What are the best video games that take place in Hong Kong?

What are the best video games that take place in Hong Kong?

Attached: THub_Pfzmv-SGcNVKRFfFZKIF8Af0Ho5WrOuqB2kKwo.jpg (1920x1152, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzA8X1gj664
youtube.com/watch?v=PcQZ833zF8s
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-08/china-warns-u-s-after-diplomat-meets-with-prominent-protesters
youtube.com/watch?v=eOj_TVeRGAs
youtube.com/watch?v=eVjBLM-tzBU
youtube.com/watch?v=882HxZBEOLo
youtube.com/watch?v=dMNL5GDHb78
youtube.com/watch?v=0ITVOlIGzOw
doi.org/10.1080/1369118X.2018.1476576
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hong Kong 97

youtube.com/watch?v=yzA8X1gj664

>We cyberpunk now

Maken X/Shao, sorta.

Sleeping Dogs

Attached: Stranglehold.jpg (284x351, 16K)

Videogames where characters hold guns like those two goobers on the right are always good, there's something about unique poses and animations that always gives me good vibes about games before having even played them.

>Baton and small, arm-mounted shield
>those gun holding poses
>gas masks and open helmets
Thats some aesthetic stuffs

There is top-notch Shanghai in Kane and Lynch 2, game is worth trying for aesthetics alone.

I highly suspect we'll see Tiananmen Square 2.0 before the year is out and we'll only know about it days or weeks after when someone finally uploads partial footage they smuggled out of the country as tanks rolled in and the military started shooting

Thats pretty kino

QFT

The Kowloon mission in Black Ops was great

whats even going on there to begin with?

Was gonna say Kane and Lynch but maybe I'm misremembering - was there a scene in HK in the first one?
Awesome soundtrack though. Jesper Kyd is so good.

Shadowrun Hong Kong

youtube.com/watch?v=PcQZ833zF8s

Attached: 1562829569752.jpg (512x512, 19K)

no it had japan levels, a night club and a skyscraper

don't worry about it

>LESS LETHAL

kino

Sleeping Dogs

HK is tired of china's shit and protesters literally rather have britain back than stay under china's rule.
china is cracking down hard

SHIIIIEEEEELD WAAAALL

Attached: 190901150844-hong-kong-0831-05-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 53K)

>cleric scracifile to save the team member

Arab Spring 2.0, there's reason all the protesters glow in the dark

>inb4 winnie the pooh

I hate the mainland as much as anyone but don't be naive

Attached: 4637837.jpg (448x504, 27K)

pick your main to fight against the establishment Yea Forums

Attached: 190825194435-08-hong-kong-protest-0825-exlarge-169.png (780x438, 603K)

Explain for a smoothbrain. CIA is funding the protests? Because of the US-China trade war?

I feel bad for them, it's obvious this can't accomplish anything long term, China is patient and will just wait for 2047.

dude in back with big stick

NGOs are funding them, thats for sure. There’re footages
Uironically the more destabilized HK is, the more ‘Murica is happy. Its also why the yellow vest protest in France wasnt covered much, but HK protest is everywhere

>broke
Drumpf is having a hissy fit with China and demanded the CIA cause some trouble in Hong Kong to being China back to the negotiating table in a way that will benefit Isr- US Trade

>woke
CIA contacts are working in tandem with the Chinese government to cause a false-flag crisis situation whereby Beijing can move in and take controls all the while brainlets will blame the Trump administration while at the same time benefiting from it. In return, the CIA has expanded intelligence networks in Chinese-influenced regions to aid in their ongoing operations.

Attached: 1541704463473.jpg (1002x857, 69K)

Shadowrun: Hong Kong

Why is the US ambassador meeting with protesters bros?

