Have they ever made an actual video game? I know they made Depression Quest...

Have they ever made an actual video game? I know they made Depression Quest, but it looks just like a text simulator where you occasionally click options. I keep hearing them referred to as a "video game developer" but they've only made one game that isn't even barely a game.

Attached: zoe-quinn-speaks-during-first-amendmant-resistance-panel-during-bookexpo-2017-javits-center.jpg (2500x1774, 936K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_Quest
youtube.com/watch?v=0dWYw1X_7Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=ofJzavEH12A
pastebin.com/GQY64F0f
youtube.com/watch?v=JcBeZjDdNfw
web.archive.org/web/20190902135931/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/08/24/you-are-also-ordered-not-to-post-any-further-information-about-the-plaintiff/
nichegamer.com/2019/07/14/quinnspiracy-the-incestuous-nature-of-modern-game-journalism/
imgur.com/pc4HRqk
oneangrygamer.net/2019/08/alex-lifschitz-crash-override-network-co-founder-accused-of-abuse-misconduct/92057/
youtube.com/watch?v=F1NBpVKWh_c
pastefs.com/pid/158343
pastebin.com/KDPzgD5f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Override_(book)
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu
dailysignal.com/2019/03/19/police-question-uk-journalist-for-misgendering-a-transgender-woman/
imgur.com/a/HJuzo/all
imgur.com/a/TgPDh/all
imgur.com/a/usu24/all
imgur.com/a/LlrUo/all
imgur.com/a/Seqhl/all
imgur.com/a/jewRz/all
imgur.com/a/N6D5p/all
imgur.com/a/neazd/all
imgur.com/a/pWDlk/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SEX FOR FAVORS

>Makes depression quest
>Subjects depressed, unstable man to online hate mob
Seems cool

I can't imagine she manages to get laid with that face

Why do black women wear those ugly as fuck bandanas?

She's actually worked on more comics than games.

Because they don't wash their hair. This is why there is a specific location in many stores that have just ethnicity items for hair, such as soaps and gels. They do nasty ass weaves and never wash.

Daily reminder that she pulled the accusations out her ass because their pain and suffering 'woe is me' money was running dry.

She literally killed an industry legend (citation needed) just to get her name tending again and lowe and behold the regular faces crop up again.

All the guys are the sarcastic, smarmy male feminist types, and all the women are either obese or trannies. They're desperate to grab whatever they can so they can justify calling strangers online incels.

theyre ugly anyway
she looks like a thumb

And I want to reiterate, the soaps and such are like throwing Fabreeze on something that stinks like ass. You cover the smell for maybe a few minutes, but the shit is still there and only going to stink more later.

The fact that something that looks like that isn't publicly beaten to death for its physiognomy alone is proof positive if the fact that we live in a torture chamber fun house where satanic elites strip us of all agency to toy with us for their amusement. In a just world, this thing would be slaughtered on a livestream

Attached: 1567296725926.png (225x212, 57K)

But what would Zoe gain from lying?!?!?!?

Attached: active.png (506x688, 264K)

Why don't they wash their hair? Pretty gross desu

Idiots and their money...

not in professions full of man, I worked construction for ten years and anything female remotely fuckable was orbited the whole day.

This explains why they compulsively insist that people are always trying to grab their hair. It's a massive cope.

Attached: EDG5nYOUcAAZ0sg.jpg (944x762, 47K)

jesus christ man

I said why. They get it weaved or what the fuck ever and never undo it to wash.

yikes

>be american
>get riutally sacrificed

she was a stripper, she knows what she's doing.
Also this

she should be jailed, desu.

>Zoe Quinn and the Suicide Squad

>lead a lynch mob leading to a man dying
>suddenly gets another free several year extension on your scam

Attached: scamstarter.png (664x1412, 67K)

If this is the case we should ignore her entirely so she can't get any oppression bucks.
Need to make a game called oppression quest. A roguelike where you play a vampiric creature that needs to coax oppression out of others while not ever being fully exposed.

Oh, so you did. Pardon my lack of sight

This is also why when you see them fight they'll always grab each others hair. Those weaves are tight and solid with shit.

She made a game that's just a .jpg of Jeff Goldblum. She claimed the goal was to have a staring contest with Jeff Goldblum.

Attached: 1567404457026.png (1656x726, 404K)

>industry legend

So pathetic "female" paypigs do exist.

I don't understand this, she's never worked on anything. You could be dumb enough to believe that for the last several years the harassment was so severe that she couldn't do any work, but she's always on Twitter bragging about vacations, and trips to conventions as well as all the stuff she buys.

has she no shame?

legions of feminists just want to see men hang for no other reason than "muh empowerment"
the internet was a mistake

Imagine being one of the many whiteknight game journalist that spent the last 5 years defending Zoe Quinn just to see her cause someone to kill themselves and you're fucked for life.

You either defend a murderer and are hated completely by those people you tossed under the bus or you come clean of all the shit she's done behind closed doors and face death yourself.

>she

Um no sweaty, it's "they"

>Zoë Tiberius Quinn[1] (born 1987) is an American video game developer, programmer, writer, and artist. Quinn, who uses the gender-neutral pronoun "they", developed the interactive fiction game Depression Quest, which was released in 2013. In 2014, a blog post by Quinn's ex-boyfriend sparked the Gamergate controversy, in which Quinn was subjected to extensive harassment.

Depression Quest is the worlds first meta game where you play it in real life, she, the dev, develops a situation that ruins your life and gives you depression, and you have to try and not kill yourself

>:]

Being a woman is the biggest loophole ever.
>Have sex with someone
>Say it's rape and make him kill himself
Also, if someone won't have sex with you you can just say he wanted to rape you and stab him to death in self defense.

Good point, it's disrespecting real women to call a murderer anything else.

ARG's are getting out of hand.

She's worked on comics. I believe she's writing a series for Marvel or something.

>have a shitty relationship
>live in an era where women can say and do anything as long as they're accusing a man of abuse at the same time
>do so, but only years later after the fact when your e-fame is on its last legs
>man kills himself
>you're still the victim
>look really sad and somber in press conferences and vlogs and tweets or whatever the fuck
>in reality you love the attention
>back to basically sniffing your own farts 24/7 like the good ole days of gamergate

Attached: b74b6bbea1d6e4fef4672b74c578b6695ca69d3abc5902fe34ebcdd8b81c917b[1].jpg (400x317, 36K)

She got hired for both Adam's Family and Wildcat comics (two different companies).

>she's never worked on anything
I don't get how people justify losing some money every month by donating to her patreon.
It would be stupid enough donating to an indie dev, since you could just buy their game.
I guess it's reasonable to want to support modders with huge ongoing projects.
But why give money to Zoe Quinn? What does the patron get out of the arrangement?

Why would she need a Patreon for that if she's already getting paid for it?

>Kills liberals faggots
>Scam trannies
Guys help... Im seriously considering to become a patreon of her...

Smartphones and social media were a mistake user, the internet was fine till everyone had easy, instant access to a feelgood echochamber

WE WUZ SLAVES AND SHIT

fuck off Chelsea no one cares

>What does the patron get out of the arrangement?
Nothing. Despite what she claims and told Jim none of the backers of her recent scam have gotten anything except silence.

Not that they deserve anything for falling for her shit, but it's hilarious she's tried to claim otherwise.

Are you joking? She is far from great but there is far worse out there getting some. Maybe your virginity is tied to your standards?

Your gash should be dilated till you die from shock, you faggot

Attached: EB-rf4hWwAAn0Ba.jpg (800x1103, 149K)

Oh, I see. She's also wrote Goddess Mode for DC, but that ended after six issues.
Did anybody read that? Wondering if the series was any good.

