Final boss forces you to commit Sudoku

>final boss forces you to commit Sudoku

Attached: zoe-quinn.jpg (1400x1026, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sperm
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWz6Na0Pjo
youtube.com/watch?v=ibVpDhW6kDQ
imgur.com/pc4HRqk
twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1166846106132725767
archive.fo/xS3BF
archive.fo/a1huM
youtube.com/watch?v=SzN6KdQXvtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dragons Dogma?

I want to sniff Belle's feet.

Attached: EBNI31UXoAA65yK.jpg (1059x2118, 181K)

>words are force

Attached: BAFB0198-093B-49D8-9022-C6EFC843D669.jpg (931x524, 42K)

nigger

The shame of everyone knowing he had sex with it was too much.

daaaaaamn. forgot about this demon. what happened to her ultimately?

I wish it was illegal to post about assault on social media without prior submitting a report to the police.

WHO ELSE /ZOEGANG/ HERE

seethe more mobile retard

this is the type of argument we need front and center. well done user.

>I want to silence victims because I am an incel

It’s amazing how many people are willing to just hand the state their freedom so willingly. Fix your own problems, pussy. Stop relying on mommy and daddy government to save you.

Ironically woman are bringing themselves backwards with this shit so we need a law to protect them from their stupidity.

Attached: the_rewards_of_false_rape_claims.png (1025x2912, 1.14M)

she kinda hot ngl

Where does this bitch live anyways, did she get doxxed yet?

>Face down final boss.
>Game suddenly turns from a action game to a puzzle game.

Attached: wtf_am_i_reading.gif (430x360, 1.37M)

more like zoe gangbang

>Ironically woman are bringing themselves backwards with this shit so we need a law to protect them from their stupidity.

Attached: 1566762473001.jpg (879x755, 219K)

Frankly, why would anyone hire a woman?

So how many devs have been accused of sexual abuse in the past few days, 4 now?

>final boss casts obsession spell on you

Attached: 1566757885071.png (888x894, 520K)

you mean she should have raped him in revenge?

Victims can talk all they want, once they've submitted a report.If you haven't submitted a report, then you're not serous about the crime. This goes for any type of crime committed.

And we've seen what happens when someone tries to "fix" their own problems.

15 months in prison, she's trying to appeal to the supreme court

women will be replaced with artificial wombs, they are absolutely fucked and it's by their own undoing.

which ff was it? Seven or eight?

So you are triggered because he is right?

Who cares. As long as she fucks off for good then it's a win. All it costed was one furry retard.

Didn't you read the article sweetie? We're just going to hit you with a sex discrimination complaint xoxo

VOCAL CHORD PARASITE.

Attached: 33CB3D42-3668-487B-B2E5-D4A94A52D3E4.png (916x720, 1.06M)

Which one would you choose, Yea Forums?

Attached: r63 villians.png (2000x800, 617K)

>No argument

Attached: e91.jpg (2048x1536, 885K)

I think 5 at the moment, some of them have a bunch of accusers so I wouldnt 100% handwave all of the accusations

Spec ops the line

She needs to get raped for real.

the President

id live a quiet life with fem kira ngl

>So you are triggered because he is right?

Attached: 1547333968605.png (841x753, 941K)

>Fix your own problems, pussy.
This women aren't fixing their own problems still, they let the mobs do that for them.

>A bunch a woman wouldnt lie for no reason

Attached: BELIEVE.png (1682x85, 11K)

>cant even say he isnt trigggered
> has to rely on mimicking like a five year old
learn to bant nog

Attached: the worst b8.jpg (255x255, 7K)

>Choosing anyone but Sister Pussi

Attached: 1564108255689.png (499x516, 308K)

But you suck at math so you end up killing yourself...

So why has somebody made the same thread 30 times today?

did she say anything after deleting her twitter? is she just going to be out for a while and then come back quietly?

>final boss’ true form is your sister

Attached: C42A67F8-696A-4C11-87B7-56CF7B5ED9B5.jpg (333x334, 45K)

story?

yes

Am I just lucky or is the whole "MEN WALKING ON EGGSHELLS" thing just a meme for the most part? I work with men and women. In the last 10 years over a few jobs, I've never felt like I was walking on eggshells except when I just had a dick coworker or boss and even then just occasionally. How about not being a complete unprofessional dipshit and treating people with respect when you can and you don't have to worry about people accusing you of nonsense.
I feel like most people are hysterical. Also the small slice of video game development that you all see through these occasional stories doesn't represent most reality. I hope you guys realize this.

Attached: 1554719639934.jpg (500x508, 27K)

she told her suicidal bf to kill himself, then when he chickened and had second thoughts out she told him to follow through and actually do it, and he did
this was all over phone calls and text messages
it was a precedent setting court case that will likely be studied and referenced for years, if not decades

She's going to 100% insert herself and play the victim shortly. She's manipulative and not very clever.

>tell white guy to kill himself
>white guy raised to always obey womyn
>commits Picross3D Deluxe Edition

When she does come back make sure to call her a murderer and point out how much of a rapist hyprocrite she is. Remind her friends too who shielded her all this time.

Attached: zoe_wedding.png (562x978, 175K)

Lied and character defamation

DAMN Adam Sessler looks like THAT???

The point is that even if you aren't doing anything wrong someone could still just totally make something up.

>LeArN tO bAnT nOg

Attached: mockingspongebobbb.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>Boyfriend clinically depressed and on suicide watch
>Gf (the one who's pic is posted) actually talks him into committing suicide and mentally abuses him
>Bf kills himself, but police find phone with texts
>Gf arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter
>Dumb cunt thinks she will get off by claiming first amendment even though in this case it goes straight into the "don't scream fire in a crowded place" category

>dead memes
confirmed ten year old

Unless you can derive a sperm cell from a woman first, in which case men are doomed.

Attached: 17EF860F-F221-490E-8460-2BED451762D9.jpg (1125x1640, 714K)

It's mainly pathetic men who are already not open enough or willing to be open with women who are "walking on eggshells". Basically if you're a 'male feminist' or an 'ally' you are absolutely fucked.
The future belongs to the brave and the cunning, not the timid and weak

>>final boss forces you to commit Sudoku
>Not heroic party member sacrifices life to deal lethal blow to boss
Alec Holowka gave his life to fucking destroy the #MeToo movement in the gaming scene before it spawned into an unstoppable monster and ended Zoe's entire career. Do not mourn his death, but celebrate his sacrifice.

I remember this, she even looks like a psycho too.
Bitch is evil.

>Confirmed 10 year old

Attached: tenor (6).gif (220x220, 345K)

>Mice
yeah tell me about how you gain testosterone from eating raw onions again

YEAH RESETERA BABY MAKING OUR OWN KILL THEMSELVES ONE AT THE TIME

she's just after that hand user.

She'll be back claiming to be the REAL victim in this shitshow before the end of the month support my patreon

women dont produce sperm idiot

I bet you also think cloning humans is harder than cloning sheep

The fact of the matter is that we have vert few actual problems in western civilization so the ones we do have get heavily inflated, especially on the internet
Most people in day-to-day life will never encounter a mass shooting, a riot, or be on either side of rape

None, because r63 is gay as fuck.

>saying the phrase 'Dead meme'
>100 score and 19 more

Anything can happen, your roof can collapse on you while you sleep. What I'm saying is in real life, the vast majority of the time if you're not an asshole at work and do your shit with a certain level of professionalism, people won't just make crazy stuff up about you. And if they do, you can state your side reasonably and people will stick up for you.

I can't even comprehend anyone who actually knows me believing 100% right off the bat if someone else accused me of something wild.

Agreed. Just be a decent enough human and don't be a dick too much and you'll be fine. Women aren't actively trying to ruin your life, they got their own dumb shit to worry about.

They do. It only requires a man to identify as a woman.

>party member attempts acrifice to deal lethal blow
>attempt fails and boss escapes
honestly all that is gonna happen is shell come back in a week or two and her little posse will go on a tangent about how we are using a mans suicide as platform for out hate specch despite them doing the same with every mass shooting

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

You can try and see what she says here.

