Xbox Beta is LIVE

Xbox Beta is LIVE
Guiding lands info in T-23 hours
youtube.com/watch?v=-tHQZtQsLB8

Monster Hunter Thread

Attached: 1567093080708.jpg (3840x2160, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MH_official_JP/status/1168358970169290752
youtubemultiplier.com/5d17a94a49d87-neegraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.php
youtube.com/watch?v=D-lST3hcN1w
youtube.com/watch?v=PXRsxgFiVMM
youtube.com/channel/UCdVjJQrKO4N27YuD9HLZSug
youtube.com/watch?v=f1dnocPQXDQ
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1623
youtube.com/watch?v=NgWZcxdZODA&t=37s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Namielle is cute! CUTE!

Namielle looks based, hope the fight is good

twitter.com/MH_official_JP/status/1168358970169290752
>[Notice] September 3 (Tuesday) 7pm-"Monster Hunter World: Iceborn" just before ban on hunting! Premium live broadcast. In addition to the introduction of "Thunder Wolf Dragon Jin Oga" actual machine play, "World premiere game information" is also available! Do not miss it!

>"World premiere game information"
Yeah, i'm thinking Ancient Civilization is back.

Attached: 1567091660460.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

gib mee invisible lizard

slow

Attached: narga_double_tail.webm (1678x450, 2.12M)

They're finally announcig Monster Hunter S

Only S around here is the S I'll press to spit on bings

stop with that shit you monkey

gotem

The will announce a new Monster Hunter for Switch.
Gameplay-wise it will be very close to World.

it will be exclusive to switch
it will bring the game back to its roots
it will be the canon 5th entry to the series

>oldfag who has played every mh game minus stories and mho for hundreds of hours. including og mh and frontier z
>however he’s a ta autist and mains cb in world
>played the beta for ~8 or so hours, calls velkana an unfun bullshit fight with too much emphasis on clutch claw, says capcom is regressing with fights like these
should i trust his opinion?

Sometimes a vet is biased towards change
Velkhana is honestly a fun fight with a lot of deserving punish windows and mechanic, and not reliant on CC unless you're a shitter, so i won't trust him for one.
The amount of people parroting TA bullshit is way too prevalent, if he's an oldfag he should not be easily swayed in his opinions.

CB fags are well known liars. Why do you think every streamer and youtuber plays CB?

it will be exclusive to switch
it will expand the universe world created and the gameplay that comes with it
it will be more of a sideline title, not a spin off, but definitely not mainline

No.

Here's a better question? Why do you care about opinions of anyone other than yourself?

>He's still seething

You poor bastard

Attached: 1505544722656.png (438x420, 191K)

>The very idea of a 5th gen portable Monster Hunter game is now considered shitposting because of listfag's falseflagging
>If it does happen it'll probably cause another fanbase implosion like when World was revealed and discussion will go to shit again
I hate this

Attached: sadpalico.png (915x955, 1.26M)

Wait the stream is actually in 23 hours? Holy shit

>old, inaccurate and badly cropped shitposting material
>months after it was talked to death
Sasuga third worlders

youtubemultiplier.com/5d17a94a49d87-neegraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.php

I mean, it could very well happen normally IF the discussion of it isn't brought up a few posts away from listfag's bait materials.
Sometimes it's him himself, sometimes user who had enough of his shit and chose to shit on his platform.

That said, p3rd style world spinoff may very well happen but it'll still take some time.
A-team and B-team split for MH6 and spinoff portable for the 5th gen is very possible looking at 3rd gen and the massive trust+budget MH team is getting right now.

Attached: 1566646987476.png (275x280, 57K)

wait a fucking minute, are you unironically comparing regular narga vs a narga subspecies?

There is literally no A and B team, it's a business division shifting employees as their games demand

user. You need to think logically. World can make the PS4 dip into the 20s. Do you really think Nerg, Vaal, Xeno, Velkhana, and Nami could run on the Switch without either stripping them down so completely that they look like Witcher 3 switch or living at 5 to 10 frames?
The power gap between the Wii and PSP wasn't as large as the PS4/Xbox/PC and Switch.
It's going to be a stories or palico village style spin off.

Goddamn sorry OP but this thread is already a dumpster fire with the consolewarring and the rest of Yea Forums is gg2.0 fuck this.

Did you fags beat Velkhana yet?

They would obviously downscale the graphics and effects a lot.

With Behemoth and Leshen, World players will soon be clamoring for a new guest monster for Iceborne, and Capcom will have to follow through to satisfy their audience who gave them so much sales. Who's coming next?

Attached: leshen.png (552x525, 92K)

It's not a speedrun but it's a run.

Attached: EDNqwu2XsAYNZDO[1].jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

ABANDON
ALL
DELUSIONS
OF
CONTROL

>Sometimes a vet is biased towards change
i think so too. however, i also know he’s definitely not a shitter since he holds some ta records in frontier z’s arena tournaments and mainline games as well, and he’s a way better player than i can ever hope to be. if he makes an observation about the state of the game, it at least holds more water than your average casual or journo

i haven’t and won’t be able to try out a demo or trial of iceborne thanks to being pc-only. unfortunately, i have to rely on secondhand information to inform my purchase decision. it seems to me that a veteran of the series would be the most reliable person you could get a secondhand account of the expansion from, but i could be mistaken

Pukei Pukei!

Attached: 1523134051520.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

So now you have a version that looks like shit, that you can't even develop content for because it won't translate back to the World platform which you know they're already either getting ready to port to PS5 and the next Xbox, or building World 2 for next gen.

Nice pits

Namielle's design is GOD-tier
I just hope the fight is good, but if Velkhana is anything to go by then we have nothing to worry about.
I'm really looking forward to Iceborn now. I played World at release for 60 or so hours and stopped before Jho came out. Just had other shit to do, but damn Iceborn has got me excited again and I'm having tons of fun with World.
Is XX any good? There's some cool monsters in the game I want to try, but I'm not sure about the whole style system.

Why can't we all just enjoy and celebrate Monster Hunter regardless of console? I'll be happy as fuck if there's a switch Monster Hunter game announced, that would be awesome, and I'll be happy as fuck whenever World 2 comes around.
These are great games regardless of which console they're on.

Then get him to tell you what makes it unfun and bullshit in as clear as possible rather than only 'trusting' opinions
However experienced they are, it also might be what prevents them from actually learning movesets again without misgivings

You can ignore styles, but valor GS is just the fun kind of broken, so much mobility for literally no real reason.

Because platform wars

King Cerberus from Devil May Cry 5
youtube.com/watch?v=D-lST3hcN1w
Would be a cool fight.

Attached: file.png (1357x1082, 2.37M)

>Roar, Roar, Roar!! in MHW
Yyyyeeeeeeees

Attached: odogaron.png (402x514, 152K)

Some reviewers already lauded Namielle's fight as 'very tough' behind the scenes, i'm looking forward to it too
>we still haven't seen its sky darkening mechanic nor the bioluminescence
>neither its transforming wings

Attached: date3.png (759x394, 52K)

Fuck that shit
#Idortgang

Attached: 1565120546874.gif (350x263, 667K)

They said iceborne's development was run along the development of the main game, so I wouldn't be surprised if they got Ichinose cooking up his own thing on world's formula. Also I really doubt they want to announce anything before 2020. Maximizing IB sales comes first, especially if they want to cash in on the holiday craze with some discounts.

I'm not disagreeing but what can you do?

I want to know what the fuck it does with its wings.
It honestly has one of the top designs in the franchise.

I don't know why people dislike that song. It's one of my favorites in the game. It's pure and utter hype energy and the fight is fucking great.