>why would a attention whore like a place where you can show how much you love them with money

That's a silly question

They get alt-right Nazi Goobergators super mad XDD. They're probably seething over a stranger they don't like getting scammed.

cash money, seriously she can get all of the suicide cuck boy's assets if she push for a case

Marvel doesn't pay its current crop of weirdos much. No one buys their books. They're always complaining about needing second jobs.

>who uses the gender-neutral pronoun "they"
thats not written of the quote. weird to think somebody would just add that huh

she's 4/10 at best you dumb incel

If you bullshit hard enough, you can define her as a game developer because of Depression Quest. But how the hell is she an artist or programmer? Twine is drawing lines between post-it notes, and she even needed help doing that.

>Did anyone read that?
A few thousand or so the first two issues, then it dropped off because woke-ass kids don't have money or really care about products.

It was actually DC. But her series with them started in 2018, while her latest Patreon update was in 2017.

As long as she manages to claw her way to a spotlight, Gamergate will never fucking die.

This is some next level torture.

Why the fuck does Depression Quest have its own Wikipedia page? How can people say that she didn't have a disproportionate amount of positive coverage when there's 22 articles gushing over this "game" for the wikipedia article alone, when the articles themselves probably took longer to write than it took to make this game?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_Quest

Well, of course it didn't sell much. If it did, then it would've continued past six issues.
I meant more like "did anybody here read it and have an opinion on it?"

Niggers have a big tendency to internalize everything they're self conscious about and then throw it at other people. Just like you said with hair, yet nobody wants to touch their hair and there's a $2B+ industry revolving around black women trying to make their hair look like white or asian people's hair. This can also be seen with black twitter and "ypipo cant cook" with pictures of raw chicken next to ice cubes on a plate yet all the best chefs are white men and your average negro culinary experience is boxed cornbread and frozen green beans with fried chicken from walmart.

>you're surprised "Five Guys Burgers and Fries" is happy to get paid twice for doing absolutely nothing

bruh

Jesus, that is pathetic. So basically you're paying a Netflix subscription equivalent every month to some person.

>super mad XDD
Honestly I'm getting there. Muggins here is out on the grind when I could be having people fund my lifestyle and have no need to give anything back.

I doubt anyone here has, try Yea Forums

Is there a name for diversity hires bit for feminists.
How long before shes offered a production job at netflix

Other user is being retarded. you're not suppose to wash your hair as often if you're black. Its terrible for it. Instead of everyday, its once or twice a week.

if your hair smells bad after a day, youve got problems you should address

I just watched some boomer on Youtube complain about it instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=0dWYw1X_7Qc

*shoves fingers up her pussi and ass*
VROOOOM VROOOOOM BEEP BEEP outta the way outta the way. We're driving to the kitchen!

You don't understand how functional males work, nature forces you to put your dick in a hole, any hole.

Attached: 1497182178085.jpg (180x180, 8K)

No but 'they' have killed a man, that counts for something.

He purchased the IRL DLC

Because that is how the SJW clique she belongs to operates.

The people in the "videogame culture" industry give their buddies some accolades, then journo buddies come and make articles that chain one another as sourcing to build a somewhat solid looking profile.
You saw what happened when the GameJournoPros mailing list was discovered, these people burned ground like no tomorrow just to cover the fact that this kinds of tangled web existed.

Zoe is a holy cow of that kinda system, which begs the question: Does she wield power or does the clique wield it in her name?

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Imagine the smell

>Quinn, who uses the gender-neutral pronoun "they",

This alone should be a massive red flag for anyone, it shows she's a narcissistic attention seeker. Nobody normal demands to be called "they", it's exclusively a trait of far leftists with personality disorders.

Attached: 1546351897554.jpg (246x205, 7K)

I've heard things that will BLOW YOUR MIND.

Why is there so much drama in the indie VIDEO GAME scene and so little about VIDEO GAMES?

I don't remember inviting dumb frogposters

>industry legend
Obviously its a joke to call him this but look at it this way.
We lost a talented young dev who had more to offer the industry because everyone believed a lying, talentless, literal whore, who needed help making an online questionnaire.

Same reason why whites seek out and get addicted to every hard drug known to man. It's part of the culture.

The source circlejerk was most obvious when she and anita went to that shitty women's daycare UN conference, and all the sources for their research was just things each other had written about the other, or in one case the file path to one of their harddrives.

*Ahem*
Go dilate

Attached: 1540254095170.png (334x506, 124K)

I also love how they keep trying to paint alec as the harvey weinstein of gaming a complete monster when he was the nicest most canadian guy from what I can see. He even wished zoe well with his final words.

I fucking wish tardchan would leave.

thanks this movie makes sense now

Attached: 1323213.jpg (317x445, 18K)

It's from her wikipedia you dumb kike

nah

Attached: jeUSA.jpg (2400x2006, 468K)

there's not a single female that have any problem getting laid

She’s literally done NOTHING except fuck her way around the onions boys of the industry. Zoey did nothing wrong, blame the beta males who enabled her.

>He even wished zoe well with his final words.
That and his sister saying "believe survivors" almost feel too perfect, I bet anything he didn't say that and his sister only said to believe survivors to keep Zoe and her mob off her, which still didn't help because she went private as angry fucks cheered on his death.

>frogposters

Imagine getting this upset because of a cartoon frog

Attached: 1555637833624.jpg (600x502, 29K)

I haven’t had sex in years

shit for brains

It was on her twitter bio too.

Zoey Quinn only gets prominence because she is the symbol of feminism and progressivism in the gaming sphere, it's why she gets treated like a queen because if she falls then the community around her symbolically would have failed. It's why she can pretty much get away with murder in the eyes of people who would crucify you if you expressed a spicy opinion.

Attached: Twitter Jennifer D'aww on Alec Holowka's death.png (613x5189, 623K)

>he had sex at one point in time
bruh look at this dude

And yet some wonder why many feel that GamerGate "lost".

It always begs the question who the fuck is Zoe Quinn (Chelsea Van Valkenburg) and why did the clique (something, someone, somewhere) bother doing so much just for her. Why was she the tip of the iceberg that caused GamerGate.
None of industry collusion had blown up before her case literally exploded.

Oh crap the trannie discord is here.

Go hire a hooker

his name was mundane matt

Do you think one of them will become my girlfriend (male) then complain about it a decade later so I can finally kill myself?

>tfw kickvic accepts this as a glorious sign of things to come
>tfw kickvic now has the power on praying that Vic offs himself next thanks to this
>tfw the uggo MarzGurl is creaming over this now

Attached: Erect.gif (500x281, 901K)

That chick just LOOKS like a whore who would lie about being raped and abused solely because she's jealous that men go for other chicks and ignore HER. What a punchable, skull-fuckable face....dumb cunt.

motive for lying? it's unclear at this point.

Attached: 1546822022243.jpg (532x1949, 303K)

She is a holy cow, that much is sure.
But how long will the cardinals of the cult, let her keep on going. She must be taxing even their capacity for spinning at this point.
Like how high in the holy cow hierarchy can she be?

unironically would

>SEX FOR FAVORS
domestic prostitution

doesn't this actually help strengthen vic's case since it shows false allegations and twitter mobs can lead to serious consequences ie. death?

wow, shes a chunker

youtube.com/watch?v=ofJzavEH12A

Wow, this is still on her Patreon.

They do wash their hair. The retard you're replying to is thinking of dreads. But typical black hair is prone to drying out which is why it gets conditioned with oils and creams and then wrapped in satin. The reason you see black dudes wearing durags and head scarves is so they can obtain "waves", a swirly pattern created by constant brushing, gel application, and wrapping in durags that compress the curls and help create the swirly wave pattern.

Imagine how powerful her pussy is. She can start the gamer third impact with that cursed vagina.

Attached: 1545393711818.jpg (506x497, 127K)

She was just a slut from the indie scene, then comes the angry mob of incels, add feminism to the plot and you have the movie that made Spielberg cry.

