TES VI thread

TES VI thread
what do you expect and what do you want

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what do i want
open world rpg with minimal hand holding and above average writing
>what do i expect
sandbox with slightly better graphics and shitton of bugs, good for modding and laid back shallow immersion

>expect
More consolidated skills, and a new character development gimmick similar to the perk cards or whatever the fuck fallout 76 has.
>want
Skyrim 2, at the very least. Obviously without the shouts. If they continue to dumb things down I will be extremely disappointed

>what do i want
Morrowind 2 Electric Boogaloo-minus the shitty lvling system and same brown look on everything
>what i expect
Ill play it for 5 hours and call it quits

I expect and want everything otherwise I will be disappointed and blogging about it on here and Twitter.

>what do you expect
Todd Howard to get #MeToo'd and TES cancelled for good
>what do you want
Emil Pagliarulo to get #MeToo'd and TES saved

Todd Howard is a wholesome family man who would never lie to his wife. Emil getting removed wouldn't save TES, but at least we'd be free of his "writing"

Attached: Oblivion_20190316_193723336.jpg (1024x768, 576K)

>what do you expect
skyrim 2.0
>what do you want
daggerfall 2.0

Attached: Dar-ma.png (600x1000, 996K)

>what i expect
skyrim 2.0 with somehow even less content and more dumbed down mechanics, or some that have been completely removed for the sake of ""streamlining"
>what i want
a game with just as much love, time and effort put into it that daggerfall/morrowind had put into it with weird antics, a compelling main quest that's not just get the obvious bad guy and be the ultimate hero, and loads i mean LOADS of side quests for individual people and guilds. preferably set in the summerset isles.

Attached: MWJiubArt.png (600x615, 142K)

>what do you expect
skyrim 2.0
what do you want
skyrim 2.0

Attached: 1567141525405.png (974x805, 1.26M)

>Want
A less "obtuse" morrowind with climbing because why not
By obtuse I mostly mean better directions (not quest markers), better quest log, better speed stat at the start, better leveling, and without the usual Bethesda clunk.
>Expect
Skyrim 2, literally
I don't even particularly dislike Skyrim, but it sure does feel shallow. Setting isn't the most interesting either.

Yeah, because shrooms and volcanoes is sooooooo "interesting."

Fuck off.

>what do you want
I have 0 desires for this series at this point
>what do you expect
They do the impossible and dumb down everything ever more somehow.

Attached: 3f56f10542d0bcfe31f6ece19e3992d24475cd517cdc48d9f8fd70f2cac9d2f2.png (1711x1511, 349K)

kill yourself goon

You are a tough motherfucker behind a screen, aren't you? I bet in real life you would look at the floor and mumble "Excuse me, Sir."

eat a dick homo

It's at least more interesting than Skyrim, wouldn't you say?

Surely even normies who like the dumbing down would wanted larger cities right.

Eat a duck? Huh? Those are pretty big words for someone who can't even fuck his own mother.

No, it fucking isn't. Skyrim is the land of the Nords, it is my Homeland and I will protect it until the day it is my turn to feast in Sovngarde's golden halls.

Ulfric pls go

I'm going to be optimistic and say that the trend of Bethesda slowly removing RPG elements and features is going to reverse but I don't even know if I genuinely believe that. It's pretty sad that I ended up fondly remembering Oblivion after playing Skyrim because of my disappointment but I guess I learned to enjoy the little things even if the whole package isn't that great.

>what do you expect
Inon Zur
>what do you want
Jeremy SOULe

I stay.

Attached: depositphotos_17809255-stock-photo-vladimir-kulich.jpg (671x1023, 58K)

Sander Cohen?

>expect
Soulless empty open world akin yo skyrim with paid mods.
>want
Morrowind-esque game with modern combat focused on plot with living and interactive open world.

This except replace morowind with oblivion.

I expect nothing and I'll still be disappointed.

>wish
Shivering Isles and Morrowind but with better engine, combat, quest approach and writing
>expect
streanlined Skyrim with microtransactions and twice the world size with maybe a little more "content"

>Yeah, because shrooms and volcanoes is sooooooo "interesting."
it is

>Jeremy SOULe
to bad he got #metoo'd

I expect it to still be years away, because Starfield is already confirmed to be next.
lmao @ u losers

>want
An RPG with a focus on characters, dialogue and world-building
>expect
Microtransactions, yes yes yes(sarcastic) no(yes) dialogues, no levelling, the same bugs and engine quirks since fucking Morrowind but this time only Creation club sanctioned mods, so no real fixes to said bugs.

Thanks, Todd. I'll keep my money if you don't mind.

More packed and dense villages, towns and cities.
No base building bullshit like FO4. Small shit Hearthfire is fine.
More varied dungeons, quest, and actually engaging puzzle.

>game is set in hammerfell
>time is just before skyrim
>(you) play as the reincarnation of Ebonarm, a legendary """""Redguard""""" swordsinger
>during the game you learn the ancient art of sword singing
>during combat you can "sing" "sword-songs" and bolster your weapon
>they would have varying effects like "shockwave" that would add a shockwave effect to your weapon, making enemies fly back like unrelenting force
>another would light enemies on fire and burn them to ash
>another would make your sword create a paralyzing smoke in its wake, that would paralyze any enemies nearby
>etc... etc...
>turns out you are actually the ebony warrior at the end of skyrim and the final battle is a 1v1 with the dragonborn

Attached: 39881765_442144759626746_1815058277415780352_n.jpg (1074x787, 106K)

Todd Howard keeping his promises and BTFO'ing Yea Forums.

