Mouse Thread

You cannot debate this.

Attached: 1564680788954.jpg (1901x2201, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtt5qwYDasw
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-QI7-LY9Ul_DsVE4ZOqBQxqqqqrdJ04Ite8IY3AQMds/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everything on that list is cringe tier

I've used the same shitty OEM mouse that came with my PC from 15 years ago. I'm too scared to look for a new mouse. Anybody got any recommendations for a lightweight fingertip grip mouse?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtt5qwYDasw

Gaming mice are a meme it doesn't matter what mouse you use.

t. idiot

t. Every single one of his pc components has rgb lighting and GAMING in its name.

If you genuinely think a shitty $5 will perform the same as a mouse with a high end sensor, you objectively are a complete idiot.

rival 100 is literally all you need

>£150 for a mouse
Kek fuck off with that shit. I wouldn't pay that much for a controller why the fuck would I pay that much for a mouse?

time to update that list

Attached: SS tier.jpg (2000x1496, 497K)

I've been able to perform at high level play in shooters consistently with a shitty $5 mouse for years, what good would a high end mouse be?

>Wireless
LOL, I like my inputs registering the same day I make them thank you

B-but cables user! CABLES. That's so fucking 90's style start living in the CURRENT YEAR.

Thanks for proving you're a complete idiot that knows nothing.

he's not an idiot u r IDIOT idiot stupid head IDIOT!!!!

Where my zowie niggas at

Attached: 6000197085487.jpg (307x460, 10K)

>Playing on a toaster.
>Using an abysmal Logitech M510.
>On American "Broadband".
>Still reaming everything in my path.

I don't get it. Why do so many shit smears invest in 'performance' accessories and hardware? It wont help you against someone that's just genuinely good.

Why is this called the "Yea Forums official mouse chart" when it's only one retard making it and spamming it?
Nobody gives a shit.

congrats on getting scammed by the gaming jews

make sure to switch your mouse color to red, to represent how mad you are because you think expensive = good

How would you guys judge the Rival 500? Gonna assume shit-tier but i did get it cheap.

There's no point in arguing anymore, you've proven you're a complete moron that doesn't know what sensors are or how they work.

>logitech trash
>good
lol only a retard buys logicrap
guess we know what OP is

lower your sensitivity, scrub.
Extra buttons for altfire and melee on the mouse are nice though.

>Still reaming everything in my path.
Prove it.

I got a deathadder as a gift for christmas last year and the middle mouse button doesn't work half the time and I constantly have double clicking issues. I'm a poorfag so I can't afford a fancy mouse but I want one thatll last more than a year of constant use. Any recommendations?

non-meme list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-QI7-LY9Ul_DsVE4ZOqBQxqqqqrdJ04Ite8IY3AQMds/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

that mouse has shitty side buttons

my friend convinced me to get a razer naga
the stupid calibration thing doesn't work so sometimes the mouse just freezes in place for a few seconds or the liftoff goes fucking wild

I miss my $15 logitech mouse

I had a logitec mouse too and it lasted for about 2 years, it was unironically better than the deathadder I got

>2
I had mine for 12

>g400s in f tier
bait list

the one I had before it lasted for like 5-6 years

Attached: soimouse.jpg (1170x840, 251K)

Right. I'm gonna put this out here again. Mionix naos is by far the best mouse Ive ever had. Very cheap too. Trust me, anons.

Why is the mouse i use not in SS Tier???

OUTRAGES REEEEEEEEEE

>had a Deathadder for 5 years now
>never gave me any trouble, still in great shape to this day
I dunno man, maybe you should just stop jzzing on your desk every night and maybe your equipment would work better

The viper should be s tier desu. It's Razer, true but the mouse is really nice to use

god tier

Everything about zowie is mediocre really, it's the shape that's so great

Anything wireless will do

I just use some shitty mouse I got for 15 dollars and destroy people like OP np. People obsessed with shit like this almost always garbage at games, it's like it's a law, dunno why.