Why even bother when they can just twist the narrative into their favor? It worked in their favor, for better or for worse.

Attached: Partyatkickvicshouse.gif (500x281, 1001K)

If the dude was truly innocent he had no reason to kill self.

Attached: frodo.jpg (400x399, 43K)

>got mugged
>still has phone
uuuhhhhh

Attached: 1458328423693.png (700x700, 362K)

>or in one case the file path to one of their harddrives.
kek, this is like when your technologically illiterate grandpa tries to link you something by pasting the file path

They've already spun the story that GG is using his suicide for their narrative which is so ironic I'm not sure how the author didn't manage to realize that his article trying to spin it onto GG is by itself abusing the suicide

she looks like WHAT? GGERS BTFO

Attached: 1566922654517.jpg (1536x2048, 404K)

The fact that she was the catalyst of someone's suicide and has an entire community defending her and calling him a villain shows at this point she's practically untouchable. She would have to do something truly abhorrent at this point for her to be cast into the fires of progressive hell.

Attached: 1567308302786.png (204x296, 85K)

His whole family AND his own studios cut ties with him the minute this 8yo story got warmed up again. Good luck recovering from that, he took the easy way out.

This fucking argument, every time I see them say it. The guy we were torturing died! Clearly he couldn't handle his guilt anymore so he stopped fighting!
God I hate the human race.

She already molested a guy and when he brought it up her clique like Phil Fish demonized him.

>trades sex for favors then ruins the men's lives for publicly
What a scumbag.

>Tattoos
Oh no no no

Attached: 1466281113920.png (220x300, 19K)

Underrated post

>Brought to speak in front of the UN about online harassment
>Lead countless online harassment campaigns, literally harassing someone to death

>woman vagueposts about getting harrassed, gets a bunch of orbiters giving her actual cash on her patreon
>dude vagueposts about getting harrassed, gets shut down
wonder what would happen if Zoe Quinn does actually get raped by some autist with a rageboner

could be that he was already struggling with depression and didn't want the headache of all this situation. the giant game of who dun it where the courts and public favor wahmen
could also be that he wanted his death to serve as a point to destabilize the ludicrous platform that feminists stand on. a wake up call to America

>in one case the file path to one of their harddrives.

Attached: nicholas cage having a kek.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

"I could stand on New York's Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and not lose votes."
Donald Trump

Cult of personality is one of the most dangerous things.

But who was her Jonathan McIntosh?
I mean there are countless holy cows they could have chosen from, why her?
I would love to know if she was from the San Fran sphere, that would explain ALOT.

does anyone have zoe's tweets before it deleted it's twitter?

>calling people 'frogposters'
why is this a thing ?

Attached: 1541811087136.png (417x526, 9K)

There was a brief moment a couple years back where she got fit and was semi attractive. Not sure how long that lasted since she looks worse than ever now.

Damn bitch you live like this?

She didnt get fit, she got breast implants

there was a 20+ hour interval of no new tweets before the news of the suicide broke. Prior to that she was "taking a break because it's hurting her" or some shit.

dont make a thread about this fucking incompetent amerimutt and that soiboi beta sjw canacuck, you fucking mutt.

or you should get over the fact that basically what this cunt has done is the american industry itself.

GOVERNMENT COVERUPS

>I know! I know I've let you down!

hillary clinton called it evil now it has to be counter-signaled

Maybe she had a flick with enough people and now that she has a cult following she could blackmail anyone of those with influence.
She could accuse literally anyone she wanted and at least for a few months people would believe her. Nevermind that she claims she's been molested 300 times or so already.

Imagine the people you believe are the good guys suddenly turn on you. Your entire world falls apart and the people who you thought were your friends are suddenly against you. You realize that the good fight you fought maybe wasn't as just and righteous as you thought it was.
Also you lost your job and reputation based on an accusation, all within a day or two. You realize that the demographic you're pandering to won't ever buy your game again not that they did in the first place lol. You don't get a trial, you don't get a chance to defend yourself, you're fucked just like that.

Scott Benson co-autor of NITW wrotr a long ass piece about how the guy was a serial killer or something, you can hide when the mob goes for you

pastebin.com/GQY64F0f

Attached: 1554546201390.jpg (453x453, 28K)

All of this isn't even fun, come on do something.

Attached: ypur mom.jpg (245x183, 10K)

Attached: zesty queef.png (606x1006, 344K)

Went from an uggo landwhale to hot af

Attached: 590.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JcBeZjDdNfw

so youtube banned metokur and removed all his videos what the fuck

>given 85k burger bills to make a shitty text based "game"
>no art
>very little programming and/or scripting
>no writers
>still manage to waste all the money with nothing to show for 5 years
Based cucks throwing money down the toilet

Attached: 1513853692731.jpg (253x234, 45K)

so Zoe:

>claims she killed a man
>sent an internet mob after the wizards
>abused Eron Gjoni and made him pay for the legal costs of said abuse
>by her own definition, raped Eron Gjoni
>faked being doxxed by posting "her dad's phone number" on twitter
>destroyed multiple game jams from within
>threw a feminist charity under the bus
>molested some random nobody on the internet, then used Phil Fish to harass him
>slept with game devs and journalists for the sake of furthering her career
>scammed people multiple times for multiple years on crowdfunding sites
>brought down internet justice on indie dev, causing him to off himself

what did i forget?

cant have fun in 2019 user im sure he’s still around on bitchute

>Next talk at the UN
when?

is that a swastika made out of recycling symbols on her wrist? lol

It's not just her, it's people like Spoony too.
I feel the same about donating to streamers.

I ran a patreon with a small, dedicated following to fund finishing some comic books and art, where they got a digital book each month, and it let to the eventual publication of everything I created. I worked like a dog to please my patrons.

It's weird to see people support people that have been proven to never make anything.
Retaining patreons was hard but rewarding. I closed it when I'd finished my project too.

Boooo
Reveal something. Get a move on.
Boooooooo

>Metokur
>InternetHistorian
>How2basic
>ssethtzeentch

why is every guttertrash youtube celeb who thrives on internet culture from Australia

Did I get it right?

>incel is finally happy that a female is spending time with him
>he misunderstood the whole thing and he was thinking she is in love with him so he started to advance inappropriately
>years pass by
>whore is losing attetion so she wanted to get it again sharing this story
>incel is kicked out from everywhere and manages to kill himself
>incels of Yea Forums are going apeshit crazy because "dah wimin!!!"

Both the guy and the bitch were assholes, the guy was a little bigger loser for going out like this. I have no simpathy for those people who commit suicide, it is the most coward way, running away from your problems.

>overweight women with 3 pounds of makeup and dyed hair and designer clothing stand at a podium in the UN to talk about how women are oppressed because internet after they got free money for years due to the internet

Do you think they knew what they were doing was a load of shit? Do you think after they were done they laughed about it?

Attached: 1510620737344.png (369x242, 45K)

That would literally mean she is an embodiment of the dark triad personality.
Also it would mean she wields power and is not just a holy cow protected by the cult, she is a cardinal.

web.archive.org/web/20190902135931/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/08/24/you-are-also-ordered-not-to-post-any-further-information-about-the-plaintiff/
Literally misused US court systems to shut Eron Gjoni from talking about his life while she was involved, a rather lengthy court process also, wonder who paid for it?

The only thing she did is changing her feminist attire for a suicidegirls one, and lose some weight.

Unlimited ammo

not really, too bad none of this shit sticks because the wild west of the internet is all about bandwagoning, pushing agendas or victim blaming than actually getting this cunt arrested

Based
Cringe

neither sseth or metokur are aussie but yeah aussie shitposting is a clear pattern regardless

The UN tried to brush the hole thing under the rug and even issued a public apology

>dirty mirror
>trashed bedroom
>man shoulders
>cheap dress

Remember her nudes? Yikes. She screams borderline personality disorder

Ever since I lost my virginity, I feel like I can call people incels without feeling like a hypocrite.

