What is the most painless and efficient way to kill yourself in your favorite video game?

What is the most painless and efficient way to kill yourself in your favorite video game?

Attached: CB5F961B-9C03-4D3B-9E18-B32D85C9C7DB.png (600x600, 846K)

`kill

explode in console

Oddly enough, I don't think there is. The best would be to face a really high level boss and hope they slaughter you in one group hit. Atelier is kind of anti-painless and efficient.

I guess queuing into a raid fight alone or going to an overworld mob as a crafter in FFXIV.

Beg the gods to Uninstall me.

one time i went up to a big black guy and i said "hey cupcake lets dance" and i tried to do guiles flash kick but he caught my foot and punched me in the dick. i wanted him to kill me since i was suicidal at the time but instead he was nice, and he just kept asking why i wanted him to fight me. what a fucking stupid gorilla nigger

/Kill

Beat the game and get to the very end of the post-game after much trials and tribulations to finally kill yourself by stabbing yourself in the heart, which allow you to start NG+. Then get to the end of post-game again, and kill yourself from the last playthrough who's now the last boss.

Pressing q in postal

I'm a fan of Self-destruct in FFXIV

how do I press q irl

B

Attached: blastmask.jpg (250x150, 23K)

Fat Man pointed at the ground

Anything that depletes all your health in one frame.

Rocket to the wall.

Oh shit I can't read.
>in your favorite video game
A GEP rocket to the ground, I guess.

>The hacker freaks out and locks himself in a small cupboard, (such as a lift) assuming the lotus position and surrounded by a large pile of high explosives.
>The hacker then consumes all the berserk, genius and sight patches at once getting himself higher than the Pope.
>Totally stoned, he bangs two live frag grenades together.
>Later on some robots come past and wonder why the lift doors are bulging out like that.

plant a bunch of satchel charges at my feet and and blow em

blood loss

Falling.