>what do i expect
tes 6 will be in same ancient engine as morrowind, so it will be full of same bugs and glitches, the gameplay will be even more simplified than in skyrim and writing will be shit. it will also be probably set in redguard so it will be full of sjw, blacks are supreme, elf nationalists are bad type of politics

only gimmick it will have is muh photogametry, and normiefags will buy it in heaps. too bad it will make their bugshow run even slower

>what do i want
completely reworked design of dungeons, combat and quests. main quest with multiple different endings and actually meaningful choices with consequences that show trough the world. and fuller world (more npc, bigger cities, more animals).

preferably set in summerset isle although valenwood is just as good in my book

Attached: attentionspan4chan5.jpg (632x800, 147K)

I hope they bring back more types of daedra. Enemy variety in skyrim was pretty damn poor.

>what do you expect
even more dumb down skyrim but it's multiplayer only
>what do you want
morrowind remake

i want another good elder scolls, for its time skyrim was beautiful, vast, deep, and interesting.

standards from then and now are ifferent es6 wont bet very pretty, wont be very vast, or deep, but itll probably still be interesting. thats 25% of what skyrim was. itll sell well. but it wont resell even 5% of what skyrim did because times have changed. also aggressive micro transactions and broken multiplayer no one wants.

gamers may well be retarded.

don't really care. surprise me.

>want
Skyrim, but bigger with actual RPG and choices and not shit combat.
>expect
Skyrim, but without any choices or character building and mods require the $50 creation kit dlc to install

I want more dragons, and a stronger creation club feature. If mods are paid for they will raise in quality.

Attached: 1544426292967.jpg (233x216, 6K)

It is

No third perso pls

Thinly-veiled Redguard remake

>What I want
New engine
>What I expect
Same shit engine and horse armor making a comeback

I want it not to be set in Hammerfell
I expect it to be set in Hammerfell.
If it is Skyrim was as good a place as any to end TES.

t.odd howard
youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA
thread theme also above

>what i want
an actual RPG similar to morrowind but with a bigger open world
>what i expect
fallout 4 without guns
even more dumbed down

>what do you want
Kirkbride's writting
>what do you expect
Another atttempt to make TES THE generic rpg game

Soulle wanted big bucks for doing TES 6.
He just got a lot cheaper to hire.

Isn't Ebonarm described as a Nord though.
Steel blue eyes
Flowing reddish blond hair.

Kirkbride?
For what purpose?
He has two modes of writing. Vague incomprehensible non sense and something weird fucks something weirder. That is the extent of his range as a writer.

Cities that aren't the size of a midget's shoebox

Consoles can't handle that

Yes they fucking can. Bethesda needs to learn to optimize their shit.

>what do you expect
good exploration with streamlined RPG mechanics and boring fantasy setting
>what do you want
CHIM

I want ACTUAL ROLE PLAYING

REDGUARDS ARE BLACK
B L A C K

Attached: 1556659392916.png (590x595, 894K)

>what do i want
All I know is it better take place in highrock. If its in niggerfell and about niggergaurds,I won't buy the game. I'm tired of the propaganda and the pandering. Just look as Cyberpunk and its super 1000 iq Haitian hacker niggers. I'm TIRED of all the nigger fetishization.

what do you mean by that?

You just said the purpose.

actual textbook definition of based
literally and figurativel alike
completely and unironically

t. incel

unironically seek help

Expect: A shit game that you retards will lap up anyway.
Want: For you retards to not lap this shit up for a change so Bethesda will finally have to either get their shit together or die, but we all know that's not happening.

Attached: 1531745573699.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

best post ever made on this board

cringe/normies/women

>normies
Okay, you can go back to twitter now, your falseflag isn't working

>want
At least decent writing, a complete gameplay overhaul, good modding support. It'd be fun to see Bethesda move the series back to its original scope, and I almost get the feeling that that is what they're referring to when they talk about having new technology. I extrapolate that from the fact that Todd claims Bethesda is 'uniquely positioned' to pull off a space game, and that tells me that they think they've got what it takes to procedurally generate an entire galaxy in a non-terrible fashion.

This relies on Bethesda not being astronomically lazy and on Todd not being a liar, so that's probably a bit too optimistic.

>expect
It's hard. Based on how the series has been going, I'll have to say it'll probably be even more dumbed down. I also fear they'll try to fuck with the modding community with paid mods garbage.

Oh and it will be buggy as fuck.

normalfags pls go

This. All Bethesda is good for is tarnishing their own already poor reputation.

>want
What Fallout NV was to Fallout 3
>expect
What Fallout 4 was to Fallout 3

So you are 13 and edgy.
Got it.

im not buying it

Considering that's set it Hammerfell we still will have shouts, but refurbished in the form of sword singing.

cringe

Ech, can't wait for the we wuz memes.

yeah and since it's set in a big ass desert, instead of draugr caves it's gonna be mummy caves

this, but unironically

>what do you expect
Slightly bigger cities
Even more casualized gameplay
Modding to be restricted so Bethesda can shove their mod store down our throats
>what do you want
Titty mods to be as good as they are in Skyrim

lmao what's wrong with you

>What I want
A more immersive experience with a Morrowind like magic system
>What I expect
Nothing, so I won't be disappointed

>what do you expect
buggy mess
>what do you want
good combat
mute protagonist
new engine

Extremely BASED

I want a game wehere the based imperium wrecks the disgusting altmer

Is Skyrim even good? Why do you guys like it? I've been playing it on PSVR and it's been... fine. Pretty boring and feels thin. There's a lot of shit to do... but no reason to do it

based