>Good luck finding me I'm behind 7 layers of Photoshop.

Teddy bears don't count.

>and lose some weight.
No shit.
Who would've though that fat was unattractive.

Attached: 1567428266404[1].jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Most importantly she got rid of the trigger glasses and opressed hair color.

he was an indie gamedev. he had every reason to kill himself

>used miles to get me out of the apartment
>physically confined
>barely looked at me as I left
I see

SHECRETS
COVERUHPS

>Did I get it right?
not really

Not really. They were in a relationship and had some I didn't want it but didn't really say no sex. It happened multiple times without her telling him he's crossing the line.

It doesn't look like this user is upset. People posting pepe just circlejerk their meme all day long. I haven't read a single interesting thought with a pepe next to it and I spend too much time on Yea Forums. You're in a dumb club user and it's dragging you down.

She metoo'd a bunch of other guys too, like Alex Lifschitz and some guy related to comic books I think that was before any of this. Not to mention those stories about how much of a pain she was to work with when she was doing porn. Crash Override was basically just a scam charity where she took all the money and it was just a hidden chat for her and other Anti-gg people to shit talk people, meanwhile she was making volunteer trannies do all the work and exploited them. Also the Rebel Jam scam where it was nothing but an empty site with a link to her Paypal for several years before the domain expired.

>trigger glasses and opressed hair color.
have sex dude; seriously

what if it was her raping him and then told him that if at any point he tries to confess she can bury him

I guarantee I have more sex than you.

>please stop pepe posting
“no”

You do you user. Won't keep others from thinking that you're a dumbass.

So that's why they smell so bad.

>tfw 27-year old virgin
It ain't worth it bros, stop chasing after that pussy. Be like me.

Attached: pretty_cool.jpg (2560x1600, 143K)

Can someone explain to me the mentality of taking 20 minutes to take a selfie you're going to post online, but not taking 3 seconds to wipe the mirror off first?

Eh. 5/10, but the difference between 5 and 6 is way bigger than between 4 and 5

my god how would i live with the shame

Women.

Has Alec’s dev team said anything since his suicide?

Jim is currently at the end of his Mister Metokur identity era, going full self-destructive. Youtube and Dlive spanking him a little bit is just an excuse to delete everything.

I would report it to the police and she would get fucked. Sorry not sorry but rape is forceful penetration against their will, what they did wasn't rape and if you think it is then good luck to you when one of your Ex-gfs is feeling vindictive.

Nope:

nichegamer.com/2019/07/14/quinnspiracy-the-incestuous-nature-of-modern-game-journalism/

You’re wrong about dreads. Only white people don’t wash their dreads for some reason because they tend to be hippies who don’t wash anything anyway. Black people with dreads wash their hair just as much as any other black person.
Honestly where do you retards get off on some white moron telling you what black people do with their hair? Chances are they never even uttered a word to a black person in the first place.

Attached: F2B6DE9F-26F3-48B6-BEEE-5427393338B1.jpg (342x239, 30K)

31 year old virgin and you're right, once you get over the hill and stop giving a fucking everything gets better

yeah, they are shilling people to buy their game

Attached: buy nitw.png (455x162, 45K)

imgur.com/pc4HRqk

The dude predicted his own death.

Attached: 52270756_p0.png (500x748, 481K)

What? Of course not. He said on the ZQ stream the other day that they banned his WE WUZ KANGS video and then daisychained demonetizations and video removals from there

They closed their personal accounts from twitter

Apperantly Alex Lifchitz, Zoe's boyfriend of five years was #meToo'd and Zoe also threw him under the bus. Eventful few days for her.

you talk like a stupid bitch who's never had a punch on the teeth for talking like a cunt

I wouldn't say better because it's still life but so much more simpler. So peaceful. Don't entertain ties with others. Be like a gust of wind, in and out the window, don't touch anyone.

Attached: so_good.png (659x609, 66K)

>headcase who fantasizes about killing self in a certain way, describes it and then later does it
it's more common than you think

I thought they only removed the WE WUZ KANGS video and an other. Jim acted like a bitch with Dlive, so I assumed he just went scorched earth with Youtube.

Can also confirm that indifference is the true power wizards seek.

Attached: 20181116203858.png (658x695, 558K)

I don't believe "gamergate" even exists anymore, but you can't deny how many people are only pretending to care about Alec just so they can put guilt pressure on Quinn/resetera. If he'd killed himself for any other reason they'd be calling him a cuck and celebrating his suicide shortly before forgetting he existed.

Zoe has been losing lots of patreons so she wanted to get back to the limelight with this suicide

Attached: 1560016296756.jpg (640x603, 44K)

Yeah, cosmetic procedure can do that. She used to have a-cups

Her Suicide Girls shoot is pretty good. I think she is very fuckable.

Attached: lgbt math.png (882x1260, 1.3M)

god i would rail her so hard

Why isn't that woman of color in the foreground??

Attached: 1567401227777.png (602x1748, 252K)

Got a source for this? Genuinely curious

BASED

Attached: BASTE.jpg (1759x1377, 1.4M)

>lowe

Based, 24 here, 6 more years until i can shoot fireballs

Can't they throw her ass in prison since she pushed the guy to suicide? I remember that story about another girl telling her suicidal friend to ''do it'' and ending up in prison because he did kill himself. I guess both stories are similar right?

He was suicidal and genuinely thought people were trying to kill him

Attached: suicide.jpg (576x7417, 991K)

feels like she could have made a better punchline than doing the same shit every woman does and make a catty comment about Quinn being a troglodyte

>It's not very active
No update in a year. But give money anyway!

Is it a guy larping as a woman or is it just an ugly woman?

Her patreon has been collecting between 1,000 and $3000 a month, and hasn't produced a single thing in 5 years

oneangrygamer.net/2019/08/alex-lifschitz-crash-override-network-co-founder-accused-of-abuse-misconduct/92057/

You know she's done a song right.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1NBpVKWh_c

Has "Gamergate" ever existed? Some /pol/tards rode on the coattails of hating trannies and came up with something to label themselves and before they knew it, Zoe and her friends already changed the whole narrative as all those "journalists" Zoe knew spat out articles about Gamergate like a machine gun.

Attached: yas.jpg (740x678, 137K)

This doesn't have anything to do with Gamergate, GG is long dead. They accomplished most of their goals years ago

Attached: 1413848504636-2.png (533x1199, 519K)

You didn't hit one story beat besides the suicide. Maybe you should, I don't know, read fucking anything before you start talking out of your ass next time?

I mean he kind of wasn't wrong to a certain extent.

Attached: 1523394038920.jpg (586x604, 238K)

(((western gaming))) is pathetic. Sick of seeing SJW trash. Fuck this gay earth.

Here you go, friend.
>pepes/wojaks/eceleb image hashes'
pastefs.com/pid/158343
>text filters
pastebin.com/KDPzgD5f

HOW WILL RPS DEFEND THIS?

why do you think every single person who has ever been rumored to fuck her was either a pathetic lonely indie dev or a pathetic lonely gamejourno

check this trannie out

>Lifschitz is now one of the newest members on the SJW Sexual Misconduct master list.
>SJW Sexual Misconduct master list

Alien invasion or asteroid extinction can't come soon enough

Attached: 1558439990944.jpg (560x572, 56K)

Yeah it did, it was based over on fullchain and KIA.

you dont need to make video games to be a video game developer these days

Depression Count is barely a game to begin with. It's literally just a multiple-choice textbox simulator. A literal javascript pajeet with less a year of programming experience could probably code the game.

Well just look at how american stuff is whenever there's a school shooting
>Wow dont politicise an awful event
Despite always decrying this kind of behaviour becuase they're all supposedly left-leaning americans who hate guns, they will all do the exact same fucking thing to defend Quinn driving a man to suicide with lies and claims so thin they're fucking translucent.