Attached: feed on my long schlong.jpg (500x478, 45K)

I'd believe it if it didn't require me to have any faith in the CIA not being a bunch of incompetent stooges. It must be some 3rd party with the same gameplan.

napping canines

>basically HK was a britbong colony for 100 years till 1997
>Kongers were OK to be handed back to China under a 1 country 2 systems policy, with China retainer a 1 party dictatorship and democracy in Hong Kong
>some time later: turns out the 1c2s was a lie, China kidnaps booksellers who sells critical books of china, and detain critics regularly, no real democracy either (you're allowed to vote for pro-beijing candidate hand picked by the Chinese overlords)
>current day: China tries to force an extradition law, based on some excuse. Most Kongers were afraid this meant critics of Winnie the Pooh could just be delivered to the Chinese government and be convicted

All this and more led to the current protests. The current Chief Exec of HK, Carrie Lam, is just a puppet of winnie the pooh

She likes the chink dick

I think deus ex human revolution had a Hong Kong level.

That's Shanghai, Hong Kong is in the first Deus Ex

Eh, Vietnam and Irag started with falseflag attackswell enough. CIA can definitely do these shit
Don’t underestimate these fucks when it come to money and influence

>MONG KOK
Based name.

True enough.

Should have taken care of those fuckin' ugly reds when we had the chance.

Not to mention Intelligence agencies are very large establishments with multiple contacts from other organisations. They know how to develop competent Task Forces for difficult missions. The shit you hear from militaryfags about 'Clowns In Action' is newbies and gruntwork levels operatives.

CIA backs up a bunch of libniggers. See the same scenarios in Ukraine, Lybia, Syria, Iran (failed), many attempts in Russia and so on.

>those shotguns
now that is propaganda at work, any pump action shotgun can fire less lethal projectiles.

Attached: 0650c532-b359-11e9-8f9c-a6398a9f90a9_image_hires_210748.jpg (3265x2097, 2.18M)

>NGOs are funding them, thats for sure. There’re footages
Footage of funding? You for real there, Chang?

at this point China would literally remove all citizens of HK and replace them with mainland chinks rather than giving in

>t. wumao parroting english terms and hoping they make sense

Weihan I know you're in this thread

>wumao
Not him but what's that?

t. cianigger

Attached: twistedgame.png (955x471, 119K)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-08/china-warns-u-s-after-diplomat-meets-with-prominent-protesters
Just a reminder that these ((((protesters)))) are nothing more than jobless teens who've been drinking too much onions. Nobody there gives a shit about the things they're supposedly protesting.
The tl;dr is basically some Taiwanese faggot killed a chick in Taiwan and fled to Honk Kong. Chinks want to extradite him to mainland, but can't. So they propose pass a law to extradite him and also for future, as well as past, such cases. Since HK is like a safe haven for a bunch of millionaires and billionaires who stole a bunch of money and fled to HK. So they're now sponsoring these protests, with the help of US, to save their own asses.

+15 glowbucks were added to your bank account.

Attached: 1509917763013.png (650x925, 627K)

When this does turn to war it will be interesting to see who sides for or against china.

chinese shill that gets paid 50 cents per post from the CCP

>he didn't see the fat white mentally ill lefty during the train protest that got arrested

are you living rent free in your head, both china and US are playing proxy war with Hong Kong. China is sending in triads and undercover agents to beat up the protesters and dox them, US is paying the HK protest organizers and supplying them with equipment like hard hats, water etc. Now NGO groups are sending in foreigners to make it look like the entire world cares for HK.

imagine being this stupid to know about how the US/jews have a long history of destabilizing conflicts to overthrow governments

dumb mutts
Nobody wants to live under xi ping.
America is just as terrible as china

Boy, there sure is a lot of falseflagging in these threads...
They're getting real hip with the lingo, too. Terry would be spinning in his grave to see his phrases used by the people he hated.

Yet the only ones protesting are literal jobless libshits. Most people with jobs are telling them to fuck off because they're ruining the HK economy on top of fucking up property.

it's all about public perception

if you put nerf gun colors on it it's less evil in the eyes of retards

These are some great sources you're supplying.
It's a shame we've seen examples of the contrary, like the nurse with the Pepe sign who got her eye shot out.

