Are you having fun?

Are you having fun?

Attached: WoW_Classic_Main-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7WSrhWC658
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaAKX1RHu2c
youtube.com/watch?v=B9CIvwLYfqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yucB9jPrQl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Vanilla isn't about having fun, it's about the experience

sure am

Attached: wow_classic_concept_art.jpg (620x387, 48K)

Is retail wow better for a newbie than classic??

Attached: 1409250942115.jpg (300x450, 31K)

I'm having fun watching this shitshow and not caring about WoW.

no

My subscription expired, so there's that. I also rolled alliance after playing Horde forever, so I regularly felt treacherous and unclean. No major complaints about the game itself, though

I wasn't until I finally stopped being a coward and rolled druid, now it's fun.

Yep.

I was waiting in line for a drop and some asshole cut in front and stole it. I had to wait longer! Why is this allowed? We live in a society.

Attached: BnUUh5KE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I don't have to worry about having a fast MH because of the 1.8 patch on instant attacks with slow weapons, right?

If you wanna go fast and not give a shit about the environment go retail if you wanna take it slow and hoof it everywhere go classic. Neither or are hard for a beginner desu.

Yes it's comfy

you just asked this.

I dont know how tight your money is but if it isnt just blow 15 bucks on a nonrecurring subscription, get your fill, and decide for yourself. Objectively its an old game, but i find it quite addictive.

i'm having a blast, but playing on mograine becouse a friend told me to, but i feel unclean.

whish i picked a realm with the most que time becouse i like realms with alot of people

>waiting for Gathil’zog to turn up
>group is there first
>he spawns, and they either about
>warrior says fuck it and charges
>everyone piles in, warlock fears a mob that promptly pulls in 2 more elites
>4 dead players later and we loot the head and a few orbs, while they just got a few nondescript elites
Fun times.

alright mister shitposter. you have to chose. Do you want to shitpost about lines, or do you want to shitpost about layering.

I'm having a blast not gonna lie

Classic better for autism grind and chilling,
retail better for session runs
Both good for a newbie because this game is difficult only for azmontards

I want to shitpost about how people justify paying for a month and only playing 8 days of it.

Attached: 1552073306926.jpg (120x102, 7K)

>murloc head quest in hillsbrad
what were they thinking....

Then spend too much of that time waiting in a que so they can wait in yet another.

Attached: 1555664943176.png (56x62, 4K)

i didnt think id like it as much as i do

but the game is fun and comfy

yes smoking weed and sinking back to the good old days is pretty comfy. The level grind is a bit too much sober though.

>ruins your game

i put on a podcast and alttab while autowalking

I barely have any quests in my starting area. What the fug do I do now? Nelf btw

Have things died down at all yet? I logged in on launch but haven't touched it since.

yes because i'm not a brainwashed retard playing this meme game

What do you guys use to avoid AFK kick

move to the next area

>raptor heads
>zhevra hooves
>bear pelts
>yeti hides
>scorpion venom sacs
All these damn Azerothian mutants born with only 80% of their body...

Are the npcs at forest song gone on anyone elses server

No, I waiting for tourists to gtfo, so there is no queues

Ehh, sure. It takes a lot longer to get around anywhere then I remember. Then again Humans had an easy leveling path. Undead not so much.

Yes.

no, bored myself out and grabbed me back into retail
wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but no way I'm dropping money for the new expansion because it doesn't look that good, and I don't think I want to level 60 in classic to get it for free
will pop into both every couple of days until my sub expires, here's hoping I can salvage some fun at least

wouldn't recommend current wow to anyone who hasn't ever played wow at least once in the past
wouldn't recommend wow in general either, classic or not

So when will this game start dropping in twitch viewer interest? It's been a week now.

I am actually. I've already found a very cozy guild and have made a handful of friends who consistently login all at the same time. We grinded thru our 30s with SM yesterday and literally got all the gear we wanted without ANY fuss. We are grouping back together later today to do RFD and Ulda. This is WAY better than any retail experience I've had since wrath. It's honestly not even close.

Is there a place where you can hang out with many other people and chat? I'm Horde

Attached: 61-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 183K)

I like it but it’s not for everyone and half of the pop will probably stop playing in a week or two

yes

fuck yes. so comfy

How about you stop crushing them with your hammer or melting them with your spells.

Honestly, yes. A lot more than I was expecting. I wasn't huge into WoW 15 years ago, but I played it a bit and it's nice to experience the fun again.

I can see people that were too young to play not getting it, I'll admit it's mostly a nostalgia kick. But, again, I'm having fun.

WTF RETAIL BROS, YOU SAID IT WOULD BE DEAD BUT I'M STILL STUCK IN A QUEUE
MY MOUNTS AND PETS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 13267035230345.png (484x616, 124K)

Have the servers relaxed a bit? I'm waiting for the mass washout of people to leave, before I start playing classic. I knew about the line simulator way ahead of time, so i though i'd save myself the grief and dip, but I'm wondering if it's good now. I have had the dreams last month, and I need a fix.

>I wanna play some WoW!
>7-8-9 hours later
>Alright I'm in, but don't really want to play right now
Pretty terrible. Game itself is fantastic, Blizzard hysterically underestimating the launch is fucking not.

Hope so, this realm needs a purge.

based

I just can't find a class I find fun and has a fun PvP viable spec. I only like the undead race. Warrior requires too much gearing. Rogue is dull. Priest is SUPER dull to level. Warlock is the one I really want to play but I hate pets and DS/Ruin is supposed to be horrid in PvP.

this. i just got back from the gym and i just wanna relax and play and im in a fucking 2hr queue. this is fucking stupid

you can get on a medium pop server and play now just fine

and there arent lines anymore

My realm is fine
Medium pop during day high when people come home from school/work
Only have like 15 min queues on the weekend

Oh and mage is alright but not that fun till later.

>Ah that was a good 2 hour break, got tons of stuff done
>Time to log back and do SFK!
>5000 people i queue

But yeah, just got to Ashenvale which is such a nice zone with the ancient trees walking around

>stay logged on in an inn and alt tab
>every 30 mins break AFK by pressing a key
>repeat until ready

I'll tell you a little secret.

I skipped the two quests where lines had formed in the undead starting zone. Haven't seen a queue since.

It’s about shared suffering. Without a band of friends there is none.

I just did the starting zone at 12pm and there was like 6-10 players there. You can level like a normal person if you want.

had the same problem, decided to lvl a mage no complaints still got the urge to lvl a warlock though

Its gonna be dead within a month.

Is it now the right time to play? don't want to waste 15 euros for a game that i can't even play

Give me three good reasons to roll Paladin over an UD Warlock

Attached: undead-male-nemesis.jpg (260x440, 21K)

Yeah I tried mage too but it was just had so little flair early and the later game gear looks so freaking derpy on an undead.

Like look at this sick set...

Also fuck this guy

Attached: 3F531792-FC52-44F3-8E4E-C479AFE8E004.jpg (300x280, 38K)

Yes.

Specced as a holy/ret hybrid right now dpsing and healing while questing in a group and healing dungeons.

Cant wait for that cheap mount at 40 and the questline for the charger at 60.

Which horde looks best with this set, the Green or Purple one? I've honestly never owned the Green horse ever.

Attached: 300px-Green_Skeletal_Warhorse.jpg (300x410, 25K)

based

Pick a server that doesn't say full and you can easily play. During the evening there might be a 30-1h queue depending on server.

Attached: realm.jpg (875x768, 172K)

Level 23 enh shaman here.
I'm not bored to death yet.

fun is for women and faggots

Was enjoying it but have had my experience spoiled knowing that the game will be dead in a few weeks. It's no fun playing something that you know is going downhill.