Ive never understood what was wrong with the DeathAdder to make it always fall so low on these

>get a used MX Revolution from a friend in 2009
>despite being heavily used already it works flawlessly until this year, when it finally breaks in may
>haven't bought a new mouse since and just played on consoles so far
I can't get over it.

short lifespan

If you ever spent more than 5 bucks on a mouse, then unironically delete yourself.

>white is black

>corsair now in D-tier and below
what the fuck happened?

Eceleb with baby hands didn't like it

Prove he isn’t faggot

Who here /G402/

im glad someone finally outdid my shit tier list I made

Attached: actually accurate mouse tier list.png (3200x3368, 2.67M)

how often did you use it?

not any of those anons but I used my deathadder everyday for 5 months until it started getting fucky. i've heard of shorter and longer lifespans though.

i have a 5 years old Logitech m100 i bought for 10 euros and it's perfect

Now this is a good tier list.

>g400 LZ13333 or higher being left out entirely

it's like you HATE natural and good mice with flawless sensors

>literally has angle snapping
nice perfect sensor faggot

It wasn't a problem back then but suddenly it's a big deal. Shills gonna shill.

I have a G400s.
Yeah, it's not very good. Tracking is fucking shit but I've used it for so long I got used to it and I'm too lazy to get a new one.

post aim

what's wrong with the deathadder i've used the same one for like 10 years and never had to replace it.

I got a Model O, the left and right mouse buttons are very wobbly and the wheel squeks when scrolling down fast :

ITT : faggots who have never used a g502

So i bargained at ~40$?

Nigga now i want to replace my FK2 for an S2.. but no i will resist and wait for my FK to die on me.

>naga
>f tier
Nigga, if I can put my whole rotation on the mouse to clear up my other hand for a quick wank in between pulls i'm going to do it!

>fingertip grip mouse
Zowie FK or S1/2

My problem with mice is that I like having shitloads of side buttons.

Anything where movement is important but you have important keys beyond aim and fire, I prefer having them on my mouse. Like in titanfall where you have hopping and air control is important, but you also have a bunch of separate things like your pilot ability and grenades that you want to be able to seamlessly use while moving precisely. Two legit isn't enough.

>negative click latency
the mouse knows

also specs alone mean fuck all

>Buy zowie fk w/e.
It can't use buttons on both sides. Feels cheap and have double clicking problems and crap after a few months.
>Buy g502.
Buttons in shitty places. Crappy mousewheel stops working well after few months. Double clicking problems after a few months.

garbage don't know what to get now

Been playing Classic WoW all week with this. It's the perfect MMO mouse.

Attached: ROC-11-901-AS-imgs.jpg (960x3617, 426K)

Every day. Autism

Still rocking a 2012 death adder. Love this fucking mouse and the way it feels. Never had a single problem besides the side grips coming loose and MMB not working which I fixed.

Someone give me a mouse with multiple side buttons.
My current mouse has middle mouse click along with 2 side buttons. Very useful but occasionally need more. Ideally a mouse I won't have to repurchase in 6 months because of quality control.

>YOUR DRAWING OF THIS IN PAINT

Attached: FK2.png (900x900, 23K)

I've used a Scimitar for like 4 years now, never used anything else actually. What do you consider to be wrong with it?

Personally I like all the buttons on the side as I've got them programmed with a bunch of shortcuts for shit

what grip style do you have and what would you be playing?

FK2

Attached: FK2Lines.png (646x509, 12K)

Palm, Various games but mostly MMO.

g600, or if you dont want a moba mouse a g900, or a g502

I'll try it out, might also consider meme mouse posted, likely to drop to 50 during Jew Friday

yea roccat mice are top comfy, but the software for them doesnt work so I hope you dont mind the default dpi

g502

Attached: 1557809302495.png (900x900, 21K)

Attached: b100.png (849x707, 23K)

I use steelseries rival 110 fuck paying more than 50 quid for a mouse

>opto mechanical
Razer is copying 1990s General Motors distributors now? What the fuck?