I don't understand how you could type something like the first(or last, fuck that retarded fucking website) paragraph without seeing the irony of it

I thought that was a tg'd dante with cleavage but it turns out it was worse

I haven't browsed anything besides Yea Forums for 10 years or so apart from a few newspaper websites. My point is that it became a thing after Zoe and her ragtag group of degenerates already labelled and slandered it.

Daily reminder that thr vagina is the most poweful weapon created by nature. Females have become too self aware about said power.

Attached: pipe(1).jpg (512x512, 45K)

we do the same thing though

I loved the GG ride.
So many people wanted gaming journalism to reach the level of normal journalism.
And then they realized that "normal" journalism is as much corrupt if not worse.
Corpo libs destroyed there own propaganda machine

Attached: 5ce93736e56212897e1f5001e9aeeff2.png (475x792, 360K)

I've had a gf for two years but it's not hard for me to remember just wanting to get laid so badly that I would poke her. Shes ugly, pudgy and a total headcase (she made a dude off himself because "allegations" lmao) but desperate dudes will always wanna fuck. However, a dude sexually assaulting that thing? Now you got me suspicious.

>genuinely thought people were trying to kill him
Well, they did, so...

Forgot LISA: The Joyful.

>snaggle toothed uggo who is damp to the touch

Attached: 1337722338667.jpg (400x400, 80K)

But everyone does that

or just go to normal hookers, they have at least more standarts than Zoe Quinn

From what I saw, it was born of a narrative. You had the antis and the pros, but then the antis started spinning the pros as a hate group called "Gamergate." Eventually the rational pro people moved on, leaving those who self-identified as "Gamergate" because they wanted to be part of that misogynistic hate group harassing feminists which the antis effectively made up. Most of them went on to be kekistanis and magatards. The whole occurance is one big failure of internet culture.

We do coke, not crack. At least we're respectable about our drug use in some ways, monkey.

Yep, and Old Gaf and Retardera are full of pedos, the more you know...

Attached: 1499380075075.jpg (673x680, 336K)

Fuck off retard. Educate yourself before posting. That tip is something all of Yea Forums and the internet at large should take to heard. We used to call it lurk moar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Override_(book)
>The book was nominated for the 2018 Hugo Award for Best Related Work (i.e., non-fiction work related to science fiction or fantasy).[4]

What makes you people have to talk about shit you don't know the first thing about? And why can't you just fucking google it before you make a fool of yourself?
Are you mixing up Brian Wu and Quinn? GG had nothing to do with fucking trannies, you newfag. Nobody ever gave two shits about fucking trannies before t_d needed a new downvote to spam last year.
Five guys(read: Quinn, you fucking idiot) predates GG, and none of this has dick to do with /pol/.

>
>We do coke, not crack. At least we're respectable about our drug use in some ways, monkey.

Is this white boy serious? Whites consume drugs at all times of the day and night

Jim just makes streams for shout-out money now anyway. Fuck him desu

>3000$ a month
my job imply moving around 3 days/week in my country to monitor clinical trial in hospital and I'm paid less than that.

>None of industry collusion had blown up before her case literally exploded.
The controversy over Mass Effect 3 getting nothing but 10/10 reviews even though its ending took a shit on everyone who played it blew up a little a few years before gamergate. But it didn't expand out to the wider world the way gamergate did.

It's so easy to spot people who came from reddit when that shit was going down and they read about it on knowyourmeme or lolcow, it's not even funny.

Brianna Wu was part of gamergator event

Attached: brianna-wu-10-11-14-1-300x198.png (300x198, 25K)

>None of industry collusion had blown up before her case literally exploded
Lurk more.

Attached: 1561074701443.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

A lot of pawn shops won't take cell phones, been that way for a few years now.

The guy probably knew who she was and knew she wouldn't call the authorities so he didn't think ot would be necessary to steal it.

BPD AND ECSTASY
CONCEITED WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM
SHE'S A TEENAGE DREAM IF YOU HATE YOURSELF
BRiGHT DYED HAIR AND OBNOXIOUS CLOTHES
THINKS COMMUNISM IS THE WAY TO GO
SHE'S A WHORE, A HOLE, A DIME-A-DOZEN JEZEBEL

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 15K)

>So many people wanted gaming journalism to reach the level of normal journalism.
rofl the optimism we had, now regular journalism as worse than vidya journalism then what the fuck happened to the west

Does it matter at this point? She went from being somewhat a pro-feminist and equality free speacher in the gaming journalism circles to being associated with a high profile gaming developer suicide, she's associated with somebodies death and thats the end of it.

Zoe was just another nail in the coffin. The guy was already in a self fulfilling prophecy to kill himself by believing people were out to damage his career so he would kill himself. Him being accused and "outed" this past week was just the go-ahead in his mind to finally kill himself and validate this paranoia he's had for years. tl;dr Zoe is a conniving thot and always will be but this guy was already fucked regardless.

Remember when Literally Wu ran for congress? Strange world.

And black dads aren't there at any time of the day. So what?

She still is.

I was present on here but managed to miss the event entirely so i never understood what it was exactly. Your description seems very likely, thanks.

I'm afraid it did

Attached: notyourshield.jpg (2048x1152, 554K)

>black dads aren't there at any time of the day.
wrong

Attached: based nigga dad.png (901x747, 61K)

pretty sure lolcow goes into detail about Bob Wu being involved in GG with his feud with Total AssCancer

>she

thanks for being someone who enables people like zoe to go around throwing false rape accusations and causing devs to commit suicide
you're a good person because you oppose the goobergator incels

Who do you weirdos think you're fooling exactly?

>GG just doxed me, a person with a penis
>this is the war on women in the game industry
Damn GG really didn't know what a woman is huh? fucking incels.

>I know they made Depression Quest, but it looks just like a text simulator where you occasionally click options
As much as it is to my dismay to credit her for anything, that does constitute under the definition as a video game

He's moving to Bitchute and said a video on the furry who amputated his hands via dry ice is going up there on Friday.

In 2016 he knew they were coming for him. It's in their nature to turn on each other though. It gets them ahead and all the victim and brownie points.

One or two of the editors was directly taking orders from Quinn, according to crash override network chatlog leaks

Look up how much of the page was written by Ryuulong

Theyre ugly enough without them so who gives a fuck

>she

>implying that whites aren’t constantly JUSTing themselves shooting heroin, smoking meth, and opiates in general as we speak
Your kind are as degenerate as it gets.

Attached: 77EF9A65-EF40-4443-91DB-3BF577D4661D.jpg (638x477, 43K)

Oh WOW, and this came out like 12 hours before the suicide. Way to bury that lede, I guess

>when your only lot in life is to use your body to seduce or destroy weak males
epin power. I could beat the fuck out of a wahmen but it doesn't mean I should

Attached: pathetic.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Hes actually canadian

Yeah, even that was contained within the "industry".
I don't really care much for /pol/ in general.
But their analogy on how a "Jew writhes as you call him a Jew" thing is something that *could* be found here. Something that really caused them to writhe so much as to burn all the ground they could.

Not even close to GamerGate levels. Even though Dorito Pope was big, it was still contained within the industry. It did not cause the blastwave GG did.

Overall I have a feeling GG hit two painpoints at once.
1. Is the ideological cliques that had crept into the gamejourno sphere and were in good speed waving their dick around.
2. The actual industry corruption that was sitting with their dicks out in the same circles as the ideological cliques

I have theorized that the 2nd people used GG to once more bury the industry corruption under a big fucking Twitterati hulabalooza.

How did she destroy jams?

I don't blame anyone, if you didn't follow that shit 24/7 you were more or less clueless who shat onto which doorstep.

Yet there are people who still listen to game journalists.