Attached: pegging bundy Primeape Twitter.png (618x600, 66K)

celeste dev
his (their) twitter is now locked

Attached: celeste.jpg (600x601, 87K)

There's no escape from this, Alec has utterly BTFO of Zoe and gamings #MeToo with his noble sacrifice. Zoe started gamergate & got an entire counter culture against SJWs & Trump into office. Literally the exact same fucking thing is happening all over again right before 2020. I'm telling you, it's fucking over.

Stem cells can hypothetically be used to create a sperm cell (or something like one that can be used to inseminate an egg) from a female. It's not possible with humans yet, but maybe someday.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sperm

I guess I'm out of the loop, why didn't it age well? Did he get accused too?

>people won't just make crazy stuff up about you. And if they do, you can state your side reasonably and people will stick up for you.
Yeah nah, agree with the rest of your post but once you get accused of something with something like of abuse against wahmmen you're literally marked for the rest of your career/life

>The world was changed for the better because a dumb bitch couldn't resist the dick
Truly the Helen of Troy of our times

>party member stabs you in the back

Attached: betrayal.png (613x240, 45K)

>she

What the hell does Nintendo think about this kind of stuff? I get they want indies because their hardware doesn’t allow AAA to develop on them, but the indie crowd is a incestuous hate pile or drama and controversy. Hell, the Japanese must hate working with indie westerners.

>The aggressive, physically stronger side of a species that makes up most of the law enforcement and military are doomed
Okay sweetie

You saying he should have killed her for libel or something?

>noble sacrifice
Oh fuck off, a man with mental issues ended his life because everyone wrote him off because of something that apparently happened years ago, theres nothing noble about this, its sad, and the media will try to cover up everything by saying "its gamuuuurgoats fault", theres no victory in loss of human life, and we sure as shit aint seeing a nuclear fallout over this. The best you can do put the same ammount of internet shame on people who cut ties with him as he had to endure on his own

no he means it didn't age well cause alec killed himself as a result of the people coming out saying he's basically a piece of shit

matt is a huge figure in the indie game dev community, celeste was a huge hit and they did a bunch of talks/rewards around it

>HURR DURR you're an incel because you want proof to verify claims before everyone ruins someones life/get's them killed.

Twatter kangaroo court shouldn't be a thing because of shit like this. It's innocent until proven guilty for a reason. Twatter kangaroo court is like backwoods tiny village law. People like you are regressive as fuck.

So there are no XX chromosomes in her?

Holy shit. Your brother just died. What the hell is the matter with you?

Isn't the election of Trump a perfect example of how these allegations don't mark someone for life in any meaningful way? It only excludes you from communities that give a shit about this sort of thing. Trump was evidently still supported by millions of Americans even though he was hit with all sorts of accusations, even though he talked about grabbing women by the pussy. Tens of millions of people shrugged. Again, it's only "woke" circles that care, and this board seriously overstates their power.

>if my brother hadnt been abusive we wouldnt have driven him to kill himself
what a cunt

Attached: when kurt brings the hentai folder instead of the question folder.jpg (576x536, 23K)

>Here's my money Zoe, thanks for killing my brother
>No problem Eileen, I will gladly accept

This fucking cult

Attached: 1551054249081.jpg (193x245, 10K)

what is power dynamics?

>t. seething tranny terrified of the coming storm
It's over, Zoe couldn't help but instigate an even bigger shitstorm than gamergate, right before 2020 elections as well. It's like pottery.

There’s got to be more with this bitch

So you would support a family member who was guilty of abusing someone?

youtube.com/watch?v=vaWz6Na0Pjo

>70 years later as humanity is still fucked
youtube.com/watch?v=ibVpDhW6kDQ
Reading all the tweet and eulogies really tires a man out. Never would have though zoe and alecs' family were so cold blooded.

Attached: 1462476947667.jpg (422x418, 55K)

No, but a person's word isn't proof that they were abusing someone.

>It's like pottery.
No, just more proof she's on the kike payroll. I don't know what's worse, how brazen (((they))) are getting with their manipulations or how people don't seem to see or care about it.

There won't be nuclear fallout because the entire fallout happened the moment he died. Where we are right now is the nuclear winter where the burgeoning video game #Metoo is a smoldering ash we get to see people like Zoe and that cunt of a "sister" scramble away

>shocked but not surprised
When the bullshit reaches maximum levels

i would want hard evidence rather than hearsay
which is all you catladys have atm
especially if its a brother or sister because family is supposed to look out for one another

I'm sure you know more about the situation than his own fucking sister. You literally have zero reason to believe he's innocent, other than misogyny.

Damn dude Jonathan had huge titties.

Trump has the only thing more powerful than a legion of brainwashed followers, exorbitant amounts of money

It's fake you thundering fucking retards. Why do you eat shit up without doing a lick of fucking research?

Jesus fucking christ the stupidity.

I have zero reason to believe he's guilty.

Ohhh this is good bait, until the end. You overdid it a bit. Have a (You) for effort though.

How about the presumption of innocence out justice system is founded upon?

Clown world user.

Attached: 1564518312102.jpg (450x407, 65K)

>trying to appeal to supreme fucking court over 15 months in some cushie low sec women's prison

rofl, jesus christ. Literally helped drive your suicidal bf to kill himself, you get a bullshit slap on the wrist like 15 months, and you have the gall to try and waste the supreme courts time. Fuck me.

Attached: 1455001858584.png (572x380, 356K)

Zoe Quinn has raped me before, please believe me. I'll share all on Twitter soon

Her twitter is locked

how about no evidence to back up your claims?

Attached: jc.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Attached: 1567402542212.png (861x3035, 1.01M)

>and alecs' family were so cold blooded.
....the sister tweet is fake you mongoloid

Female Diavolo. I know her identity, so she can't let me go, so she takes me in as her sex slave/husband, title depending on her mood at the time.

Attached: 1469170593638.jpg (848x1200, 1.25M)

>killing yourself over any reason
Why? Even if I was homeless I still wouldn't kill myself. There is a chance you can always come back from a bad situation, but you can't come back from death

Attached: 1567319304922.png (728x899, 236K)

The same "sister" who immediately condemned her own brother despite providing no evidence to back up the idea that he is a sexual assaulter? The same "sister" who then after he died tried to brush away her fault in his suicide? The same "sister" who used her own brother's suicide to STILL shill in favor of her friends?

Ah yes her abandoning her brother was fake all along. He obviously didn't commit suicide over people turning their backs on him.

Racist fuck

IT'S A FAKE TWEET YOU FUCKING MONGS STOP FALLING FOR EVERYTHING EVERY DUMB NIGGER POSTS

beta AND depressed

I guess I had the brains enough to check it out before she locked it. I also don't trust everything on the internet like a spoonfed retard.

can't openly defy the cult i'm sure he's happy that his brother got sacrificed

Attached: 1560366198269.gif (220x233, 273K)

Makes game about overcoming suicidal depression, throws guy under bus for accusations made by grifter who is a known liar.

Guy was depressed and kills himself when he loses his job and any support due to said lies.

I'm so glad I never bought Celeste, will never give these fuckers another penny (bought Towerfall sadly)

living is overrated.

because people that kill themselves don't want to come back. Death at that point is a catharsis.

>but you can't come back from death
that's the point
most suicides happen because someone got somewhere, and then got knocked down, and instead of going on that journey again, this time with baggage, they'd rather peace out

There's a chance you could win the lottery, too
Sometimes it's smarter to just cut your losses

excepy he wasnt guilty, he was only accused

>I was shocked but not surprised
Wait, what ?

It's fucking real you mongoloid braindead retard, how do you think I got that screenshot. Holy fucking shit the stupidity.

>Anything can happen, your roof can collapse on you while you sleep. What I'm saying is in real life, the vast majority of the time if you're not an asshole at work and do your shit with a certain level of professionalism, people won't just make crazy stuff up about you. And if they do, you can state your side reasonably and people will stick up for you.
>I can't even comprehend anyone who actually knows me believing 100% right off the bat if someone else accused me of something wild.
>Agreed. Just be a decent enough human and don't be a dick too much and you'll be fine. Women aren't actively trying to ruin your life, they got their own dumb shit to worry about.