>MS intellimouse is not on the list
>all that gaymer RGB trash
>Yea Forums """"""official"""""
I know /g/ has some retards, but this is too much
>inb4 this is Yea Forums not /g/
Consoletards dosent have a word in this, and its might why this list is so trash

>G400S
>shit
no, you explain YOURself fucker

what is this supposed to show again?

Attached: dm 1 pro s.png (900x900, 23K)

>mouse in d tier is the same as mouse in s tier except for shape and dumb wireless shit
What a terrible chart lol

>m-muh meme mouse is bad!!! no it isnt!! its the best mouse ever!
Suck my cock boomer, try using a mouse that doesnt have angle snapping and you might enjoy it

Why does it have such a low dpi though?

>implying shape doesnt matter
retard

>Every day
idiot

I got one when my mx518 died, not sure if I prefer it yet desu, infinite scrolling is great though.

G400 mice post LZ13333 don't have angle snapping

do your research or kill yourself brainlet

What whats wrong with a g400s? This is bullshit, I've had this mouse for years. Its immortal.

Shape is entirely down to personal preference.

Acer Swift 3 SF314-41-R2GU touchpad

Attached: mouse.png (1084x782, 16K)

this is OPs Yea Forums first post starter pack
>some shit that assumes Yea Forums does
>some "gg no re" line to back it up
all checks out

Attached: oijsdoisdfojisdvijpsavd.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: jesse.jpg (200x202, 12K)

Honestly MORE BUTTONS is always nice for making games into FAP-MODE experiences.

I use the Rival 500, has like 6 side buttons (out of a 15 total), but im pretty sure it is barely ever stocked anymore and there are probably cheaper/better mice with even more buttons. Honestly the nicest feature is that it saves your profile onto the mouse so you can use the same button assignments and (i think) macros on different computers without additional set-up. I did make use of the macro-feature when i revisited FFXI and used it to make "CTRL+[Number]" assignments for it.

That said, i AM the guy who asked about if it was good earlier who got it cheap and i have no idea how it is outside "Pretty comfy (Entirely Subjective) and has many buttons".

>wireless in top tier
>mx518 in bottom tier
b a i t

>be trackball fan
>doesn't sell in my country
Post superior trackballs for eurofags.

reminder based swole autist semphis empirically showed the gpro is the best mouse

t. Gregor

Sounds like some youtube shit, maybe you should stay there.

>make sure to switch your mouse color to red, to represent how mad you are
kek

>The 20 something zoomers guide to gaming mouses

G703 is great.

>t.

Attached: 1558226478655.png (832x1000, 433K)

bloody A70, it's just a backup until I get something better

Attached: Untitled.png (1142x1042, 32K)

So, where does the new Pro IntelliMouse fit into this chart? Decent?

Attached: MS_Pro_Intellimouse_1024x768a-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

Oh no my mouse is retarded

Attached: dont_think_about_perspective_too_much_pls.png (706x629, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM

Tell me out of character pls, is this a joke? Thanks

damn it stop leaving out the razer abyssus v2 it's a good fucking mouse

>Anything wireless above F tier
Do me a favor and make yourself a smoothir with bleach

I think your mouse has the autism

It does spend most of its time clicking on Yea Forums threads, I think you might be right user.

Guy just says it's a really good mouse

>Rocketjumpshill

I have the S1 and love it. The FK2 was too thin for me, there wasn't enough room for my ring and pinky finger it would get uncomfortable playing after a while. S1 is a slightly fatter, shorter FK2 so it fixes my problem, it fits my hand really nicely and I forget I'm using an ambi shape. The FK2 would be still be good for fingertip below 18cm hands. I tried an EC mouse but didn't feel like I could pick it up as well without the right side ledge.

a cheap chinese mice

Attached: dhhshsddh.png (1000x743, 14K)

Attached: mouse2.png (800x686, 55K)

Attached: 1510339490725.jpg (593x590, 88K)

>>negative click latency
>the mouse knows
when compared with the baseline mouse, did you even read the chart properly?

