Ganon

Why did they make him a human?

Attached: ALttP_Ganon_Artwork.png (788x984, 654K)

Gerudos aren't humans, just sandniggers

Nobody cares about Pig Ganon.

they realised is harder to take a big pig dude seriously.

But being bong Yahoo has a turtle as the main badguy

Pandering to the fujo audience.

Attached: 1540881702357.jpg (848x1200, 119K)

Because it's easier to masturbate to him that way.

Attached: ganondorf botw2.png (800x1024, 561K)

I think it was a good choice to give him a human form too. Ganondorf is pretty based. Especially Wind Waker Gamondorf. He likes wind and shit.

Pic related. Ganondorf looking at wind.

Attached: 1562965401587.jpg (833x925, 157K)

>bowser
>"""bad""
Fuck off italian scum

Mario isn't meant to be taken seriously

Attached: ganon D97zadGUwAA4vFe.jpg (1003x1200, 163K)

He was hotter when he was a pig though.
Fucking normies.

Because humans are the real monsters

That very game was the first to mention Ganondorf the thief.

If you played SS instead of bitching about it, you'd know why Ganon and Hylia are now humans.

Attached: 1558449587201.jpg (810x810, 441K)

Link to the Past was the first game to elaborate on Ganon being a human. Originally that was the earliest in the timeline, hence 'Link to the Past'. Ganon became a pig in the same manner that Link becomes a bunny; the Triforce/Dark World turned him into a form that reflected his soul. Obviously this has been retconned and he's now just a sorcerer that can turn into a pigman.

... cute feet

Because they realized if you want to make Ganon an actually character in the story, he can't be a giant pig.

What a weird limit to lay down. It would take a skilled writer but you could make it really interesting and threatening.

i'd play skyward sword if it were fun

Because the first part of Ocarina's story involves Ganon deceiving the king of hyrule into thinking he is trustworthy and it would be impossible to take that particular plot point seriously if he was still a giant pig monster.

>Ignore this fanfiction because I just kept tapping A.

This
OOT Ganon was cool but blue pig ganon is lame

So rock and fish monsters are okay, but pig monsters can't be trusted?

Okay furry >>/trash/

Because they wanted to have the "treacherous diplomat" plotline in Ocarina of Time and it wouldn't make much sense with a giant pig monster.

Attached: ganondorf.jpg (815x1600, 260K)

Isnt ganon still the weird pig monster, but ganondorf is his human form?

Attached: B6FDB7A4-E271-4134-98E8-1458FCE19C8A.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>Ganon became a pig in the same manner that Link becomes a bunny; the Triforce/Dark World turned him into a form that reflected his soul. Obviously this has been retconned and he's now just a sorcerer that can turn into a pigman.

There's a parallel between the two. Link never spent too much time in the Dark World and can acquire the Moon Pearl to protect him from the former Golden Land's transformative power. Ganon spent centuries trapped there with no such protection. Most likely, in this timeline at least, Ganon's transformation became permanent. Both transformed by the sinister power of Hyrule's shadowy doppelganger dimension, but Link obtains a way to maintain his true form in the Dark World, while Ganon ends up permanently twisted into the monster he always was on the inside, even when he finally escapes to Hyrule.

To this day, I am very happy people generally prefer Dorf. Nintendo's three most iconic villains before him were all rotund anthropomorphic animals.

Shiggy needed an origin story for Ganon and lore for the Gerudo, so Ganondorf happened.

I'm just bummed pig Ganon wasn't playable in Hyrule Warriors

He has a dedicated mode though

IIRC in a OoT developer interview they mentioned due to OoT having a larger focus on plot, they felt portraying Ganon as a pig from the start wouldn't allow them to write a good character out of him and build up some gravitas around his development, so they asked Miyamoto if it was fine having him as human for most of the game and he approved

Attached: photo_2019-01-02_14-17-29.jpg (1280x1280, 335K)

Should've clarified that I meant what OP posted, not his final boss version. Would've been cool to have ALttP Ganon.
Skull Kid should've had a Majora skill set as well.

It probably helped that Ganon originally being human was already established in the previous game.

I like his pig form
I hate humans

uhhhh bro but you are a human!

Because humanoid final bosses that can turn into big scary monsters are cool.