Not sure about that. If you're in the media industry, you're fucked. Twitter mob doesn't care who you are.

Death by one owns hand is more honourable than a life of protracted misery.

There are a lot of people who would defend a loved one even if the loved one was in the wrong. I don't think it is that hard to understand that perspective.

It's a weasel way that retards try to say in order to act like the totally agree with accusing some poor guy of something he would never do. It's the classic "I KNEW IT SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM" shit

holy shit. a guy killed himself because people actually believed quinn?

if it was fake you surely have a proof?

World War 3 when?

I give it two weeks before she's back on twitter crying about those evil gaymers I guarantee you

People who kill themselves believe there is no chance of the situation getting better.
Think in the perspective of someone with a deadly incurable disease and the doctor tells them they will be in terrible pain and there's no way to alleviate the suffering outside of death.

there was never a case about shouting fire in a crowded theater, some justice said it to justify arresting someone for being against the draft during WW1

considering anita shilled for diverty when telling people to go to the suicide prevention center and this same bitch tried to pretend zoe wasnt at fault in the same tweet she told people her brother an hero'd himself and good old resetera upset that he "got away with it" by doing said an hero, i honestly wouldnt be suprised if it actually was real

Attached: honkity honkity chucklefucks.png (1600x916, 683K)

If the sister did all that it should be proof enough that he really was scum.

>Not reported as a suicide anywhere but Yea Forums
>no one told him to commit suicide
>numerous other people have now said he was abusive to them
>family said he was abusive and had problems
>place of employment said he would flip out and had serious issues
>"NOOOOOOO SHE LITERALLY EXECUTED HIM!"

Attached: 1543651325639.png (768x752, 168K)

ABANDON ALL DELUSIONS OF CONTROL!

Eileen you team killing bitch!

If you believed things were never going to get better, it has a kind of logic to it. See: It doesn't matter if it's not truth that the suffering will never stop, what matters is what the person believes.

Also there are other reasons a person could kill themselves. In Japan several men have killed themselves because suicide is covered under life insurance and their families received a cash payout for their deaths. I don't agree with it but I can see why that would be an attractive option for someone.

That's how you get vigilantes
>Wall street is filled with a bunch of cowards
Who knew

What, should she just have kept quiet about having been molested because the guy who did it might commit suicide? Which she had no way to know? I hope this doesn't stop other victims of abuse to come forward because they feel like they need to "protect" their abusers.

>sisters post claims alec has been getting rehab
even if he was a terrible awful person, he was getting help and becoming not that person

holding him over the fire for stuff hes trying to fix doesn't help

Accusations are not evidence.

>Not reported as a suicide anywhere but Yea Forums
learn to search instead of being spoonfed dumbass

Attached: image.png (701x550, 254K)

P U C C I
CHOCOLATE NUN TITTIES

I think everyone's the asshole here.

Seething tranny

BASED

Attached: BASTE.jpg (1759x1377, 1.4M)

She should have told the proper authorities instead of running to the emotional mob.

The presumption of innocence is to stop the state from throwing innocent people in prison or executing them. The baseline standard is different in civil court for a reason. There you're allowed to look at the available evidence and testimony and even without proof beyond a reasonable doubt, go "eh he probably did it". It's like how O.J Simpson won his criminal case because of the lack of sufficient evidence, but he was sued for "wrongful death" and still lost, paying millions of dollars to the victims because....c'mon, he did it.

Everyone demanding irrefutable proof is for some reason using court rules that only practically exist to prevent a government abuse of power, and applying it to rational discussions of events.

Alec Holowka had a mood disorder, his sister said he was being treated for it and has been treated for a long time, and that she believes his victims. The people who knew him went "yeah that fits". What's so hard to believe? If he didn't do it, that requires dozens of people including his own sister to psychopathically lie. Or...or it's true. The latter is without question the most probable scenario, even if it was insufficient evidence for the state to prosecute.

This is truly a heartbreaking story. She’s seriously lucky she didn’t accuse someone more unstable then Alec.

thats just the internet in general

dilate

and she has a legion on twitter who attacked him

Believing any word that comes out of Quinn when she's a known liar and manipulator

Attached: girl who cries wolf.jpg (901x1024, 98K)

fucking Nyx

he killed himself?
lmao what a fag

i doubt anyone can abuse the ZQ

I don't even understand what these pictures are supposed to prove

SUICIDE GANG SUICIDE GANG!

>Trusting people who's job it is to actually investigate crimes with an accusation of 'lol he raped me lmao' when you want to destroy a guys life as quickly as possible
Same this as why all the kavanaugh accusers went to the press instead of the investigators. When they were actually investigated, it was found that every single one of them was a liar

ALL FEMINISTS ARE CHILD ABUSERS

Quinn knows better than anyone else how much false accusations can harm a person and I find it unimaginable that she'd like about something about that, knowing how much she herself suffered under it.

>tranny resorts to Yea Forums tactics

Attached: 1567195297288.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

My only question is that I can see likeminded people change their sides if given proper evidence. Why is fucking most of twitter having their blinders fucking on? Does no one want the truth? Just stop fucking taking sides for 5 minutes and look for facts to find the truth.

Man FUCK TWITTER. At least you guys have mixed reactions to things and don't circlejerk in mini threads.

Ay lesbians I am a woman now too, lemme smash

>Unironically defending court of public opinion
Your either a troll or a special kind of retarded

what the fuck happened
why do i keep seeing threads about this thot?
give me a quick rundown

mass effect andromeda?

>Not taking the gaypill to escape the woman and tranny menace

If you work at a low tier position where you ain't earning much is rare, but imagine someone worth millions. If I worked in wall street and was worth a couple of mil you wouldn't catch me with a woman alone unless there are cameras microphones and at least two other men there.

You don't need sperm, you don't need stem cells either, you can inseminate an egg with just a modified skin cell. Conversely you don't even need eggs, you can turn skin cells into ovum as well. So if artificial wombs are ever mastered as a technology, you don't need women either.

Allow me to remind you

Attached: 036EFDB7-E4EF-4BC3-8EF3-A0D959844C2F.jpg (1242x1489, 779K)

hitler destroyed the west with is autistic incel retardation

Yeah, because the police always take sexual assault cases seriously, right? You know how many rapists get away with their crimes? The only people who fear "the emotional mob" are those who are guilty.

bitch known for lying and accidentally causing the biggest videogame related shitshow in years claimed a despressed indieshit dev raped her and was harassed into an heroing himself by crazy feminists incluidng sister

>gaypill
Faggots are absolutely insufferable to be around.

nice try HIV

the normal format would be repeating the lines with a soijack picture implying you're the person as an insult

Attached: 1565286022725.png (644x800, 43K)

>thot makes 10 year old allegation against Jeremy Seoule
>zoequinn, with a hemorrhaging patreon, decides to hop on the bandwagon of bullshit
>claims alec holokawa (night in the woods dev) was a real big meany to her and treated her like a bowling ball
>legions eat it up
>alec commits suicide

Okay, how many rapes per second is happening, and provable rapes not "we think rape is happening"

Attached: girls are very powerful and i am afraid of them.png (1019x1017, 1019K)

you are a murderer

rather 1000 rapists get away then 1 innocent DIE

>the normal format would be repeating the lines with a soijack picture implying you're the person as an insult

Attached: doublepointSoy.png (760x792, 59K)

You forgot to add
>Accusations in Vidya quietly end as news moves onto cover 2077

look, at the end of the day the crux of the issue is how that one post (picture) could destroy a persons career and reputation; forget the mental complexes alec had, or whether or not what zoe quinn said was true or not; it goes beyond them

Attached: 1566888668311.png (1096x1563, 1.82M)

i'm happy with the wholesome 6/10 gf pill

>Yeah, because the police always take sexual assault cases seriously, right?
They take them seriously as long as you provide evidence, you delusional transvestite.
>You know how many rapists get away with their crimes?
I don't and neither do you.