If you are a real man, blue from Strath.

Totally green

Any Yea Forums guilds?

Where are my Razorgore bros

Honestly I just wish DS/Ruin was viable in PvP. If that was the case I totally would play a lock.

That's why they implemented layering dummy. When 90% of the players are gone you're still going to have a full 3k server with people everywhere like in the good old days.

>paying for subscriptions

all of you in this thread are Literal retards.

>Level up
>Flight paths now cost 5x more

Attached: 1415176024875.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

IMAGINE ACTUALLY QUEUEING LIKE A RETARD INSTEAD OF MAKING YOUR OWN ANTI-AFK AUTOHOTKEY SCRIPT IN 15 MINUTES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: baught.jpg (410x380, 49K)

yes doing fetch quests is fun

Yes

I need to make a Horde character what class should I be? I've never really been into WOW but wanna try it now

Attached: wow then now.png (802x1030, 772K)

GET THE FUCK OUT OF FAERLINAS REEEEE

any of you guys use questie?

Usually I do this but I was outside for the weekend and they always shutdown servers once in a while so not much I can do but wait right now

I started queue at position 1700, 5 minutes later I'm at position 2050.

What is this literal bullshit.

do not for any reason play hunter or warrior
now that you know that, simply play whatever sounds good to you

This

What? Hunter is babies first class easily. Just need to learn how to turn off pet taunt in instances and he's good to 60. Nobody expects anything from a hunter.

>wouldn't recommend wow in general either, classic or not
what do you recommend then

Undead Warlock looks pretty cool. Yes or no?

Attached: thumbs up apu.jpg (680x544, 33K)

No because I'm leveling a Paladin.

Attached: 1567303981877.jpg (901x1200, 179K)

hunter is the most antisocial experience possible and people hate you just for existing
terrible choice for a first character, it's not like the game is hard enough that a newbie needs to play a crutch class anyways

>game punishes you for leveling up

Attached: 1567172802581.jpg (433x605, 56K)

meant for

just rolled an undead lock
i'm hype

very yes, warlock is basically hunter but fun

Isn't Warlock supposed to be shit? Play mage

Yep, I got to roleplay with some peeps, people buff me everytime I walk past them, some of them even ask me for directions and ask if we could group up. Sounds good.

Warrior undead

Warlocks are nice to have for their summoning portal. Plus you get a free mount at level 40 and a neat questline at 60 for a dreadsteed.

>Isn't Warlock supposed to be shit?
the fuck are you smoking

Oh yeah I'm pretty antisocial.

If only the warlock pet could hold aggro for more than 5 seconds. Hunters pet is basically a small tank.

Nothing just reading too many classic threads lately. I barely know anything about the game

Got a break this week due to overtime but I dont wanna level my main without my buddy What is the cofmiest horde Race/class to level as a twink?

Correction, position 2600 now.
Wish my friends chose another server, fuck this game already.

Rogue or hunter if you want chill mode.

Rogue twinks because stealth is op

I don't want to destroy my life

My first session was amazing, listening to my favourite podcasts and comfy leveling with mt bro. Got to lvl 10 in one session

At least we never die.

ur on Yea Forums bro

You can't destroy something that isn't there.

Not really
I wasn't looking forward to Classic but I figured I would give it a shot just to see if maybe I was wrong since I still had some money on my Blizzard account. But after getting to 25 in-game it just confirmed what I originally thought; that it was good when it originally released but hasn't aged well. So I gave the couple of gold I had to some random person, deleted the character, and then uninstalled the game.

I wish I could enjoy it more but it's just not for me anymore.

Attached: 1434176408208.gif (450x253, 214K)

The perfect class for AFKing and jerking off.

my one got patched, how do I make a more robust one? Someone spoonfeed or share theirs?

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Sure do love my rotation

BFA is the shittiest expansion yet so take that as you will

If you want to test the game in "classic" mode use a private server for a couple of days and then see if you want to pay a subscription

>people still falling for the warlock meme
ohoho

Attached: 270.jpg (539x960, 34K)

Try pulling two mobs at the same time with that shit damage and see if you don't end up dying.

Having a ton of fun as Druid DESU

The warlock is not good? I wanted it as a starter...

Attached: 1432212488764.jpg (378x384, 153K)

I would be if Blizzard didn't ruined it with layering.

Ashbringer best realm
Good choice user

Every class is good
Some are just better

I definitely dont die to 2 mobs. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're thinking of a warrior. Blessing of Wisdom keeps my mana up and I can seal/judge and heal as necessary.

My friend was originally going for Firemaw and wanted me to join him there but with 26k players in queue I said "Fuck this, they just created a new server called Ashbringer 30 mins ago let's go there". Server was full with 2k queue one hour later. Shit was insane.

Not him, people seem to enjoy FFXIV

The Barrens

this is bait, they cost the same at all times, new and farther locations just cost more

CAN'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME OUTSIDE OF MORNING HOURS. Want to play late at night? Well, too bad!

I paid just over 1s for Org>Crossroad last time, now it was over 5s

>Someone asks to join your dungeon group
>Invite
>They aren't even on the same continent
Why do people do this.

As an Ultima Online player (for 21 years), I started WoW with this release, mostly due to my friends' persistence. I am 26 lvl troll mage right now and we are having extremely comfy time together with dungeons and shit. Wish EA gave UO to some competent crew in early 2000s, would have like to see that kind of sandbox game nowadays.

TLDR: having really chill and fun time.

>classes start
>try to log on after them
>a queue
>realize im stuck in queue with wagies
i feel disgusted.

which level are you. there are some at the oracles glade, a few in darnassus (in the temple of elune you can get one that gives you 10 silver, which is really good for the level).
after that go to darkshore.

I've had no issue getting on from 8pm and onwards in stalagg

I'd rip them off while they are still alive if i could. I'd rip a murloc's head off right there as it screamed.

This is why you gotta invite warlocks man, just whisper me first next time you go for dungeons

Why the fuck would you want to suffer together instead of having fun together?

Attached: EF99CB45-80C8-4472-9E87-15217FAF074B.png (505x431, 205K)

I honestly don't enjoy it as much as everyone else because I still remember the shitty parts of the game very well. Kinda kills my motivation to level. It doesn't help that classic class balance was fucked and you could pretty much just throw half the specs into the trash.

Find that hard to believe. You were probably sitting in queue for multiple hours.

>tfw haven't gotten a queue once to get on my server.
It's even high pop most of the time and I frequently log in at prime time with no problem.

I don't like the people that play world of warcraft anymore. Just autistic virgins who cry about anything outside of their method of doing things.

>tfw aoe dungeon grinding with guildies and bantering

FFXIV has the same issues as retail except worse
its more accepted because its a weeb game

My first time playing wow was on classic a few days ago, I am enjoying it but I'm not sure if I want to play more classic, or install retail... I'm a ffxivtard I like a bit more action and the modern amenities of current wow and xiv. What the fuck should I do. I want to make a cute panda girl monk.

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>its only fun with friends

Retail is for endgame raiding and nothing else

Classic is autistic pvp and barebones raids up to Naxx

>Every class is good
Except Druids

Yes, but idk if it is worth $15 a month.

>rushing to endgame so you can grind even more

I dont understand you guys.

Yup. Doing my Felhunter quest right now. I've liked all of my pet's names so far, hoping for the best on this one.
Hillsbrad has been a warzone lately.

Attached: WoWChar3.png (1185x764, 1.42M)

this, tried druid first and dropped it at level 15 because its trash. now im a mage and it feels a lot better

evidently you get the latest expansion free and an instant max level if you get to 60 in classic

At the very least classic raids aren’t just loot hallways, they actually branch out somewhat

>dungeon spam to 60 on horde
>enjoy questing to 60 on alliance

I enjoy autism grinding

Wut? Sounds like bullshit

Oh boy thats a lot of icons... are warlocks good for beginners or are they complicated?