Anyone else experiment with younger girls as a kid? I would touch a 7 year old girl when I was 13.

maybe you should reconsider your position, seeing what they really are on the inside

>Rent Free

We don't do that here, sounds more like a resetera pasttime.

It's pretty fucking simple. 5 guys > mods flip their shit > gamers are dead > everyone flips their shit > hotwheels

ok, I might be a brainlet, but what has that to do with GamerGate?
good, Dorito's was sponsoring Microsoft and/or the GamesAward, but well yeah, I fail to see the problem

>Black people with dreads wash their hair just as much as any other black person.
So not very often

This was emblematic of the creeping corporate influence in game """journalism""" back in the early 2010s. It always was a problem, but the photo was so out there that it broke the camel's back.

Attached: 1562785786222.jpg (249x249, 32K)

To protect their afro from environmental hazards.

Why doesn't Yea Forums become vidya journalists? Its apparently easy money and you just have to have inhumanly bad opinions on shit to get clicks. Sounds right up Yea Forums's alley

Amazingly, this tweet was written about 3 minutes after the "doxxing" post was posted on cripplechan

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu

>game developer
>programmer
>writer
>artist

Attached: 1520019307752.jpg (314x314, 56K)

It's a clique. You don't get in unless you're one of them.

Thats a common knee jerk reaction, just look at half the posts itt. Making those petty remarks just gives people an excuse to disregard one sides argument

>they
She is just one person

It's actually pretty shitty pay. Journalists are already using Yea Forums for scoops and inspiration on how to subtly troll an audience to maximize responses

ok, I see your point
but at least, in the case of "Dorito Pope", it was obvious that Dorito gave some money for advertisement

Ah yes I forgot everyone here is an incel who didn't even play doctor with the neighbor girl as a kid.

Just pretend then, it cant be that hard.

>"blah blah game doesnt have enough brown people and wimenz blah blah problematic blah blah misogyny"

Incels aren't allowed to work.

some earlier post explained, she calls herself "they", cause "they" are non-binary
(but to me, it actually sounds more narcistic, like kings, who got called "they")

does your female cousin count?

>does your female cousin count?
*my female cousin

So mods have completely stopped caring I guess?

>they
Fuck off RetardEra/Leddit

Attached: USETHEPRONOUNS.jpg (1380x1760, 1.07M)

Why would you care about what someone calls themselves? If I call myself the Queen of England would you address me as her majesty? No you would still call me asshat.

I don't know man. I was on Yea Forums watching anime all day, by the way Yea Forums really sucks just like i was told but i guess i'm into videogames now so i've got you fucks.

why should they?
we keep making new threads anyway

no, I would call you an usurpator
(and if you are the real queen, proof it)

Is it wrong that I imagined this being the “Goofy time!” comic, with the “No, daddy, no!”?

Can't ban us all now that eight-chan is gone.

Attached: 1400639359084.gif (500x280, 494K)

F

Technically speaking kait could turn out to be more of an antihero depends how they take the whole locust angle.

you helped the dude kill himself user good for you, maybe next time what about NOT enabling internet attention whores ?

Google's promotional infrastructure has changed, so in theory this will blow over instead of being a lucrative, career defining moment for a bunch of online wackos.

That means it'll also fall out of general consciousness on Yea Forums soon. It'll probably fester on /pol/, but /pol/ is already a load of neglected ass.

>while her latest Patreon update was in 2017
What the fuck, I thought you have to deliver something every month on Patreon.

Attached: 1520392178817.jpg (640x960, 37K)

statistics say no, not in comparison to other races

dont know man
I certainly dont consider quinn a woman either

Wait, WHAT? What the actual fuck? Why am I hearing about this only now?
No, why aren't anyone talking about this?

>ZOE "I WILL FUCK YOU FOR A POSITIVE REVIEW" QUINN

I'm just here to laugh at the poo flinging.

>Using plural for an individual
Do they realise how self centered its sound ?
Also
>Zoe Quinn isn't a women
did her second X chromosome turned into Y chrosmosome ?

She got positive coverage from the kotaku journalist she was sleeping with, but no reviews

Attached: 1463442334984.jpg (636x499, 124K)

>You had the antis and the pros, but then the antis started spinning the pros as a hate group called "Gamergate."
weren't the antis calling them like that from the beginning?
and what I know, Alec Baldwin coined that term in the first place (no idea, if he was pro- or anti-)
either way, pro-gamergaters were still doing some "stuff", I guess
but the movement just stopped at one point, cause noone really cared about it anymore, and moved on
only the antis still bring it up today (or some sjws who need a boogeyman)

Are we in the Berenstain Bears timeline, or the Berenstein Bears one?

She didn't really need positive reviews she was fucking for exposure / building connections / contacts. She was invited to Giant Bomb podcast I believe?

>/pol/ giving a shit about some indie dev
am laffin

That’s not enough, you have to be friends with them

doubt it. nobody cares about these morons. people are just bandwagoning in the moment. This will blow over in a week.

>tiberius

Attached: EDTCa0kUEAAMyFW.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

because all the other journalists will call you a nazi, alt-right, incel, etc and get you blacklisted

She had sex with a lot of beta game journos and indie shitters. It's like 40k genestealer cult.

we did it resettera, we made some poor sap kill himself and absolutely fucking no one will care. Zoe will be back on twitter in a week and cause some new drama in a month

What the fuck are you talking about, its "Berenstone Bears". Fucking retard.

Attached: 1565890302975.gif (640x480, 112K)

>Alec Baldwin coined that term in the first place
It was Adam Baldwin, not Alec.

Fucking lol.

Attached: 1565033135990.png (800x586, 163K)

ok, got that wrong, sorry

CANT STOP WINNING SUICDE GANG

It started because people were pissed at how unreliable game journalists had gotten. They'd give perfect scores to triple A titles but then tear down everything else for not being Femminist enough, using a lot of controversial wedge arguments about "rape culture" and "privilege".

But on YouTube, it was the era of LeafIsHere, when the site was promoting drama and gossip channels to maximize user engagement. So what got views were the gossip mongers talking about Zoe's sex life, for which the details were fuzzy and a matter of hearsay or rumor.

The news spun the whole thing as a sexist attack on women, which is what the Wikipedia writers went on to say it was. Just an attack on women from the clear blue, with no reason and no provocation.

I used to wear my hair long (white male) and the only people who made me feel weird about it were black women saying they want me to give it to them.

/pol/ promotes wedge issues. It doesn't matter if they're relevant. The dumber the better, usually.

Would you fuck Zoey
I wouldn't guck Zoey, I'd rather fuck a tranny pic related as an example

Attached: IMG_20190902_171700.jpg (365x383, 37K)

>this "human" garbage bag still promoting itself on Yea Forums
Awwww UN money ran out, need mo gibs ?

>a mentally unstable person predicted their own death three years ago

jesus

Attached: 571TQMz[1].jpg (613x240, 41K)

>opiates
that issue stems from china who thought that if we were all high off of our tits we would be more easy going on them, the idiots also got hooked themselves and we started fighting over it.
man we are a stupid species

no your sense of scale is just fucked retard. She's a 4 at best

nice edit

The "tolerant" left of the Kotaku comment section ladies and gentlemen

Fuck these people, literal human scum masquerading as the good guys.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 11.18.01 AM.png (1276x582, 83K)

No, because daily washing would ruin and damage the hair. The same goes for anyone with curly hair (including non-black curly hair) because it’s characteristically drying. You wouldn’t know anything about proper hair care in general because you’re a hairlet

sauce on pic

RESETERRA ALWAYS WINS, BAY BAY!!!

No one cares what you call yourself. They care when you want them thrown in prison for not calling them the same.

metokur is american and sseth is brazilian danish

For how short of a read that is it's fucking bonkers.

