Was Ocelot gay?

was Ocelot gay?

Attached: aww.gif (500x250, 998K)

>not even a hint of getting involved with any woman sexually
>stayed loyal to Big Boss for decades
Even if he wasn't gay, he sure was Snakesexual.

He was totally flaming for Naked Snake. Did you even play MGS3?

It's kind of implied he rapes Meryl in MGS1.

Only a faggot would be so attached to a codename that he retained the same one for 45 years

It was and wasn't, she just says they did horrible things to her, everything else is just players filling in the blanks with what usually happens to women.
Besides, torture and being attracted to a person are different things.

I don't think that him raping Meryl makes him straight, I mean that is the only instance in the entire series. In MGS3 he seems disgusted with women, sure he grabs Evas tit but he seems to not give one shit about it.

Pretty sure that was retconned, seeing as Ocelot's sexuality wasn't invented until MGS3.

If he did rape her, I don't think his sexuality has anything to do with it. If it was for the sake of torture and Big Boss's will, I'm sure he'd rape a female

This is a fair point. And in MGS3 you could chalk it up to him being young and in need of a role model, some of the stuff in there is a bit homoerotic though, but Kojima and Shinkawa have always liked that shit.

I didn't get that implication when i played 3.

I wish i was Raikov and had an assertive Volgin bf

Everyone was. It's kind of big problem in the games.

Everyone on motherbase is bigboss sexual.

Problem?

He wasn't gay but he was a fag

are you lMAOO

Attached: 1484703474560.gif (328x366, 826K)

UU
UU

Why is everything yellow in MGS3

Literally everyone is gay in Metal Gear.

Yellow filter usually indicates warm climate.

So are Meryl and Johnny just beards for each other then? And why did Otacon cry so much over Wolf and Naomi? Did Chico endure all that for Paz out of friendship? If Snake thinks that Meryl has a cute butt, does that mean she canonically has man ass?

Snake spent years with no other company but a bottle of liquor and his dogs, he probably thinks everyone has cute butt. Even Liquid.

Chico was most certainly a faggot for enduring all that for Paz. Doesn't he even get to fuck her?

Except as says, he's pretty disgusted by women, pretty sure he'd never stick his dick in one. I am pretty sure Meryl's "and worse" line can mean anything, Ocelot is pretty fucking good at torture and there are a lot of tortures way worse than rape.

Pretty much, but what does Shinkawa have to do with that? He's just the concept artist.

Bisexuality is a thing. Otacon and Snake are definitely buttbuddies but also fuck some women here and there.

He was forced to rape her in Camp Omega. So yes.

>Raiden literally is married to and has a child with a woman
>nothing but homo fanart anyway
Even the fans want him to die of HIV, nevermind Kojima. He had a hard life, just let him be

In terms of writing, none. But just how things are presented, the homoeroticism in the series can be attributed to not only Kojima but Shinkawa as well, because Shinkawa likes a sexy man.

Attached: Shinkawa sexy.jpg (640x914, 139K)

No one meows like that without being gay.

>nothing but homo fanart anyway
Fucking not enough of it, and what there is is always that fucking gay ninja shit. I want prime MGS2 femboy fan art, but there's hardly any of it.

It's a fucking crime. Raiden is beautiful in MGS2.

Attached: 79edda52120ec2734b7a522f721e6a58.jpg (989x1481, 149K)

Miller was sleeping around with so many female soldiers that Big Boss had to drag him into a homoerotic fight to prevent a riot.
And he almost had a kid in MG2, but Kojima changed his mind.

Yes Russia is known to be a warm climate

It isn't that yellow. That scene takes place during sundown so it makes sense.

Ocelot is the highlight of every game he's in except V.

Attached: Ocelot.jpg (800x337, 39K)

Russia is huge and they are sneaking around a jungle, blame Kojima for not making it a stereotypical Russian location.

Very much this

I just wanna see Ocelot bottom for Naked Snake, is that too much to ask?

Attached: mgs4_C_S_2.jpg (959x720, 190K)

I don't know about Ocelot
But Volgin was gay for sure

Why doesn't Death Stranding have any beautiful young men in it? They're all rugged and older. I want a beautiful sleek man.

All of the problems could have been solved if Big Boss had just double dicked Zero into submission instead of dragging Zero into NTR hell by running off with Miller.

Yes, be he keeps to himself because he knows Snake is taken.

Attached: 9ace8a39680b62ea73445302a5a578a9.jpg (1000x828, 128K)

Wrong Big Boss silly

>after the first hour in Death Stranding
>Sam is revealed to be a hologram/VR/ whatever
>real protagonist is a cute effeminate boy
>played by Stefanie Joosten

Attached: drowning in p.jpg (752x419, 72K)

No but Op is.

MGS3 ocelot was so good, just the perfect amount of autistic.

That scene takes place inside an enclosed military manufacturing site

Well, I agree that young Ocelot is cool, and I think they fucking nailed the casting there, Josh Keaton did an incredible job, but fuck no is he as cool as old Ocelot in MGS1 and 2. I love the confidence of the later games, but I also love how they contrast that in MGS3, making him overcompensate for his lack of experience, constantly showing off but still messing up. I really think Ocelot is the best written character in MGS3, and his relationship with Naked Snake is the highlight of the entire game.

