APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: IMG_20190902_145440.jpg (677x757, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Marcin360/status/1168488553732616194?s=09
twitter.com/Marcin360/status/1168488553732616194
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Yea Forums is wrong again
like pottery
this game will be GOTY just judging by how much it makes Yea Forums seethe

>damage control
Release an official statement on social media then. Who gives a fuck what some community manager said on discord

twitter.com/Marcin360/status/1168488553732616194?s=09
You are trying to argue for CDPR, but this shit just proves that they have no fucking clue what they are doing

Epic Twitter thread

maybe they should talk to each other fucking liars

>game isn't even out yet
>Yea Forums is already stark raving mad
based

>neo-Yea Forums turning on CDPR when just a few years ago it told people asking how to pirate the witcher 2 to fuck off
what happened

they started pandering to sjw it was predictable it will happen

this game is being PRd so hard I sincerely suspect it will be hollow like a prom girl's brain

>Release an official statement on something chink shills pulled out off their asses

Attached: 1567410273176.jpg (1000x842, 227K)

>Yea Forums blown the fuck out AGAIN by based CDPR

Wow

Epic shills and Resetera faggots flooded this place
honestly what did you expect will happen?

It's still not an RPG and they cut everything that made the original core fans excited. They're only interested in making a quick buck off marketing and mainstream appeal. CDPR is officially like every other AAA dev now.

Not even joking, mass immigration from the trump election fucking half the website is now just real fucking low quality posts and a constant stream of tribal "my team vs your team" bullshit.

witcher 3 and console downgrades happened

>tortanic intensifies

Fake fucking news

Attached: Rpg.jpg (1080x949, 309K)

10/10 falseflag post user, I'm proud of you.

>It's still not an RPG and they cut everything that made the original core fans excited. They're only interested in making a quick buck off marketing and mainstream appeal. CDPR is officially like every other AAA dev now.
...says increasingly nervous man in a 100th thread today

according to a lot of those people witcher 2 wasn't even successful so..

>cyberpunk 2077
>quick buck

>falling for CD's lies
what a brainlet

Witcher 3 was boring and Cyberpunk seems to look like a bad game with none of the visuals and aspects that make Cyberpunk cool but with tons of sjw instead

You fucking retards. The cutscenes will still be there, only they will be sparse just like in the gameplay demo. For fucks sake just use your brains

>gay flag
dropped

Preordered 2077 copies

>gritty 3rd person action shooter
this is something that excites the neo-Yea Forums

What does TPP even mean?

Attached: IMG_20190828_161823373-01.jpg (3652x2739, 3.47M)

The Phantom Pain
Cyberpunk 2077 is the MGS5: Demon Edition

HOLY SHIT BASED

>Yea Forums whining about piracy
it was already nu-Yea Forums by that point

Why are you guys so worked up about the perspective in the first place?

What difference does it make?

how can someone be so delusional

It's the one shitposting point I agree with. What's the point of character creation when we never see the character? I can't think of another game that allows for created characters and forces fpp.

Oh yes another YouTube shill who deflects any and all negativity at every chance and has no reasoning behind it. I'll definitely take his word and suck the devs dick. Him and his hype culture fandom definitely isn't why there's a shitstorm surrounding the game.

Game must be 11/10 if Yea Forums is grasping at straws this hard to shit on it

I don't play games with ugly females that's my number 1 rule.

Attached: 546343525235235.jpg (634x1113, 94K)

>1/2 Achieving full immersion in an FPP game is extremely important and the decision made by the team to go 100% first person in @CyberpunkGame is something that will benefit it greatly from gameplay and story-telling perspectives.
>2/2 That said, players will still be able to see their characters in the inventory screen, during driving sequences, in mirrors and, very occasionally, in some of the cut-scenes.

twitter.com/Marcin360/status/1168488553732616194

Fucking CDPR are so confusing, just add the TPP as an option you lazy fucks game already looks like mud.

Why would I believe their lies now, when they lied about so many other things in the game?

I don't know, it would be cool if there were no cutscenes and it was like Half-Life.
I miss Half-Life, I need something fresh.

>DRUMPF
rent free

>random, poorly worded twitter screen cap got posted on le 4channel
>entirety of Yea Forums and gaming journalism both pick it up like absolute truth before it is dismissed in a single comment the next day
No Yea Forums, you are the demons

Nice kitty

Maybe they will later Witcher 3 got tons of free dlc and added new animations and stuff

is he wrong though

there's nothing confusing
3rd person cutscenes are few and far between
you only got to 2 of them so far, riding the elevator (notice the second ride in the megabuilding had no cutscene) and waking up
every other cutscenes like the ripperdoc implants are all in first person
saying you will have very occasional 3rd cutscenes confirms thats they're not removed, they're just rare and not integral part of the game to begin with

Honestly kind of a shame, I'd prefer first person cutscenes.