Attached: 1522434817779.gif (243x228, 1.47M)

The opium was grown in India and forced on China with cannons, you dingus. China tried to outlaw it but the English traders complained to the queen, so the English navy got involved. That's why it was called the Opium War.

>they
what the fuck, nigger?

Actually, me wanting someone thrown in prison does not make them go there.

>Jim acted like a bitch with Dlive,
>gets completly banned for no fucking reason
>tries to talk to the people that run the site adn they tell you to go fuck yourself
>your fans shit on the site so much that they are forced to bring you back
>probably plan to wait for the dust to settle so they can ban you again

>tell then to go fuck thenselves and dont let then
yeah fuck jim right

If they're locked, but if you're mugging someone you can force them to unlock it, and then it can be flashed by your fence.

>Remember her nudes? Yikes.
I gotta see this. Someone source me up

Attached: 1472570828736.jpg (480x480, 63K)

think any of these sluts are a fan of Saving Private Ryan or Platoon?
also iso more recs, these movies are so visceral, already seen FMJ

32 y/o virgin, can honestly say once you get over 30, you just stop worrying. All I want in life is to have enough money to play video games.

>Platoon
Good taste.

It does when you lobby for it and the loonie left is on your side and in power.

dailysignal.com/2019/03/19/police-question-uk-journalist-for-misgendering-a-transgender-woman/

He committed suicide though

BASED Fuentes poster

If your overweight starting to lift helps with playing games like you wouldn't believe

I'm so sorry you got diddled as a kid, it wasn't your fault. I'm not surprised you became a tranny.

The local pawnshop in my area just straight up won't take them.

TIBERIUS RISING

Attached: Jace Connors.jpg (300x537, 23K)

Being an incel is nothing you should be proud of. Just fuck a woman and be done with it.

>That and his sister saying "believe survivors" almost feel too perfect, I bet anything he didn't say that and his sister only said to believe survivors to keep Zoe and her mob off her
Nah, she's a true believer and just threw her dead brother under the bus.

Stay away from the Pod People, dood!

Attached: EileenHolowka.jpg (980x1152, 714K)

I bet these two are at posh restaurant near Pax East incognito laughing their asses off about this while sipping an apple martini.

Attached: 86584CED-4896-41BB-AF82-5BC18285988F.jpg (780x3000, 2.13M)

man that's one of my favorite movies of all time
ive seen it before but I watched it yesterday and, damn its good.
*I deleted this comment once cuz I wanted to add that I can't believe they got away with a $6 million dollar budget on that

Nigger, she's reading the pacenotes.

why the fuck is that mirror so dirty? also that's probably the cheapest looking dress i've seen in a while

>Just fuck a woman and be done with it.
And risk a rape accusation? No way, fag.

Attached: 20181213132852.png (450x500, 337K)

a surge in suppprt

stop putting pussy on a pedestal, you virgin

zoe quinn here. ask me anything

>and risk rape accusations
Millions of people are having sex each day and 0.000000000001% end up in a fake rape accusation. Sounds more like you can't get any.

That is beyond horrible.

Attached: 1565030410703.jpg (475x475, 47K)

Buddy doesn't save the day at all, arguably in either of the endings

>sister

>learning subtly from a South Korean basket weaving forum

That actually explains a lot

Attached: 1567005454983.jpg (825x464, 36K)

A Mans life seems to be worth nothing these days, how much is their death worth? I need to know.

You'll stop putting the pussy on a pedestal if you've had sex, incel.

imgur.com/a/HJuzo/all imgur.com/a/TgPDh/all
imgur.com/a/usu24/all
imgur.com/a/LlrUo/all
imgur.com/a/Seqhl/all
imgur.com/a/jewRz/all
imgur.com/a/N6D5p/all
imgur.com/a/neazd/all
imgur.com/a/pWDlk/all

Or maybe he's not a degenerate piece of shit who fucks disgusting landwhales, and wants to settle down with a nice girl instead

>Sounds more like you can't get any.
Then why tell me to have sex?

weird looking

would not go near

Attached: 1567287051300.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Apply yourself, I've already found a nice girl to settle down with.

I didn't need to see that.

Sex is actually overrated and it doesn't worth the risk, even if the risk is extremely low. Just masturbate to anything you want, you don't have to work for it and it's completely safe

This is much as I can find rn
lolcow.wiki/wiki/File:Zoe_Quinn_In_Porn.jpg
>In 2007, under the name Locke Valentine, Zoe modeled for two softcore pornographic sites, Broken Dollz and Deviant Nation

holy shit she's ugly

someone here mentioned 4/10 but i think even that is an exaggeration

Heh

nobody cares about you retard

>wants to settle down with a nice girl instead
Thanks user, but I gave up on that "possibility" over a decade ago.

Attached: 1460459844087.jpg (736x414, 57K)

Sometimes masturbation isn't enough anymore. I can agree that it's overrated, especially on places like Yea Forums which bombards you with sex.

Incel irony

blood is on Valve's hands too.

Attached: 1540531797093.png (738x793, 354K)

Bitch I'm over 2 meters tall, I could kill you with 1 punch. I turn down girls all the time, I'm waiting on a nice girl to marry

faliszek hasn't been working for Valve for years now, he left around the same time that he started losing his mind

>incels putting pussy on a pedestal
ayylmao

>Bitch I'm over 2 meters tall, I could kill you with 1 punch. I turn down girls all the time, I'm waiting on a nice girl to marry

Attached: 1567237835492.jpg (1242x1842, 157K)

>Apply yourself
I'm a wizard. Even whales steer clear of me.

Attached: 20181104122157.png (456x456, 324K)

They do. Otherwise they would be volcels.

Hell yeah, I've been doing near daily wrist and forearm exercises too, and I honestly feel like I'm better at FPS and RTS/MOBA games than I was at 16, which people say you always go downhill with gaming as you get older.

It's usually the ugly squirrly little guys who are insecure in their masculinity that feel the need to prove their self worth by fucking daddy issues sluts. I wouldn't give girls like that a second look, they're lower than trash.

What value do you think you are contributing to the world? Are you content with who you are?

Have I raped you?

Wow I think she looks better now than she did in those pics

>It's usually the ugly squirrly little guys who are insecure in their masculinity that feel the need to prove their self worth by fucking daddy issues sluts. I wouldn't give girls like that a second look, they're lower than trash.
>that's totally the reason why I have no game

Attached: 1564675454227.jpg (400x331, 18K)

I'm glad being a virgin at my 30s. No women will ever do me harm. NEVER.

Why do you guys hate us gamer girls so much?

If that's how you measure your self worth, I tend to measure myself by my success in college and career. No time for whores

Attached: 1559948352313.jpg (1278x3256, 772K)

thats kikestarter

they don't need proof user just a sob story

Attached: 1563664781649.png (601x801, 94K)

can you do the same to randy

baste and cook for 30 minutes-pilled

I'm glad he's still doing videos

I prefer the term "pondscum"

Wrong.

>or in one case the file path to one of their harddrives
Honestly shit like this is the worst part of this modern hellscape prr-dystopian nightmare playing out around us. If the people setting fire to everything were a bit sophisticated, you'd at least have some sense of dignity in the conflict. To have all systems and institutions get torn down by golem shock troops this fucking abjectly retarded just adds too much insult to injury.

Attached: 1567292899221.jpg (800x800, 108K)

Stone-cold bitch.

This fucking 4/10 is what FIVE GUYS (burgers and fries) fucked? This fuck is the one who has caused so much trouble?

Attached: so this is what sex feels like.gif (139x215, 1.69M)

So if I make a PowerPoint animation with choose your own adventure style options throughout it, I’m a video game developer?

King of exaggeration here.

I just want some Travis Bickle wannabes with nothing to live for to actually fly off the handle and start killing these people in Minecraft.

