty as fuck and overrun with hobos and homeless.
And yet coming down from Tochigi a few years ago I remember seeing a shit ton of homless tents under some of the highways. All the things you think are not there are there, they are just a bit more hidden.

The same happens in China. Police there are free to open fire on them at the first hint of something wrong.

You're comparing a small country like japan to the entirety of the united states. There are plenty of areas the size of japan that doesn't have most of that garbage.

Soulful

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1280x853, 7K)

This is what Commifornia looks like right now. You're seriously going to tell me that Japan is worse than anything in the US and/or Europe?

Attached: 1548614423413.png (1001x778, 701K)

You dumb and truly a weabo don't know shit.

>reverse image
>its fake

I am disappointed

this some gay shit

If you have the money to move to Japan you can find a girlfriend easily. Japanese male population is extremely passive, so you don't have much competition and the percentage of single female is very high.

Attached: IMG_1136-427x320.jpg (427x320, 51K)

But how many Nipponese women will marry a mutt?

from some dagashi shop

Attached: IMG_1145-427x320.jpg (427x320, 51K)

>This is what Commifornia looks like right now. You're seriously going to tell me that Japan is worse than anything in the US and/or Europe?
Not worse. But there a delusion from many weebs that's it's the fucking promised land, completely devoid of all the things they hate. Like commies, when not only do they have a commie party, they hold seats. No lbgt? Go into a book store a look at the shelves of pro lgbt comics, books.

is it good?

Used to work at Hollywood Video before they closed. Towards the end, they started sending us review blurbs and reviews to put next to the related movies. They werent decorated, just had the company logo. But i guess it was kinda the same thing. I liked it.

san francisco feces map

Attached: file.png (960x554, 714K)

>india.png

Attached: 20190718_171724.jpg (4032x1960, 3.17M)

How the fuck did that happen?

>cartoons of white people
cucked gooks are cucked

handcrafted mario and luigi

Attached: 66455220_2285629141492103_4283304588503414259_n.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

>Despite Some of the Toughest Gun Laws Chicago Has a Crime Spree
DESIGNATED

Attached: file.png (1417x783, 477K)

Japan is so fucking cute and soulful, even up to the traffic signs and shit. Here, a pic I took. It's so easy to miss it, yet when you open your eyes, there's always something like that.

Attached: DSC06507.jpg (3260x2173, 3.09M)

what level of retardation do i need to think like this poster?

>26 dollars for a used copy of PS3 RE5
No.

WEST cucks WILL NEVER LEARN

Attached: 1089915219105.jpg (599x385, 60K)

It's a major tech hub, and our government keeps importing poos on H1B1s. Everyone is crying about spics, but at least they use a fucking toilet.

You won't do anything you nigger.

Faster

Probably because mom-and-pop game stores are a rarity and dying fast, and GameStop has been devoid of any sort of novel experience for over a decade.

murrifat here, I used to work in a mom & pop record store and we made displays like this for CDs

The one where I know Japan wouldn't do shit like this.

Attached: 1543698432696.png (378x673, 179K)

Extreme homelessness. When you intentionally price everyone but the 1% out, then provide no support for everyone else, this happens.

>visiting Japan in October
Any good vidya stores I should look out for bros?

splatoon

Attached: CbpgtzrVAAAxD2u.jpg (768x1024, 156K)

>race where girls stay attractive and reach their peak in possibly their 30s
>relatively few want to rape the "unwilling" underage

No fucking way.

Don't forget it's full of lazy pieces of shits and entitlements. So you'll see a ton of oldfags in Commiefornia especially the boomers.

Why break the law and rape an underage when 25 looks the same as 15?

splatoon one from village vanguard ueno. probably drawn by a genuine drawfag

Attached: Ck2EfxRVEAAdLG2.jpg (2048x1536, 630K)

Exactly. It's a genetic boon for them, despite their other problems.

One of my local game stores doe it for games they get without original cases. They draw something based on the game or it's title and use it for the cover art instead of a generic box like Game Stop.

wait it this
dare i say
a

My Japanese teacher is high school said the Japs are very visual. They have displays for nearly everything even hemorrhoid cream.

When their writing system is a mess with chinkrunes and two types of moonrunes it had to be done.

What makes you think the characters are white?

i just want japanese model/hobby shops

they look legendary, even my favorite local nerd shops that used to be nothing but obscure wargaming kits are half funko pops now

splatoon one from another village vanguard in kagawa. wonder why they have these splatoon fags.

Attached: DTKuX2BU0AIEt8l.jpg (510x680, 119K)

what game did he buy

lrn2read

When you say village do you mean an actual village?

It's the name of the store.

Thank western rents that keep all but the highest earning business owners from running a store. Soul can't exist in an environment like that, only machine generated profit.

NIPPON NUMBAH 1 AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT GAIJIN

Attached: 1543938149360.jpg (601x637, 82K)

Every time I'm in Osaka I swing by Super Potato. Best store.
Saying that, the Book Off near me has a literal bargain bin. It's just filled with random NES/SNES/etc carts for super cheap. No boxes or anything. So finding cheap retro games is easy if you don't mind the condition.

Still don't know. Was it apex legends or something?

it's just dualshock and ps3 logo
what's so soulfull about it?

another village splatoon fag work. pretty dedicated one 1

Attached: DqRP1WDU0AAeB0Y.jpg (1024x2048, 353K)

China would shoot their own citizens as well

So would Americans.