Attached: 1563872775612.jpg (370x380, 111K)

Yeah I agree. Shit's hype and fits the high energy fight. Guess scrubs are too shit to RG the phase change explosions.

1-8 standard
9-0 deluxe

Attached: 1543058057115.jpg (1024x1024, 188K)

>So now you have a version that looks like shit
Capcom know what they're doing. Even the 3DS Monster Hunter games, that should by all means have looked like absolute dogshit at 240p, looked incredible for what they were.
>that you can't even develop content for because it won't translate back to the World platform
They'd just make the assets console quality at the outset and then downgrade them for their first use.

It will be a sideline game, not a spinoff, but also not a mainline game.
they will use that as a baseline and the portable games will evolve from there, seperated from the mainline games, that will stay on consoles.

Hello Xboners

Attached: 58235381_p13.jpg (930x909, 234K)

Do you guys think we can transfer our saves from regular world to Iceborn if we buy the physical disc version of Iceborn?

Alright Xfriends I have a question for you.

You just patethically attempted to slide down a 45º ramp hoping to slide attack Velkhana after she used her ice beam, only to fail and lunge fowards with your dual blades. Velkhana readily countered your attempt to use the game's mechanics against her and repositioned herself exactly in front of you and readied her tail skewer towards the ramp you were in. You just finished your dodge animation boosted by archdemon mode, standing now just under her back legs. This situation is under normal circumstances (You are iceblighted, demon mode is on, cat is useless, you have rocksteady mantle and weapon tutorial is on). Does the tail:

a) Misses you and she instantly repositions again and does the double ice beam after you run out of stamina
b) Hits you a full hunter model away, then she readies the sweeping ice beam after you run out of stamina
c) Misses you and she does dumb stuff allowing you to punish her
d) Velkhana is a male

Attached: EDaWVyVWkAI6VLc.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

I very much doubt Capcom will have a separate pipeline. That already happened with Frontier, and COG is dead. It just means you either get scaled down assets that look worse than mainline by a large margin, or you have assets that can't be shared meaning content costs increase overall.

So, how the fuck do I get the rewards for completing the Beta? I ain't got shit yet.

Attached: 1551053660313.png (1920x1080, 564K)

Yes? It's an expansion, not a new game.

saves are not saved on the disc, so i dont see why it shouldnt be possible. its the same game, same save.

Maybe wait until the game is out?

The handheld market in Japan is big. I'm sure they'll think of something.

Do you really need that golden egg for the beta, user?

>I very much doubt Capcom will have a separate pipeline
I'm pretty sure that's roughly how they've done previous portable games. At the very least the director of them has never worked on anything but the Portable/Freedom series and Generations/GU (which are basically Portable 4th in all but name).

that picture is giving me eyestrain, what a clusterfuck

>Ban on hunting
What

haha wooden room poorfag coming up

How does digital pre-order work with this? I'm assuming the Iceborne update will be pushed to the base game so even people who didn't buy it needs to download a patch, but what time will it go live? Full game pre-orders usually unlock at midnight based on the country of purchase but I imagine it won't be the same with this.

Attached: 1553576548493.jpg (360x538, 36K)

we will be banned from hunting when iceborne comes out.
did you not follow the story trailers?

Twitter translate

Kalameet collab with Dark Souls Remastered.

Monsuta hantaa issu nao canceled
fukk gaijins

Attached: 1566777497.jpg (850x568, 70K)

Dragon Quest with Dragonlord

Last time hunting was banned we had Iverkhana of the samurai. Gotta love twitter translations.

>says capcom is regressing with fights like these
If anything Velkhana is a step forward on monster hunter enemy design. It’s agile, moves naturally, has a wide variety of attacks and openings to be exploited and a couple interesting mechanics like the ice armor and the ice walls. It makes use of plenty of AoE attacks, which is why your friend may dislike it, but all of those can be dealt with quite easily

The only thing that seems poorly designed about it is the fact that its beam and itself can go through walls without even breaking them.

You aren’t even forced to use clutch claw at all. I did, and it felt pretty natural. It is also a way for all weapons to punish airborne monsters, which many of them lacked previously. This makes many other fights, like rathalos, way more engaging.

Grigori from Dragon's Dogma. She-Goat and Chadlien layered armor.

To be fair, it's literally a weebier Glavenus with its tailspam
It's not GS nor is it LS, it's more like a Lance pierces or a rapier's stabs
I love the fight

Have there been balance patches in the past few months? It’s almost silly how OP Bow is compared to everything else.

big balance changes in a few days

Reminder that there is going to be a new monster reveal tomorrow in the livestream.

god I hope they don't nerf this immediately

Attached: 395.119.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I hope so

Velkhana looks like your typical pretty boy anime antagonist that chimps out whenever anything goes wrong as anons previously pointed out, so a rapier fits it.

How funny AkantoreX. Every other TAutist enjoyed the fight because they play every weapon equally instead of being a one trick pony jaded from playing the same way for a billion hours.
He's mad because he can't unga bunga just like with AT nerniggante and threw a tantrum then as well.

>not LOCALE reveal

The Devs said that Velkhana's name is supposed to represent something "harsh and ugly" and that it's meant to be a terrifying presence throughout the story, also whenever it's present in the recess the sky looks suspiciously similar to Castle Schradre's
There's something else going on with Velkhana

Akantotranny also hates Velkhana of the samurai?

>The very idea of a 5th gen portable Monster Hunter game is now considered shitposting because of listfag's falseflagging

Listfags and CW autists aside, a new portable game will probably happen. It takes less time to develop and now they don't have to rely on old assets.

It's more a matter of "when" then "if".

You needn’t hope, it’s a definite.

They probably want to keep the Guiding Lands a surprise

They'll milk iceborne first
Earliest i'd say is winter 2020, but they may go ham and announce it at TGS with a TBD for release date to hype people up

Some reviewers has already confirmed that they 'can talk about' guiding lands a few days prior to release, it lines up with the livestream date

Attached: embargo lift date.png (837x648, 95K)

Velkhana=Griffith
Ebony Odogaron=Guts
Nergigante=Zodd

Another Metal Gear collab, we get a literal mech.
An Earth Defense Force 5 collab, we get ants.
A Bloodborne collab, We get Amygdala, Ludwig or Moon Presence.
A Sekiro collab, we get Guardian Ape with both phases of the OG fight
A Bayonetta collab, we get the two-headed dragon.
A Persona collav where we fight Handler’s shadow.

Huh, then I guess it's settled
Hopefully they also show some new monster exclusive to the lands

The good thing about the guiding lands is if the structure that leaked is true they can just put any monster in without worrying too much.

the problem with speculation for a new Portable (when it suits the argument)/classic/"S" monster hunter game is that fanboys only seem to want it because it would be exclusive to switch, like a trophy almost

There's never talk about an "old-style" monster hunter game being available as a smaller title across all the platforms, it HAS to be exclusive to switch, which doesn't make any real sense considering how successful world has been on all the other platforms. If it were to potentially release sometime late next year for example, that would have already been a year or so into Iceborne's lifecycle, and probably well into the production of MHW2 for next gen consoles, which would be a perfect time to release it on all consoles to satiate fans bored with Iceborne.

The reason it's so irritating to see the baseless speculation of a side-game in these threads isn't because the idea of a smaller old-style monster hunter game neccesarily detracts from the talk of the more dominant Monster Hunter World, but rather because all talk of a potential game absolutely reeks of bitterness and fandom infighting. The word "exclusive" being thrown around so much just makes this that much more apparent.