The police wouldn't stop him from continuing a successful career in game development. Here's the simple fact: even if you suppose that he really did assault her, there's no proof to convict him and the police wouldn't interfere beyond that, they'd just put it in a file somewhere.

The only practical way to ensure he can't "get away with it", and/or to protect other women from a dangerous man, is to get the word out publicly. It didn't have to be on Twitter, it could've been private channels like directly contacting the people he works with. But "go to the police" doesn't work because they aren't equipped for this, period. They are an imperfect institution. The only way women could make sure they always have proof is if they record every time they have sex and also just whenever they're with someone else, just in case.

>>The aggressive, physically stronger side of a species that makes up most of the law enforcement and military are doomed
Unnecessary if the whole race is female.

Why would the strong fear the weak?

Without the makeup she’s not attractive. That being is fugg the shid outta Belle, for the clout

I'm not a religious man but if there's truly one creature on this mortal realm that doesn't possess a soul, it's her. It wouldn't surprise me if she was hewn from a blob of cooled magma that seeped out of Satan's bathtub.

That's a good alternative.

anglo's ruined europe hitler died in 1945

I still don't get all the game dev/journalist circle fags evoking gamergate to garner sympathy for her.
Like, in this case she did EXACTLY what Eron did (just without evidence), except this time it ended in a suicide. Can you imagine if Zoe killed herself after gamergate and someone OH MAN IT SUCKS SHE DIED BUT WHAT REALLY SUCKS IS NOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO USE THIS TO ATTACK ERON. They would get fucking eviscerated. I legit don't know if they're too retarded to see the hypocrisy or they're all just sociopaths who don't care.

id rather avoid all the bs and take the die alone pill

Based and family pilled

Attached: 1567335709290.png (2543x2046, 706K)

Why are SJW and Twitter mobs so closed minded?

>Unironically defending lynching
How does it feel to be one in the same to the guys who hanged blacks in the south?

>I’m not a religious man
And therein lies the problem

Zoe is so thicc I wish she was my mommygf bros...

>The only practical way to ensure he can't "get away with it", and/or to protect other women from a dangerous man, is to get the word out publicly.
This is all hinging on the word of one person though. Should we allow one person to have that much power?

Persona 3 is the last good Persona. prove me wrong.
protip: you fucking can't

NO STOP IT

Attached: 1564174499501.jpg (196x250, 15K)

Imagine being a liberal male feminist ally who still gets thrown under the bus and destroyed by his own after being #metoo'd.
That's probably why he ultimately killed himself. His entire community and all the people he ever connected with cut him off and declared him a pariah for life. No apology would have ever been enough. His life as a liberal SJW was over for good and he knew of no other way to live.

He might still be alive if he had even one friend outside the social justice echo chamber who would have still been there for him to tell him that there is life outside liberal indie dev scenes.

Attached: alec-holowka.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Twitter is a garbage dump made so that people could embarrass themselves for all to see. It's like if Yea Forums had user names

Are you saying those black people weren't guilty of "Being Constantly and Repeatedly Black While in the South?"

they are so used to screaming so loud until they get what they want and coprations believe vocal=majority its a dngerous combo

Persona 4 is. Persona 5 was okay but they're starting to "cater"

so you support ruining people's lives with absolutely no evidence, great.

Hope it never happens to you, user.

It's not about public opinion, it's about rationally evaluating the probability of something having occurred. Criminal court demands a very, very high degree of certainty because the consequences are the deprivation of your rights via imprisonment. Civil court demands a lower degree of certainty because the consequences are only monetary. The probability threshold needed for sending out a tweet saying you believe the accuser? Ehh, not too high really, compared to the other two aforementioned things. People are insane for applying the criminal court degree of certainty to social media engagement.

>Imagine being a liberal male feminist ally who still gets thrown under the bus and destroyed by his own after being #metoo'd.
I don't really, most of the time male "Ally's" are either all the things they accuse other men of being, or are so pathetic that they can't see why surrounding themselves with people that hate them is bad

ZOE LIED
ALEC DIED

that doujin some heavy shit

Is there actually any discussion on /pol/ like on here? I'm surprised people are insightful here and actually don't mind looking at both sides.

Ring me up when women are willing to take up all those construction, coal mining and sewer cleaning jobs.

Attached: 2_B-EmuA9JC2DVuNVYr_-YlM2SMQgxaKZnFTucnVBCc.jpg (583x960, 87K)

>Hi Zoe, thanks for killing my brother, please accept this donation
>Thanks Eileen I will gladly accept

This cultist mentality

i started work at a very laid back place and i couldn't imagine an atmosphere like that could exist
then i switched over to a multinational corp and it was exactly as bad as these threads make it out to be
it's hard to imagine this shit exists when you aren't in it

>sexual assault
>rape
>social media engagement

are you fucking retarded? You don't send a lynch mob after people. Twatter is already full of people who are willing to get people fired for having the wrong opinion. Why do you support this shit? Are you trying to woo over a SJW girl and you're trying to win brownie points with her?

I just don't understand this absolute lack of critical thinking.

Imagine I had any sort of following and accusing you of something on twitter. No dates, locations, or anything specific that could actually help in any kind of investigation. Would you be ok with my mob tearing your life apart because something may have happened even though I'm 100% lying?

Persona 4 is the reason why the sereis got to shit.

I hope I can find a place where it's laid back. I've been through many jobs and most of them were cutthroat or the customers wanted to sic at you the first chance they get.

Doesn't help my parents hates their jobs, my siblings hates their jobs. Fuck I feel like I'm cursed.

>"After rationally evaluating the probability of something having occurred, we have decided these two black guys raped Mary Ann despite her not being anywhere near them!"

Attached: lynch-db2a1722a61a2ea2e98a0cc7e20300a12023b7af-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 106K)

used to be now its mostly just autistic screeching after every fucking outlet picked up on it and started acting like it was the digital age beer hall putsch

So like Yea Forums.

holy shit she's going to get out in a few months? is she going to team up with zoe?

Persona 4 golden I can agree with you. Persona 4 OG was good though.

Pic related btw.

Attached: file_6.png (1891x226, 108K)

I don't think she has served yet.

To be fair to him, the vast majority of research done on mice is completely non-applicable to human beings and totally irrelevant to anybody.

i started in a big corp shit was hell i'm glad i moved to something smaller

Not all the time. When ProJared scandal came out I saw a lot of back and forth between both sides on here.

>basedboy dies and takes a onions movement down with him

I’d call that a victory

I don't think the problem is that we believe women by default. Sexual assault is very common and if a woman in my personal life tells me she was assaulted, I'd believe her. I really think the problem is social media in general. It can be weaponized, it shouldn't be. I believe Zoe, but I think the common ground I have with a lot of people here is that a person shouldn't be able to direct the scorn of thousands of people towards another. Again, I think Zoe is telling the truth, but she got to give out a punishment at her own discretion and it's such a recently invented sort of power that there are no laws to cover it. I think social media is a seriously dangerous thing. The lesson isn't to never trust women, the lesson is to be very careful if you associate with someone who is highly visible on social media.

>you can't come back from death

IS THAT A CHALLENGE?

1 everyone is user
2 reach is smaller (by a metric ton)
3 it has back and forth discussion
you can go back to resetera now

>Suffer with women and trannies.
Or
>Suffer with ruptured anus/dick rot/AIDS.
YOU. JUST. CANT. WIN.