Attached: 1494703333510.gif (500x315, 1.28M)

Eh, I'd argue that he's the most likeable person in v too. Everyone around you in that game is either miserable or using you to some degree to get something out of you. Ocelot is playing you, but comes off as a genuine bro and ultimately is looking out for you. He just takes a backseat to skullface being hilariously cartoony

No it doesn't, takes place outside of Grozny Grad, specifically outside where they prison cells are.

Attached: grozny.jpg (1280x720, 407K)

>he's pretty disgusted by women
Fucking shut it. Dude was conceived as a cowboy loon with an agenda in MGS1, nothing implies he isn't straight. If anything there's proof in the game he definitely likes women, based on his reaction when Sniper Wolf exists the torture scene. Kojima retcons shit all the time, deal with it.

He comes across as a boring non-character in that game and that's the greatest crime against him. Notice how in MGS3 they were able to perfectly communicate the camaraderie between Ocelot and Snake despite the fact that they were even on opposite sides? Ocelot was brash and flamboyant like always, yet clearly had immense respect for Snake.
In V he's boring, he does nothing, he's completely flaccid. The excuse that "he's on your side that's why" is a terrible one, I mean use that excuse, all the more power to you, but I don't think it's a good one, I don't think stripping a character of literally everything that made them great is good. Ocelot was unhinged and a larger than life character, he would have been that same way working with people on his side.

Perhaps the worst offense is that god awful twist that he did the hypnosis on himself in MGSV again to "really totally believe Venom and be best bros forever" it was a perfect, PERFECT opportunity to make you feel betrayed, because that is what Venom was, he was betrayed by everyone, they stole his identity but the game does everything in its power to frame it as a fucking gift. The game was about to be about Big Boss' downfall but it sure tries to frame him in a good light every chance it gets. Imagine if Ocelot had actually been manipulating you, imagine if the dialogue at the end reflected how you were used, maybe it'd conjure up some kind of emotional response out of me then.

Fucking shit game.

Oh nvm I'm fucking stupid, I thought that was during the Volgin fight

Hmm, what did the tengu guard mean by that?

Attached: metal gear tengu guard.jpg (960x620, 116K)

Well no shit. Did you read my previous post?

>Ocelot was unhinged and a larger than life character, he would have been that same way working with people on his side.
You don't know that at all, mgs V is the first game where you see who he'd really be, potentially. It's the first game where he's playing a role, yes, but is ultimately just himself. He's the anchor venom needs when he's surrounded by two faces and people going off the deep end, while ironically, also playing you.

>he was betrayed by everyone, they stole his identity but the game does everything in its power to frame it as a fucking gift

I don't agree, the game lacks the usual bombastic nature of an and feels extremely melancholic especially for an mgs game. That's hammered home by the fact that at the end of the game venom is explicitly alone in the bathroom trying to come to terms with things and himself.

>The game was about to be about Big Boss' downfall but it sure tries to frame him in a good light every chance it gets
The game was never about his downfall, you just fell for marketing hype. Big boss is morally grey by the end of peace walker, he doesn't even give a shit about revenge, which is why he goes along with the plan and runs off leaving venom to do his bidding. Venom is the player, completely deprived of agency, doomed to follow the path others have decided for him. If anything the game is just establishing that big boss has gained his independence from the player and is now the one stringing you along, allowing Kaz and ocelot to guide you down this linear path of revenge, solely to use it as a distraction.

he's as gay as he needs to be.

>The game was never about his downfall, you just fell for marketing hype
You know, if you're going to bamboozle people, you should actually have something to say when doing so. Like he did with MGS2.

MGSV doesn't. It has nothing to say, it tries to be about revenge, but what is there is incredibly one note (Kaz's character is the perfect example) how do you see it as a success that the game fails to say anything about Big Boss whatsoever? it has nothing to say about anything. Like you say, this idea that you're being strung along, if Kojima wanted the message to be about that, then why was Ocelot not part of it? why is it framed as a fucking good thing? why is the message "hey, player, you're big boss too! and this is one big thank u :)" it's condescending as hell.

I hate it. I understood the game, I just think it's shit. I think it fails at everything, ultimately it had nothing to say.

Daily reminder that Quiet knew all along and fell in love with (you), not BiBo

Attached: 1565710648227.jpg (1249x639, 136K)

I mean the game suffers from the conscious decision they made to make the story take a back seat to the gameplay. There's a lot of themes in the game but they're all kinds just shallow tossed in there. The game needs way more story for how big and sprawling it is in comparison to the previous. If there was any game in the series that needed hour long custcenes or even tapes, it was this one.

Quiet is a shit character with a shit voice actress (Thank god she didn't speak) also she's not even attractive, and her model looks like shit.

The rain dance is the worst cutscene in the series history. I did do my own dance when I found out that Joosten got fucking blown the fuck out of Death Stranding.

that's a dub invention

So what is said in the original japanese version?

At least Quiet and everything pertaining to her is optional. Everything with Meryl and Johnny is worse by default.

>rape
Is that the TL;DR word for devaluing a cunts hole?

Attached: women feminism snowflake rape.jpg (2546x1170, 1M)

Kojima seems too autistic to do romance well in any way. It seems to be what he's worst at, because any scene regarding romance is his cringiest shit ever