SHITCH PORT IS COMING I SWEAR JUST YOU WAIT SNOYS LOOK AT THIS BESTBUY CATALOGUE

SHITCH PORT IS COMING I SWEAR JUST YOU WAIT SNOYS LOOK AT THIS BESTBUY CATALOGUE

Attached: IMG_6888.jpg (720x708, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJF5Q2btPOY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most Switch owners are PChads who use it as a secondary device. And PChads have been able to play Persona 5 on emulators pretty much since release.

>Most Switch owners are PChads who use it as a secondary device
Do you have any evidence for this claim?

Attached: rooster.jpg (800x572, 73K)

Nintendo consoles are the easiest to emulate or homebrew.

meant for

>Most Switch owners are PChads who use it as a secondary device
yeah no

Personal experience
It's still way comfier to play on the actual console though. For starters, Nintendo actually has a usable controller designed by someone with basic knowledge of ergonomics, unlike Sony. And, unlike Sony, they have multiplayer games worth playing so having an actual Switch for online is useful. And handheld mode can be pretty comfy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 2.18.24 AM.png (1268x200, 68K)

>For starters, Nintendo actually has a usable controller designed by someone with basic knowledge of ergonomics,
>Digital Triggers

Yeah no

>personal experience
Not evidence.
>PS4, Xbone, OR a PC

F-, see me after class.

> t. retard
Digital triggers are superior to analog for literally every genre aside from racing. That's why people pay hundreds of dollars for scuf controllers with trigger stops that essentially turn analog triggers into digital ones.

>It's still way comfier to play on the actual console though. For starters, Nintendo actually has a usable controller designed by someone with basic knowledge of ergonomics, unlike Sony. And, unlike Sony, they have multiplayer games worth playing so having an actual Switch for online is useful. And handheld mode can be pretty comfy.

This entire statement is your opinion presented as objective fact and reeks of fanboyism. Imagine actually thinking playing persona 5 on an emulator is "comfier" than playing it on a PS4

I think pirating and homebrewing overpriced Nintendo games is "comfier" than giving them a cent. Happy? Oh wait shítendo doesn't even have games aside from ports

> Imagine actually thinking playing persona 5 on an emulator is "comfier" than playing it on a PS4
Imagine thinking playing it at 4k 60fps isn't better than playing it at 1080 30 with a piece of shit controller.

>Pchads
Plebbitor detected that imagine PC master race is not actually a scam. Everyone have a PC idiot but the games worth playing on PC are from like 3 generations ago

>most people who own switch use it as secondary console
>proof?
>*proof sent*
>F-, see me after class.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

>It's still way comfier to play on the actual console though. For starters, Nintendo actually has a usable controller designed by someone with basic knowledge of ergonomics
Said $70 controller can be used on PC, though

Attached: 1564839716948.png (500x500, 136K)

>60fps
>when a game is locked at 30
Obvious retard is obvious.

That even brain damaged plebbiors can tell PC is the best platform is a testament to how obvious its superiority is. 90% of games nowadays are multiplats and 90% of multiplats play best on PC

>when a game is locked at 30
>Obvious retard is obvious.
And without any surprise, snoyboys are too retarded to look up for 60fps patches.

Attached: 14e.gif (239x277, 278K)

>esl detected
opinion instantly discarded

youtube.com/watch?v=YJF5Q2btPOY
> He doesn't know
You see, on PC we have these things called mods that allow you to change the game to your liking. Not something a console tard would be smart enough to use though

Xchad here
Persona is a game for weeb incels, NOBODY cares about it lmao

Attached: 1537863462492.jpg (674x1024, 63K)

Lmao, nintendie going full retard, good luck playing sfv with that shit sticker and crappy triggers, oh wait you can't even play it on switch

Attached: 61pJB+GUOEL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 19K)

The 30 fps really did make the game look better, especially blended well with the artstyle.

Sony Pony at it again with the delusions of grandeur. The best version of SFV is on PC, try again.

>I-It's better when it's laggy

Attached: get a load of this guy.png (390x363, 132K)

> The 30 fps really did make the game look better
The ABSOLUTE STATE of coping Sonys

I played it on an emulator on pc with and without the patch. 60fps just makes it way too silky and un-cinematic