There's only supposed to be one NPC there. They didn't add more until BC.

Hell yeah. Got my warrior to the 20s, and it's only getting better from here with WW and MS to look forward to.
>tfw playing with a good group, getting big pulls, and starting the boss fight in Arms with a 2H to retaliation his fucking face off (and don't drop aggro because the damage is insane)

Attached: 1554385689291.png (299x276, 12K)

...woah you're not lying. Looks like I'm gonna grind to 60.

>wait a week to roll on herod cause friends won't fucking budge to anything else
>there has never been a 60 on for the past 3 days
>AH is absolutely barren
>layering or not, from ely forest to STV the game is fucking dead as hell
What the fuck was this 10k queue for?

They deleted the post but it said that BfA was being granted for free to classic players that ding 60.

When should I start thinking of selling this? A little after phase 2 for about 100g sound like the best plan, but I honestly have no idea.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090119_232743 - Copy.jpg (296x169, 14K)

What the fuck man
Mana drains so quickly what do

BGs aren't till phase 3 I think, which I assume is when people will start to care about twinking.

Bring drink. Embrace the wand.

What class?

Git gud

my bars are still a mess. Ive just been slapping shit together as I go, haven't cleaned yet.
they should be fine for a beginner as the game isn't all that demanding but they may be somewhat more complicated than other ranged dps, depending on who you ask.

Whenever battlegrounds come out. The twink alts will definitely want those BiS boots.

>Got to 20+ on two characters
>At the time on both realize I wasn't having fun questing outside of the short bursts where I group with people for an elite/boss
>Realize after 20 especially I keep trying to get into dungeons and only do dungeons instead of questing which really isn't supposed to be the Classic Experience(tm)
>Start to think this isn't for me, its not bad, but I don't see myself playing it as long as I have retail pre-BFA

Its okay, but I fucking hate this race to 60 mentality.
Its not even that somebody challenged me, I just see the other guys in my guild and I feel forced to keep the pace.
I wish I would have waited for like 1 month after release and just level up then at my own pace.

Attached: 6573454.gif (250x333, 173K)

Questing areas still typically have crowds around, but yes the layers are quite a bit smaller than 10k private servers were.

Wand

who the fuck has that mentality? stop watching streamers you dumb faggot

Are we watching Asmongold?

Buy stacks of food from the inn or pester a mage till he makes you some.

never have never will

Attached: 1566072467768.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

>undead
>whiny
>entitled
Maybe you should just throw yourself off a bridge

What UI addon are you guys using?

none. I like the default UI

You're not a complete knob playing a Paladin and your faggotry is at worst the same.

classic is way more newbie friendly, modern retail wow is a mess of stuff from different expansions and design philosophies and the playerbase is 90% tryhards who will not tolerate newbieness and not speak with you unless you can help them with their mythic12+ timed run which you wont be able to as a newb.

Just a bag addon that moves all the slots into one big bag. Other than that, stock UI.

Green, because it's something different, but Ochre and Red skeletal have to be my fav.
Purple just looks too generic even though it's the premier color.

My 19 war can fight 2 mobs no problem.
Stacked 20 spirit extra and bought roahns axe. 18dps lvl 15.

Easy as fuck.
Regen just charging to next mob.

Modern WoW is 99% a single player game experience. The only time you have to organize a group is for high level mythic+ dungeons and mythic raids. You might as well be playing with bots while questing and doing leveling dungeons...actually a bot would probably talk more than a player.

I'm not watching any WoW stream, cause thats the most boring shit ever. If you dont feel the natural urge to keep pace with your friends, you might be a s*yboy beta faggot

>been playing UD lock since vanilla day one
>decide to replay same in classic
>warlocks are fucking everywhere
wtf happened

Attached: 1375654164083.jpg (850x850, 46K)

my friends arent fucking losers i guess
were all in our mid 20s and no one is rushing anything

a warlock can hit even harder than that without meme builds though

auctionator and omnicc, thats it

Does anyone know if classic would run well enough on a toaster laptop?

I feel the same but I'm really trying to just take my time and learn the maps, names, lore etc... otherwise its no fun and I feel most people are hypers with ''asmonsomething'' as a name and are gonna quit when their fav streamer is going to rush to the next fotm game

Yup, I have a character for every class and when I get bored leveling one, I just jump to the other. So far i'd say that hunter and warlock are the most fun so far

>only do dungeons instead of questing which really isn't supposed to be the Classic Experience(tm
bs, many people did mostly dungeons back then, especially warriors and classes that could heal, questing sucked if you werent a mage, rogue or hunter. and even those frequently did dungeons because quests didnt give you much loot.

>rogue has no pvp trinket
This is why world pvp is more fun, cause shit like this CAN happen. Otherwise no rogue with 2 working brain cells would ever lose to a paladin unless their gear was so inferior that even a full looping stunlock can't take them down and that merely means the rogue can't win it doesn't mean he'll lose he can just run away or hide.

In vanilla pvp? No they can't. A destro lock is absolute shit and loses their most powerful tools just for big numbers. A prot paladin has the benefit of being able to instagib without a cast time, which is not something destro locks can ever do.

Transmog is one of the worst things about modern MMOs. Why can't you just assume you are equipping that armor and its going to look the way it does? OP clownsuits are more fun in my opinion

Classic has been good so far. I made a cringy post yesterday explaining how I've been acting like a little bitch and not attacking anybody unless they attack me first.
Well as cliche as it sounds (and I literally don't give a fuck t b h, it really is cliche beyond belief), I went to STV and I attacked like 70% of people I saw and bodied them.
I was gonna behave like a little bitch but thankfully two little alliance cucks ganked me the moment I got there and flipped my 'I no longer have any remorse for these cunts' button. I followed them, waited for them to engage a monster, which was fair considering there was 2 of them and both were the exact same level as me, dotted them up and feared them and watched them rot away.
Then I started just killing ALMOST every alliance player I saw. I didn't attack druids or rogues for admittedly cowardly reasons, not because I didn't think I could win though, but because I didn't want them fucking stalking me and killing me when I engaged on monsters, at least with every other class I can see them coming and prepare appropiately, so I tried to stay on friendly terms with them and it worked.

The highlight of my STV adventure though was when I went back to that one camp that everybody goes to (the tiger, panther and raptor hunting camp) to hand in the last few of my quests, there were like 5 alliance standing there and 0 horde. I just confidently ran in, handed my quests in and leveled up as I did so. One of the alliance night elf hunters cheered for me as I leveled, and as I was heading out of the camp I saw one of the gnome warriors attacking a fellow horde like 10 steps away from the camp. I killed her, which caused the other 4 alliance to attack and me and my horde bro wiped them all out.

STV unironically turns you into a man. It's not a meme, it's not a joke. If you go to STV and don't get into any PvP then you are a little bitch. If you see people clearing out your panthers and you don't kill them you are a little bitch.

Attached: 1555349756838.png (428x700, 532K)

Yeah easily. I played on a private server on my mediocre laptop from 2011.

>So far i'd say that hunter and warlock are the most fun so far
So far your post is redundant so far

Don't be a bitch, fucking grind. You better enjoy doing it too faggot.

by the time queues die down, the game is dead

go figure

Also I had this playing through some of my biggest STV pvp encounters. You literally can't name a better track to play for that type of moment, especially not when this track really gets to its best part.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7WSrhWC658

Attached: british house spider.jpg (620x387, 241K)

I made it to 42 by Friday but decided to quit. The game is way too addicting and I know at 60 it'll be dungeon spam and then dealing with retards in the guild getting the one or two applicable pieces that drop during a raid. I've done the gear treadmill more than a few times and have finally broken the cycle. The game is fun and I'd highly suggest it to players who are new to it but as someone who has been through the Pavlovian nightmare I have no interest in continuing.