They do trick or treating in Japan??

rent out here in the middle of nowhere is pretty cheap, i think i'd put it up to most of the old grognards dying/retiring as well as digital storefronts putting everyone out of business before i'd blame rent prices

village splafag work 2

Attached: DqU4YKeVsAAFC2J.jpg (1536x2048, 679K)

It's just not fair. Imagine every other race having age genetics like this. Pedophilia and ephebophilia would go nearly extinct overnight. Man's natural state would be appeased in and instant.

at least when the ATF kills me and my family my kidneys will be intact

They also do Christmas.

I'm waiting for dagashi

Attached: image.jpg (970x823, 155K)

DAILY REMINDER
The chinese cops sent in some falseflagging retard with a machete who injured people on the first day but got caught the day after

>he actually thinks this

fag work 3

Attached: DqU4YKeV4AAeKct.jpg (2048x1536, 826K)

>exciting book store
>toys
>vidya
>phone cases
>yoghurt gummies
What's with all the book stores in Japan that sell a bunch of random shit?

Borders (remember those) used to sell all kinds of trinkets like that too.

>the middle of nowhere
>rent is cheap
No way, dude. It's almost like you'd have almost no customers, hence the low rent price.

Why is japan so soulfull? how can the west even compete? Im tired of SJW and niggers taking over

>Biohazard - Toripurupakku
Triple pack? Man, I hate katakana.

Have you given out candy?

I'm not a Nip, but I used to when I was in high school.
t. burger

Have any Halloween pictures

just telling it about not being rent, more about consumers. also a lot of these jap stores are renting in ridiculously populated areas with high ass rent

Yeah, it's Bio 4,5,6.

Attached: 1562264000031.png (951x800, 295K)

>taking over
Accept it, people online already have that's why they say stuff like "BRUH"

If someone did the equivalent of this but in an american store you guys would be going OH NO NO NO and posting basedjaks. Why can Yea Forums only be sincere about things when it's made by Japan?

Attached: 1566080398893.jpg (1024x730, 67K)

It seems easier and cheaper opening up stores in Japan than America. Stuff like maid-bars, gaming bars etc. yet real estate is so much tighter there. Can someone more knowledgeable explain this?

Attached: 1551120821816.png (500x281, 248K)

Lots of stores in Japan do it. I've literally done my weekly shop at a local drug store once before because half the thing's effectively a mini supermarket. Also I'd say Village is primarily a knick-knack store. They even have like a tiny import goods section, which can be kinda cool.

Japan and most of the world actually are in free markets economy. Burgerland is state regulated commie economy.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1412, 92K)

that neet from p5 in tower record shinjuku or somewhere. handcrafted. dont know if they trashed this or not. either way these wouldnt have sold. so my guess is this was just trashed.

Attached: C2SdPXXUcAYdOCj.jpg (1080x1771, 490K)

>It seems easier and cheaper opening up stores in Japan than America. Stuff like maid-bars, gaming bars etc. yet real estate is so much tighter there. Can someone more knowledgeable explain this?
Rent is fucking high but paperwork isn't as much of a hassle as America. Don't be surprised if some of these stuff barely break even. They'd rather make a measlely profit than a reasonable one. One for accommodating people and another for being insecure that any other idea would be successful

Why are we pretending any of this shit even matters. I just want to look at the games I don't care about fucking cartoons you will forget about the second you leave the store

subscribe and watch rambalac's videos right now
comfy as hell
youtube.com/watch?v=s9VYTn5h8VQ

Attached: 1062959891280.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Yeah, this pretty much. Nobody would admit to it though.

Found the burger

Goddamn I need to hurry up and learn Japanese so I can flee this nigger-infested shithole to go live in their glorious island paradise.

They don't want you there.

The other thing is a lot of those places seem to start out as a room the size of a shoebox on the 5F of some shitty building. If you ever go into the sleazier parts of towns you'll run into buildings with girls bars and stuff that have a massive sign out front with all the places inside listed. They manage to cram like 20-30 bars into a simple 5-storey building. Also the difference in price between a beer at a supermarket and in a bar is like 3x-4x. So as long as there's customers they manage to make some degree of profit.

>being this soulless
whos the bugmen now

>he thinks anyone well let him rent a place from them
Wew lad you have another thing coming. They even refuse half Japanese folks from getting places because they're still considered gaijan and not apart of their culture. Food is as expensive and infidelity is as common as here as it is there.

Goddamn it.

Attached: 1567064686180.png (494x703, 863K)

seething

Attached: 1543164486454.png (311x420, 205K)

>126 Million people
>on a fucking island
>every video of Japan seems so empty
Something doesn't add up

God she's so flat

What is on japanese text?

I know the feeling. I didn't want any smelly foreigners invading my homeland but it's already too late to prevent it. The least I can do for the Japanese's sake is to just live quietly out in the countryside and not bother anyone.
>rent

these yellow label thingies are called "pop" in japan. basically a clerks short recommendation/review is written on them. reading them is fun. its like readers reviews in old video game magazines. nothing like shitty users/journos reviews on the internet. from a pretty geeky perspective only positive/friendly stuff is written.

