Catherine Full Body English localisation changes little, is still incredibly transphobic

>A deadname has been removed from the credits (there's still one in the story), and a minor conversation has been removed. Everything else is still included. Including a biological sex reveal, the character's pronouns changing after this reveal, and said character being an alien because god forbid the queer character is considered human. Oh also the other trans character randomly doesn't transition in one of the "good" endings that involves time travel.

To add on a quick addendum, there's gonna be someone reading this. Maybe they'll post, maybe they won't. But they'll be thinking "Is ___ REALLY trans? Are you sure they're not cis/a crossdresser/a story related thingy that sidesteps the issue entirely?", or some other form of denial that seemingly renders the conversation moot. To that, I say this. Even if you're right (which I don't think you are), there's too much trans imagery going on here, with Atlus's history with queer subject matter being historically terrible (Persona 3 beach scene, Persona 4 in general, Persona 5 beach scene, Original Catherine in general), to give Atlus the benefit of the doubt. Even if they're trying to sidestep the issue, if they truly cared, this is not how they should have written the story. This isn't a one off comedy scene that they didn't care about any more, this is the focus of the new character's narrative.

They knew what they were doing.

And they did it badly.

I won't be buying the game, partially because I don't want to support this bullshit, partially because I know this would *actually* ruin the game for me. I hope this thread is informative to those who need it. Trans rights!

Attached: FullBodyBoxart.png (805x1000, 903K)

Unironically kill yourself tranny scum, you are ruining society.

Yeah I'm buying it, fuck trannies and fuck sjw.

>low effort reverse b8

>resetera copy paste
wow

Thanks for letting me know

Does the Queer Pink Hair boy get a happy ending at least if you choose him?

Dial 8

Based, just preordered

So its censored. I'll pass on this unlike most trannies.

Yes

>trans rights
Can you just try being normal human beings instead of insufferable cunts who are only focused on what's inside their pants ?

Dawww alien romance

this game isnt for you Amerimutt and Anglo trannies. other countries dont make a claim like yours. if you want to hate it then ban it. no other countries care about your Mutt autistm either way

Lmao. Imagine someone wanted to get to know you and asked you to tell them about yourself and the only thing you had to say is your sexual orientation and gender because that's all the personality you have.

Go back. Also sage.

I'm pretty sure the reason Eric hasn't transitioned yet in the ending is because it's trying to imply that they get married sooner, yeah it's weird that Toby's there but that's probably just an inconsistency on the writer's part, that said, what was the conversation that was removed?

unironically kys.
Buying 2 copies if they don't censor anything else.

this post is really unironic isn't it?
things on are are really changing, huh

i've seen better bait, 3/8

>post about a game being mean to trans
>I WILL BUY TWO COPIES
works. every. time.

Attached: 1385872549682.png (491x491, 285K)

lol

Dilate

Attached: 1566241428367.png (655x395, 9K)

Imagine buying a game wherein the actual gameplay is an afterthought and the story/ characters is literally all that matters. Might as well buy a book instead ffs.