How do I get to Darnassus from Stormwind?

Thanks, man.

> Tfw discovered the joy of auctioneer/auctionator
> sitting at 15g at lvl 21
Playing the AH plus selling expensive fish and cooking dishes really adds up

For me its the other way around. I WANT to be addicted but I just can't. Guess I'll keep trying

I could be like lvl 50 but I keep making alts in different servers, having fun I guess, but not making any socials bonds or joining any guilds. I just wish raiding was approachable without being commited to a schedule.

Who does it hurt to let people change their outfit? Its not like you can transmog into stuff you didnt earn. Maybe you dont want to wear hideous looking armor that happens to be extremely good.

>Running around durotar mining stuff and giving every low level player stamina and a renew while doting their mobs
>They thank me everytime or give me back their low level buffs in return

Thats the good shit man.

Attached: Geddan.gif (675x675, 399K)

yeah, what are you rolling?

>Go, go and find the hidden path somewhere down the river
Bitch please, if it's hidden just tell me where it is!

>loses their most powerful tools just for big numbers
big numbers are all that matters. not a lot of counters when you can just charm and hit someone with a 4k soul fire followed up with another 2500 damage in instas

>accidentally got afk dc'd while making dinner
At least I don't have to wonder whether I'm addicted anymore.

Attached: 1565671771100.jpg (540x404, 22K)

>have a shit ton of Deviate Delights and Oily Blackmouths

Im gonna be rich.

Tram to IF > Run through Dun Morogh > Run through Loch Modan > Wetlands > Northern boat at Menethil harbor to Darkshore > boat from Darkshore to Teldrassil

any zandalari tribe bro's?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090219_180806.jpg (3440x1440, 413K)

WHY AM I SO FUCKING POOR

>Loot world chest
>Take everything except for some shitty food so the next player gets dissapointed

Attached: 452134123123123.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Which zone have enjoyed leveling in the most so far?
Which zone have you hated?

For me?
I loved the Barrens, pathetic, I know, but it is what it is.
Hated Ashenvale with a passion.

Yeah I abhor the idea of having a set schedule. There are some days when you just don't want to play and then when you miss it everyone gives you shit of course. Then it makes you want to show up even less and you end up on a secret alt during raid times and get kicked or demoted.

I always thought that was part of the fun, decision making. ''Do I wear this overpowered hobo suit or keep the shiny armor with a little less bonuses?'' Now you no longer have any sacrifices to make. Just follow the meta and play dress up free of charge.

I love hunter so much, but everyone tells me they're shit. I really like druids too, but they're only competent for healing and they're subpar even at that.... fuck me in the ass senpai.

Reporting in.
I doubted how much PvP RP fags would get into but this server has been a fuckign bloodbath in every contested zone I've entered. It's glorious.

Attached: palp.jpg (877x707, 536K)

Hell yeah brother.

Hate both of those, they bore me to death.

Pretty much. I know all the areas and such but somehow it feels like a whole new adventure. Shared suffering meme aside, seeing so many people around is great. I don't think it'll last though. Leveling through this shit is a drag and is only alleviated by PuGs being everywhere. But as time goes on more and more people are gonna be in higher level areas and spread out.

Hunters are great in PvP, if you put the time into learning how to play it. They are strong in PvE until AQ when they stagnant and other classes easily surpass them. Guilds will still end up taking 2-3 Hunters end game. If you get a spot you'll be fine.

don't listen to the poopsocks play what you like because at the end of the day it is really all about having fun
the game is built around the DnD experience

Right after im getting out of the queue

i regret rolling mage there’s way too many. but the other classes i considered (priest warrior warlock) have huge annoying downsides and the first two don’t let me solo pvp (fuck gearing a shadow priest)

Attached: B323B0E2-377C-4358-9DAC-063E93DF4CDB.jpg (600x434, 18K)

STV was great, faction balance was pretty even there and the quests gave great exp

Badlands was awful but mostly because it felt like I ran into a group of 5 of the other faction every 10 steps

Mages are extremely desirable. All you need to do is know how to play your class properly and you'll be in the top 5% of players.

>I love hunter so much, but everyone tells me they're shit.
This is because of the attitude that since the class can technically level on autopilot and so it attracts bad and casual players. However, you're a good DPS in this early tier, your levelling speed is impeccable, your world PvP ability is great and even when you fall off in competitive content you're still needed for the Tranq Shot. Also, it's pretty easy to learn, but pet management makes or breaks you because everyone hates that one hunter whose pet pulls the entire instance.

Considering the world first RagxOny was achieved by a bunch of guys wearing greens and some didn't even have level 60, you shouldn't have problems finding a spot if you prove yourself to be a good hunter on your server.

Keep playing hunter if you like it, it's always great fun in PvP and he will be one of the better characters for earning gold, no matter what you do.

hunters are fantastic in phase 1 homie. their gear just never gets much better than t1

i will in 10 minutes

Yea

By playing something better yes

warrior can solo pvp very well if you are good at the game

>Alliance think they're allowed to quest in shimmering flats
Loving every laugh.

Attached: rachel riley.png (675x1200, 805K)

Is buying a fucking quiver as a priest actually legit?

imagine being alliance and going to stonetalon to level

I wore some lvl 42 shoulders until lvl 65 on my hunter just for the looks.

i can’t even get the chance to display my potential skills because i cannot get groups for dungeons anymore. once i hit bfd all the tanks disappeared and every lfm dps gets answered by 10 mages. I didn’t want to join some shitter guild before 60 but i guess i have to now

Doing something you don’t want to do because of peer pressure is even more beta.

I kinda hate that I still like it.

Imaging playing on a PvP realm where you could stop me. Not that I'd wanna quest in that shithole.

8/10 Cats is a great show to binge while leveling, 45min episodes are the best format for it

this
except if you know and openly assume that you are doing it because of peer pressure while being chill about it makes it ok
whatever

>almost week since launch
>Zandalar still has 2k queues
>off weekend
FFS I FINALLY HAVE THREE DAYS OFF WORK AND YOU FAGGOTS HAVE TO SHIT THE SERVER I CHOOSE SPECIFICALLY FOR IT'S MEDIUM POP
MY HUNTER IS STILL LEVEL 13 REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1449412261349.png (689x448, 62K)

The barrens looks so soulless with maxed out graphic settings. I hope you're all playing on 3 (classic).

How hard is it to catch up when you start late? like if I started playing on phase 4 or 5, would I even have a chance of experiencing the latest content? or I'd be fucked forever and never catch up?

always looked soulless to me

>>Zandalar still has 2k queues
You're complaining about 2k queues? My server has 14k queues which lasts for 9 hours and Blizzard still won't offer free server transfers.

Damn I go there Daily!

The barrens always were a fucking overrated shithole.

That's the vanilla experience
Unless you poopsock you will miss shit at some point, there is no avoiding it. Just do what you want.