Attached: o0600033814173989494.jpg (600x338, 125K)

There's a conspiracy theory that the 7.5 billion population number is bogus and I ALMOST believe it

It's concentrated in a few spots. I spent time in Tokyo and if you're not near the middle or bay area it feels like an abandoned city at certain times.
Other cities there feel more occupied at any given time like Osaka and Sapporo.

And is every clerk a manga artist that didn't get picked up by a publisher?

If you work a sleepy specialized shop in Asia you get a lot of free time just standing at a counter.

neat

Attached: 1508799663130.png (480x580, 359K)

It's hilarious how much weebs shit on capeshit, not realizing westaboos in japan obsess over it the same way.

Difference being westaboos are a small portion of the Japanese population similar to how weeaboos are a small portion of Western population.

Not enough alcohol in the world to deal with this feeling.

>left: 20 years
n-no...

comfy thread

Attached: 1036429692251.gif (243x270, 483K)

Hey, I'm looking to do the same thing.
(and I'm also a nigger, what a twist! Maybe we can get a place together, user)

cringy phrase but shit like this is fine at animate. mutts would be still triggered tho. those who understand japanese would understand it.

Attached: 002036.jpg (850x1133, 704K)

butt

I remember that one /vr/ user that helped other anons buy imports from Japan. Guy was cool.

fuck off, EMIYA

That's because an American store would have a totally different interpretation of this concept, one dripping with s/o/y. The soulful versions wouldn't be posted, because Yea Forums is a bait board.

>genophage

I have no idea what this is. Google searching brings up Mass effect biological warfare to limit a population (never played Mass Effect) so I can only assume you're talking about how they sterilized Ghanan and other African immigrant women.

>Japan openly panders to pedophiles and nobody gives a fuck
God I wish my country were like this.

Attached: 1559687803370.png (2271x2380, 298K)

Attached: 1498577847343.jpg (720x907, 94K)

No joke i hate japan and all anime

yep that's it without consent

Wouldn’t that count as foreign influence?

absolutely soul.

Attached: 45774913_716523788721390_8869346445626254515_n.jpg (640x640, 124K)

What? Where can I read this?

ok underaged twitchdiscordfag

Attached: file.png (4033x1409, 3.07M)

can't believe you're still up to this lmao

Any major American city has tons of these places, and I'll amend that to say that any city in the world has tons of these places. Though Japan is far more efficient at packing them in.

Also Japan's SME sector is only 20% retail, compared to the States' 35.7% retail in SME. However, they also have 99% of all businesses being SME, whilst the States comprise only 44.7%. And Japan is also taking measure after measure to improve SME growth seeing as small business sentiment is in the negatives.

The reason it seems cheaper and easier is because we don't live there and only get to see it through our tourist lens.

Attached: 1566874173270.jpg (540x334, 44K)

The issue is that nobody sees pedophilia (actually ephebophillia in most cases) for what it actually is. Men are naturally attracted to girls that appear to be in the prime of their puberty. Below that is the realm of actual unnatural pedophilia, but that's a genuine rare mental disorder. If only the human race could come to an adult consensus on how we view our curse to age, and find a way to halt it, we'd truly enter Eden's garden.

It only applies to federal level. Founding Fathers didn't have the foresight to see that state level would also get affected by criminals.

This but unironically

Attached: 1567463103209.jpg (1024x707, 79K)

this is the incel equivalent to email chains
only reserved for low IQ

Attached: dumbeggspray.gif (498x280, 2.47M)

I wouldn't call Japan an absolute paradise but it certainly isn't as depressing as Eastern Europe and you can probably find a decent job that isn't dominated by boomers with their atrocious work culture.

clown world

Attached: korea.jpg (1552x7337, 2.6M)

azur lane fag work

Attached: DSgBtoRV4AAAaOG.jpg (640x480, 55K)

TLDR for the rest of us?

Have you seen prices for new games? They are pretty pricey, also anime BDs are really fucking expensive.
It's nice that they aren't jacking up prices for old cartridges tho.

>Country where people literally kill themselves because of their wage slave life
>Paradise
Weebs really are delusional fucks holy shit

You also don't have to know another language too when applying for a job in Japan(other than their native language of Japanese, but I'm sure you know what I meant) while in the US have to know Spanish along with English even though the official language is English only, but the "citizens" of the US seriously believe that the Founding Fathers meant Spanish as the official.. a bunch of English men were seriously thinking of Spanish as the official language.

SJW feminist cult was running the country from the shadows and got exposed
I also heard stories of shotas and teen boys getting mutilated etc a few years back

Attached: korea short vers..jpg (1279x634, 145K)

South Korea is 50% owned cult and all key figures belong to said cult

I've heard a lot about Japan making a bigger deal of teaching kids to draw and sing, pretty neat, especially since I draw like a child and can't sing at all.

Most jap game stores are brick and mortar locally run businesses
Also more japanese people have artistic skill than westerners

They think their pathetic incel lives will improve in magical Nippon land.
These retards don't even realize japs hate ANY foreigners in their country.

>white girls are just dying to get their hands on some BBC!
They're not. None of the stats bear that out. Also I love that line where the guy says they're losers because they're white. They're losers because they're fucking losers. Sure, the nigger in the picture is also a goddamn loser (and a much bigger loser than those /r9k/ guys to boot), but he probably gets women anyways because he's not a fucking beta. He's masculine and that makes him attractive. I'm sure if some 2/10 girl was super nice and sweet to the guys in that thread they would be disgusted and offended some 2/10 slampig would even bother attempting to talk to them.