You don't know that

Why, when the villain is turning into his more powerful monster form, does the hero not just run up and kick him in the goolies to stop the transformation?

In Ganon's case, it happened fast as fuck

is this a one of those racist \v\ memes im always hearing about? cant you guys go one day without acting like a jaded child and projecting youre insecurities into others
its like
i cant even begin to understand or connect with most of you
its unreal almost
in the 4 months ive been here now not an hour of browsing goes by i dont experience some sort of n-word joke or misogyny
is this place even moderated? what the fuck is the point

Because it makes for a better and more nuanced villain. Granted, I’m not gonna pretend that Ganondorf is especially deeply written character, but he certainly allows for more interesting scenarios than just having an evil pig demon wreaking havoc on Hyrule. For example, I really liked Wind Waker’s Ganondorf, probably the best iteration of the character yet.

Link has a bow, he could have shot a Light Arrow or two in his nutsack before he transformed.

The transformation took a couple seconds, I get your objection, but this game really isn't faulty of it

Link should have shot Ganondorf in the balls the moment his greenish-brown stubborn ass popped out of the rubble of his former bachelor pad.

Is King Dedede really a big three villain? He isn't even evil most his appearances, Kirby just barrelled through without consulting first or he was possessed.

He really should've stayed like this. Ganondorfs design is terrible and i never understood why its so liked besides OOT nostalgia.

Attached: 1546470379437.jpg (210x195, 7K)

Because before that he was a rather flat character

In the first game Dedede was a greedy asshole, eating all the pies.

Shut the fuck up discord tranny. Sorry your dad doesn’t love you.

Yes. Ganon is more or less a disguise similar to Sheik. The pig always has been and still is his true form.

For 1998 I was thinking of Bowser, Ganon, and K. Rool.

*GanonDORF is the disguise. Ganon it the pig form.

Ganondorf was born a Gerudo and acquired the power to become a monster through the ToP, it is the manifestation of its true spirit, but saying the human form is a disguise it's simply wrong

Is this because of reincarnation stuff? Because a Gerudo woman giving birth to a pig even if she fucked boars seems suspect.

Zelda is taken seriously by too many people

I know that it isn't exactly a disguise, but calling it that still works. It's still Ganon. No one's going to let him into Hyrule castle if he's just walking around as some big ass pig monster.

He may have been born human, but that doesn't make that his true form.

Underage everywhere.

I want blue pig Ganon in smash.

its not asking why in the lore, its asking why did the devs make the decision. do you even context clues

Pig Ganon is more in line with the type of story The Legend of Zelda started as. It was much more straight fantasy fairy tale fare. The first couple games feel like Willow.

We could still have all the Ganon plotlines even if he was a pig. He could've hated windwakers wind because his people weren't given good land even if h was a pig. In OOT he could've pretended to stop war between hylians and monsters even if he was a pig.

>Pig Ganon pretending to bring peace to Hyrule
I want this. Imagine Link looking through the window and pig Ganon looking at him. It would have been way more tense.

Where does Agahnim fit into all this?

I thought he was just corrupted by Ganons influence or something. I don't really know.

He's either possessed by Ganon from across dimensions, or he IS Ganon, in a weaker form that can leave the Dark World. Not sure which one.

Imagine if as a boy, Ganondorf had to wear girl's clothes haha

Aganhim was just a body for Ganon to control in order to influence the Light World

That would explain his choice in attire. He probably looks like Ganondorf under that robe.

Agahnim is Ganon's stand -- and he literally existed the same game Ganondorf was first mentioned.

Not really.

Attached: latest.png (516x656, 346K)

Attached: ALttP_Agahnim_Artwork_2.png (532x362, 433K)

Maybe he tried to make his avatar look less Ganondorfy, only managed to change the skin color and nose size and went " fuck it" and put the robe on there to cover the rest up. On a related note: why is his robe green in game and red everywhere else?

dumb nigger bitch

>why is his robe green in game and red everywhere else?
That's just how it is with pretty much all SNES games. Either certain limitations or things change during development. It's hard to say.

There's ROM hacks that change Link's hair color, there should be a hack that gives Aggles the red robes.

Shitty false flag

Kill yourself

Pig Gannon is best because of the...implications.

Attached: 1510589410004.jpg (1440x2160, 582K)

>Shorter than an elf princess
Piglet

ok nigger

i need those toes in my face