Thing is Zandalar was supposed to be mid-high server because of RP part

Kill all horde, unless the guy who could've killed you helped you kill a mob instead.
Then you do /thank and show him proper respect because he could've killed you if he wanted.
Even if you feel bad about someone who can't beat you kill them anyway, they'll probably have friends camp out if you didn't strike first.
There was once a rogue camping my guildie back in vanilla.
We asked him to stop. He say lol no gtfo scrub.
So we decided to camp him, as a whole guild taking turns. We camped him for 8 hours straight, and he made an alli character begging us to stop. We didn't, and then we got a message from a GM saying if we continued we'd all get banned on the grounds of griefing.
Soon after it became official that camping for extended periods of time was griefing.
For anyone who thinks oh spirit rez we had that covered. and if you went from badlands to searing gorge and rezed there, you got teleported to where you died.
If you're that undead rogue on Warsong US back in 2005 in the badlands camping my lvl 40 guildie, i'll never forget you nigger. I'll kill you again even if it means getting banned.

If you know someone that already raids they can carry you through most of the content easily. If not good luck convincing all these "elite" players why they should take some green geared guy into their raid.

Yeah man. ZT is great, i love it!

Are people playing classic actually sociable? I'm used to private servers where people would rather not respond, and I'm thinking of actually subscribing if it's different.

No. I'm not a neckbeard manchild betacuck.

COMFY

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090219_204626.jpg (3440x1440, 874K)

imagine not attacking anybody you see on the other faction
you're not a pleb are you?

Attached: 125233475696796697.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaAKX1RHu2c

Agreed. FUCK video games.

People are dead quiet in the general chats, even more quiet than private servers where you couldn't even talk in the chat until higher level.

You also won't stumble upon that many people because you're put in a layer with only 10 other players.

I quit cause the grind is fucking boring and not fun. It's only funny if you have OCD autistism/aspergers/ADHD.

I'm back to playing decent single player games now.

Attached: 1421282861868.jpg (707x500, 85K)

imagine being on Yea Forums and playing big grown up responsible guy

Sad!

Yes, good

Attached: todd-howard-10-57c24bd3e5d7f.jpg (819x1062, 409K)

>didnt pick skinning
>people boasting how much gold they have at low levels
i fucked up my account and now its too late

No.

All my friends are already like level 30 now and I am only level 15. I've hit the XP grinding wall, and if I have to play by myself I don't see the point of playing anymore. They all just want to get to level 60 as fast as possible and I feel like they completely forgot about me, even though they asked me to play with them. And that's not even considering that half the time that I actually have time to play there's like an hour long wait just to start.

Basically the only way I am going to have "fun" with WoW is if I quit my job and abandon all of my personal projects so that I can make a full time job out of catching up with my friends. Growing up sucks but fuck this game.

Attached: 536935635670.jpg (190x205, 22K)

>Feed the toxic addiction wasting your life and paying for it
I wasnt having fun back then and nothing changed

>playing with lots of people from my old realm, over 100 of us
>random dude one guy from the realm knows from a private server plays with us and gets server first 60
>other guy he was racing against is butthurt and has his entire guild shittalking
>also L23 with 10g
fun times doods

Attached: lusty priestess sees god's divine judgment.jpg (193x145, 23K)

Thank you user, now I don't feel as bad because I am in the same boat.

bro that's why you have FRENS only alts, and your main you level on your own time.
You and your friends are retarded.

Bro 30 is leveling slow. Being 15 right now is like you logging in and doing one quest a night. They're not rushing, you're just not even trying.

old wow is like a korean mmo. just grinding boars.

Who /deviate delight/ here?

>lvl 31 with 17g
i'm not gonna make it

I had fun when I was playing Light's Hope because all my friends always had at least one character that was low level enough for me to play with. That's not happening with Classic though and I am not going to sit around waiting for one of them to re-roll.

Deviate Delight is for people who couldn't get on Grobbulus

Attached: WE'RE GOING HOME BROS.png (400x225, 179K)

Warlock class quests are one of the best among other classes quests.

playing OSRS instead

I mean at this point, you can't reverse it.
Just go out and make frens in game.

Yeah sorry that I have a job and can't put in more than 2 hours a day, if I can actually play.

Don't apologize, just ask them to play retail instead.

>sees you attack a person 30 yards away

Attached: rocket.jpg (453x634, 56K)

>more than 2 hours a day

This game isn't for you. You'd need at least 4hrs+ per day non stop to progress.

Is it really going to die within a month, ClassicChads?

People are talking like crazy in barrens chat but that might be due to barrens. I had no issue with seeing other players though. Group constantly for quests since my solo ability is low.

>You'd need at least 4hrs+ per day non stop to progress.
For now

I already have enough friends. The reason I started playing WoW was because my friends wanted me to play with them and with that out of the equation, I just don't see why I should invest any more time into it than I already have. I was having fun in Light's Hope when I was actually playing with my friends but now it just feels like a hopeless waste of time that will never pay off, because I am never going to get to play with my friends at this point.

Is druid fun

>Work night shifts
>Come home in morning
>No queues on most populated server
Feels nice

>hear people saying warriors can't 1h+shield tank pre-60
>have not had many problems with it outside of our subtlety rogue critting ambush and follow-up backstabs
The fuck are these people on about?

I've already canceled my subscription and I am guessing I am not alone.

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000000003.jpg (690x588, 78K)

People didn't understand warlocks back in the day, they're tiny gods with a fuckton of utility, and fear is the most infuriating cc in the game, you can even fear multiple targets and seduce at the same time. Kiting, high survivability, strong as fuck single target once properly geared, a ton of flavorful and useful abilities like Infernal/Doomguard, portals etc.

Is just that mages were much more consistent through the entire lifespan of the game, but warlocks ramp up like crazy and beat them in the end.

it's okay fren time heals all wounds.

you get water form at level 14

I tried this and even set a range for the time between action so that it seems random, and also it would walk forward, back, and jump every random amount of time. But they still got me. How the fuck.

no

t.druid

as long as you know what you're doing, you can do anything as a warrior, they are literally the best class at everything. they can even heal better than a druid with bandages

Having a blast
Tanked stocks last night.
Is it worth it to run SFK at level 28 for the quests?

Maybe it's just you

>Mfw I've been autistically checking the AH every few hours every single day for a certain weapon that I've lusted after since the beginning of time
>That feel when I pray every single day that the person who gets it won't know what he's holding onto and will put it on the auction house for a decent price
>That feel when I also pray that nobody else will see it and only I will get it

If I ever get this certain weapon, you have no idea how happy I'll be. It's obviously a twink weapon but I think it's for either the 39 or 49 bracket, can't remember which exactly though I do think 39.
It's a 2 hander and that's all I'll say. Don't want anybody else sniping me though I doubt I'll ever get my hands on it. Ever.

Attached: 125348678745.jpg (499x615, 39K)

Just donated $100 to asmon and he didn't even read my comment wtf?

Will I be gimping myself if I roll markmanship whilst leveling up as a huntard?

Started alone and grouped with randoms for harder quests and mobs,even got a high lvl person help me with another one just by asking.Felt good.
But now I started on a different server with a RL friend and it's incredible.Like holy shit this is what online game are about.I really missed this.

Attached: 1558788599080.png (629x758, 715K)

People confuse min maxing with playing the game

As long as your reasons are because you don't find it fun or you realized you don't want to pay for something you can get for free

not like this bros .... not like this

streamers and youtube content creators shilled the fuck out of warlocks with their stupid soul link videos doing 1vX and farming dungeons etc with T3 in private servers.

pendulum of doom?

nah, unless you're horde.
SFK is ez after the first boss.

>Everyone and their mother is layer jumping to farm mats and mobs without having to wait for respawn, even so called "pros" endorsing this shit.
JUST FUCK MY CLASSIC EXPERIENCE UP

Attached: 13178851_1611529915840659_8182641620935492455_n.jpg (200x212, 6K)

>pendulum of doom
Does swing timer matter in vanilla again? If so, I'd probably agree with your guess. I miss my Barman Shanker...

fuck it, guess I'll just quest to 30

Both.