Attached: konamiSUPERDUPERannouncement.jpg (3765x3195, 724K)

Long story short South Korea's leader a little bit ago got into a scandal that revealed she was a puppet for a secret society of man hating feminists. No I'm not joking.

Some of these are likely drawn by uni-students earning around 800円/hr getting yelled at by their boss "Fucking, Kosuke, you're good at drawing! I want to see this entire display decorated by the end of your shift! Also serve customers!".
Although by the same token there are a few where it's just a small store where the staff have free time and legit love their job.

When will mortal women learn that they're nothing more than stepping stones to the merged-gender immortal state? We don't need your pathetic physical vaginas any more than we need your help lifting a heavy rock. You were obsolete before you were even born.

What is your little rant even about?

>discordfags invaded the thread
so much for comfy now

>Niggers are infesting my country
>Better go to Japan and do the same thing

>imagine being Japanese and being forced to learn a different language(Spic language) to apply for a job in Japan

>better convenience stores
>better vidya stores
>better toy stores
>better department stores
Maybe if American stores took their guidance, there would be no "retail apocalypse"

Attached: 1553562366776.jpg (687x687, 54K)

>I'm sure if some 2/10 girl was super nice and sweet to the guys in that thread they would be disgusted and offended some 2/10 slampig would even bother attempting to talk to them.

No man would ever think like this you faker.

pop from stellaworth which is a yaoi/otome game shop.
stellaworth.co.jp/
pretty silly oversimplified things are written.
they call themselves "for women" but are not sjw bs at all. it means just for fujoshits.

Attached: 1365730807_2_6_358a1abc08a97cb8129d40e264135b00516767f1.jpg (480x320, 143K)

The only song I was taught to sing in school was OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Just looked up this story. Can't believe it's real. White women are despicable trash.

Oh, I did participate in some mandatory choruses, but everyone half-assed them and I don't think anyone improved their singing.

i wish i could visit japan sometime.
problem is, i'd need to, uh...

Attached: you cant.jpg (2000x2256, 389K)

If you've been to America, the retail apocalypse was inevitable. Gas prices, other car expenses, and retail upcharges are simply too extreme. I could buy a 5$ item for 15$ at a retail store, because "UHHH, WE GOT RENT TO PAY HAHA", or I could just pay the real 5$ price online.

Japan's schooling system is based on late 19th century British schooling so it actually teaches skills to children rather than modern Western education systems where art is just 'draw how you feeeeeeeeeeel' glorified child care.

This is an Australian video game store.

Attached: jbhifi-anthem.jpg (768x576, 182K)

>Forced into shitty plays and choir and playing the same two songs on a recorder in elementary school
>Come middle school parents confused why I hated making music and other art outside drawing
>Relent, parents saying "You can play whatever you want"
>To this day still play the bagpipes

I'd hope in Japan the kids feel less forced.

>Average jap insectoid is a wage cuck that lives a shitty tiny apartment
Lmao

have you seen the way the people on here think?

>he didn't learn Hot Crossed Buns
>didn't even learn Small Packages
You grew up in Greenland.

They have much less regulation and taxation than most Western countries, allowing for cheaper real estate and easier to set up businesses.

fujoshits absolute autism at animate. dont know what anime this is

Attached: 480x640x5b29882951f70d514e72a7eb.jpg (480x640, 76K)

the man who was cucked to death

>This is an american “””Game Store”””

What went wrong?

Attached: 693CA09A-A063-48A9-BD5B-3D55F1E927C4.jpg (1000x750, 177K)

pop for a dbz game

Attached: img_8_m.jpg (540x405, 92K)

>watch a pete dorr vid about shopping in japan
>he finds tons of cheap games and merch which can sell for 10 times as much on western ebay
is it really that easy? are there any autists who make a living reselling stuff from japan?

Attached: apu look.png (729x638, 183K)

JB hifi?

normalfags
gamestop only stocks shit that appeals to children or ,reddit tier nu-males

absolutely soulless

I worked at the electronics section of a Don Quijote's that let us do this with games/movies and I always drew on my reviews.

Yeah. Head office told them to knock it off though and they put this out instead.

Attached: etw.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

Commercialism.

1. Amazon
2. PSN/Steam/Xbox Live digital stores
3. Gamestop itself with its extremely offputting hostile approach to customer interaction

OH NONONONONONO
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
MY SIDES

Attached: 1466469993431.jpg (958x1114, 87K)

>anthem
I forgot this Yea Forums shilled game existed at all. EA gave up marketing it, and given the horror stories I assume Bioware has stopped developing it.

yup

>one white women do bad
/r9k/ does this to themselves

>one
do I need to bring up the time some user on /r9k/ got cucked by HIS OWN FUCKING FATHER a few years back?

you aren't cute.

real shit, she handled that extremely poorly but you still shouldn't expect a business card to work as an ID unless it has a damn clear picture of yourself on it, the entire point of a business card is to actually give it out to other people, so having one doesn't mean you're actually that person

Not him but going picture to picture of thing you don't like sad. Stop doing it. I'm not saying you need to put your head in the sand but generally speaking, people don't do the things you see in green text stories. Don't let these weird anecdotes shape your opinion on your own girls.

there's a difference because renting games is illegal in japan (has been since the mid 80s, I think 86?) but there's still an obvious demand for a rental market, so the game stores function as rental shops by having trade in value for games that's MUCH MUCH higher than in the US/Europe, so you go in and pay about ~$50 for a game and come back a few weeks later you can probably get about $35-$40 back for it, even more if it's not a new release, and with retro games you basically get 90% of what you paid back since they know they're going to be able to sell it for what you paid for it again.

