Bloodstained

Now that the hype has died down, us non-crowdfunding suckers can benefit on the sales.

It's $20 at GameStop, so now you have no excus...
>Gutted "new" copy sold in a dirty/scuffed case
>Giving GameStop business
>Being harassed about a credit card
H-hopefully Best Buy will price match.

Attached: ThanksSudacris.jpg (588x660, 183K)

I live and suffer in Russia, so i can either buy new one for 40 usd or 30 for eshop one. Which one? I love igavanias but switch one seems fucked.

Buy it on PS4, a real man's console.

I sold my ps4 cause it was boring as fuck. I only have pc and switch now. I love handhelds and i play switch with my friends when we get drunk, what games can you play on ps4 like that? Fifa? No thanks.

>buggy Switch port

In all seriousness though, I really do hope a respectable store price matches. I don't feel like buying $50 worth of garbage to save myself the crappy $8 in shipping, before taxes.

The game was rushed out despite the delays, and the tiny team is probably in crunch mode trying to work on finishing the game and fixing the disasterous switch port.

The Switch version should probably be coming out NOW. It needed like 6 months to fix.

I ignored the warnings and got the Switch version. I hope they fix this. Also, what's up with these fucking bats?

Attached: 1559210423630.gif (560x315, 1.33M)

EEEEEEEEE

Bats? something wrong with them in your game?

I haven't played all that much yet, but it seems like bats dive-bomb you on almost every screen. It's kind of annoying, and seems like weird enemy placement considering there's already other enemies on screen. I'm guess they're meant to be the medusa heads of this game.

you haven't met the real medusa heads yet, the bats don't move quite the same is say the handheld igavanias but they have a self-consistent pattern you'll learn

Bats threw me off, but they have a pattern. They all dive down and then go straight, learn where each one is and wait for it to come at you and hit it.

Wasn't a great game, I would advise you not to bother especially if you played SotN, AoS, DoS.

Thanks just bought the ps4 version
any labor day deals on remnant or 1tb external hdds?

since this is a bloodstained thread does anyone know if user finished this?

Attached: 39.png (972x929, 697K)

Just wait until they've completely finished the Switch version. If it's still completely ass, don't even both giving them fucking money.

I hate to tell you this user but thats such a longstanding thing in castlevania that it has a fucking page on tv tropes under the name "goddamned bats"
They exist to annoy you if you simply hold right.

Have they fixed the switch version?

This game any good?

Gotta need uncensored version

Yeah.

Da

based Russkie
Last I heard the Switch version wasn't great but the devs were focusing on it. Maybe look into getting it on PC.