Attached: 1567393545275m.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

the internet allows for the local lunatic to grow and prosper with every other lunatic in the world

From all the twitter posts linked here. It's 100% their format. With Yea Forums it's typically a smug anime and then that's that, but you can get a (You) out of these twittards for every reply.

the weird thing is that both places were staffed with very similar people, so i'm not sure what made the difference
the small company's owner was an old fashioned gentleman (or shitlord if you ask tumblr) who didn't give a shit about 'misconduct' allegations, but there must've been more to than, people weren't at each other's throats in general

>Trustfund kid
>Worked as a sex worker under the name Locke Valentine
>Lies to photographer about a bunch of stuff. Gets labelled as their worst client ever
>Spends time in a Something Awful sub forum involving herself with the doxing, harassing and SWATting of other posters
>Got a foot in the games industry by sleeping with developers and journalists
>Gets game greenlit with false 'harrasment' claims
>Uses Robin Williams suicide and journalist friends to get attention for her game
>Sabotaged Polaris Reality Show Game Jam placed the blame on Jon Tron, costing Disney over half a million
>Had her minions Dox a feminist game jam charity for fighting women with cancer
>Molests Wolf Wozriak at Phil Fish's wedding
>Is revealed by her ex boyfriend to be sleeping with a bunch of journalists causing Gamergate
>Gamergate pretty much kickstarts the new right
>has a cult following of beta orbiters at this point
>Goes on a journalist crying tour making claims of harassment
>Lies about being hacked by 4ch, 8ch and GG
>Lies in front of congress about her previous Doxing and swatting
>Teams up with Anita Sarkeesian to spread their lies to journalist websites, game developers and even the UN
>Founded the Crash Override Network, an anti-online harassment taskforce
>Uses the network to Dox and harass people.
>CON leaks reveal she was purposely harassing herself for sympathy points
>Right Winger Candice Owens later reveals Quinn personally contacted and lied to her to get her(Candice) to shut down her own anti-harassment project.
>Kickstarts a game staring some gay porn actor, never finishes the game, doesn't offer refunds, straight up abandons the project
>Takes a trip to Japan with kickstarter funds, spends time their in an expensive 4 bedroom suite
>announces shes running out of money despite Patreon funds
>Desite 'broke' conveniently comes up with story 'revealing' she was molested by NITW dev, he commits suicide after it makes him a pariah in the industry

unforced suicide is the purist form of freedom

Why do you believe a random stranger on the internet who is a known liar and manipulative cunt who has slept her way to where she is and has fucked over plenty of people before?

Only girls are afraid of maggots. Or any insect

you think you're above these Yea Forumsirgins but you're not, you're well below any rational thought... repeat these words in your head and own it: you're dumb as fuck

you do know there are other pills right?

Remember that UN disaster when all they did was essentially just embolden the censorship police, resulting in both Anita and Zoe to retract basically everything they said.
Also when is that movie coming out, it has been half a decade

It’s not fear it’s disgust. I don’t fear trash in a dumpster but I’d certainly be disgusted if it was placed where I had to interact with it

We need to get the police involved. She needs to be arrested for bullying someone to suicide.

Police arresting him would have ended his career in video games you fucking retard

Girls only want two things : 1. Attention 2. To be seen as a victim

Joey kwinn always seem to be engineering situations where he can be both, no?

Btw, didn't she have a rich boyfriend who was a colossal faggot?

I'd like to see proof beyond a reasonable doubt regarding all those claims about Zoe's character. Slept her way to where she is? I don't want circumstantial evidence like she slept with men in positions of power, I want definitive proof like a written agreement her career would benefit in exchange for sex. To just throw these baseless accusations out there without proof...you'd have to be scum.

What did she mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to her Yea Forums. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove her wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Yea Forums so much? Yea Forums BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me Yea Forumsros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was her endgame? Was it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think. Will you protect her smile Yea Forums? Just played this, what did I think of it? *blocks your path* Here's your controller bro! Oh no no no no no no *breathes in*. What the fuck were they thinking? Claim you're waifu! People fell for the OP meme. This is your thread for tonight. This is OP say something nice about her (male). *Inhales*

Mark of the Ninja!

Disgust is for weak men.
Maggots = protein.
Trash = resources.
All you sissies will die when men have to be men once more.

All her bfs were colossal faggots but she did have one that was rich at some point

You sound like an abo

And then I can sue them for slander

>Maggots = protein
>Trash = resources
And what value do faggots have?

>forces
Everyone trying to pin blame on her uses that logic where outbursts are blamed on other people. It doesn't make sense; control your emotions, even when something you did comes back to bite you in the ass.

>Does no one want the truth?
People desire a world enshrouded in fog.

Attached: Attendant.png (312x464, 70K)

>Girls only want two things : 1. Attention 2. To be seen as a victim
So which one's your mother

She killed the night king

You sound really desperate to prove your masculinity or like you lacked a father figure.

People are so adamant on being right they'll just dogpile on whatever side is "winning" and either block out or switch sides when more news comes.out.

I know painfully well that my mother is both.

Based as fuck

Attached: FB_IMG_1495248837464.jpg (720x527, 34K)

you almost got me. I lol'd.

>Dumb cunt thinks she will get off by claiming first amendment even though in this case it goes straight into the "don't scream fire in a crowded place" category

That didn't happen though. The defense was based around the fact that there was no actual evidence (eg a recording, text etc.) that she told him to get back into the car and her impact on his suicide was minimal. since realistically he did it out of his own free will. In the end the judge decided that she was responsible of negligence. Since she knew he was committing sudoku and could've called emergency services, but didn't.

Why was he the only likeable character?
I don't know what was with the cast but only Yusuke I actually enjoyed. Everyone was so fucking dumb and gung-ho over being the phantom thieves it was obnoxious.

While this is a based post, I'm afraid me and my band of teenage acquaintances are going to have to kill you and save the world. Nothing personal.

Attached: Chilling With The Crew As You Do.jpg (2778x3951, 2.44M)

This highlights the problem of the people trying to make GG2 happen; there's too much cognitive dissonance and intellectual dishonesty involved. Holding her to this standard comes off as selective as it would make no one accountable for their own actions.

>it's illegal that you didn't act
Sounds familiar. Must be an Obama Judge

I don't care about that. All that study shows to me is that current "men" get stress by seeing maggots. If any men is disgusted by seeing maggots then they are no better than a faggot. Might as well start sucking dick.

>Final boss stoomps you

>its not real
>BUT IT COULD BE

classic case study of /pol/'s confirmation bias

Who?

My daddy was a real man. He thought me how to shoot and drive.

Anyone have the screenshot where his own sister threw him under the bus saying "sounds like him"?

>does no one want the truth
>FUCK TWITTER. At least you guys
If you're going to play this game, play it better. Yea Forums kept perpetuating the idea that Zoe slept for reviews when only one instance of positive coverage was found and even that wasn't that great. They said it was about ethics in gaming journalism, but they didn't care enough to research the journalism in question. It took weeks for people to change the narrative and people still get it wrong to this day. Turns out an anonymous anime board isn't big on truth either.

Apparently Alec posted this back in 2016. It's almost depressingly proverbial:
imgur.com/pc4HRqk

"I believe certain people in the indie community want me dead."
He also has had a family member tell him "I don't believe in you." when he tried to seek help.

I've been having serious thoughts of killing myself lately and it's literally like "what's even the point, I don't want to deal with this shit anymore, doesn't matter, the future is very unlikely to be better and even if it was, is it worth suffering for an unknown amount of years to get there?"

It's pretty gay

It's pretty fucked up to just let someone commit suicide. The whole idea of her telling him to do it was based on a call made right when he supposedly got out of the car, but no one knows what was actually said.

fucking hell, that's a hard one
>titty monster DIA trolling you with timestop
>genius aztec unicorn who can change her body parts with anything you desire
>mrs. president bringing a bunch of copies of herself
>helping autistic bossu to escape and being the only one who knows her identity
>sister pucci being tempted to sin while achieving heaven
>having dino sex with genius jockey
>living a quiet, comfy life with Kira in morioh
>protecting and guiding autistic shy doppio while getting the next mission for bossu

Hi Zoe.

>but no one knows
Some staffer at the NSA somewhere does

I have that hat in different color

Attached: m_125019.jpg (360x640, 186K)

She didn't throw him under the bus, she just isn't playing the game of HE GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN ZOE BAD

Attached: 1567361252426.png (741x699, 316K)

So now you want a proof, get a fuck.

>Every tread filled wtih plebbit users who arent allowed to talk about QWEEN since jannies lock any discussion on the matter.
take a shot every time: someone equates Yea Forums to twitter, reddit in terms of being a safe space.