Yeah right? I mean how could she KNEW that that boomer with huge blad spots wasnt a child!!! I seriusly cant even.

Now seriously, a fucking paper does not replace common sense you fucking retard.

nigger I said she handled the situation poorly, that doesn't mean the guy wasn't at fault too. fuck, if you don't have your ID just go home and get the fucking thing

It's a shame they never made a second season or did anything with the property.

>real shit
>t. underaged faggot
>go home and get it
it was midnight, there was a line and the guy just got off work, if he went home he would've had to wait even longer

>it was midnight, there was a line and the guy just got off work, if he went home he would've had to wait even longer
Sounds like tough shit to me, m8.

That's an incredible trade if so. In that case, the store is losing money unless they sell that game 4-5 times to cover what they paid for it vs. what they give back to the "renter." Are these stores making the majority of their profits from merch like Gamestop?

No, they're functioning as rental stores because they know the community isn't going to go and sell all the shit online.

What's the name of the guy? Can't find the story

pokeshit. only actual pokefags can do shit like this.

Attached: img_1.jpg (854x480, 147K)

Hmmm, I guess you could make a profit from that, as long as you had a 50%+ markup from wholesale to retail. A strange business model to work around draconian rental laws.

And as i said you are fucking retarded, he was picking up a game and had his receipt with him having to show and ID to prove that you are an adult when you are a fucking boomer on its late 30's that is almost bald is fucking retarded, not to say that for some one that its trying to follow the rules shes being a fucking cunt to a costumer that does not need to take her shit at all. I leave it at all because if you think that having some wage slave cunt gave you shit for something like that you are a fucking looser.

pokeshit 2. these from aeon which is a normalfaggy supermarket like walmart.

Attached: img_0.jpg (854x480, 129K)

>sir, I mean ma'am
How can one man be so based?

>
here comes the spoon for the big baby
usatoday.com/story/news/2018/10/22/university-utah-lockdown-after-shooting/1736534002/

Attached: 5CH on the current STATE of Pokemon full vers.jpg (1662x2083, 2.27M)

For random min-wage employees, that's pretty good.

>"Thank you VERY much"
>"oOOooohh you are so very welcome"
>"now,i doubt that"
best part
Glad that bitch was fired

>go into local arcade
>only piece of art is a bowzette mural

Attached: tumblr_pd45ypVLjs1wyhgrqo1_500.jpg (500x437, 18K)

Thank you mommy

Fate Zero I think.

Good show.

From Akihabara in 2017

Attached: 20170330_154838.jpg (4128x2322, 2.35M)

Attached: 20170330_154932.jpg (4128x2322, 2.82M)

Not a chara drawing but some effort went in

Attached: 20170330_155323.jpg (4128x2322, 3.01M)

Fastwheels

Thanks user. Seems comfy. Gonna add this to my list of shit to have on in the background while working.

thats like $15 for mario bros. its actually cheaper in the west for mario bros on the nes

This. The American Dream is pretty much "You better become a billionaire or else your a failure lol".

They're both fucking retarded.

Fucking hell, South Korea is in the middle of some kinda anime tier shit.

Based Nips.

Attached: 633ba240694f47241cb6def4169f354357fe2cc9.jpg (2160x3840, 1.66M)

MY WIFE RIZE IS SO CUTE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GOCHIUSA OVA ANYMORE AND YOU FUCKERS DIDN'T JOIN ME IN THE Yea Forums SINGS DAYDREAM CAFE

Attached: 1446933396883.jpg (1024x666, 81K)

>(((suicide)))
and of course MSM tries to spin Epstein's death as anything but a fucking murder because it's not like history fucking repeats itself

At least you still have a local arcade. The one in my area shut down years ago.

why would you be complaining about Yea Forums not participating in Yea Forums sings
and I did participate

Attached: 1567392908226.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

>go to arcade
>its all pinball and just an excuse to get drunk

Attached: euthanise me nya.jpg (720x957, 75K)

Search your boner, you know it to be true.

instagram.com/marinanagasawa1008/

its true

Attached: 1565584536608.jpg (1536x2048, 494K)

This is a robot museum

Attached: IMG_20181229_145051666.jpg (2160x3840, 2.19M)

Weebs are disgusting and pathetic.

Corporatism

I also can't stand weebs, but you should still end your own life right away faggot.

>GO STEAL STUFF IN A GAME BRO
what did the white knight cuck mean by this?

Did Vic win his lawsuit?

You don't even know what weeb means.

That reminds me of that time I went to Gamestop
>Be me, in the middle of vacations
>Sister going to San Ysidro because we're already near the border and why not
>Accompany her because I want the new Senran
>Enter Gamestop
>Grab a copy of Senran
>As I approach the counter I was met with the angry face of a roastie
>"You must be at least 18 years old to buy this game"
>I tell my nephew to bring my sister
>Sister comes, tells the roastie that she's full of shit and proceeds to buy the game for me
>The other employee was watching the whole time and orders the roastie to reach behind the counter and give me the endless summer edition of the game

Fucking gamestop

Attached: 1567301088529.jpg (512x512, 11K)

based

Everyone involved in this video seems insufferable. Makes sense this happened in a Gamestop.