Attached: Bibiwa.png (1920x1079, 1.88M)

Where is the full video? Why haven't i seen 4 GL stack wsb until now?
No surprise is there? He's an oldfag that doesn't like change. TDS was bitching about clutchclaw spam trivializing velk fight too but lo and behold Gunlance and other weapons can do velkhana faster without any clutch spam by a large margin.

All I want is for them to do the jojo brachy event from 3U/3G. That was a fun collab

It's the same attack and GU G Rank Narga is the same speed as Green Narga

TDS also bitched about iai counter not having any iframes and demanded capcom to fix it when it is intended to not have any and has superarmor instead

>Another Metal Gear collab, we get a literal mech.

Or...

Attached: Gear-rex.jpg (640x480, 194K)

Only utter retards want more.

It's a lose lose situation. The monster is probably shit like Leshen. If the monster is decent like Behe, it's still a lot of wasted time and resoruces they could have spent on an original monster that will actually be a thing in future MHs and not discarded forever with all your skill and experience.

Only retards want more fleshed out collab monsters. Armors and weapons are okay.

D for dick

metal gear REX

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 129K)

I need it as a symbol of my pride and accomplishment.

I think a late 2019/early 2020 announcement and mid 2020 release is probably what they'd go for. I imagine if the game exists then it's been in development for a good long while now so I don't think it'd be a long wait.

The difference being that portable always benefited from easy to port assets and rarely made new content beyond a village and 3 to 6 monsters. P3rd was the most work the portable team ever did, and that's purely because they couldn't bring underwater to the PSP.

Speedrun autists are going to get my favorite weapons nerfed aren't they? I hope Capcom realizes only 1% of the players can pull off sub 4 velkhana runs with sub par gear. Balancing the game around that small minority only weakens the normal shitter player base.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXRsxgFiVMM

I hope the upcoming portable game goes all-in with content, since it clearly can't compete with graphics. That's what the Freedom series did and at least for me it got me to buy a PSP.

And they'll "fix" it following their complaints because they are "influencers"

But MHXX already did that, as in, there's nowhere to go from that.

>frontier veteran
>dislikes aoe
nah. the ice walls were definitely one of his complaints though, it’s funny how verticality seems to be a perennial sticking point with mh veterans

Shit, reviewers are allowed to talk about that stuff?
Ask me about anything that's already revealed then.

did offensive guard seem to only proc randomly for anyone else?

The only thing I don't like about clutch claw is having so much control over the monster and getting free trips until it rages

How do you know he's not bullshitting?

it's never happened before so why would they start now? Capcom aren't Epic Games, they don't do balance patches. Iceborne IS the balance patch

Reveal something cool to prove you aren't full of shit asshole

>The difference being that portable always benefited from easy to port assets and rarely made new content beyond a village and 3 to 6 monsters
The G games also benefited from those exact things (but with even fewer new monsters), but we're now getting an expansion that offers the most new content out of any so far. I don't think it's unreasonable to believe that the portable games could undergo a similar evolution.

World had a balance patch

It'll be piss easy like every other fight in world

World also happened to sell three times as much as the normal MH game.

I'm not leaking shit, if that's what you mean.

Well then fuck right off if you don't have proof.

When's the stream for zinogre on the 3rd?

Yeah, I remember people being hyped about Vaal Hazak's fight because of his design
And then they actually fought it

They'll probably just make a portable mh with some world qol and port the new monsters to it, i don't expect them to change too much from the old games

Namielle is bound to have a moveset that isn't
>charges against you
>death beam

This one's one of the most open one since it's a small youtube channel working under a traditional media
How do you get pendants and layered?

What's your point? That because World specifically sold super well that they'll only bother putting in extra effort to games directly related to it?

Yep.

Not for me though, but that may be because I play IG so I simply vault over dem walls.

Again, to you they act as walls, but for velkhana they might as well not be there, which is a legit thing to have an issue with.

93 hours left until Iceborne will be released.
93 is the number of large monsters in MHGU.

I need that crossover, goddamnit

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 53K)

What are you waiting for? Go hunt them all one last time.

RE5 was their previous all time best seller and they didn't change their company to only churn out RE, that's not how Capcom do things. I'm glad of it.

Je suis in

Attached: 1556952026185.png (640x432, 324K)

teef

Sorry bud, but that sounds pretty unlikely to me. It's pretty clear that the devs are passionate about this series and aren't wholely motivated by money. If they're putting greater effort in then that's going to apply to the entire franchise, not just part of it.

But world is the entire franchise now.

You're joking right? Did you even see how many retarded remasters and spin offs they did after RE5? There was an RE game every year, sometimes twice a year.

That's what you don't understand, World is the base for the new era of the franchise
We're in fucking 2019, we can't still play games with PS2 assets

RE has always been big, it has always been getting re-releases and remakes, this isn't new.

to add onto this, after seeing the reception 4 got, they completely shifted to more and more action, resident evil wasnt the same anymore, they completely whored it out.
also, the spinoffs are the fucking worst. and theres so many of them.

Why are people discussing a portable game as if it's a done deal and not wishful thinking?

>How do you get pendants
Pretty sure that's been mentioned in Dev Diary #2 already - they're mostly in-game counterparts of trophies/achievements. But there will be some other ways of getting them, probably some village requests, arena ranking etc.

Oh and it will look like a 3ds games

World is unironically harder than GU with its gamebreaking arts/styles, I had to actually re-learn how to play during the beta. Hell, I even got back to FU out of nostalgia and I couldn't get into it because of the slowness of the fights and the lack of convenience enhancements that were introduced in later games, like that delivery palico or World's gathering system.

Attached: 1565760433369.png (800x600, 594K)

They are the majority here.

youtube.com/channel/UCdVjJQrKO4N27YuD9HLZSug

Thumbs down

The first pendant I got was from completing the Boaboa sidequest to befriend them. Not sure about others, the option to craft pendants at the smithy didn't show up until after I reached postgame.
Layered armor is probably still tied to event quests, I didn't really unlock anything beyond the few initial options in MR.

IF a portable game is in the works then it’ll be based on World and use it’s assets, just downgraded and probably using the old map system because the new map system would melt the Switch. World is the new baseline going forward for all MH games.

How do you beat Velkhana with GS? It moves around so much it's tough to get any charged hits in

I don't care enough

IF a Switch game is in the works, it will also be on consoles and PC.

Start the fight with a free knockdown with the clutch claw -> full slinger burst, and from there it's just a meta game of calculating damage/timing to keep the monster headlocked and permanently tripped.

don't, tenderize the head then only do draw attacks and maybe charge them if you get a big enough opening

It’s pretty fucking brutal with the 15 minute time limit, I just simply couldn’t do it solo with GS, gonna have to wait til the full release so I can fuck him up without intentionally gimped builds and a shitty time limit.

They aren't going to pump as much money and work as it went on world, simply because they will get only a fraction of the return world had, and if they make this game don't expect much more than mhgu, it's not so difficult to understand that portable mh will remain a niche game.

Stunlocking

MHW is shit

Get lucky and permastun it

listfag pls go

If portable games continue then I can see them being gimmicky and basically a testing ground for stuff they want to include in mainline further down the track, like a game of nothing but underwater hunts or a game where you get fucking wings and fight in mid air or random bullshit like that they want to try but aren’t sure about people’s reactions to. IF a Switch exclusive MH is in the works.

>Almost everybody discussing the idea using 'if'
That aside, it's just a pretty safe bet. Portable games have been a staple since the franchise started and there are plenty of reasons they'd want to keep producing them between major releases.

IF there's gonna be another portable game, it's going to be Frontier Portable. X and XX have already demonstrated this is the direction they were going. And with the servers closing down it's the perfect opportunity to milk the subscription cows one last time.

