Sony is really getting desperate eh? Giving a game a zero just because Nintendo paid for it to be made...

Sony is really getting desperate eh? Giving a game a zero just because Nintendo paid for it to be made? That's pretty sad mate. At least try not to be obvious and give it a 30-50 range.

Attached: 20190902_103948.jpg (1080x752, 178K)

What is Astrat Chain?

OP is a Nintranny who needs to dilate

A misspelling of Astral Chain.

Too late nincel, I've already review bombed every switch exclusive.
t. Jirengamer25

Why they aren't they deleting them? Back when people were giving bad reviews to bloodborne because it was 19fps they were deleting them.

You're like 10 years late. kids have been doing that for ages. happens to pretty much every nintendo sony or xbox exclusive

>why is sonygaf not deleting the reviews of their most loyal customer?

how is this news

every fucking exclusive released in the past 10 years has been review-bombed

Attached: 1494596416895.jpg (800x720, 496K)

Lol, imagine unironically fighting in console wars beyond just simple shitposting on forums.

With 1000 bot accounts?

Metacritic reviews are just like shitposts on forums.

Have sex

Still not as bad as SMT review bombing. Now that was some dedication from asshurt Persona fanboys.

Who cares about metacritic?
God of War has 92 there. It's the cinematic game circlejerk central

When do you think a thread with more than one reply on this didnt contain reddit buzzterms like have sex, dilate, incel, seethe etc?
Is it possible for people on this board to communicate without using them?

>nintendo game exists
>doesn’t have 97 on metacritic
>HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WE’RE BEING OPPRESSED BY SONY AHHHHHH

Attached: 1567440069827.jpg (1080x1156, 374K)

i actually know a guy who has been part of SCEE for about 8 years now and he told me off the record they encourage reviewers to give better reviews by paying them and putting them up for the night at special events and he told me that's why it won GOTY as it's all just influence like e.g. kojima is on the voting board for GOTY and holds a lot of influence and they got him to guarantee his vote for it.

he also told me they encourage down voting rival games but didn't tell me how they do it. it's not through sony officially. most likely a 3rd party contractor to hire people.

god of war*

>Game gets 0s as reviews
it's not rival downvoting! The game is just bad!
Not even the worst game of all time would get straight zeros because the game still boots up. It's like the SAT, you get points just for filling out your name.

>sources: dude, trust me

Jirengamer25 doesn't speak English.

t.Jirengamer25

Were you trying to make some sort of point with this post? The faggot redditors probably at least played the game

I mean that game actually deserved bad ratings. Nobody I know who has actually played AC dislikes it.

i didn't say you need to believe me. i'm providing you with information and you can choose whether to believe it or not. eventually something might expose itself and prove me correct but you're right i can't provide you a source unless i want that guy suspended.

so literally
>source: dude, trust me

>for fun

Typical Nintenbro babble.

>At least try not to be obvious and give it a 30-50 range.
See I never got why they don't do this. It's fucking obvious when they're just dropping straight zeros all over the place. Same when they're shilling a game instead of giving it an 8 or 9

This goes for every side in this autism btw. Not just one.

>it's sony's fault a nintendo game is shit
R E N T F R E E
kys bibendofag

Attached: 1495333327124.jpg (870x608, 150K)

It actually deserves zeros though lol
>nothing but shit jrpg fetch quests
>LAPPPPPPY xD
>10% combat in an action game

metacritic and all review sites should just secretly remove the max score from all weighted averages and not say anything so all of the shills would be filtered and you'd get an honest score.

i didn't say you need to believe me. i'm providing you with information and you can choose whether to believe it or not. eventually something might expose itself and prove me correct but you're right i can't provide you a source unless i want that guy suspended.

Does the game turn on? Does it function as intended? Then it deserves more than a zero.

>picture of the author with Miyamoto
>check it out
>site is Nintendolife
Ok i'm not saying people aren't bombing the game, they certainly are, because apparently thats what people do on that shit site metacritic, but the butthurt of this guy is delicious.

You can just imagine this dude, who's been a lifelong fan of Nintendo, who even got to meet his idol Miyamoto, sitting at home and seeth because the userscore of metacritic of all places goes down.
What kind of journalist do you actually have to be to care about the user scores on one(1) website that is known to be shit?

It doesn't matter, that's why.

Look at some 10 reviews that were made to "counter" the spammers. Some of them literally state that the spammers are now smarter by not giving it 0 anymore, but rather 3-5/10.

Point is, the positive spammers believe that games are worth 9-10 points, and anyone who doesn't give it a 9-10 is either a negative spammer or a slightly more hidden spammer. And all they wanna do is affect the score anyway, so they post 10 and 0 will do the job for these """people"""

>I never did sidequests and played on easy
>cinematic game!

What the Sam Hell are you talking about?

Attached: review bombing.png (644x92, 9K)

I'm talking about giving me more (you)'s