This game sucks. Am I missing something?

This game sucks. Am I missing something?
>no enemy variety at all
>repetitive areas - BUT THIS TIME IN REVERSE!!
>horrible loot system
>boring bosses
>DOA multiplayer

Attached: 1567388008361.jpg (800x800, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/frqkqjFLSg9ORuurDEIgUQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ON5xM9hHRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it indeed sucks. Not only one of the worst Souls clones released in recent years but an extremely shitty game on its own.

lol

git gut faggot

Stick to overwatch champ

I liked it, the gameplay was fresh
granteed the replay missions are boring

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/frqkqjFLSg9ORuurDEIgUQ/
>Nioh makes soulscucks seethe THIS hard
fucking embarrassing

Attached: 1531975291448.jpg (396x382, 54K)

Sekiro fixed everything wrong with this game.
Go play Sekiro, if you haven't already.

The game isn't even hard. I beat Nue on my second try after hearing casual fags cry non-stop about how hard he is. The game just sucks.

I really enjoyed it, different strokes

Is this going to be like the thread earlier today with retards trying to claim that Nioh didn't take ideas like the bonfire system and UI from Souls?

Shit taste
Nioh btfos sekiro by every margin
Fromcucks are not welcome

play it with a light armor set, move fast, and use fast attacks, dont attack enemies like a wimpy cunt, soulsfag. i was also playing nioh the soulfaggy obtuse way at first but realised i was wrong after the second boss battle and changed my style to ninja gaiden/3rd strike way. played it naked for the most part.

it will be dramatically fun once you play your character fast. this game is for the fast action. not for souls or sf4s faggy and slow action

It's alright. Diablo loot is cancer though.

or you know, play what suits your playstyle? :^)

>dumb down game
>it's better

ah yes, zoomers

i want to fuck Fuku!

Attached: fuku.jpg (760x1052, 119K)

>repetitive areas - BUT THIS TIME IN REVERSE!!
>horrible loot system
This bothered me too, but I was fine with the others. The game tired me out though and I still haven't touched the DLC.

This. It's pretty much Ninja Gaiden without jumping.

Attached: ninja gaiden.gif (260x146, 2.89M)

you need to change your style sometimes if a game that seems worth playing requires it.
i play many from games but playing nioh the obtuse from way is pointless. you can but if you do so you wont really enjoy it.

although if you suck at action games in general but still wanna play nioh you should play the from way and dont need to hesitate in using the magic and the weapons to help noobs.

you are talking like the only "right" way to play is to play the way you enjoy it, many people including myself dont need a big internet dick.
therefore i can choose if want to play like a tank with magic or a ninja with greatsword

nioh is soulless tecmo garbage
play sekiro

>game has multiple playstyles
>but you have to use a specific one in order to really enjoy it
Nice game you got there.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ON5xM9hHRE

yeah dont listen to turbo autists with severe ADD, what i enjoy with the game is that everything is broken in its own way. hence everythign works

I really tried to like this game because I desperately wanted something to fill the Sekiro vacuum after I platinum'd that game. I'm only two trophies away from getting the platinum for it, the blacksmith one and the missions one, for which I need 3 more double boss fights. Fuck me but I'd rather get drilled in the side of my head than touch this game again. I'll never understand the kind of autism that drives people to find enjoyment in buildfaggotry.

Attached: 1566961665021.png (812x703, 46K)

You're fucking retarded and you should look into a mirror to feel bad about yourself for an hour

the loot system in this game is amazing imo very rewarding, and a great inventory to manage it all, and other great features like crafting, transmog, infusion, rerolling, it has it all.

i just want to insist that here on Yea Forums cause nearly all nioh videos out there are sadly very fucking souls-like. they all wear a heavy armor set and needlessly roll and do hit and away. people dont manage to search any more than the videos on the top page results and cant know what nioh is actually like.

its true that the devs aped souls games but the finished product is far from a souls clone game. you can play it a totally different way like you do ninja gaiden, dmc games whereas souls games dont have the capacity unless you are very good at it. people should know nioh has the very special uniqueness.

>diablo loot mechanics and copy paste level repetition in a souls clone
>it's better

ah yes, retards