Yeah, great drawing and all but how about not covering the entire fucking box, attention whore? There's a reason there's already art on the damn thing.

Attached: 1450375333552.png (418x280, 87K)

I really need to visit that place someday.

>right: 12
un-fucking-belivable. I cannot believe that girl is 12. I would easily guess somewhere in the low to maybe mid 20's

Attached: 1563881266220.jpg (640x623, 70K)

it's the same fucking person

>tfw all the pbandai is in japan

Attached: 1564030588493.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Step one : hire some cheap artist and ask for art in outlines. Tell them to rush it and that imperfections don't matter. Better yet, make a "contest" for big ass cash money with a preliminary round asking for a rough outline of their idea, black and white(that they cede all rights to once entering the contest). Award the money to your cousin, the guy that looks like you but with a fake moustache.
Step two : use the art for promo material, have some colored in crayola in situ or add sprinkles and shit. The crappier the better. Don't use the same promo for more than one shop in a region.
Step three : Bury potential lawsuits with NDAs while the "contest" is running. Niggers never read the fineprint. Protip : metoo any claimants or link to their Devian tart/furaffinity page.
???
PROFIT

>comfy jap store display thread turns into a /pol/ thread

i fucking hate this website

Attached: 77AD8ED6-8E56-4830-B4D7-02DABDB4747B.jpg (306x295, 18K)

Stop going to chains or buying online then. Independent model shops are dying and it's because they specialise in this sort of niche thing.

Tower Record, so they probably hired some mangaka/animator who works for pennies and used panties.

AMERICA WINS AGAIN

Not to mention the voluntary overtime you're quietly expected to do.

all i want to say is physical media is superior.

really a shame that the west has abandoned it.

This isn't true at all. If you speak Japanese, it's incredibly easy to get in contact with estate agencies or even landlords directly. I didn't end up going over because shit came up back home, but it certainly wasn't difficult to get offers.

right?. Can't wait for 8 to come back up.

All the misogyny crap is just a cope, user. Trust me. If any female human being approached your average incel sweetly and without judgement, they would be beside themselves. Even if nothing came of it, they would be substantially less miserable for weeks. Incels are the way they are because they are shy, isolated vessels of hopeless circular thoughts who missed out on crucial social developmental phases as children. Not because they'll only accept supermodels.

Attached: lon-lon overdose.png (464x434, 153K)

It's incredibly ironic too, you'd think Japan would be among the first to go all-digital with their nationwide FttP, but it's the US going after it hard with their shoestring ADSL running over copper laid out in the 70s.

Super Potato and the rest of Akihabara are overrated, but still some fun at least.

Attached: IMG_20180115_124743703.jpg (3120x4160, 1.35M)

I was surprised to see that retro western games were the same price in Japan as in Canada

My girlfriend and I were at our local Bic Camera store buying some Switch games, the jap guys kept looking at us whispering about this 外人 they must be mad seeing another one of their women go for a BWC
That's how Chinese women look, even japs draw Chinese with that face

>implying

Attached: HONS.png (1424x580, 261K)

>going to Japan to visit retro game shops
Good job getting ripped off retard, those stores sell loose carts for the same price as CIB games in other stores

JB-HI FI in Australia does this shit all the time, it's not that special.
Granted, most of the time it's twitter memes.

>go into super potato
>smells like a dingy basement
>see Yoshi's Egg
>¥900 for just the cart
>bought it at BookOff with the box for ¥500
Akihabara is for dumb white people, those are the only idiot she buying games there

fuck off back to resetera tranny

HOLY SHIT!

I dont get how funko shit is so popular. It doesn't look anything like character yet people still buy it.

JB Hi Fi in kangarool;and does this but 100x shittier and 500x more memeshit

already posted twice in the thread kiwi

The point is they all look the same so it satisfies normalfags' OCD tendencies.

Attached: d0e.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

Toll status: paid.

It's like they're trying to convince you not to buy it.

Ausfags can be pretty based at times.

English is not the official language, the USA has none. Retard.

fuck your stupid ass racemixing.

My girlfriend told me that drawing isn't a hobby that's encouraged in Japan, she was surprised that I would show her my drawings when we first spoke because apparently it's "weird and nerdy" there

>I fucked him too
>but what could I do, they invited me

I feel like this is just fake subtitles from a lunatic

Bic camera is rad, but I like ヨドバシ.

Didn't see any where I stayed. I'm out in the sticks though, nothing around me but a BookOff, Matsumoto, Seria and 7/11

I think there’s only one massive one in 梅田.

I was at a gamestop once in my own country, not the US and it was the most unspectacular and boring shit ever. I just looked at controllers and that was it. it felt so alien though because back in the day when I was a kid, half of the shelves weren't filled with stupid plastic figurines and 90% Mario shit and 10% hot-seller items. god forbid you'd see an actual video game on a shelf. back then, all I saw was games on the shelves.

totally unrelated side-note: what was fucking hilarious though was the other shops. there was a Warhammer 40k & Tabletop shop run by a fat sweaty neckbeard right next to Fitness shop that sells protein bars and shit like that which was run by stereotypical muscular Chad. funniest shit I saw all week. the memes almost write themselves.