Go back eating burgers cletus.

the US has nothing to gain from this supposed proxy war. in fact, they'd lose money supporting such a useless struggle. the US is just a convenient scapegoat for the CCP to gain overseas chinese supporters. especially after the idiotic trade war. you honestly think that by supporting HK, they'll be able to overthrow the CCP? thats some brainless wumao logic right there.

Just like you, I guess?
I mean, I can actually pull up sources youtube.com/watch?v=eOj_TVeRGAs
youtube.com/watch?v=eVjBLM-tzBU
youtube.com/watch?v=882HxZBEOLo
youtube.com/watch?v=dMNL5GDHb78

But I'm slav, дoлбoящep ты.

It's all about showing mainlanders that dissent is possible, which is why China is so interested in cracking skulls. "Yes it's possible, but do you want to end up as tank grease?"

>the US has nothing to gain from this supposed proxy war.
In a trade war? Are you fucking kidding me or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=0ITVOlIGzOw

I think as a slav, you're even less trustworthy. If there's any other country more willing to fight a proxy war than America, it is Russia.

He most likely is not because you are completely ignorant regarding at least one of those examples.

Also when you get the orders from your mainland superiors to start killing they won't expect the nerf-colored shotguns to fire buckshot or slugs

>the US has nothing to gain from this supposed proxy war.

>jew meets HK protest organizers
>jew gets btfo by chinese spies
>jew deletes twitter after being exposed
>drumpft tweet stop bullying jew she good girl just meeting with HK protestors OY VEY!

Attached: hk meeting marriot.jpg (800x633, 47K)

>US has nothing to gain
They have something to gain, just like with the continued intervention in the middle east. Destabilization, forcing China's image to be ruined on an international level so it's easier to make them into an "enemy", piss the chinks off, indirectly threaten China (see, we can create trouble in your own back yard if we wanted). ect.
I still am suspicious because the yellow vest demonstrations over here in paris got way less reported and that stuff wasn't peaceful either. It was anarchy also.
I might get shit on for saying this but I thought that Sleeping Dogs was great.

Not that guy, but the absolute DELUSION of amerisharts lmfao

Why is real life more cyberpunk than games?

Attached: 1567355907209.jpg (1150x1533, 327K)

>If there's any other country more willing to fight a proxy war than America, it is Russia.
A) nice argument with a lot of actual basis and analysis behind it. B) I don't have to be Russian to be able to speak Russian in a Post-Soviet country.

Attached: 1436417756593.jpg (1600x1200, 180K)

Likely story.

Literally a CCP shill, who gets paid to astroturf for the CCP while COINTELPROing anti-CCP dissent both in China and the entire global internet, also known as the 50 Cent Army because they get paid 50c per post

They absolutely operate here and definitely on Reddit as well

>tfw this pic looks more cyberpunk than Cyberpunk 2077 does
lmao cdpr BTFO

Likely story of what? Do you even know anything about post-USSR countries or are you just speaking out of your ass?

It's no different than the Russian troll farms where there's entire offices of people astroturfing.
What a fucking clown world we live in.

American /pol/niggers are mentally ill
Imagine thinking Yellow vest are some some of US-made protests.
And not because the people have been abused& lied to for 50 years and are fed up with it in a country where people don't bother voting anymore
The CIA is living rent free in your collective heads.

Attached: 527898bb598789fe6760241787c75d3c.png (1131x800, 1.17M)

and we only got the shitty parts of cyberpunk too

Literally nobody thinks that. Everybody thinks it's suspicious that it went on so under reported compared to the HK uprising.

