Good morning Yea Forums

Good morning Yea Forums

I am a male game developer, with one popular game on Steam already and about to start work on my second.

I'd just like to announce that I will NEVER work with a woman on my games, the potential risk is just too great.

Thank you for reading, bye.

Attached: file.png (720x540, 672K)

do you realize how many women you just raped by posting this?

Based and redpilled.

Women aren’t so bad once you get to know us, you fucking coward.

The current climate is pretty bad, so I dont blame anyone that chooses this. Though never make it vocal that youre actively choosing not to work with women or else you'll get fucked harder.

Male hands typed that post

>all-male team - get accused of lack of diversity
>woman on team - get accused of rape

Attached: file.png (1080x810, 277K)

are you taking questions?
favorite game?

Deltarune is being made by Toby and a full team of women.

sure you will incel enjoy your make believe.

just fire all men and go for all female team, you won't even get called out on lack of diversity even if it's all white women

nice image LOL

Attached: 56984568.jpg (605x454, 78K)

You should never have a woman in your dev team regardless of political climate. Females do not like video games nor do they have any real feelings nor talents.

Not hiring us women is racist and illegal

Undertale/Deltarune is a gay "game" liked by tumblrinas. It makes sense for that to happen. Can't wait for Toby to get metoo'd and kills himself.

just make sure they're also all ugly and fat, or else you'll run into problems as well

based and toxoplasmosispilled

nice dude, keep doin what you're doing! virginity protected!

Holy fucking based

Biased and RedNeck

Based. If you're for real, I salute you.
However, there are a fair number of reasonably talented female artists that you might buy artwork/models/animations from at some point, would you count that as working with a woman on your games, even if she is just a remote contractor or straight up sells you a few assets?

Are you implying you'd only work with females to get laid? Holy incel!

If that's why game devs hire women, I guess the inevitable rape/sexual misconduct allegations start to make more sense.

Super Mario Galaxy

fuck you. We got to know you and got fucking destroyed for it. You don't deserve respect from us. Watching that kavanaugh shit and watching every woman i know go nuts about an elleged titty grab of a teenager to ruin a man taught me all i need to know about women. Fuck women. They are never to be trusted under any circumstanced. EVER! Women are fucking poison. "hurr durr have sex incel" yea i did, for decades regularly. Fucked a lot of women. When you learn the nature of women it's impossible to not hate them.

Guys, i don't wanna hate women but once you figure them out it's impossible not to. You can't go back. If you don't want to hate women don't dive into their psyche too far. Seriously.

No one cares faggot