> Don Quijote
Now show the sex toy one

EB Games is trash, I picked up some cheap PS3 games since they're trying to get rid of them. I picked up the few that didn't have EB Games covers. Later on I discovered that the games were using repro cases too, this shit should not be allowed if it's not the original case then it shouldn't be sold for regular price

look at this table full of FILTH and SHIT

>476493764
Retarded redditors like you are what killed the second hand maket in Japan.

Attached: Dedede's cooler brother.png (1158x910, 2.23M)

It's weird how much random English text they have on everything in Japan.

Shut the fuck up retard, when you talk about civilization differences, such things are bound to come up.

when a lot of nips get just a simple job, it's considered contributing to society; it extends to even fast food and familymart/711 workers. a game and/or anime/manga shop can have a lot of passionate workers who care about what their hobbies

user get out of California you idiot.

The one on the right says that he loves FPS games but his girlfriend doesn't know about them. Then says there is multiplayer and a movie-like story mode that really moved his girlfriend's heart.

I can't make out the stuff on the left. It's too scribbly and cut off.

Attached: 1555640331518.gif (340x355, 2M)

i don't get it

This is a great mentality, far better than the job-shaming that happens in the west.

Yeah this is why people or least I don't really buy games at retail stores anymore. They are all literal minimum wage retards who think it's actually illegal to sell m-rated games to people under 17 like it's alcohol and want to check some balding dude's ID.

>>trashy entire wall made of funko pops
How did this garbage become so popular?

The same way other things you don't like become popular. People like'em. They probably think its cute or cool.

This is a Japanese video game store in Osaka.

Attached: Kill me.jpg (768x1024, 362K)

"Rent" in America is honestly more of a scam and way for developers to launder money at times. Legally, even.

Fun fact: It's more profitable to have entire buildings stay empty than filled. Ever seen a new building pop up and it just stay empty for years on in? There's a reason for that.

source?

>asf
?

>I know that when I walk down the streets in Japan the sidewalks will be nice and clean.
This was true for the most part but Shinjuku and Nanba were fucking shitholes.

WOW I LOVE JAPAN
I SHOULD MOVE THERE AND MAKE IT LESS JAPANESE

Best girl

so if akihabara has become a tourist trap, whats the actual good non-normie place to buy cool shit?

I was at that very same store looking at that very same box just yesterday.

Job shaming isn't really the problem in the West, the problem is that you're viewed as subhuman if you work service or retail.

How can a country have so much soul? I'm getting overloaded here

retail feels soulless

Attached: araragi.png (1280x720, 789K)

Attached: 1511713506732.jpg (1280x906, 142K)

by being homogenous
so stay the fuck out

weebs are crazy about Japan, they think is a perfect country with no problems, they don't see the shit under the rug

Attached: 1548358437010.jpg (1024x756, 45K)

buy me

because trust fundies use their parents money to stay there for long periods of time and treat it like an amusement park

Everyone with brains got a PC and buys everything digitally, so Gamestop doesn't appeal to them.

The arcades in Japan were so fucking good man, that's one of the worst things about coming back home. I want to play more Starwing Paradox.

look at all the soul. snoy BTFO

No that's just a Japanese video game store.

THIS is a Japanese video game store in Osaka.

Attached: VideoGameStoreInOsaka.png (1198x1199, 582K)

>Everyone with brains
>buys

Attached: 102DFB23-0F04-4A9C-810B-F8D2399A9280.jpg (1311x879, 129K)

That's clearly Europe.

Attached: 1566929400700.jpg (1080x1507, 359K)

Because it is dehumanizing, alienation is unavoidable when most of your tasks are so dissociated from any actual human values.

What’s a human value?

>It's a competition where you control characters from the original (series). The graphics, character count, new systems and whatnot truly POWER UP this entry over the previous game!

this is cringe to be honest family

Italian is such a fucking ugly language

The Gundam Base was cool, I didn't take any photos of the interior though. I wish I could've gotten some of the limited edition gunpla they had there but I didn't have any way to get them back home in one piece short of spending lots to mail them separately.

Attached: statue.jpg (1548x2752, 1.22M)

>レオン!!!助けて!!

Attached: no_way_fag.jpg (431x424, 80K)

it's real

>Everyone in Super Potato is white people
>Only a few cabinets and most of them suck
>People smoking right next to the cabinets
HEY was cool though, I wish I could remember the names of the shmups I found there, some of them I hadn't seen before but were really fun to play.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sekai Seifuku - Bouryaku no Zvezda - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.18_[2014.01.12_02.10.2 (1280x720, 79K)

“as f*ck”

>tfw less than 90% of all regular users have watched azumanga

Attached: 1.jpg (776x1095, 106K)

Americans don't give a shit about anything but maybe themselves, but adding kids and poor people to that is 10 times worse. Arcades are dead, demo stations are all but dead because that shit gets broken or vandalized in hours.

Attached: ECoAyuhVUAIDsM9.jpg (2048x996, 315K)

The west has a very selfish at it's core though. Instead of being seen as a partner who helps keep society functioning like in Japan, you're see as a cog or stepping stone for other people to use.

The fact that healthcare isn't a universal service and people have no problem paying premiums out the ass to private insurance companies because they fear if they get taxed it'll go to help other people, even though they'll save money in the long run is mindboggling

Attached: screams internally.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

I went to the Gundam Base, they took down Unicorn when I was there though. It's a great place to buy old Gunpla. It also really helps to know moonrunes.