Why are you all wasting your time in this echo chamber? Any attempts at a real discussion on the matter at hand just gets memed.

You'd have an easier time discussing the merits of Monster Hunter XX or the flaws in Dark Souls 1.

The other screenshot where she says she believes in Quinn is what I'm asking for and how she states it sounds like him.

Didnt even take 5 seconds.

>personal account
So is she just admitting that making accusations and playing the victim is the way she makes money?

I have a hard time even believing that someone would be that fucking stupid to even attempt to go near the possibly biggest public face of the cult.

I mean what the fuck was he thinking?

Reminder: This is the harrasment she had to suffer.

Attached: sexual harrasment carriage.png (618x1474, 128K)

Then why is my girlfriend always full of it? Weird.

No the point is to show that you're retarded for holding people to a double standard. You have absolutely no problem making baseless claims about Zoe Quinn because you think she deserves it. You aren't being a fair and rational person who demands evidence, it's all about who you think deserves it whether the evidence to support that is irrefutable or not. You are not above the hateful lynching mob, you are part of one.

So you would support murderer also a known liar?

>"baseless"
stop pretending to be some kind of enlightened faggot who will change his mind once evidence will be provided to him. There is and has been more than enough evidence out there since the start of the cult of personality.

>baseless
>wow you think someone who factually lied and was a morally bankrupt character using her vagina to get ahead in life a mere 5 years ago could be a liar again? Where do you get off bro?

Jeremy Soule got MeToo'd too.
twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1166846106132725767

Some guys will latch onto any female giving them any attention

Okay Zoe.

Please stop posting this ugly whores picture on Yea Forums.

Its just tactical retreat, jeez.

That is actually a pretty good point.

Hi Zoe

3 is not good. Only nostalgiafags who played it when they were 13 think it is in any way better than 4 or 5.

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

>whoosh

/r/transpassing

>This guy is /pol/ and none of the people saying "it's not real, look before you speak"

>Confirmation bias

High tier irony

someone post the ResetEra reply about hums of rape
it was hilarious

I wish I was a woman now. Life is literally easy mode.

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT ZOE!

Imagine feeling so guilty and at the same time coping si hard that you go around posting on Yea Forums trying to convince everyone and yourself that you are not a murderer.

Do you have the screenshot where she just turned on her brother?

I will never stop laughing at that image.

>i-its not a witch hunt

Attached: sjw resetera witch.jpg (1423x275, 56K)

This.

You can't provide evidence, only explain your suspicions. Zoe fucking sucks, but that's not enough to dismiss the possibility that she got herself into an abusive relationship.

Again, she sucks but that doesn't make it impossible that this guy who his own family know has problems and was addressing those problems might have done something wrong before.

Based

Based

>tfw still can't decide whether this bitch is hot or disgusting

based

What are the chances she'll murder again?

Attached: 1567007934974.jpg (731x720, 104K)

Resistera is the scum and pedos from neogaff who formed their own website after evilore's spaghetti fell all over the place

Obviously disgusting. What is wrong with you? Get standards, you nigger.

I think you're missing my point. Tell me what's wrong here:
>Zoe Quinn is a bad person because of these circumstantial reasons, connect the dots and it all adds up. Send the hate mob, she deserves it
>Alec Holowka did not assault Zoe because of these reasons. You should not send a hate mob after a vulnerable person unless there's proof beyond a reasonable doubt, otherwise it's just vigilante justice
To reconcile that, you can either stop sending hate mobs after people online which can destroy a person's life and sometimes end in suicide, or you can demand proof beyond a reasonable doubt before you send a hate mob.

The latter would be more likely is he fought for his innocence rather than just exploding. He made no case against Zoe.

based.

>horrifying details

You know people here call others resetera trannies ironically, but i'm starting to believe this one might be real

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

Attached: 1562295229052.jpg (255x82, 6K)

Based

Nothing in this counts as sexual abuse holy shit. It's just awkward sex between a man that clearly has mental problems and a girl who's depressed.
Holy shit people bullied this dude over that

I get your point and I'm pretty sure you're right Zoe.

But everyone's the asshole.

Not him but I'm also debating to whether she is hot or ugly af. Gonna need some nudes of her

It's a guarantee. Sociopaths once they've killed will always escalate.

Based as fuck. Fuck these garbage threads.

nevermind I found the post

Attached: rapeborn.jpg (1125x303, 67K)

Can't wait for Nintendo to cleanse us of this faggotry with their SNK horseshit character reveal

In terms of Yea Forums's priorities, Geno in smash > life/death issues

The thing people should really be talking about is taking this information to the public, but instead people want to go straight to "Zoe is lying and killed him". It's fucking stupid.

>This
What this is is fucking embarrassing samefag, stop pretending Zoe or is your bipolarity acting up again ?
>N-no evidence
Keep coping male feminist
>I-im, i mean, Zoe is innocent af
This aint reddit, nobody worships you here.

Attached: zoe crash override.jpg (635x484, 60K)

I really hate this bitch hope she gets raped by a bus.

>not taking loser pill to be alone and avoiding most problems in life

Attached: 1566826626676.png (468x810, 470K)

I can hide any other thread, but not this one, why?

Whoa Zoe. Bit too far. Can I be included in the screencap ;)

B A S E D

but
buses don't have dicks

What's that based on? That from something?

>I WANT PROOF !
>Unless its proof for "harrassment" Zoe got, in which case, i take her word

Attached: fineyoungcapitalist zoe.png (966x638, 65K)

>healthy baby
By chinese standards. So it will probably die right after reaching its middle age after a life of coughing blood and night terrors.

Based

Didn't old tweets show that alec was the abused one but his friends discouraged him from speaking about it? I didn't like NITW or Alec but thinking about it is too sad.

Attached: 1546646309926.png (564x460, 176K)

Attached: 1558273391762.jpg (738x669, 59K)

>What's that based on?
Heyyy, hold up buddy, this is a twitter screencap thread, I don't have to base it on anything. My pop-psych degree I got from watching Law and Order is all I need.

I think that's the saddest thing. Both these people are mentally ill, but one gets sympathy and the other is shunned.

Reminder: Zoes friends are all pedos, sexual harrassers, rapists and abusers. Birds of a feather, flock together.

See

I don't get it but it's better than Twitter autism. Based.

Now this is based and this is cringe

>male feminist is actually a predator
Pretty believable to me.

Innocent until proven guilty. Also we're two different posters, but you've shown you don't need evidence to make claims. You're incoherent too, saying we're Zoe and then male feminists.

nice propaganda to make zoe look bad

You can't get raped by a bus since a bus has no way of confirming or denying it's actions, if anything she would be raping the bus

Honestly if the world was nuked tommorrow I wouldn't even bat an eye. The best of humanity is already behind us.

BASED. AS. FUCK.

Zoe, why did you hide the amount of patreon neet bucks the retards give you ?

archive.fo/xS3BF
archive.fo/a1huM

Maybe he loved her.

I don't get it. I want zoe to get raped by a bus.

What you're missing is an accusation is just an accusation, it's not meant to be taken to court.

HELL YEAH FUCK SOUYBOYS

You most likely don't work in a position where anyone would benefit fucking you over

>Innocent until proven guilty
>Zoe fucking sucks, but that's not enough to dismiss the possibility that she got herself into an abusive relationship.
>Again, she sucks but that doesn't make it impossible that this guy who his own family know has problems and was addressing those problems might have done something wrong before.
Sure seems like you really believe in that "innocent until proven guilty"

...those things aren't mutually exclusive. Also, his sister basically confirmed the allegations against him.

>blindly believing twitter screencaps on Yea Forums
30 IQ plays

Wait a year.

she's oppressed woman and a victim, she doesn't have to show income to anyone

>she would be raping the bus
But whomans cant rape, user-man!!!

The Zoe Post was Eron Gjoni's attempt to out an abuser. But he got disbelieved, victim blamed, and courts weaponized against him.

I want Zoe to rape me

>i'm sorry people i have this weird delusion people want to drive me into suicide
>i'm sorry i'm trying to get a grip on it
oh wow

>never faced a woman's wrath
Sometimes it's enough to reject a woman and she will fuck you over at any corner.