Portable is mainline you stupid fucks.

Not anymore. Deal with it.

When was the last time it wasn't?

MH1, and now W, which is MH5 even if people don't want to believe that.

>need to wait another 4 months to play this at 60 fps
Fucking capcom

make game on ssd in ps4, game is quicker

Someone fucking leak the new Zinogre theme already

What the fuck are you even talking about? Read before posting you retarded fuck.

>its not the exact same thing I experienced from before so it's bad!!1!

kill yourself you waste of human resource

What are the chances MH PC team will pull off a miracle and port the game ahead of the schedule before the end of the year?

more likely that it gets delayed

Zero

it wont happen. stop hoping, you will only get disappointed.

delayed + timed epic exclusive

Zero, they will need all time in the world to optimize this game, it still doesn't run that good and it was bad at launch

>wondering what Brachy would look like in W
>some dude just put a grey filter on him as a joke
>mfw W Brachy is vibrant as fuck

Attached: hmm.png (326x299, 22K)

Sony ninjas will never allow that

That would be an absolute clusterfuck of a game but I’d love it. Imagine if it was just GU again but with every monster and map from Frontier crammed in there somehow. And twice as many mandatory gathering quests.

Unlikely it'll get delayed. It's just an expansion, not a brand new game, so the PC team already has experience porting it with vanilla World, which actually got released earlier than initially stated. They wouldn't clarify the release to be January, instead of "this winter", if they didn't think they'll absolutely make it to the deadline, they'd just leave it vague like that.

he literally looks like plastic now

That's because unlike World Iceborne isn't absolutely devoid of colour

Brachy's cobalt shell sheen looks stunning famiglia

He's saying that games in the Portable series (and Generations) are part of mainline, not that only portable games are mainline.

Sounds faithful to me.

It runs very well, actually. The only issue were Teo dust/thunder element particle effects, but those got fixed.
It IS poorly optimized though, so it's very demanding. But if you can run it at certain settings, it won't be dipping below the target fps, it runs very stably.

I hope Iceborne introduces more gathering quests.
I was really disappointed with the amount of gathering in World.

Meant for

>PC Release Date January 2020

What the fuck happened to "making the PC version up to date with consoles" that was their goal all along, they achieved it even, and now it's back to square one because of an expansion?

>W
>devoid of colour
>when the final boss is an LED AoE explosion spamming dragon

And it still looked like shit because of the botched brightness

Attached: thor.png (124x128, 33K)

You're missing my point. They didn't focus all their energy into one game just because it sold the best. there was various RE titles and remasters as well as new releases from their other IP's such as MH. They didn't suddenly funnel all resources into RE just because 5 was their best selling game of all time. They don't work that way.

Don't forget kushala's tornadoes and his fight in the nest, it used to make the fps drop from 60 to sub 20

are you retarded? The new one lands sooner, it's faster

You should see it with reshade.

How the FUCK would you even go about reconciling all those fucking gameplay systems and shit?

RE6's budget arguably is due to RE5's success, though. Same goes for RE5's direction (because of 4, obviously).
That being said, yeah, they didn't just tell every Capcom business division to make more RE.

I was disappointed that there was no usual mandatory gathering/egg quest early on that introduced you to a monster that you couldn't fight without a fuckton of trouble in the base game

What? It does look revolting
Compare footage of IB recess with World's recess

I thought not reconciling any gameplay systems and just throwing shit at each other was the point of GU

He really is. He was and still is out of place. A blue dragon dildo with neon green leds. It's a volcano monster, which doesn't fit a single volcano map. Fuck.

maybe egg quests will unlock a black dragon in iceborne

harder or easier is not relevant the main complaint people had was content since its a game centred around loot and crafting. GU wins in that respect, by a long margin, even compared to IB. Just cope with it dude

Maybe he's like a frog and the colours are warning potential predators of his poison (well, the fact that he explodes, but you get me).

I CAN'T WAIT FOR ZINOGRE'S THEME

Attached: 1544374301044.png (1688x1137, 2.14M)

Worked on my machine. Maybe that was an AMD related problem.

10 years of World!

Attached: 005.jpg (800x477, 311K)

GU was literally the experimental game where they just throw everything to the wall and see if it stick
You can see quite a lot of the movesets were carried to World ie IG spin, LS counter and aerial slash, etc

How unrealistic

Attached: 1564861576542.jpg (960x960, 184K)

You're fucking retarded.

I wish they had kept
>launch yourself at the enemy from charge attack
GS had.

I think the only real thing nature can't replicate is loose body-parts, is it? Apart from that it usually finds a way. Can't recall a monster in MH like that though anyway.

>This situation is under normal circumstances (You are iceblighted
>Getting hit when using dual blades
The answer is c tho

Knowing how they managed to make Narga's theme even better in World, I have very high hopes for Zinogre's, if the trailer is anything to go by.

I like Worlds combat way more than in the older games combat, because of the smoother movement.
But I miss positioning being very important skill.

Lmao i dont know what the fuck this is but it looks ridiculous

The trailer has amazing drums, much better than the version in 4, I can't exactly hear the guitars though.

Well, the neon slime is fine, it's supposed to be this way. But the blue hue of his shell ruins everything. I understand it's supposed be like an onyx blue kind of color. The issue is - it's not found on any of the maps in the series, they're all reddish and brownish gray or glowing red with lava.

Brachy just permanently wears the challenger mantle

>bird
Not him but with birds its an evolutionary trait to find mates. And said colorful birds are found mostly in the alr vibrant rainforests and jungles
Volcanic animals tend to be ashen in color, even the off-chance hawk, since food rarely come by in those places, and you need to hide if you dont want to be food yourself, or too noticable you cant hunt at all
In universe all volcanic monsters (BaGravios, Agnaktor, Uragaan,...) are all subdued in color. Even Ceanataur arent that bright of a blue
Well, if you are literally the Apex Fighter you dont really care, i guess

Attached: 042C387C-49AD-4025-9F4E-A2803246D0BF.jpg (612x408, 56K)

If Brachy was a monster famous for its compelx fabulous mating rituals, I'd be totally okay with it being colored like peacock.

>play the demo on PS4
>Fight a fish swimming through rock and snow somehow not freezing to death, a moose with a predatory dinosaur build, a t.rex with wings somehow not freezing to death and a dragon that freezes the air
I was told that this game would be grounded and realistic, was I lied to?

Attached: 1567328899192.jpg (750x743, 484K)

I have intel, it was a problem even with my friends during the first month, now they fixed it though

>all Brachys we fought so far were male
>female ones are slightly larger and just brown as fuck

Attached: freg.png (128x128, 22K)

There are no animals that straight up life inside fucking volcanoes like Brachydios

I meant AMD GPUs.

Why?

I think Brachy would benefit from keeping the slime the same vibrant colour it is now, but muting everything else a bit so the slime stands out more.

Yes.

No.
Also, there are fish lizards that swim in lava.

Well that's still wrong, we all had nvidia gpus

>良い部分を伸ばしながら古くなった部分を大きく作り替え
well see now,
this does nothing but tell me that MH is coming back to the Switch
but even Bigger and Better

Brachy always looked like a fucking dog toy.
The only design worse is Magala which looks like it's designed by a 10yo who thinks black is cool. Not even S.Magala salvages that trainwreck

Good thing that MH isn't real life and volcanoes are brimming with life that cannot escape Brachydios since he runs faster than every monster found there

Sure it does.

