AHAHAHAHAHHA HAAAHAHAHHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHHA HAAAHAHAHHAHA!

Here is your upcoming tripple-AAA blockbuster for 2020, bro!

*Available for the PlayStation 3® Xbox 360® PlayStation 4™ Xbox One® PlayStation 5™ Xbox Two® Nintendo™ Switch® and PC

Attached: DowngradePunk 2020.jpg (3840x4320, 1.44M)

Which one is supposed to be downgraded?

I know, right? They both look like utter shit.

Attached: DowngradePunk 2020.1.jpg (3840x4320, 1.91M)

wow OP cancelling my preorder now

I mean CDPR is known for downgrades after the Witcher 3 debacle, this is nothing surprising. They aim for Rockstar standards but obviously they don't have near the same amount of funds, manpower and time to realize their full vision for CP2077. Something's gotta give, expect more downgrades towards launch.

Why are you focusing on graphix? You should be posting about the RPG elements dumbed down and CDPR chasing the mainstream

Top is bullshot, bottom is actually in-game

Bottom unironically looks better

Bottom does look better, what the fuck? The top doesn't have fog effects and some details in the background architecture is different. But it's not that big of a difference anyway.

>hurr motion blur and blur bad
nothing that re-shade can't fix, remember the sharpen option in Witcher 3?

mods can make this game look amazing, it's the RPG elements that concern me more. in all honestity i was pleased with the gameplay they showed, improved a lot since the awful 48min demo and i'm looking forward to more progress througout the year

As long as the gameplay is solid, graphics literally don't matter, they're already serviceable, if the end product looks equally as good as Witcher 3, even better.

When did it become commonplace to call games bad based on their graphical fidelity?

Lmao you realize they've been working on this game since 2013 and have released a massive hit since selling well over 20 mil copies?
No excuses

>cdpr
>gameplay
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1558707017589.png (1377x1369, 859K)

>cdpr in charge of good gameplay

Attached: 1541421664219.png (1064x986, 1.06M)

bottom one looks much better.

GTAV is finally getting some singleplayer DLC? Looks great

This, but not on nintendo switch LOL

>weird blurry texture on ice cubes
>much less details on the leg and arm
>backrest element on the left is plane black texture despite intense light on the bottom and reflectivity of the surfaces (I remind you it is running on 2080ti with full RTX meme)
Based retard.
All it is needed to trick your puny mind is more bright fairy lights.
I guess you are the moron to thank for all the flares and ugly post effects devs use these days instead of actually improving details, artstyle and technology.

Attached: 1438009800615.gif (400x226, 2.35M)

This

already looking myriad times better than Witcher 3's gameplay, and better than something like Deus Ex

I already expected the graphics downgrade. What pisses me off is there's no third person view. What's the fucking point of chargen if you can't see your character outside of the lone fucking mirror in the store?

Well, not like there was a lot deus ex games, but i'm glad that Cyberpunk is actually Deus Ex + Syndicate(2012) in gameplay sense.

Mate, it's the 10th time you're making a similar thread today. I recommend visiting the nearest mental facility.

This, OP is a dumb nigger.