Alec, ya poor bastard.

>yfw it probably wet up 100% in the past 2 days

Attached: 1567381420244.jpg (2000x1430, 387K)

if you actually look into the case he was suicidal way before they started talking, she tried to talk him out of it for months and only told him to do it after she thought he'd never not be suicidal and might aswell get it over with because she was depressed too and they'd only actually met like 4 times in person, she literally did not do anything wrong and is not some master manipulator black widow like the media made her out to be

>reject a woman and she will fuck you over

Attached: rapist set free.png (776x2076, 635K)

this is probably exactly how she looks like from the back

Phil Fish is still around?

That's my opinion. You can understand the fact that someone is innocent until proven guilty on one topic and still think they suck for different reasons.

That still doesn't make him any less tragic, Zoe. Your same vicious fans will always defend you but everyone will always remember the blood on your hands.

This is one of most sane women I've seen in years.

>cap from 2014
no.

i hate women (non ironically)

>artificial wombs
>women inseminating women
Am I really the only person around who knows for a fact both of these scenarios will end in disaster?

>I-its okay to witch hunt guys, we arent in a court
You are one of those retards who think as long as its done by private company, its okay, unless its ball waxing or baking a cake.

Not that guy, but you've been stretching logic to its limits. You're accusing someone of being Zoe without proof and saying there's blood on her hands without proof.

I bet those mice got eaten right after the pice was taken.

You know never thought I'd feel got a sjw orbiter yet here I am. Shit's fucked.

Attached: 1567385339679.jpg (253x420, 12K)

The writing was on the wall holy fucking kek

Diego

How so? You're saying people shouldn't have freedom of speech to name abusers publicly.

>this is the best /pol/ has to offer
You faggots are completely pathetic. You need a mass suicide.

Attached: 1542696148099.png (720x569, 352K)

>tucker carlson reaction
as if we needed more proof that the alt right is behind gamergate

nigger

>implying anyone other than /pol/cucks are seething

Attached: snowflakes.jpg (915x664, 204K)

Attached: incel whistle.png (1160x725, 162K)

Cringe.

Attached: 1567175068080.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Should have backed out when he had the chance. Gut feelings are always right.

Attached: 1567014768250.png (680x680, 601K)

>either literally retarded or actually incels
End your lives, please. It'll make the world a better place.

Attached: 1560151481195.png (601x582, 149K)

twitter trannies mad as fuck Yea Forums isn't another one of their leftist safe spaces as always

Nigga should have lawyer-ed up and go for legal battle.

>missing the point so hard

I can imagine a terrible Young Adult novel series (adapted into a movie trilogy) about the Nation of Men, who grow boys in artificial wombs and abort all girls, and the Nation of Women, who create female sperm and inseminate each other and abort all boys. We see how each gender does in their own country, but then there's some bullshit about how a man and a woman from each meet each other and want to have sex and reproduce the old fashioned way.

He sounds like he has bi-polar disorder as well as BPD.

>End your lives
Oh no that's your job, tranny.

Exactly, clearly what she's describing sounds like abusive relationship where the two parties are at fault. She says she had been sexually assaulted but lacks to brong any details other than that: "he jammed fingers in me" all i know is either he fingered her in the bathroom like a lost retard woth an erection, or something like he put his finger in her mouth. I'd like to know what others accounts of abuse came from other girls because this one i'm legit doubting there's like a lit of sexual abuse and more like a lot of awkward sex between two losers who clearly knew they didn't belong together but where both stuck.

Can't believe the internet is in flames for something so childish god damn it

Can't wait for aliens to come and wipe us all out.

dilate

>LE FREEZE PEECH
Funny how lefties now change their mind about the whole talk shit get hit. Freedom of speech not freedom from consequences means i can take any action after letting you express yourself.

Attached: leftie freedom.png (586x497, 20K)

Reminder that Zoe is still earning over $1500 each month on Patreon just for existing and playing as a "victim". She may also be gaining more money through her orbiters by private donations.

Attached: Mobile_gaming_in_public.jpg (1200x1600, 453K)

>HA HA I don't ACTUALLY hate women, user. It's just a MEME. I wouldn't ACTUALLY be a beta incel faggot H-HA HA
Put a bullet through your own skull as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Attached: pretending.jpg (349x642, 40K)

>Also when is that movie coming out, it has been half a decade
You mean the Netflix "gaming documentary" that is mosty shilling Zoe? Nobody watched it.

>abusive
Fuck thse abusive men and their wheelbarrowing fingerblast techniques

Not the user you responded to but damn they weren't kidding about the line "A picture is worth a thousand words". Imagine someone posting this on Twitter in response to Cancel culture with your line?

>internet is in flames
Is it?
Major news outlets are not covering this story and there's no hashtags associated to this that's trending.

They should be held accountable for their actions.
You can't fake a bomb threat, you shouldn't be able to organize mass bullying.

>I-its different this time, we are morally in the right
They dont really care

that's a big yikes from me dog, you've sold everything you have for a sense of worth in your given community but give or take 2 years you'll realize you've been bankrupted this entire time

>telling people to kill themselves is fine if you're a libtard
fuck SJWs

have sex
dilate

Attached: 1559650095927.png (880x1210, 857K)

Existentially horrifying

Attached: despair2.png (259x194, 8K)

Wow reddit really is sheltered if this is what bants qualify as.

>/r/Woosh

Attached: CifyGpE.jpg (852x667, 95K)

So romeo and juliet?

SEETHING

Attached: hadi97frkkl21.jpg (2480x2957, 391K)

shocked = "wow that's fucking horrible"
but not surprised = "but yeah, I could see that"

They always want guilty until proven innocent until they're the ones being eaten alive.

>fuck SJWs
NO, DONT FUCK SJW's, YOU WILL DIE THIS WAY!!!!!

disgusting subversion of the only legal system that has ever worked.

you are fucking disgusting

You're late, get in early next time you faggot.

Beers to you alec

oh so now the left defends free speech.

this, speech has consequences now :^)

when false accusations start getting punished with jail time, then you can "name abusers" publicly

Its honestly probably ones with no sense of humor. I hooked up with a hajabi not long ago by complimenting her eyelash extensions and going on to say she must have to do that because she has that stupid shit on her head and can't show off her hair. She dropped her spaghetti and we went from there.
Most people are not NY/LA types who get upset by literally everything and cannot take a joke. If you act the part you can still get away with saying outlandish shit nowadays as long as its in real life

>haHAAAA clownworld guys hahaaaAAA
kill yourself, faggot.

Social media was a mistake. The conversation should only be about that. It destroys lives, it's just not worth it having a public profile with your name attached to it engaging with other people doing the same, and yet it's so essential for some careers.

If a false accusation hits me in a small community it's hard enough to shake that, let alone deal with thousands of strangers online.

If something terrible was done to me, like I was sexually assaulted, I should seek justice but I should refrain from going all vigilante unless as a last resort. Social media seems to be people's first resort!! It's fucked!

polaks have done a scifi comedy of this setting

Attached: seksmisja.jpg (709x1000, 111K)

>Can't believe the internet is in flames
Not really. The Twitter mob outed themselves as horrible people driving others to suicide, the victim was an SJW faggot who was part of that angry mob. Theres no great injustice here, its SJWs eating their own.

cope

Attached: 1551920116112.jpg (869x1233, 737K)

libtards should kill themselves (and are in record numbers)

By abusive i mean dude clearly is potato brain and girl is an all around retard. Extremely unhealthy relationship would be a better way to describe this

How many people are dying from the measles epidemic right now user? Please do tell.

why are you so eager to remind yourself of your troubles?

dilation station

Just realize this faggot would have cheered if it was some other beta leftist retard that killed himself. Don't feel sorry for him.

>victim accuses him
>NOBODY denies it
>family of accused confirms it
zErO ReAsOn

End your fucking life holy shit. How fucking dumb can a person be.

