This is the avatar. It represents you, and thus, it's yours...

This is the avatar. It represents you, and thus, it's yours. It exists purposefully for you to be able to make your own character.

Attached: Avatar.png (200x390, 85K)

Should have been Gray Fox.

>want to play as loudmouthed asshole spitting one liners everywhere
>can't
WOW, immersion ruined.

It has a story template, and thus, it has a bio template. Despite the predetermined nature of templates, you can change one factor within the story template: a certain character's existence.

This

The funny thing about the games featuring big boss and his phantom is that they show the massive amount of infrastructure and team work required for Big Boss to be Big Boss.
And the fact that any random person can replace him just shows how much his "Legend" is basically viral marketing of his name.

This is also why Solid Snake is superior to Big Boss. His support is often remote or non existent. And he, like a routine, went and fucking murdered Big Boss time and time again.
Shit, he killed Big Boss with a hug the last time.

Huh. That would've been cool as fuck if they somehow retconned a bit of GrayFox's story to make him appear as the protag for MGS5. Could even be the same story and I feel like it could work with MGS1

>not Gray Fox's father

>His support is often remote or non existent.
his biggest successes are entirely orchestrated by The Patriots

Outside the story template, you can add whatever you like [making your own character from it], on the condition that:
>It takes place after the time period the template is set in (early to mid 1984).
>It takes place before a certain event in 1995.
>It doesn't contradict the story template and the bio template.
>It doesn't contradict what has already been written (within the universe that the story template takes place in) about the future.

That's the point made several times. The Boss can be recreated -- even two generations of recreation -- but not Snake because he's more complex than a single objective, ideology, or principle. He has the self-awareness to make actual choices while The Boss was a fatalist.

>characters don't matter, actions do: the game

Thanks
Venom snake > big boss > solid snake

Your fanfic piece of shit is better than Big Boss?
Great, no one cares.

Does this mean I can add having sweet, tight manly bondings with Snake in 1990 to my avatar's story?

>bio template gives it a preference for straights
No.

>Your fanfic piece of shit is better than Big Boss
Yes

damn that would have been cool as fuck

OK. Still, no one cares.
But despite that, I'm interested in how.

If anything it's asexual

>asexual
Did the Quiet romance and the Paz sidequest not tell you anything?

>You care nothing for [snip] sex [snip]
If the avatar wanted to be "Big Boss" so bad, he would have to be this kind of guy.

>It exists purposefully for you to be able to make your own character
Too bad the game doesn't let me

But you can. You use your imagination to expand on what is the avatar's story after the game ends, between that and 1995.

The big gap between TPP and MG1 is there for a reason

>It exists purposefully for you to be able to make your own character.
>but only after the game ends when it doesn't even matter anyway

You lack creativity and the capability to be a storywriter.

Not an argument

It is
>when it doesn't even matter
Shows that you lack imagination, you lack the ability to give meat to your very own character. Writer's block.

>It represents you
Why is he not a girl then?

In other words, writing your very own Big Boss in Outer Heaven adventures is somehow a boring chore to you.

It's not literally you, kumquat. There's a difference between "your own character" and you.

It's metaphorical, ESL

It literally doesn't matter. The story ends, we know how he's gonna end up in MG1, and you headcanoning some irrelevant shit in between that time means nothing

>All that matters is the death! Nothing else does!!!1
Are you retarded?

>caring for nothing but a death
Autism

I don't even understand what you're trying to imply. Anyway, you're arguing that you can make him your own character AFTER the game ends so my point still stands

(cont.)
Yes, , what happens between TPP and MG1 is irrelevant to the avatar dying, but, it's not about dying. It's about utilizing what you have left of your time in the universe to spend the best days of your life, as Big Boss.

You could understand that user easily well if you weren't such an autist
>It doesn't matter stupid, he's going to get killed by Solid in MG1, EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT AND THUS MEANS NOTHING
It's as if him dying in MG1 is the only thing you care for, you're missing the whole point

Holy fuck I didn't even say anything about him dying. It's that Big Boss in MG1 is a fucking warlord with nukes

>end up
Pretty much in this case translates to
>death
You should have said
>becomes
instead and your posts would have made more sense. I'll rethink about what you said, then I'll get back to you.

Yeah and it was stupid as fuck.

Attached: WE WUZ SNEK N SHIET.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>got to BLACK quiet with my superior medic BBC
Thanks Kojima

god damn (You) look amazing

Attached: 1566768744776.jpg (320x320, 21K)

OK, so,
You can write stuff about it becoming slowly consumed more and war every day as he lives as "Big Boss"?
You can write stuff about it going through all sorts of missions in the Middle East?
You can write about it banging the ladies in the ranks?
You can write about it kidnapping ladies across the field, hoping that it would find someone that looks like Quiet to replace her (since she left)?

>And the fact that any random person can replace him just shows how much his "Legend" is basically viral marketing of his name.
That's literally the point of the game.
What? You want a prize for deducting something so simple? Have a brown short haired elf with big tits.

Attached: elftit.jpg (1350x2048, 180K)

Only the first suggestion is relevant (and yet not that much) to how he becomes a nuclear warlord.
There are little stories you can write for him as your own character that would be worth telling because the good shit has already been predetermined by Kojima.

With him looking so bara his bio template would rather say he's all up for fucking his best men like Ocelot

I want to fuck him and myself in a threesome so bad, sweet Jesus. Bara bro-op never ever.

I just realized why his ponytail is so thick and unrealistic.
It's because it's supposed to be seen with the rest of his hair in a silhouette as a mullet.

Attached: BiBo.png (537x501, 194K)

I would have executed Huey by having him stand on a bench with a rope around his neck, and then using the controls for his legs to make them bend backwards. The fact that Venom did not do this makes him completely incapable of being my avatar. Also, he should have run a blade through Ocelot's throat so that he will never speak again.

I want to have high bondings with Big Boss!

It's a shame we'll never get to see this Snake again, I really like his look

Attached: 1535459925820.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Why would you treat an innocent man like this?