What if Brachy's colours are due to him wanting to sprint after monsters running away from him

The guitar is still there, just not as dominant
Its the same for every other themes tho, even Narga. They drown out the brass and string with drum. If you like beats and stuffs, its great. Personally i still prefer the cleaner old style

Ikr?
Back in my days it was all recolored Rathians, just the way everything should be

Zinogre's theme genuinely always felt weak to me because it didn't have enough drums though, honestly.

>onyx blue
Fuck, I meant obsidian blue. But you get the idea.
Honestly, Brachy could be improved without ven touching the monster, by introducing volcano maps with areas full of blueish black obsidian textures, farther away from the acting volcano areas of the map.

I like the instrumentation on most of the new themes, I just don't like the new parts that got inserted into most of them. It feels like they were added just for the sake of padding the tracks out a lot of the time.

I even add in an in-universe part bro
Im not totally against his color scheme, its cool. Just kinda unpractical
But then i rmb Gypceros lives inside volcano too, and they are blue

Attached: 4B85694F-C26D-48F4-A739-431AB71279E2.png (890x890, 534K)

Tried the beta for a couple of hours, GS only for now
>Jagras: it's greatest jagras but smalll
>Anja: it's anja, new move is cool tho
>Beotodus: still a piscine wyvern, but it's by far the most fun to hunt
>Banbaro: surprisingly decent and a bit more complex of what I thought
>Tigrex: different from the old one but mostly in a good way. They fixed the shitty hitbox from the past videos. No headsniping possible but it was still fun to hunt. Also it looks beautiful
>Velkh: very fun and aggressive Elder, but only tried for 10 mins

Chameleos gameplay

What about Narga and Rathalos?

Between all mh monsters brachydios was the only one which i actively disliked the design, too bad we're stuck with it now.

Teo's theme before W was dumb as shit, honestly. I know the tribal drums and weird chanting fits better in old MH but it just doesn't work for Teo as a monster. Plus, the "chorus" part being broken off by random-ass drums and chanting again was really bad.

i want my monster hunter game to only use brownish colors because i want my monsters to look realistic and brownish colors are realistic.

Teo's theme always sucked
World just made it suck harder

World is 5 retard. Fuck the Shitch.

Brachydios is a big reference to Evangelion. I dig its color combination, i just find the pompadour horn and the dildo arms ridiculous.

You suck harder since W too, faggot

Haven't fought Rathalos
I forgot Narga, my bad

Narga wasn't that difficult (but I mean, it's a base narga, the last time it was actually difficult was in FU) but I really liked him too. I didn't feel like it was slower, he moved and jumped around a lot and it's way harder to headsnipe. The tail slam gets stuck for a bit too long, that's true

Kys Ryozo

fight me fucking retard

Attached: GUN.png (939x529, 870K)

Stop forcing this meme. The only thing in common Brachy has with NGE is the he appears in frontiershit NGE crossover quest with unit 01 skin. His original design looks nothing like it.

No need
All I have to do to kill you is destroy your fish shaped phylactery

>get to spawn Narga in the beta
>fight it
>forget it's G-rank
>the double spin gets me every time
fuck

Half-agree. I adore the new super punchy and strong drums, but somehow the other instruments feel disconected. It feels like they try to do a tick-tock style to mulate Teo’s time bomb, but its just weird
A combination of the new beat and old instrument would be the best

I like Gore's design when his feelers aren't extended but once they do he looks fucking dumb.

Narga has two moves from its subspecies and two new attacks, a short charge with a U turn at the end and a front dash followed by a tail swing. It jumps around a lot in order to catch you off guard.

Rathalos has the triple aerial fireball from the previous games, but now it shoots them in three different directions.

Reminder that every monster with a theme has a Mount theme that nobody fucking hears because RYOZOOOOOOOOOO

Nah, that’s just your headcanon. Sky always looks like that when elder dragons are about. You’re right about the other stuff though. Velkhana is just a pretty bitch, like Lunastra. Only nobody knew she was real until now.

Originally, MHW for PC was scheduled for Fall 2018 and it ended up releasing on Aug 9th. So, if it gets released earlier again, I would guess sometime around mid-December.
That would be pretty nice for some comfy Christmas hunts.

Attached: 1562758477838.png (600x519, 312K)

Brachy was designed after old 70-80s jp gangs mate. Pompadour, loud and explosive, short tempered, and love punching stuffs
In fact 3rd gen designs have the most “unatural” inspirations
>Megawheel
>excavator
>industrial drill
>bath sponges
>wreaking ball that can do ballet (admittedly there WAS a dino with a hammertail)

Attached: 694A882E-2D6E-453C-936F-DF4B86FE0750.jpg (799x599, 87K)

The male armor is also a reference. Khezu was probably inspired by NGE too.

Explore just had a bunch of NGE crossovers.

I find the very idea of a dragon having "feelers" silly, but the frenzied form is so much better.
In normal mode it's a pretty standard monster, almost a flying wyvern like. But I really love the emphases on the developed wingarms it gets when frenzied.
I don't like dragons in fiction being just wyverns with four limbs, but I also don't like when dragons get flimsy tiny udnerdeveloped wings, that couldn't possibly keep them in the air.
And Gore doesn't only use them to support its weight and run faster when on the ground, but can even punch and grab the hunter with them. Absolutely brilliant design which took way too long to be introduced to the series.

Attached: a0c1449uckf01.jpg (754x633, 65K)

Answer is Trick question. Tail hits you and Velk goes for the cat
I love and hate that tail hitbox

Attached: EDaWY9vWwAAZGEN.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

I can't really decide if I like the graboid wing-arms or not. The feelers like dumb as shit though, what does he think he is, the lord of terror?

Oh fuck, i suddenly like Brachy. When we'll we get a monster inspired by japanese biker thugs from the '90s?

That render looks like he's reaching out for a card on your side of the desk because you're playing a new game with him and he doesn't know its effect

>I don't like dragons in fiction being just wyverns with four limbs
.. what

Attached: a2c.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

Attached: 1548194026669.png (726x533, 215K)

I always saw it as "give me that ass" but I guess that works too

This reminds me

Post some funny renders. This is one of my favourites. Don't need to comment on the heaven piercing drill but his wing T-pose and his awkward big steppy are the best.

Attached: 358[1].png (358x345, 143K)

I love Brachy exactly for this

Attached: x9 (1).png (1712x1200, 923K)

What "what"? What is it you don't understand?

C'est sympa la neige. J'ai une envie de monter, moi!
Allez, on se voit sur les pentes ça va glisser.

Attached: vintage moniteur.jpg (183x275, 6K)

EEEEEEEUUUGH

Attached: mhw-azure_rathalos_render_001.png (1454x1084, 2.01M)

This render always crack me up.its like “you WHAT?”

Attached: FE7B337D-EDDB-4ACF-B35D-9FBA3E8135DC.jpg (491x525, 34K)

Look up the render for his Zenith version in Frontier.

>huge Gore magala casually playing MtG against a regular joe

Attached: tumblr_n5tdtoNb7f1tvso1qo4_500.gif (500x282, 961K)

Nergigante boutta roll a sick D20 on your ass

Attached: latest[1].png (1016x668, 736K)

I just need gore and steve on iceborne...

bump

you are going to be very happy tomorrow

Attached: Undead Qurupeco.png (652x774, 705K)

I hope the game preload unlocks tomorrow. Other than that I don't really know.

Hey anons, I've just started MHXX on citra but I can't get any DLCs, not even the starting item pack which is very useful. Can anyone give me the files so I can dump them in the rom folder?

Attached: rcmv52x71i321.jpg (2475x1755, 634K)

Excuse me nani the fuck

Attached: A45950A5-3A7E-46F1-BA22-85C0E2140F4A.png (400x288, 117K)

>"CHECK THIS 20 FATALIS I'M GONNA ONESHOT THAT GOBLIN"
>1
>"You miss it and your weapon slips out of your hand"
>"FUCK"

Top kek, I see it

Someone at COG likes cock vore.