Those are less common and less troublesome than niggers and muslims, at least in the US of A

>歪んだ欲望を暴き出せ!

For anyone that doesn't know
Retail store's are paid by publishers to display a certain percentage of their store shelves with their game.
It's where most of the money cones from and it's a massive pain at crimbo when you have to turn away hundreds of customers because they thought shelf copies meant in store copies.

>prices are way up: I’d noted before that the big Book-Off in Akihabara was amongst the worst for scoring bargains, because it gets so much tourist foot traffic, but outlying stores could be better.

Based Mari

I'd totally forgotten that they'd replaced the original Gundam with Unicorn a few years ago so that was a surprise when I saw it.

This, it's not a race problem, it's the fact that because Americans are taught it's an everyone for themselves, fuck them over before they fuck over you, it's easier to just tear people down than build things up.
It's why Trump's grievance message resonated with a section of the population that culminates to 'I got mine, fuck you'.
People who say it's race based are just useful idiots of those who are the ones behind these messages of keeping America divided.

To be fair, I didn't even intend on going there, I went to DiverCity for the TeamLab exhibit. That's something worth going to since video does not it justice, especially if you're a kinetic person.

But happy little accidents make the world go round.

Attached: IMG_1408.jpg (2061x1546, 722K)

Also, this is a Japanese phone plan

Attached: IMG_2323.jpg (2576x1932, 1.35M)

I have to ask. What's up with the selection of porn shops in Akihabara and elsewhere? I couldn't find a single futa doujinshi in any of them. There was plenty of rape, yuri and yaoi sections, I even saw one place with a ryona section highlighted by a key visual, yet nowhere could I find any futa content at all. Did I just manage to miss it, or do all these shops specifically not stock it for some reason? Do the japs consider it extreme content?

Attached: [Mad le Zisell] Machikado Mazoku - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.39_[2019.08.04_04.10.35].jpg (627x720, 98K)

>calls himself gook
nah, this is just a schizo

>Akihabara
There's your problem, it's a tourist trap now.
I didn't take time to look at doujins when I went there so I wouldn't be able to help you though. But Nakano Broadway would be a much better bet. Or if you lack shame, or have confidence, ask a clerk, they really don't give a shit.

BTW, since this thread is about to die and /d/ is clusterfuck. If you ever find the answer on where to find futa doujins. Post in the onahole thread /jp/
Yes, there are futa onaholes.
Appreciate it[/spoiler[

>I went to DiverCity for the TeamLab exhibit.
I have no idea what those are. I'd highly recommend the Robot Restaurant though.

Attached: point.jpg (2752x1548, 1.36M)

>Or if you lack shame, or have confidence, ask a clerk, they really don't give a shit.
While I was at Mandarake I asked a clerk if they had any art books by Goli Matsumoto, and he said yes but they were out of stock. That sucked. Didn't ask about futa though since that was one of the first places I checked.
I was considering getting an onahole to go with my doll while I was there, but I didn't want to risk customs getting pissy about it. I did notice there was a dedicated onahole store near the Radio Kaikan, you can see the signage for it on its floor from the street. Didn't go in though.

There's two actually, the one I went to was a digital art museum. Imagine an art museum where the art is alive and able to invade other works of art and sections.
youtube.com/watch?v=M77dZpiUMpE
Then there's all the other side exhibits. One of the better ones was the athletic forest, where they give you a coloring page for an animal or plant, you color it, they scan it in and then what you drew came out and wandered around the area.

The one in Shinjuku? I went by it, it felt way to touristy to go in.

Attached: IMG_1481.jpg (2061x1546, 969K)

>futa onaholes
I'm sickened yet curious

Attached: 1007968921335 cat buttplug.webm (1000x562, 2.86M)

>The one in Shinjuku? I went by it, it felt way to touristy to go in.
That's the only one. It was full of tourists and they definitely appealed to us with lots of English and western music involved, but the show was great. Funnily enough the last act which was based around Michael Jackson music and the people of the world being connected was by far the worst part of it.

>Mandarake
You gotta look online for them first, they're extremely good about keeping their online stock up to date and it's what they have in their stores.
There's two dedicated adult stores in Akiba, Love Merci and Pop Life M, plus a few other stores that have a level for sex toys. Watch the prices all around though, some of them do considerable mark ups. Case in point, Don Quijote. The 17 that's 4980? You can get it at another store for 2480.

>Customs
American or another country?
At least for America, unless you give them a reason to search, they don't care. I probably came back with $400 of sex toys, granted I declared them as toys and house products.
Worst case, just bring home the hole in a decent case and leave the box in Japan.

Urethra insertion

Attached: Don Quijote.png (1215x907, 2.46M)

Well it just came to mind while I was looking around the building, I wasn't in Toukyou for long and din't plan on picking much up.
>American or another country?
Australia. That's why I didn't plan to pick much up.

Attached: 1539767778110.jpg (705x717, 446K)

Yeah, that's why they can get away with the mark ups, tourists, unless they're autistic tier, aren't going to price compare because time is so precious.

Australia, just avoid loli stuff and you'll be fine.

Threads about to die, if you find places that sell futa doujis, try and remember to post it in /jp/.

Attached: 1567060993280.jpg (598x586, 62K)