I'm not trying to push an appeal to nature here but sex isn't not about self worth, it's an experience and if you're lucky an intimacy you'd wish you experienced earlier.

only if you make it about rape, mental illness, or black people.

Fucking savage.

I was joking.

Hey everyone. Tripfag here. Yeah you're going to be seeing a lot of me from here on so I guess I better introduce myself.

Don't believe that idiot :we do. Or, more accurately, and like you whites/asians/etc : most do,some don't.

Two beds make that look like a hotel room, so she trashed that room within one or two days.

How did the guys who fucked her even get hard?

No, it's mostly these ugly little guys who need to prove their masculinity by fucking mentally insane sluts with daddy issues

Didn't he just private them to avoid getting nuked? He literally streamed the other day. Fuck these nigger bugmen in silicon valley and their obsession with controlling the next election. Techfags at places like Google should unironically be chopped into bits in front of their worthless, godless, whorish boomer parents, and the same should then be done to those fucking worthless boomers for shitting out such a depraved generation of inhuman satan worshippers.

so why is this bitch still walking around without anyone splashing acid on her face
what a fucking joke of a person

I sort of think you're a dumbass for coming into an anonymous website and trying to use shame to force people to act the same way you do.
Like, why the fuck don't you go do something else?

Attached: you-are-being-weird.png (497x491, 306K)

She has a hole.

Attached: 1564588416763.jpg (923x633, 208K)

Based as fuck

It's kinda sad that the one that seems more saddened about his death than his own sister or 10+ year old "friends" he developed multiple games with seems to be the Aquaria voice actress, who's a right-wing Brexit supporter from the UK.

Attached: JennaSharpeAlec.jpg (882x2211, 1.2M)

If that's how you can cope, keep coping.
Ugly little guys rarely score though.

dude, whenever white people visit some remote tribe in africa the first thing the tribes people want to do is touch the white people's hair

that doesn't make any fucking sense

>those names
>Detroit
>that whole fucking story
Can't make this shit up

I'll be back. Stronger than ever.

Attached: 1548042964314.png (606x557, 648K)

Men will fuck anything

Incel = involuntary celibate
Volcel = voluntary celibate

Involuntary means unwilling.
Unwilling means that they want pussy but can't get any.
And now go back.

Absolutely based

she killed a man
got away with it
still collects patreon
still has her twitter account

she won.

I must admit, I wouldn't really call her "ugly", but there are definitly better looking girls out there

*pathetic men will fuck anything.

Attached: Going for a walk and oh shit that nigga gone.png (1928x969, 3.02M)

celibacy impmies voluntarism tard

>>Zoë Tiberius
Tiberius Gracchus was beaten to death with parts of furniture for being too annoying

but everyone argues incels hate women, hating women and putting pussy on a pedestal are contradictory

what a bunch of absolute clowns

Attached: 1542044269406.gif (538x572, 338K)

Can agree on that
even I would probably fuck Zoe (if I wouldn't know what a person she is)

We're all entitled to our opinion user.

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

I have this conversation with my friend, not about her but a mutual acquaintance.

This girl is a dog, her teeth are missing, her stomach reaches to her knees, she has acne, basically everything bad.

yet she has a harem of men ready to smash, and a mutual friend flies into a depression because he was engaged.

I've spoken to numerous people and we cannot figure out what magic touch this girl has to have a literal line of men waiting to get inside of her but sometimes you just have to accept life for what it is.

If you're hating something you give it control over your life.

Attached: 1561661687201.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Depends on the incel in question...

Threadly reminder that not only did Alec do all the coding for NITW but he worked on it knowing he didn't have rights to the IP he created and was afraid they'd try to get him to kill himself during production of the game.

Attached: heKnew.png (498x889, 586K)

hating and obsessing aren't the same thing and even obsessing negatively isn't putting pussy on a pedestal

Why are you such a genuinely wretched, despicable manipulative witch?

Holy fuck, I wasn't aware of this shit, how deep does this hell hole go?

calm down ahmed

>I am a drunk man and I can...
I don't think this introduction can be topped.

l-lol?

Attached: 1507701439575.jpg (569x506, 44K)

We honestly need to start locking you weirdos up.

Quality left-wing meming.

Do I still count as an incel
I had sex with a hooker two months ago

Almost like the victim card is a defense tool for bullies to create victims with nowadays eh?

What do you mean? That's completely normal for their ideology.

I'm already NEET, user. I'm not hurting anyone.

she's trapped in a horrible body stuck in the indie game industry with no hope of ever being free.

I doubt she's a very happy person.

anyone and everyone counts as an incel so long as you're losing the debate

Can a lefty tell me if this qualifies as a frogpost?

by letting the chinese economy surpass us you're hurting everyone

Wait is this real?

Attached: [LAUGHTER STOPS].jpg (1000x621, 56K)

She has borderline personality disorder, she is medically incapable of happiness

...Is this a frogpost too?

how strong is this twitter of this may allah forgive me for utering her/his name "zoe quinn"
seems like doesn't matter how true or false these false accusations are they still work, since the actual authorities just don't take actions on her accusations since they could be mere shitposts but those twitter mobs do all the work for getting the poor guys out of jobs and stuff.

nigga what

Attached: 1540412412701.jpg (480x480, 38K)

>looks like she'd be damp to the touch
Lost

because she already looks like an acid victim

Yes it's real, the full post is enormous, though, and has comments.

Hummm sweetie it's they/them actually thank you.

She went to the UN, ergo diplomatic immunity

Attached: tumblr_inline_phqwaf4qk01ug9mpu_1280[1].jpg (1280x720, 171K)

She's also full of shit and her work means nothing to people who actually treat traumas.

just how deep does this go?

Is this your first day on the internet?
Shut the fuck up damn boomer.

And yet somehow we still manage to find time to oppress everyone lol!

>seems more saddened
>uses a still-warm corpse to further her agenda
Hmmmm

Attached: asf.jpg (600x600, 14K)

Attached: 1545015317388.png (698x330, 226K)

the more i read about all this stuff, it sounds a lot like those old religious cults and how some big heads would manipulate uneducated people to fight and would get all the scraps when both parties would die, it was actually really bad in our country and fights would occur between two factions of islam and muslims, people would illegally occupy land with those religious towers and if people would tell them to get off their property, a big fight would occur since its big no no doing anything with those towers.
how come in educated modern world people fall for this cult like shit

I unironically feel bad for Zoe, not because she's been wronged by others, but because she does wrong to herself. Her actions are damaging her soul. I hope she eventually realizes that whenever she starts a mob against another person, she ultimately hurts herself more than anyone else.

>Making fat stacks while a dude an hero'd
>But she's the real victim
Gimme a break.

she smirked when alec killed himself

>how come in educated modern world people fall for this cult like shit
pussy

New Thread >

I don't think that "she's the real victim" of anyone but herself, but yeah, she's a victim of herself. She must go around every day feeling like a complete fraud, always on the verge of being found out (largely because she *is* a fraud who is always on the verge of being found out - see her kickstarter backers constantly asking for updates, and her needing to kill someone to get them to back off).

I don't feel worse for her than I do others (she is very low on the list of things that I care about, if she's even there at all), but I do feel bad for her that she has gotten herself into this hole.

kill yourself already

Attached: 01a.png (738x669, 186K)

>I don't think that "she's the real victim" of anyone but herself, but yeah, she's a victim of herself.
Holy fuck lol. Shes a dumb cunt move on.

Attached: Hunter 2.jpg (994x1461, 409K)

Attached: TransgenderSuicide.png (589x323, 20K)

maybe we'll see some justice after all
F

mentally Ill lib trannies doing and saying mentally Ill things, shocker.

>uses sex to manipulate literal incels
>sabotages feminists who get in the way of her making money
>drives onion young men to suicide with crocodile tears

Dare I say she's /ournonbinaryperson/? Because imagine the shitstorm that would happen if Yea Forums started liking her.