It's the worst kept secret ever and you immediately got it, yes, the PoD.
God I fucking wish I get that piece of shit weapon. If it's ever going to happen, it'll be now on this server.

Attached: crying wojak.png (633x758, 16K)

Bragging about killing people in vanilla as a lock is hilarious.

>get some boe leather blue boots
>sell them on AH for 7 gold
>see someone selling the same boots for 1.5g in chat
>buy them
>post them on AH for 8g
>they sell
This game is ez

Are there seriously still ques?
I thought that they would've calmed down by now.

Is the economy already inflated to shit and fucked?

smart thinking user, you made a proper choice even if you don't fully think so right now

Feet of the Lynx?

Druids are complete slog to level up and play with. Only until your level 20 and acquire cat form does it become fun.

make sure to kill plenty of horde on the way there.
wait for nolyfe zoomers to go back to school it'll die down then.

My guild chat is full of people asking for layer invites, its sad.

Attached: Classic WoW.jpg (400x200, 13K)

Shaman is the most kino choice to play, don't @ me i don't need to explain why

My warlock is level 28 and I already want to reroll priest. Turns out p-servers really overturned void walker threat generation, and in classic they can't hold aggro from anything more than a few dots. Even wanding will regularly rip threat and send them running to me. And I wouldn't be so mad except that the cast time from receiving melee hits stacks and it's awfully difficult to get a cast off when it happens. I can sac my void for the bubble, but then I've only got like two casts max before it breaks. And all the while I see a spriest run by and bubble up and start smiting the sin out of niggas, arguably killing them faster than me at a lower level, and mostly because I have to check myself and not cast anything extra besides Ignite+Doom+Corruption. Void isn't even that sustainable either, I can chain kill three mobs without dropping aggro before he needs to stop and heal.

Overall it's pretty fun and I'm enjoying it on a class I never played, so the experience of being a noob again is definitely refreshing.

get back to grinding

Razorgore is comfy

>Game itself is fantastic

Attached: file.png (600x536, 629K)

I'm amazed other people are still playing, this is a game with as much depth as a mobile launch.

Not entirely, but It's a layed game now so it's getting there soon enough. Actually the opposite might also happen since you're guaranteed to have like 10x the amount of rare items on the market than you would have back on vanilla so it might drive the prices really low.

>Invite people to dungeon group
>Someone mentions twitch or uses a twitch emote
>Instantly kick him no matter where we are in the dungeon

I hope you are doing your part.

Attached: 4536234123412.jpg (750x422, 25K)

Rattlegore?

Just did the fire totem quest for the first time in my life. Those naysayers can suck it.

Lads, got a question for you.
Do you think this tradeoff is worth going for -
Dogshit slow as fuck, boring leveling but can make like 20 gold in an hour or two.

Would you sacrifice your leveling to do this for a while?

Attached: norf.png (556x712, 16K)

These guys hit so fucking hard it's ridiculous.

HUH

do you have the imp VW talent in demonology?

besides that, it always happens at the x7, x8, x9 levels as a new rank of torment only comes once every 10 levels. Just stick with it

This
/thread

aside from a 5 minute queue last night, there has been none on blowmo

whitemane prob will have a queue forever though

>has hasn't done the water totem quest yet

that's what will decide whether you are truly worthy of the shaman class

Yeah I kick all tryhard faggots like you thank god

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090219_121112.jpg (1920x1027, 665K)

it is a blizzard product. people will buy anything blizzard puts out.

it is fun af

but it's free....

Yeah this guy OMEGALUL AMIRIGHT?

Oh no it's another memer ice mage. Fuck off faggot.

No. It's fun

I went full Aff first, moving into Demo for Imp Void right now. It will be 6 more levels before it's filled out, plus another grimoire upgrade by then. I just hate to see I go through all that and find out my void can only maintain aggro through an extra shadow bolt or two wand attacks.

honestly didn't think aoe would've been possible with a high population

jokerd proved me wrong i guess

Considering the walk times for most people, this isn't accurate. Vanilla's biggest draw back is the time it takes to get from one quest to another or the leveling differences between factions, ya faggit

>implying you're not just as bad as that guy

Run around the houses use line of sight to stop casting.

Jump to an empty layer, done.

your best bet is to just DoT + wand, the burst damage of shadowbolt would take like 2-3 torments for you not to pull aggro

Yeah, before launch, I thought I'd have to make my mage later. Was surprised to find that it's as doable as it is.

No, shit's 50% running and 50% grinding pushing 1 or 2 buttons. My brain feels more stimulated playing Minesweeper. Quit WoW years ago and wasn't interested in this at all, but my friends somehow managed to convince me to give it a shot right before launch. What a fucking mistake.

>Got my twink level 19 hunter/rogue gear already
>Got my twink level 19 priest gear too
>Already looking for my other level bracket twink gear on the AH
You'll cowards don't even smoke crack.
When battlegrounds come out, I will be completely kitted out. In the meantime, when I do level my twink, I'll be the bane of places like Ashenvale, just going around and shitting on everybody.

Attached: 124253445856967.png (508x736, 95K)

>listening to youtube.com/watch?v=B9CIvwLYfqQ
>playing shaman

name a better combo

I thought I would, but I'm not.

>he has to buy drinks
*laughs in mage*

based

WTF i pulled 5 mobs and didn't even kill one? Why does mana and health regen so slow? Why is my HS cooldown 60 minutes wtf? Can't wait till I start an alt and I can use heirlooms

I like the game but EU community are leftie onionboys, at least on Alliance

So basically warlock is very good in pvp? what lvl and realm do you play, im looking for a good pvp class has to be caster

first time playing alliance since all my friends rolled it
where should I go to level at 22? finished redridge but I'm getting my shit pushed in at duskwood since all mobs are 26+ basically

Too bad that's two phases away and twinking is the opiate of bad players.

What's up with that

Attached: wow classic vs modern RPGs.jpg (825x620, 375K)

Westfall will get you another level if you grab all the appropriate quests. Then go back to Duskwood, which does have ~20-22 stuff.

the reason they started moving towards loot hallways is because people always found the optimal way to do them and then refused to do anything else, so it makes more sense to just streamline that. XIV realized this as well.

Wetlands*
fuck

>two different genres play differently
Wow.

Who else here leveled by spamming dungeons with a 10 man raid just like they did back in Vanilla?

How do feared mobs always know to run into the largest group of other mobs they possibly can?

Attached: 1539326448940.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

>you little BITCH
god user.. kek
you are so gay

I feel you, dog. Same boat here. Demand they help you catch up with runs for Deadmines. Convince them it will be to their benefit to have you in their company. Ask them if they would be interested in making alts so you didn't play by yourself because queues and work fucked you. Try convincing them to do something like y'all taking a fishing trip to remind them you exist.

>lvl 10
>Collect 10 bear paws from bears
>lvl 40
>Collect 10 BLACK bear paws from bears
WTF I love classic now

Mate I've only done SFK once

>for people who don't care about Yea Forums guilds

FTFY

What's good, bruv. I play there during the day while I wait for the queue to die on Whitemane at night. Feels good.

Fuck i wanna 6 months off work and just game the shit out of wow. Too bad it is literally not playable in moderate/casual amounts, but I guess thats also the charm

>Can finally revive people
Thank god. Not being able to do anything for those dead players hurt me.

maybe you shouldn't be a worthless race

what's wrong with warlock besides the soul shard grinding and pet managment

Classic is actually more demanding than the private server client cause it's running on the Legion client.

What actual harm would adding transmog to the game do?

Honestly just jumped back to retail. Vanilla is too time consuming and it rewards very little entertainment for the time you put in it.

