My name is Gato

My name is Gato
I have metal joints
Reply to this thread
And earn 15 silver points

Attached: 1525194829656.gif (420x480, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrqsLbdcJYo
youtube.com/watch?v=NXwr4z1yKXc
youtube.com/watch?v=cmY2wf7T428
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gato? More like GAYto.

>not AHHH GONZALES
youtube.com/watch?v=LrqsLbdcJYo

God, the OVA was such a meme

¡Ayudame Gato!

Quierro mas puntos de plata.

One of the strangest experiences I have had was playing JRPGs as a kid, but not having access to anime and other Japanese culture, then growing up and accessing it and realizing afterward that Crono Trigger was basically an anime, and how much anime culture actually pervaded my childhood without having realized it.

Was he originally Gonzalez in the original Jappo game too?

Be honest, Yea Forums.

Did you eat the old guy's lunch?

I ate it on my first playthrough.

>everyone ate the old man's lunch
>nobody ate Marle's bento

based

Attached: 1566856035305.png (823x741, 532K)

Attached: 1493319392383.gif (640x480, 237K)

BWONGA BWONGA BWONGA BWONGA BONGA BONG!

The thing about the OVA is not it's about showing Chrono journey in anime, but about these little side characters that encounter other characters from the game.

>don't steal
>don't force marle's arm
>tell her to fuck off
>let her get her candy
>be found innocent 11-1
>uh, you still gotta stay one day in jail because that's where the boss fight is.
>lucca still comes to break you out of an overnight jail stay

Attached: 1504232180138.png (576x699, 194K)

That councilor monster imposter was obviously why you still got thrown in jail and there’s no way he would let you leave.

I can't believe Chrono Cross went so far as to kill even Gato

Cross killed everyone user, even the fans of Trigger.

They could have at least made a good game out of it
Cross was kind of just a mess

Good thing he was such a spiteful dick. Otherwise Crono would have just gone home, and him Lucca and Marle wouldn't have wound up in the future and learned about Lavos. That guy saved the world.

Wait did they explicitly mention Gato? I have my chrono cross case right here, just still haven’t really dove into it. I got I think 7 or 6 of the 12 or 13 endings in Trigger

If I remember right, there was a part where a trashed up Gato was in the background.

You see the corpse on the ground, in parts

Cross was a mistake in general.

Lynx: "How many points is THAT worth, you fat bitch?"

What a perfectly designed character. Gato is exactly how you integrate a tutorial on the sneak. While CT has an optional "tutorial house" nobody ever goes into, the game doesn't even need it because you can learn everything about the battle mechanics in a safe environment that makes complete narrative sense because it's hidden within a carnival attraction.

Attached: 14-fire42.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Cross literally killed the series.

It was barely a series to begin with.

I see your Gonzales's song and raise you a Robo Gang Johnny:
youtube.com/watch?v=NXwr4z1yKXc

Attached: CT_Johnny.jpg (490x600, 64K)

You're implying the series should have ended with just Trigger.

Unpopular opinion: I actually liked Cross

Reminder that Cross killed Johnny too

Not for the story but the gameplay was fun and I liked playing through multiple times to unlock all the party members and different endings

>when you get Rick Rolled by the game
youtube.com/watch?v=cmY2wf7T428

damn, it's almost like mettling in time doesn't always work out and time itself get bend around to reach the same conclusion or something

But without it Lavos would not have been stopped.

why is his song so fucking good

Cross would have been fine if not for the Pokemon style character collecting and the insane troll logic environmental messaging where the humans are constantly berated for being the bad guys by dwarves who are in the process of committing a genocide of the fairies and then the fairies, victims of said genocide, AGREE.

Trigger was lightning in a fucking bottle. It's the John Belushi of RPGs and Cross is Jim.

This is both amusing and accurate.

WHAT THE FUCK
CENSOR THIS

Johnny and the apocalyptic racing game were so cool.

What a strange, and yet accurate, analogy.

what the fuck is up with Nuus

I dunno but that one guy transfers his consciousness to one before asking to be turned off using the switch on his back

>volunteers to work in a field for centuries while you leave him behind just to grow a forest
Robo was a top tier bro.

I think they're meant to be some bioengineered creature created either by Zeal or just used by Zeal scientists and created by Lavos. The one that appears in the prehistoric era kind of fucks that up though.

Could be a naturally occurring species that Zeal later modified for their own ends. The ones in Belthasar's lab in the future are fully robotic, I think.