Attached: 8170CD0D-2208-47FC-9F75-E497282C500E.png (632x455, 257K)

Seregios is just Tony Hawk

Attached: latest[1].png (1251x916, 827K)

Hes totally rad

Attached: EEC1D8A6-DD57-4EE4-8A55-944EEDC0C636.jpg (1140x969, 133K)

his left horn is transparent

Attached: MHWI-Glavenus_Render_001.png (2000x1469, 2.89M)

Zinogre fucking destroying that buzzer because he knows the answer

Attached: latest[1].png (1000x976, 1.08M)

Griffin from Dragon's Dogma.

Attached: 1549954864337.png (612x359, 57K)

Fuck, that is good.

they should add insects you can only capture on monsters as an added extra challenges
they would be insects that only exist on monsters and stick to the monster at all time like parasites and shit

Seradgios

>look at how hard i can piss

Attached: thenkeng.png (100x100, 8K)

Imagine trying to get a gold crown parasite with a spawn rate similar to the Bristly Crake.

Why user? What do you know?

In the other thread someone says Chameleon confirmed but the video is only guiding lands? Post more pls

you can use your bug net on zinogre to catch fulgurbugs and the dragon one on stygi

user your dad never took you to a hunt? that's exactly how it is

youtube.com/watch?v=f1dnocPQXDQ
I hope we get to see Ceanataur and Hermitaur doing this in the next game.

great thunderbugs?

konchu did that with monsters in G rank in previous games and you'd bounce off of them

they will reveal something tomorrow

It's not really funny per se but I like how Fulgur (also nice consistency in names here) Anjanath's render is a Pacific Rim kaiju.

Attached: 65783323_114521236306227_6252262713375047879_n[1].jpg (1080x608, 50K)

I wouldn't say it's funny, but to me Molten Tigrex looks like is going push ups in its render.

Attached: monster-hunter-4-ultimate-beasts-crimson-tigrex-render.jpg (700x700, 191K)

Seregios is the first DLC monster. After him they’re adding the Magalas in a single update together followed by Valstrax and then revamped versions of the Fatalis trio

LONG

sure bro and Ryozo and Itsuno are my parents

Attached: mattyes.gif (247x338, 2.34M)

>a fucking Rathalos world tour reskin
>not at least the Chimera

He looks like someone disturbed him during his workout, nonetheless.

looks like he about to drop hot steamy shit

I know right? They should make a monster, like a dog or something, with electrical bugs on his back. And you can capture them.

Man, that would be AWESOME.

Am i the only one who thinks gen 5 Rathalos is more similar to the Gen 1 one? The shape of the wings at least.

Yo you're right but what if
what if they turned one of the t-rex monsters from later games into an electric one because it uses the same kinda bugs?
Wouldn't that be rad

(I think user is talking about endemic life, to be fair)

Genprey's render is just MH platform wars

Attached: latest[1].png (552x341, 738K)

tribros....
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1623
SOUL has returned...

when zinogre knocked down you can catch parasites fulgurbug from its back with bug net

YOUR FINAL VERSE IS SUNG

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Anjanath doesn't use bugs

So, RNG farm, old charm or new decoration? As tedious as it is, i prefer the old charm
>that awesome feeling when you got a +14 fire atk +5 sharpness for your fire ds set
RNG weapon can fuck off

Attached: AA6CB2D2-B8CE-4F71-BE9B-AC1FA0B26681.png (380x450, 519K)

He turns into Estinien midfight

Even the name is bullshit. "Fulgur" was just slapped on Anja by the western translators. The japanese name is something like "Shocking Anjanath", it has no reference to Zinogre

>You can catch and cross-breed insects
>Grow specific plants to attract varieties and cultivate special nutrients
>Take them with you on hunts
Basically the kinsect version of the Chao garden

The Japanese don’t have unique names for subspecies, they’re literally just called ‘[monster name] Subspecies’.

"Fulgur" just means "lightning" in latin. It's not a Zinogre's reference. Subspecies in japanese are just called "subspecies", they don't get real names.

how come there are NO fucking leaks? no one streaming the game?
has capcom actually learned from their mistakes?

at least with charm rng, it was never really anything you NEEDED unless you were trying to build around a specific charm drop

>i prefer the old charm
Not something a sane person ever said.
Also, japs don't even use RNG, it's all fixed patterns in tables. Charm tables, deco tables, relic tables, etc.

>turn it up a notch and allow you cross-breed captured monsters to create weird, mini form of them
>bring em to battle. Can be pure consmetic if you are concern about balance. Or just palico tier of dmg
Making an ice Rathalos in stories was weirdly fun

Piscine Wyvern Ninja Squad don't fuck around

Attached: PWNS.png (1074x702, 41K)

It was Thunderjaw Anjanath and the name was changed so sony wouldn't sue them for using HZD shit without permission.

something about the game being locked digitally, with only reviewers having early access or something

The expansion is digital only. Leaks can only come from the inside or members of the press.

I liked the charm system a lot better, at least then you weren't held hostage by extremely shitty RNG to get something as simple as an attack decoration

Dumbass

doesn't the physical version of the game come with the expansion on disc?

wait, they're revealing more? game's gonna come out in 3 days.

They made a deal with Nintendo that they could make a multiplatform next-gen game and take some of their Yakuza if they made Monster Hunter Stories Ultimate

they will probably reveal the first dlc

They said they’ll be revealing stuff all the way until release and even then there’ll be secret stuff they didn’t announce before release too.

As far as I know, the expansion is download only, the base game is on the disk.

You know that some of those "reviewers" are literally whos with 1.5k subscribers on youtube?
Some latin american gaming youtube channels could easily have leaked something, because they have no conscience. They're just afraid, because I'm guessing Capcom is keeping a tighter lid on the expack.

>expansion is digital only.
those MOTHERFUCKERS....
ya'll got got.

There's going to be a "premium" livestream tomorrow.
Also, youtubers and such have been playing the full game for a while now, under NDA of course, but they've been recording footage all this time. So once NDA is lifted, which is bound to happen in the next couple of days, there will be even more new info.

super exclusive premium world premiere stream tomorrow with new super secret premium world premiere monster hunter exclusive infos

Why the fuck is Acidic Glavenus called Acidic Glavenus when his actual focus is that he studied the blade
Shouldn't the name have included "sword" in some way, maybe?

so it's a pretty safe guess that tomorrow is gonna be an announcement for DLC?

Considering they revealed W's first DLC before the game was out, I'd say yes.

This mod is just stupid.

His sword is acidic

No? Because the sword tail is not unique to it, unlike the sulfuric crystal growth and acidic debuff it inflicts.

>PC will have to wait even longer for DLC

really tempting to double dip now

Guys, someone get a copy RIGHT NOW

facebook.com
/CAPCOMasia/posts/2506543039364607?comment_id=2512209095464668&comment_tracking=%7B"tn"%3A"R"%7D

Resist user, there are other games out there and your backlog is already looking pretty wild.

Losing 2/3 of the framerate and most of your custom armor sets and decos isn't worth it. The game's going to be on the superior platform eventually, and you will still play it. There's no merit in playing a video game before someone else does.

That's just info on how to play it/which version to get

Stay mad lol

there will be no suprises for pc players, no theory crafting for armor sets, everything will be figured out by the time it releases for pc.
it depends how well you can avoid spoilers and if these things are even important to you.