>Imagine thinking Yellow vest are some some of US-made protests.
anime poster is a retard, wow who could have known
learn to read brainlet

Have either of these any kind of basis of proof? All I know is there are legit FBI/CIA agents larping on all kinds of chans. Those niggers have been caught or even outed themselves.

i bet you also believe that russians caused dissent in the US to shape their politics too. its nothing more than paranoid thinking. the US knows, hell, everyone knows that HK could end up being the next tiananmen. those bugmen arent going to back down, and to make things worse, they control their own social media services, they have their own isolated part of the internet. no country would logically back HK up if theyre against China

>it's suspicious that it went on so under reported compared to the HK uprising.
Because it didn't happen at the same time and the movement died down?

WENT dude
that's past tense

It went on for fucking weeks. Paris centre was a "warzone". They smashed shops, burnt cars, fought with the police, entire streets were blockaded. All while the Paris gov did jack shit to quell them in the meantime.

This.
The pose, the outfit, the abiance and the "less lethal" marking, everything is kino as fuck.
Why are mini revolutions so based ?
Les Gilets Jaunes had some pretty kino pics too.

Attached: DtaZiGjXcAAAFkN.jpg (960x640, 102K)

think about the long run. lets think what would happen to tariffs if, and i say IF, HK won independence for another 20 or so years.
>china reduces all tariffs on US goods
makes perfect sense

FBI recently outed themselves (they used screenshots of their own glowposts inciting violence and such on 8pol and forgot to remove the (You)s, when quoting themselves)

>Because it didn't happen at the same time
Time of the year now makes a difference for reporters?
>and the movement died down?
Nigger, unlike in HK right now. By this time there were multiple dead in the Yellow Vest protests and there was a lot more aggression on both sides.

Chinks are fucking subhuman animals

came here to say this, beat this game twice

Fuck off back to Moscow

>low-quality posts on imageboards must be a government conspiracy, how else can you explain shitposts
People actually think like this.

that's because french people rioting is a common occurrence, bet you foreigners never heard about Nuit Debout, which was the petit bourgeois version of the Yellow Vests 3 years ago

Any games where you fight against us funded terrorists?

No proof but there is evidence to prove the opposite. doi.org/10.1080/1369118X.2018.1476576

HK is a great economic hub for China. It's another dealt blow on the economy of China, which is always a plus for the US in this situation. And they get to destabilize the region some more, from a military perspective curbstomping Chinese influence in the region.

I still find pic related to be the most amusing one.

50 IQ post.

Attached: 1488905147264.png (1840x2402, 1.37M)

^ These two are the most likely situations: Hong Kong will be Tiananmen Squared, the population will be quietly and slowly replaced by mainland Chinese, and Hong Kongers and any sort of descending democratic or western influences will largely by removed from China entirely.
Lots of people sleep on Hong Kong, but places like it and Taiwan are extremely important to dismantling the Chinese Communist influence over Asia and converting them over to a more western compatible nation like Korea or Japan... Instead of this aggressive nation of inhuman, uncultured, dysfunctional unsympathetic mindless bugmen.

^ This is something that I would consider EXCELLENT disinformation because it's built on a perfectly rational basis of truth, but completely ignores the far greater implications of what China wants, what China will do, and perhaps (maybe not intentionally) ignores the fact that China is our enemy and Hong Kong is our friend and ally.
This is also really interesting: Because if such a thing is true and there's American allies on the ground contributing to subterfuge in support of Western political motives... Good?

Good.
Fuck China? Fuck them. Fuck Communists. They're the enemy, or did everyone just forget? China isn't our friend. China is a competitor. China is the ENEMY.

Attached: Anime_Wake_Up.gif (422x309, 447K)

>talks about disinfo
>starts going on a whataboutism scenario

Attached: ぞい.jpg (300x217, 14K)

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 83K)

Also, my enemy is the US. Fuck MUTT and their bootlickers.

fucking kek, I hadn't seen this before

Sadly there are no games where you crack Antifa skulls yet or I'd suggest that one

Chinks are fucking soulless insects

even reading through some of their posts, something about the wording always seems 'off'

Attached: how do you do fellow anons.jpg (1200x734, 163K)