I am sorry for the Fallout 76 thing user

I am sorry for the Fallout 76 thing user.
We are still cool, and you will buy our next big game that we are making for you...
Right?

Attached: Todd-Howard.jpg (490x368, 18K)

I haven't bought any of your games.

well it is never too late to buy Skyrim for yourself and for your family. Before things will get nasty.

Attached: 1499162350860.jpg (524x532, 67K)

Don't worry Todd, I love your game.
New Vegas is my favorite.

Attached: fall.png (315x126, 52K)

I SWEAR TO GOD ED....

Oh yeah very nice. Please open your door now so we can play it together.

Attached: Hey+show+me+your+steam+library+_82328fe2597e4a3a79b4ea197735c75e.jpg (1000x563, 53K)

Sure thing, Todd! I'll go get the chips!

Attached: 41233775-vector-wood-open-door-with-frame-isolated.jpg (1300x1300, 105K)

Reminder that Rena did nothing wrong

I am sofa king we todd ed

oh boy sure Todd we all make mistakes
like I made a mistake of not buying Creation Club items for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim when it first came out
I was missing out on so much great content

Attached: 1450943814912.png (497x732, 542K)

Big mistake-
Now delete that shit from your computer, and buy Fallout 76 right now. Also leave a 10/10 review on metacritic or I will pull this trigger.

Who is laughing now?

Attached: 927.jpg (708x708, 41K)

i wouldnt count on it

*cough
Come on user. Without your time I don't have much time left.

Attached: aqSwFnU.jpg (1000x990, 180K)

no todd I won't buy starfield, maybe TES6 if you apologize first and don't fuck the game up

well okay then i wouldnt want you to suffer todd, ill buy Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Skyrim VR

IT'S YOU WHO'S MADE THE MISTAKE TODD, IF I'M GOING TO DIE THEN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME

Attached: Suicide_Vests_N2.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Of course I will Todd. I'm a good goy after all.

If they ever take Fallout 76 to Steam I will buy it. I hear it's fairly decent now. But that is not enough to encourage me to buy it. To me, Steam is like (pic related). I like being able to see all my stuff lined up nice and neat on the same shelf. I'm a collector at heart. Have 1 shelf off to the side with a single game on it away from the rest would break my autism.

Attached: 1544794923419.png (992x558, 1.44M)

Sorry, I only buy the real Todd's games. The real Todd would never apologize for anything.

Todd people are saying TES VI will be in hammerfell with dwarven guns and spirit katanas, is that true?

But while we're on the topic, Fallout 76 has really improved since you last played it. We even have it (wait for it...) battle royale mode! You love battle royale modes right?

It's in the lore, so no, it's not true.

Am I glad that my skyrim pirate is in here and that he's locked out there and that he's the Todd and that I'm locked in here and that we're out there and I just remembered we're in here.

Why can't I not hate him. He made so many crap games but I just can't find it in me to hate him

Sorry for what? Our publisher taught us not to be ashamed of our games, especially since they're AAA and all.

He is hypothetically one of the few people on Yea Forums capable of talking consistently about video games?

I will buy TES VI no matter how bad it is.

>there are less than 5 people in this thread who will get the reference because newfags

enjoy your lootboxes and TES battle royale cuck