Attached: 1565279652389.png (743x800, 1.3M)

>they can even heal better than a druid with bandages
No!

>Climb up to Peacebloom River painstakingly
>Miraculously you can still fish up Peacebloom
>Fish up as much as I can
>Have decided to fix the price or Peacebloom on the AH because people are selling it for vendor price for some bizarre reason
>Buy ALL the Peacebloom and resell them in stacks of 5 for 2s
>Put them in for varying durations on varying characters to give the illusion it's what everyone else is doing
>Successfully bring the value to about 20c per Peacebloom on the server

Today, I am a proud man. A simple man, but a proud man nonetheless.

Attached: unknown-54.png (1170x1001, 1.2M)

very
t. just got cat form

just got poisons on my rogue, the quest o get it was balls had to pay a shaman to cure me of touch of zanzil
so yeah im having fun

Why

He has had 0 impact on my experience

no mobility, their cc is way less versatile, all the god pvp omgwtfbbq people talk about won’t happen till you get full raid gear that won’t be available for a year. soulshards alone are enough though

Add armor paint if you want but transmog is bullshit.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (989x554, 98K)

autism

Yep, i can run Vanilla baby smooth on my shitty laptop but Classic runs like shit even on below classic settings.

>Giving in quests at Tarren Mill
>It's pretty late and I'm tired
>Bells start ringing
>3am
>Just sit down, listen to the bells and log out
Why the fuck is this game so comfy?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090219_060031.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

It would make it so you can never tell what gear someone has just by looking at them.

Min/max'ers and pvp fags won't like that they can't identify your armor based on the models. You know god forbid they not be able to tell exactly what you're wearing.

Do you know where we are? Do you know what game we're playing, user?

Attached: 70004466_375095879853410_1166848593194123264_o.png.jpg (694x980, 52K)

what's the point, the better gear looks the coolest anyways, the only reason for transmog is for meme sets like bikini slutsuits

PvP shitters can't avoid fights they might lose

That's the only reason, and it isn't valid.

Attached: 1566747973268.gif (421x389, 1021K)

dilate discord tranny.
You guys took the most beautiful race ever conceived by the human mind and stuck horsecocks onto them.
Fuck you for doing that.

Attached: DraeneiMageNetherstorm.jpg (811x985, 193K)

vanillia is all about journey, go back to retail you baby wanting insta gratification meanwhile i'm going to poop in my sock

>Hillsbrad has been a warzone lately.
Hillsbrad was THE warzone back in the day. Especially when they added Alterac Valley was added and the fighting spilled out of the BG and into the open world. Battlegrounds were also locked to the server, so you'd see the same people everywhere you went. It allowed for rivalries and comeraderies to form. With Blizzard's sharding and splitting and layering I doubt they were able to capture that.

>monotonous mind-numbing grinding with no other gameplay is a journey

Huh? You should be able to know what gear somebody is using at all times. It is the only reason and it is perfectly valid.

I've been there and done that. I need good entertainment for my money, not trekking endlessly for quest zones that aged like milk.

Horde has easier access to slightly more dungeons at mid to low level.

>want to level up alchemy, fishing and cooking
>but know i also need money for mount so i should be selling herbs i've gathered

Attached: him.jpg (584x657, 231K)

Here's a solution to make everyone happy

Transmogs are now client side.

>implying the champs wouldn't want to show off

>You should be able to know what gear somebody is using
Why?

Attached: 1566080754667.jpg (1440x1080, 768K)

That's fucking nothing, before the pruning in WoD I had almost 50 keybinds on my hunter, abilities, items, engineering stuff, pet abilities, macros. Then they dumbed it down to a quarter of what it was, made me quit eventually.

Sell potions you've made with alchemy, level up your shit and make dosh. Also some fish like those deviate sell for a lot, well they used to anyway. Maybe no one knows about them yet and you can corner the market.

SYMBOL and SIGNAL are major components of any video game. Armor/weapons are an essential part of World of Warcraft's symbols and signals.

They designed BC and onward based on an endless gear treadmill where every couple months the bar is raised and epic is redefined. This created a boom/bust population growth and also means that there is tons of antiquated content. In the essential WoW experience, epic is epic and certain gear signifies an explicit value. It makes sense to have transmog shit because it fits the greedy grind scheme of the expansion cycle. But for Classic, which is at a fixed point, there is no need for soulless shitter mechanics.

how dare you not liking epic quests like
>bring me 10 [ANIMAL PART]
>give this letter to [NPC ON ANOTHER CONTINENT]
and most epic of all time quest
>KILL 20 [BAD GUY]
i got 3 60's through vanillia and i agree, it was fun first two times, 3rd was a chore

>he doesn't know about the hidden chest in stonecairn lake that drops a blue
lmaoing at your life.

You should be leveling in 3 zones at once unless you're a dungeon spammer

g o T o RE T a IL
g o T o RE T a IL
g o T o RE T a IL

>(fuck gearing a shadow priest)
you can just stay in shadow spec and heal in raids, even if you don't want to raid you can still fuck people up without gear in shadow

>Single player """"""""""gameplay""""""""

Attached: CumBrainLocated.png (742x742, 326K)

so, how should wow expand?
expand in gear and content, not in lvl
>REEE OLD EPIC GEAR IS OBSOLETE, NOBODY IS DOING T1 RAID NOW, JUST T32
expand in lvl and zones
>REEE STORMWIND IS EMPTY OLD ZONES ARE EMPTY REEE WHERE IS MY IMMERSION

I've found a way to make 2 gold every 6-8 minutes. Reliably. No AH needed or anything.
No guide knows of it. No guide mentions it. I found it completely by accident. There's 0 competition due to this.
No I won't tell you where it is.

Attached: 1532645568697976.jpg (800x779, 138K)

So you'd know when to run or stay and fight in a PvP situation

Because your gear defines your character you fucking moron

Wouldn't ADHD lead you to hating grinding, instead of liking it?
Yes.

Just git gud and take the fight every time.

At what level should I start aoe grinding as a mage

>things that never happened

Explains why you're still 200 rated

is goldshire needed?

I burned myself out playing on private servers a few years ago. I know the game too well and it's lost it's excitement.

oh ik man, I was there back then as an ud-lock just the same.
by lately I meant early in the week it wasn't as hot but these past couple days there are more and more alliance running around.
its absolutely magical mane

Just hit level 30 and hit a weird spot. Stockades/BFD is too low level for me, yet gnomer and rfk are too high. I did most of Duskwood, Ashenvale, and Wetlands. What do I do? (Alliance btw)

Scarlet monastery graveyard

Thanks to people like you retail is a joke and everybody hates it, fucking play retail normie.

Think what you want, nigger.
Nope, I'm tempted to give hints but it's just not worth it.

>comparing single player to forced multiplayer games.

What a dumb fucking image

It takes awhile for alliance players to work their way towards Hillsbrad. It's one of the earliest places the factions meet each other.

Honestly, 90% of what is "shitty" in retail is there based upon player behavior. They looked at how players did their specs, how they played, how they spent their time, and designed around that.

Its one of the reasons why even now when it is "dead", is still one of the most popular MMORPGs.

which one is the forced multiplayer game of those 9?

What private server should i play now that Light's Hope is gone? Netherwing(BC) or Sunwell(Wotlk)? Taking other suggestions too.

I hope youre playin and having a good time, even if youre an alliance.

basaed user, i am planning to do exactly the same thing

I've lost 2 friends out of 5 to the queue on firemaw. Personally as a nightshift worker I get to play at work and at night when I am off work so the queue don't affect me so much as i sleep past the afternoon. Sad to see the queue splitting so many friends.

As tempted as I am, I'm staying away from WoW for good.

how do I layer jump if I have no friends?