>finally someone post it
SS tier of course, its the true hidden gem.

X-Craft Tron 3000

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x648, 23K)

>ALLCACA

intriguing, tell me more...

>no trackballs
Its shit

deathadder

Attached: mouselines.png (951x644, 15K)

>unlabeled generic mouse that came with a shitty chase

Attached: file.png (1110x783, 31K)

I have a shitty logitech wireless mouse that has less than even the Target mouse, so I'll just explain myself.
I'm dirt poor and prefer being able to feed myself rather than getting memed into going out of my way to buy some pro-gaming mouse.

>S tier is a wireless mouse
>says there's no input lag
That's how you spot that an absolute brainlet made the list. This is like the wi-fi vs wired conversation in connections. Wireless won't have more input lag on average, but they will have a much less stable one than wired.

G Pro Wireless has rampant double-click issues because Logitech is using Chinese Omron switches which are shitty. It really sucks because that would be the perfect mouse otherwise.

I've been using a G700s for years now, it handles well but has some flaws. I never use wireless mode since I'm used to the cord tension, but the cord it comes with is a bit too stiff. The sensitivity buttons are also a clusterfuck and easy to accidentally hit, making it a pain in the ass to get it back to the way it was.

Is the new MX 518 any good? I used to like the old one, though obviously the sensor was shit by comparison.

Omron is made in Japan

>wireless
trash
>mouse without script button
trash

Mamba TE

Attached: mamba.png (846x683, 21K)

Omrons are Japanese and certainly better than say, Honeywell. I wonder if you can mod them out for Sanwas or something.

Anything with useless RGB bullshit needs to be removed from the list

They now have factories in China too. Look up D2F vs. D2FC. Japanese Omron are still good. Chinese Omrons are fucking awful which is what Logitech is using for a lot of their top end mice like the G Pro Wireless and G903.

>got a replacement g903 from logitech because my g900 scroll button fucked up
>awesome mouse, bought powerplay for wireless, basically perfect
>now 10 months later, switch in the left mouse button is failing
fucking hell logitech you make enough money just use the japanese switchs instead of chinese junk.

It has the same hero sensor as gpro. Also there's cord protector, my old one sometimes disconnects because it didn't have protection.

g102/203

Attached: mouse.jpg (1020x682, 47K)

why?

Attached: razer abyssus v2.png (900x900, 16K)

The fact that you put the g502 in D tier means I can completely disregard the rest of that shitty mouse chart.

Logitech G402

Attached: G402.png (800x600, 16K)

G402 Hyperion Fury

Attached: 240DPIlol.png (900x900, 11K)

How does it feel to be blind, idiot?

Corsair m95

Great mouse, especially for undetectable by anti-cheats mmo automation of tasks, but hardware macros are limited to a few minute long or tedious to make due to ms delays being stored in "shorts".

Attached: CorsairM95.png (608x433, 11K)

>shitting on based duck mouse
Fuck off contrarian faggot

You have angle-snapping like a motherfucker. That's atrocious.

Because you're an idiot who likes gamur shit, I know.

Because you want angle snapping enabled when drawing straight lines ?

Attached: WhatASurpriseFaggot.png (906x753, 213K)

You've missed the entire point of the exercise.

No. Fps players needing to justify their 200$ mouses when any office mouse with a mousepad will get same results.
If you are paying more than 50$ for a mouse that does not come with 10+ buttons bindable to macros/good profile management, you are in the same category as the audiophiles paying for gold plated connectors.

I'm tired of double click. I just want a mouse which works.