So apparently you can already play iceborne if you have the physical version, I think it's just you disconnect the internet from the console and everything should happen without problems.

Anyone can get a copy and start leaking shit? I will check local stores here.

5 months

Physical copies only have Iceborne on the disc if they’re from the Deluxe Edition. For normal copies it’s just base World + a download code for Iceborne.

>Just realised that Kulve's theme has the same notes as Zinogre's
Holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=NgWZcxdZODA&t=37s

Attached: 1566239698917.jpg (227x272, 13K)

There will be no surprises for console players either, after tomorrow stream and NDA being lifted.
And it's not like MH can be spoiled to being with. It's not a murder mystery game, it's an action game, and you can't spoil gameplay. You have to experience it for yourself.

>And that's how you were born, sonny.

Attached: FrontierGen-Eruzerion_Render_001.png (912x609, 575K)

At what time is tomorrow's stream?

WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS GIRLFRIEND

Attached: 1565097628070.png (800x600, 408K)

>>there will be no suprises for pc players
>autistically watches every trailer and stream as soon as available and scrubs MH threads for new info

1PM Moscow time.

Yeah but we only have to avoid shit for 2 days AT MOST. Nice try lol.

A country that matters, please

Now you know what the rest of the world feels like when you only included your stupid EDT/PDT times in your event schedules.

That why they chose Brachy for JoJo collab quest

i do that and there will still be things that will suprise me, i guarantee it.

Just click on the youtube link in the OP, it auto converts the time.

>stream tomorrow
>announces Gore
>shows him off
>4fags are so buttblasted they changed [insert anything] these threads die until a few weeks after IB releases

Attached: ron pearlman.jpg (286x472, 46K)

>not ron purrlman
Come on user.

WHY THE FUCK IS GORE MAGALA NOT IN BROS?

I will never change it

wait for tomorrow

Dunno who this "4fags" you speak of, but 4U is my favorite game, and I'd only be happy if the Magalas got into World.

>Implying
Nobody was surprised when Bazelgeuse showed up, it'll be exactly the same

Nobody likes that turbo nerd.

Either tomorrow or TGS

Please stop giving people hope.

why are you guys not getting iceborne on console and pc?

4fags would come without even touching themselves if Gore was announced, I have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: 1567343515424.png (492x401, 128K)

I'm not going to throw money in the trash again

GIB GORE AND SHAGARU
GIB VALSTRAX
GIB MIZUTSUNE

this time, there is no fucking stream spoiling shit.
there is also no full list of monsters.

also, i didnt watch the stream back then, so i was still suprised by bazelgeuse. i got the game 2 days early back then.

>fans
>being pissed their monster got into the next generation

reminder to report posts that attempt to drive a wedge between MH fans, lest this place becomes like VG

Attached: why we have MoHun threads here.jpg (718x981, 136K)

>most fun fights are all of the newly announced monsters guys!
exactly something that someone who is shilling a product would say. How the fuck can people trust streamers/reviews a la carte like this? Its clear he is just hyping the new features of a product

GORE MAGALA
VALSTRAX
GAMMOTH
THE BEST MONSTER EVER CREATED...IS ALL I WANT

He's in tomorrow!

Attached: 1537112487054.jpg (719x719, 112K)

>Now we just the confirmation that Shara have raw weapons and not dragon.
That would be for the best, there are enough dragon weapons

the fuck do you want it to be? Swift Slash Glavenus?

It’ll get a new unique sonic status that deafens the afflicted.

Even if the feelers are cancer to drop, the Gore gunlance is great design, I love how the shield represents an eye that constantly stares at everyone looking at it. It even breaks the 4th wall and stares at you, the player behind the controller, when visible

Attached: MH4-Gunlance_Render_023.png (310x180, 34K)

Mudada Glavenus

>Even if the feelers are cancer to drop
How? They break easily and are almost guaranteed as a shiny drop

Ken-Sama Glavenus

>tfw no Steve confirmed yet

Hold me, fellow Stevebros

I wish they’d stop bringing back the Rath subspecies and rare species. They’re unnecessary bloat and they’d be better off doing what they’ve done with Narga and Tigrex by working the few unique attacks and mechanics of the subs into the base monster. Let’s face it, each gen is better than the last in terms of subspecies quality and none of the first gen subs are worth a damn anymore.

rath works well as a low rank monster for new players but they should stop giving us all the recolor

He’ll be the first DLC, don’t worry. He’s an invader and they made Deviljho post launch DLC so he wouldn’t overshadow Bazelgeuse right away, they don’t want Seregios to overshadow any of the other new invaders.

The fact that you have to enrage it and fuck those while enraged is an issue for me, I tend to kill him before being able to break them.

that makes you not quality for the kind of people I meant

Yeah just add the moves and mechanics from the subs into the High and Master Rank fights already like they’ve been doing with the second gen subspecies.

HAHA NO MORE BULLYING RATHIAN FOR YOU

Attached: 20190816_104018.jpg (1151x1151, 646K)

Pretty much this.
The comparison between a Red Khezu (or really any gen 1-2 sub) and a Fulgur Anjanath or Coral Pukei is pretty insane.

HE'S IN STEVEBROS

Attached: file.png (800x800, 174K)

Just trap/save the mount for true(?) rage mode
t. IG shitter who slaughtered Gore to extinction for that sweet low-high mixset

Being completely genuine here, how would you react if they announced the first free update monster is Espinas?

Got a screenshot of Garuga in-game, the old monsters look insane with these graphics

Attached: 1567373742096.jpg (980x551, 95K)

i predict the pre-dlc iceborne meta sets to be a mix of silversol and esurent. at least for most blademasters.

literally who

what monsters cinematic will feature bazel?

Attached: Bazel cinematic.png (1886x895, 1.78M)

Somewhat appalled. I don't know its fight very well and its design is okay but I'd rather have something else.

>Tigrex hitbox is fixed
Doomposters btfo

Ew.

Espenis is a shitty monster for different reasons compared to their wannabe Alatreon and equal dragon weapon, it's just a wyvern that charges and barely attacks you before it's enraged and when it's enraged it just charges and does wyvern stuff

Either Savage Jho, Bazel variant or Seregios

Bros, this is official art, is that a fucking Seregios down right?

Attached: mainart.jpg (1920x1080, 3.46M)

They're all of the series' flagships
And Fatalis

It's a skinny Bazel

It's all the flagships and Fatalis you big dumbo. Anniversary art.

steve feels more likely to me just because all the returning flagships were on the bottom row

Gen 1 and 2 subs = all reskins with one or two new moves
Gen 3 subs = a lot of reskins with one or two new moves and a few genuinely inspired remixes that shake up elements, environments and moves
Gen 4 subs = a few reskins with one or two new moves and a lot of genuinely inspired remixes that shake up elements, environments and moves
Gen 5 subs = all genuinely inspired remixes that shake up elements, environments and moves

How are Gen 6 subspecies going to raise the bar yet again?

imagine not being in iceborne

this post was made by the bottom row anniversary art gang

It could hint that they have a World model ready to go

considering they seem to be putting a focus on subspecies/variants in iceborne, do you think theyre gonna finally put in a brachy subspecies that isnt that bastard raging brachy? what element would he even have that could work with his punching slime gimmick?

Why's Lagiacrus on there too, then

Gen6 could be like gen5 but they have a unique design as well

It's just anniversary art, whether he's in or not is another question

It’s art for the 15th anniversary, not Iceborne specifically. And yes that’s Seregios, the poster features all the past flagships (except Azure Rathalos) plus Fatalis.

I'd say ice/water but Velkhana already does the whole "reactive fluid that turns into ice" thing so scratch that, except if it's Velkhana's boytoy or something.
Poison, I guess?