WOW you idiot. You're comparing single player action games to an MMO. It's a fucking dumb comparison cus they're completely different games doing different things.

Netherwing is fun.

>It's one of the earliest places the factions meet each other.
That's Ashenvale. In vanilla the horde players mostly didn't go there in real numbers but now they're everywhere and they're grinding up against the alliance players so it's turned into STV lite.

There isn't a single place either. Also that's for night elves. Hillsbrad is for humans/gnomes/dwarfs. I remember Ashenvale being a lowbie STV back in the day though, especially when they added battlegrounds and the entrances to Warsong Gulch were added.

You played yourself, exact same reason I didn't bother with half assed poorly coded pirate crap that gets deleted whenever the owner feels like it.

wow has always been basically a single player game

>friends are level 52
>I am level 22

At least I'm having fun. Just got my green tinted goggles for my chadlock gnome. Plenty of bombs to buy myself time to fear gankers too.

That might involve going outside

You are not really losing anything, private servers despite getting code wrong unironically delivered a better and more faithful vanilla community experience because of higher pop and less layers.

Most of the Alliance I've seen in Ashenvale has been non-elves.

I'm having a blast, I was too young to get far before, but now I'm clearing high level dungeons like nothing.

I'm in a 4000 queue right now.
It's hilarous seeing all the threads saying it's dead and people reacting in it with joy, since it shows that they can ONLY be people who don't actually play, becasue if they did they'd know that pretty much every server has queues

Game is dog shit any anyone who says otherwise has too much pride to admit they are wrong and miserable and probably have addiction issues too.

Definitely classic, classic was designed so that even single moms could beat it. Retail is confusing and just not a very good game.

>zoomer party doesnt invite me into rfc because they want level 16+ for it
>join a party of level 12-14s. no wars or priests, just druids and shamans. 2 of them are in thunderbluff so clear half the dungeon 3man.
>finish it and exit, same zoomer party still trying to find members

sure dodged a fucking bullet. are zoomers really this bad at games. ah yes, it feels good to be 30 years old.

>decided to reroll after hitting 30
>not having fun with my original character anymore
>can't play my new character without feeling like I wasted an entire week on nothing

Attached: 1405821028764.webm (636x324, 2.5M)

LULW

I love classic so far. The only downside is that my friend group is split between people of varying autism levels. We got one zoomer kid that fucking loves grinding and doesn't give a shit about vanilla or any of the nostalgia for it and is just spamming AOE dungeon runs, we got a couple autistic boomers who are taking it slowly and being "immersed" and then one whiny shitposter who complains about everything but still plays. It's a little rough when your friends outlevel you but that's classic I guess.

you have months if not years of gametime left, you should play something you like, a couple of weeks is nothing in comparison

nostalgiafags wanted to get back to year 2004
instead they got 2004 game in 2019 and all they can do is grind teeth and scream
>YES SO GOOD MMM RETAIL BAD THIS GAME IS SO HARDCORE
>WHAT HOW THEY CLEARED MC AND ONYXIA BEFORE FIRST RESET
>THEY CHEATEED OR DID ON PRIVATE SERVER
>THEY HAD TO ABUSE IT
>IMPOSSIBLE
>WHAT ALREADY LVL 60? CHEATEEEER
>VANILIA WAS HARD BELIEVE ME

We're talking about classic, not BFA.

Does it involve a certain island? I've found something similar before.

This is so fucking bullshit, only small number of people became shitters like these, like so what? Let them be autists and let others play a good game

wat

>only small number does this
when was the last time you played retail dungeons

Someone pls gank Asmongold

Take breaks and do professions.
I have spend hours only playing the auction house.

Yeah I am. But those fucking queues. When are they gonna fucking fix it? Makes playing a choire.

Because items lose their personality and you just feel like the number on your chest slot went up instead of getting a new, unique item.

Is there a more comfy game?

20 gold an hour is pretty high. definitely worth it. it’s not like you’re racing for world first or anything. also having a mount at 40 will speed up 40-60 by a lot

They did cheat, faggot. There was no layers to exploit infinite farm back in Vanilla.

>Multiple people in guild asking for invites to change layers

Is this why every area is completely full of only Alliance or only Horde?

Are these idiots really layering themselves away from the opposite faction and PvP?

Attached: 1528763460067.jpg (500x478, 34K)

We really wont know how successful classic is until ~3-6 months out. If it still has queues then, then that would be insane.

Right now it has meme hype behind it. It is a question if people will stick with it. Especially after leveling slows wayyy down at level 30. Level 30-40 is usually when people start to fall off. If I remember the population statistics on nost back in the day (wish I could find them again), it was like 60% of characters made didn't get past level 40.

Probably lmao. It's like fucking around in GTA online to get a solo public lobby so modders fuck off.

Yes, and to farm everything without opposition or waiting for respawns. The streamers are doing it so why shouldn't they? Welcome to Classic: Zoomer edition.

Attached: sniff big bear.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

oh no, they would do it 1-2 days later, but remember
>VANILIA HARD AND GOOD
>RETAIL LFR STOOPID AND BAD
>shit on people playing for on pve servers
>layer yourself to be in zone with only your side
a yes, it's probably the same shitheads screaming
>it's world of WARcraft SO WE MUST KILL EACH OTHER ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE 10 LVL LOWER

just like the good ol days

play on literally any server but whitemane

>For me, it's either Tauren or Dwarf.

Attached: 1566693043443.jpg (511x452, 18K)

I stopped playing at 40 on a pirate server due to not wanting to put time into something that could crash and burn at any moment.

i'd love to see those people playing without layering
there would be a fucking queue to flight master

Vanilla is an open world pvp game so probably stick to retail and spamming the same dungeon over and over.

Unironically would rather be playing on lights hope. Classic feels completely mishandled.

More like 10 days.

Taurens and Dwarves are unironically the niggers of both their factions

>open world PvP game
ah yes, i remember those bonuses for open world PvP on day 1 like honor and quatermasters
oh wait, they slapped PvP days before official start and there was no incentive to do world PvP other than boredom before honor system was added

Spoken like a knife-eared git.
>not fighting with the savages over resources
U wot?

dunno, classic first 60 was layering from lvl 58, so it was a matter of 2-3 hours probably
and not whole raid was lvl 60, they needed hunter for tranquil to get lvl 60

>If you get a spot you'll be fine.
I'm confused, why do I need a spot? I'm not gonna show up every week to some raid, lmao. I just wanna randomly dungeon and get the best mount.

Shaman.
You are welcome.

Patrolled Darkshore with a good warrior friend. Lots of comfy fishing during sunset. Still a godly game

i'd rather fight shitheads from my own faction, staeling my flowers while i'm fighting with mob guarding it

I mean it was clear that APES having nolifed nost and LH were gonna get the world firsts, but I didn't expect it within 5 days lmao, utter state

It'll be the same for all the raids, get ready for day 1 nef, c'thun and KT kills

There was that one private server I played on that made everyone except guildmates killable.

Could you layer hop in LH like they did here?

no, no layers on private, but here's a 30 minute BWL clear

youtube.com/watch?v=yucB9jPrQl4

b-but you must have 40 man party of lvl 60's in BiS, potions, enh to do raids
APES did it with half of raid below 60, in shitty green and blue gear
tears on reddit and wowhead were so salty, some nostalgia fags suddenly had to face real world and fact, that this game is 15 years old and there are no secrets, everything is researched and practiced many times on private servers

>engineering 151
>mining 130
>cooking 82
>fishing 118
>first aid 99
>level 22

I'm super comfy. Taking my time enjoying the game. I've helped low levels do their quests too as I am leveling professions and made some new friends. I'm finally home.