When do you think we'll get it?

When do you think we'll get it?

Attached: H2x1_NintendoDirect_GenericLogo.jpg (2000x1000, 90K)

Wasn't it just announced for the sixth

nope!

4 or 5 september.
Announcement tomorrow (if 4) or wednesday (if 5)

The 10th.

I wish nintendo announced this shit like 1 week before so I can take the damn day off instead of having to skim tru the archives to see Yea Forumss reaction to shit that happened. I fucking hate wageslaving wish I could have been born everything handle to me like the CEO's boss.

fuck rich people tax them more.

If it's going to be this month then it'll be before TGS, right? So probably this week.

Did you get scammed by people retweeting a 2018 tweet?

soon

Tomorrow probably

SMTV news. Any minute now...

Not in September that's for sure. It would be pointless considering how stacked it is. If they announce anything exciting people might hold off on buying something now and wait for that instead.

if we get an announcment by tomorrow, then Thursday
If not, then next Wed morning since TGS starts Wed

The point of the direct is to remind people of all the stuff happening later this month through the rest of the year. It happens every sept.

But we just had an E3 where all this stuff was announced and shown in depth. DQ11S, Zelda, DxM even Luigi's Mansion don't need any more showings. There is simply no reason to hold a direct and it would make way more sense if they delayed it for October instead.

It has to be before TGS so its probably this Wednesday or Thursday.

Wednesday

September directs usually announce stuff for next year.

The first NSO year ends this month and Nintendo has to convince users to sub again. For example announcing SNES game (which were datamined)

RRRIGHT NOW!

Based

>fuck rich people tax them more.

>implying you'd see one cent of that money

They will announce it tomorrow at 10am

and no new games were shown

It's not about helping him, it's about vindictiveness, and I fully support it.

>Crab: If I can't get out of the bucket, NOBODY GETS OUT OF THE BUCKET!

Damn right cunt

Imagine if you put effort into lifting yourself up instead of dragging others down.