They had a model for him since the first reveal, the team had issues involving the neck/head acting like the wriggler hat and eventually canned him.

Lagiacrus was ready

Raging is a variant and the game has a big focus on variants, he's coming

>you see can zinogres lightning horn redesign in this poster

I mean it's a sure bet they're already developing MH6 for PS5 launch

Yeah fair enough, you got me.
What about Val and Fatalis then, though? Fatalis I COULD buy but I really don't think Val is in W.

Val is a flagship

Yes I know
I'm saying you shouldn't take this image as confirmation, it's just promo art because of the series's anniversary

that's why val is so small and can barely be seen.

Tomorrow's probably going to be about the guiding lands. DLC is probably TGS.

Fatalis is probably in the game, it got a full on redesign

The base game team has been working on MH6 since World launched, so those models might be intended for that because it’s been developed alongside Iceborne.

Why is Kush so small then
and why does Gore look like Nergigante's arm

le fumble

Attached: 1498291427573.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Have fun xbros

i know he is but where the fuck would you even be able to fight him? unless they scale him down a bunch, no maps really big enough for him to run around in

There is no fucking "teams" among the business divisions, fucking stop you cringe-ass retard
They're renders, Jesus Christ. In a recent interview one of the devs even said they can't do merch or shit like that because people are going to make assumptions instantly. Quod erat demonstrandum, I guess.

It's funny because the devs flat out came out and said "we know it can be confusing since we are doing both at once, but please don't mix up 15th anniversary merchandise with iceborne merchandise"

They probably made an arena for large monsters

I know you're probably LARPing but I'll bite. Is Namielle's fight good? I've been worried about this since I was very hyped for Vaal Hazak before release but then he turned out to be meh.

because kushala is already in the game.
gore is a mystery, he doesnt really pop out for me, but hes not small either.
seregios is also very likely in the game.

Yes, exactly. Remember the fucking cookies? (Yes, I know the Zinogre and Glav icons were new, shut up).

I would bet Val’s is the model for CGs. They have industrial grade models for a good while alr.
You cant really say anything unless its a clear and blatant redesign like Glav, and even then it could be them future proofing by readying all the old flagship models just in case

I hope you guys are ready for Seregios, Chameleos and Variants in 20 hours.

I'd like too but it's way too much. I doubt they have anything other than subs and variants to reveal.

they will reveal one monster, rest of the variants/subspecies/rare species wont be revealed before release.

I think we all said that weeks ago and they revealed Namielle

Khezu who.

Attached: Viper Toby4.jpg (2288x1744, 570K)

They'll reveal Paparazzi Tzitzi Ya Ku and Rubber band Gypceros

>Kadachi who?

Attached: Monster-Hunter-World-Zinogre.jpg (2048x1152, 1.31M)

>Paparazzi Tzitzi Ya Ku
>Every flash is a supernova
>Quest end screenshot is you getting hit by his paparazzi flash

I really hope they don't have a showdown, instead powering each other up

i hope base iceborne has some pretty mean quests. all my friends got through world without struggling too much, even though it was their first MH.

>Zinogre
>Helping anyone
No, if anything he'll beat him senseless to flex his superior lightning powers to both him and the hunter

>Tzi-tzi flashes and hauls ass
I can see it

>Every end quest shot was taken by a stalking Paparazzi Tzi-Tzi
>It runs away right after flashing, explaining why it's so blurry

Attached: 1556993978331.png (399x509, 180K)

How many Tzi-Tzi's must have died doing what they love?

Attached: 20181124232059_1.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

>can't beat velhkana before times runs out
>japs kill it in less than 6 minutes

Attached: 1527789798380.png (600x564, 222K)

None, they got good zoom.

The turf war is basically Tobi trying to "shock trap" Zin but it ends up powering him up instead with Tobi getting jobbed Zin afterward

Kino.

whats the problem with cb users?

>The turf war is basically Tobi trying to "shock trap" Zin

... what?

>monster roars cause the weapon to vibrate, making it instantly sharpen to max
cool as fuck desu

Gore Magala is a terrible tryhard edgy monster and 4/4U are shit games that ruined the franchise.

you tried

Oh no, you have a terminal case of bad bait.

>Guiding lands info in T-23 hours
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Feels bad being a PC-only nigger

>Hating on magical girl xenomorph

Attached: tumblr_pfsa0huKWx1s6gulio2_500.png (500x249, 174K)

Feels based being an idortgod.

bump limit for my wife, velkhana

Hyujikki

Attached: 64792178_p15.jpg (1510x1534, 404K)

*****husband

The patterns are randomly seeded when your character is created or when you load up the game, that doesn't make it not random.

>ban on hunting
???

Attached: 1566577504890.png (400x400, 125K)

Your wife has a dick

The ban on hunting endangered species like Nargacuga has been lifted, user

18 hours now.

Tobi trying to electric shock ZIn

>still no proof that the actual developers called it a male
Oh no no no. The lengths the gay EOP furries will go...

The thing is that while the Rath recolors get a couple new moves, they also have much less soft weakpoints. Rathian would still be a joke with how much damage her head takes even if you gave her the breakdance tail flip.

The fucking GAME uses male pronouns you furry fuck.

>English translation
No proof, gay EOP furry.

Dev diaries you pathetic furfag

Are you one of those people who also can't accept that Mizutsune is male?

The jap developers haven't specified if it's male or female, translators just default to male pronouns.
Deal with it, gay EOP furries.
Show me where the japs have specified if it's male or female, I'll wait.

Why do people assume that all the monsters are male or female. An entire species aren't going to have a single gender unless clear distinctions are shown, like with rath's or diablos.

>Why do people assume that all the monsters are male or female
THAT'S HOW REPRODUCTION WORKS YOU FUCKING STUPID TRANNY

You mean those same Devs that go out of their way to specify that B.Diablos and Rathian are female?
Accept it discord tranny furfag, it's a male

You don't fight an entire species in game, every single Glavenus you find in game is male for example

Because EOPs are obsessed with gender.
As far as we know all monster's male and female versions look the same unless they specify it's female (like black blos, rathians, etc).

Yes, nigger. They specified Black Blos and Rathians are female only, so they are female only. What's your fucking point you EOP nigger?

It's different with Elders since some of them don't reproduce regularly. For example, Nerg is genderless since they reproduce by putting their spikes in the grounds.

I don't assume anyone's gender, I'm just using the pronouns that fit better.

The fuck's an EOP

Based retard.

Some strawman furries grasp at in order to headcanon Velkhana being female

English only player.
In theory, someone who only plays in English because he doesn't know any Jap.
In practice, a retard that thinks the English translation is the only version of the game and that the original Japanese doesn't matter.

So, you're finally accepting that your headcanon is meaningless when against what the Devs specifically said?

>player
Oh user, such a newfag.

hmmmmmmm?

Does the English translation say that Gammoth, Rathian, S.queen and B.Diablos are male? No, therefore it never made a mistake and Velkhana is canon male

Guys how the fuck do I kill velkhana, I can’t even get her to limp before time runs out

source?

Were you also a brainlet like me and thought that Anjanath was going to be the flagship before they revealed Nergi?

Attached: monster_hunter_world_Anjanath.jpg (750x470, 120K)

Where did the devs (japs) specify Velkhana is male or female? I'm still waiting for the proofs.
If they don't specify then it's whatever/genderless.

You'll never kill him with your headcanon

no but I was certainly disappointed that the second trailer wasn't the first premiere trailer.

Dev diaries? If it was female it would be translated
Again, stop being so desperate in wanting to fuck a fictional animal and get a girlfriend