RiP Alec
youtube.com/watch?v=SzN6KdQXvtM

#gamergate
#based

thats fucked up. this is the kind of thing that happens to someone after they get fucked over by a sociopath. their world view is so absurdly destroyed that people like that could even exist that they develop any number of traumas regarding the situation. id assume he developed this after his run in with zoe

I dont care about that fag, frustrating part is that Zoe Ebin is gonna be okay after all of this.

>EU hours
>the thread goes to /leftypol/ shit
hmmmm

Post proof then faggot.

I didn't realise the sister was in the room during the alleged assaults and so was in a position to confirm/deny anything other than a dude being a prick.

Um sweaty thats sexist

That's cool and all but why?

>zErO ReAsOn
>End your fucking life holy shit. How fucking dumb can a person be.
same shit happened some time ago in brazil
and then it turned out that the 18yo did nothing wrong
kys fag

Keep dreaming

I like Everything Is Going To Be Okay so a part of me is happy that Zoe took the ire of the right wing mob so Natalie is left mostly alone by them so she can make more zines in peace.

Soule was a creep though

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS THREAD SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED LUGGAGE LAD SAVE ME

Attached: 1560373413964.png (400x400, 246K)

stop typing to yourself schizo

This is some fucking real shit right here.

Attached: 1425248550750.jpg (887x1097, 487K)

>anything that doesn't agree with me is astroturfing!
you 2015 migrants are so fucking transparent

RENT
FREE

Attached: 1bx91qs6zwj31.jpg (1097x2158, 195K)

Bioshock kinda has that, with Frank Fontaine attempting it.

Does it happen in Mass Effect at some point?

>using a word you don't really understand in a context that has gone completely over your head
yup, it's EU time alright

>NO THIS IS NOT BIDEO GAYS THREAD STOP IT
>Proceeds to create another "why dont you play *gamename*?" just to show some boobs

Attached: 88R44_3bO-4.jpg (1080x1036, 168K)

>men are doomed
>men use lab eggs inside superior sexbots to have children
>women have to breed with literal 3rd worlders
Man i cant wait for a ww1 repeat but with betting enabled

For all we know he told her it was true. I assume that a person's sister would have their back and so for that faith to be broken, there must be a reason. There are hours and hours of private conversations between family members that thousands of strangers aren't aware of.

who are you quoting

If you drive someone to suicide, is it murder?

Only call for me in WW3 if its like picrelated, otherwise, i dont care.

Attached: oldwarhammerarts07.jpg (1300x831, 209K)

>LUGGAGE LAD
Reminder that was the reason moot left he got so btfo he tried to destroy /pol/ in a passive agressive way(pol harbor)

Based gamergate

Attached: 1567315696036.jpg (1000x988, 150K)

O-opposites attract!

crikey

>For all we know
Which is diddly squat. All idiots have is headcannon that they're assembling to suit their own narratives. Hell, I assume that everyone involved is a crisis actor and this is all just a way to get people to continue fracturing down partisan lines and undermine unity so that the Chinese will have an easier time when they overthrow the Government.

Kek

>leftypol comes into thread
>posts some retarded shit
>gets shredded to pieces
>doesn't reply back, either too afraid to read or seeths without resolution
unhealthy

>2015 /pol/ grifters still pretending Yea Forums isn't historically the gayest board on the whole site outside of /fit/
Red hats are such snowflakes.

Attached: 1537274193249.jpg (640x618, 37K)

which was bullshit /pol/ was a gud boy dindu nuffin

Im quoting "gamer-man#131" from previous thread, sorry if that was hard to follow.

Attached: 1545285270194.jpg (582x470, 47K)

Zoe - you look and sound damp to the touch

>Hell, I assume that everyone involved is a crisis actor and this is all just a way to get people to continue fracturing down partisan lines and undermine unity so that the Chinese will have an easier time when they overthrow the Government.

Attached: 1561000199771.jpg (600x637, 34K)

>victim accuses him
so what
anyone can claim anything
you raped me, now pay me you fucking nazi

>NOBODY denies it
if someone did deny it, you would ask for proof
how are they supposed to prove that it didnt happen

how did the family confirm it?
were they watching when he supposedly stuck his fingers in her pussy and walked her around the house?

Depends on what kind of "abuse".

I'd take a bullet for my little brother and nothing short of him raping someone or molesting a kid or whatever would change that. Anything less is the sign of an untrustworthy person.

cry more then 40% yourself tranny

Man you fucked up bad alec

Maybe not

Attached: a67QwSN.png (516x136, 68K)

>people on Yea Forums that disagree with my deranged narrative are leftypol
>thinking anybody disagreeing with you has gotten "shredded to pieces" in this thread
classic /pol/

Attached: 1541017614966.jpg (680x669, 56K)

All women are whores

oh look leftypol tranny is here

Attached: 1563593589425.png (705x767, 564K)

>Cripplechan shoad
>leftypol loses their home
>reddit shoas any discussion on the matter
Yeah, a real conspiracy theory indeed that people want to discusss the happenings.

I'm actually impressed this guy somehow managed to be creatively productive.

Attached: 1538252386887.png (360x360, 2K)

That just shows how fucked the situation is. If the gayest fucking board is saying "yeah that's fucked" you know you fucked up.

STAY THE FUCK ON TOPIC YOU WORTHLESS BETA CUUUUKKS

NOW ON TOPIC:
MASS EFFECT 3’S FINAL BOSS MAKES YOU KILL YOURSELF IF YOU PICK THE CONTROL ENDING OR THE DESTROY ENDING

>tfw winning the lotto actually has dire circumstances if you win and don't take necessary precautions to protect yourself

A lot of lotto winners end up getting murdered or robbed by their own family members or end up bankrupt.
I wonder if any those winners saw those statistics of lotto winners getting killed by their family or some shit and thought to themselves that THEIR family would never do that to them.

Attached: 1482235648444.jpg (1280x815, 123K)

But not all whores are womens.
Think about that, we live in society

Attached: zN5LBvPICAc.jpg (400x400, 67K)

>if someone did deny it, you would ask for proof
>how are they supposed to prove that it didnt happen
>blatantly making shit up when you know you're full of shit
It's time to stop posting user

Fucker never even had a chance.

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Bitch I don’t need to dilate my massive feminine penis will crush your skull

Dilate

Attached: l00r4p9or3931.jpg (2894x4093, 1.06M)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1565560630354.jpg (459x366, 44K)

>doesn't even know my 'narrative'
>hasn't even read the thread
>thinks i'm from /pol/
projection, as a defense, gets thrown around a lot here, but often it has no claims but from this text alone you've admitted yourself to be all kinds of crazy, if you want to have a discussion i'm all ears babe

Define "okay", her patreon bux were already drying out and now theres no deleting internet history to show everyone that she's driven a person to suicide, theres blood in her hands. No gaming company outside of shitty San Fran indies are going to get near her. Her mockery of a career is pretty much done.

WOW, WHAT A GAYMER TOPIC
VERY COOL, VERY COOL

I'd bet large sums of whatever your local government's currency is that it's a good chance

only intelligent post in this whole thread.

Kill yrouself twitter trannies your parents will not mourn you

See:

that shriveled hrt dick isn't even massive by asian standards

source: my ass

historically gayest. this whole site is a fucking cesspool since moot left.

Attached: moot stormfront.png (208x191, 5K)

IMO the first and last good game Holowka made was Aquaria.

DO YOU THINK THE FINAL STAR CHILD IN MASS EFFECT 3 BASICALLY CONVINCES SHEPHERD TO CAUSE THE GALAXY TO AN HERO OR WHAT?

I hope you right, mr. user, and i will celebrate and laugh happily when she get punishment, but right now she's alright.

speedonvhs and pals are the faggots spamming these threads

Attached: file.png (3286x1669, 3.48M)

It was fucking rigged from the start.

My massive penis will make your skull dilate, ya little Asian bitch

>Women make work environments poisonous
>Try and find a way to blame the Trump administration

I PERSONALY VERY DISLIKED MAX EFFECT 3, THE ENDINGS WERE BULLSHIT, YEA, IM REAL GAYMER MAn

Yeah, but acknowledging that breaks the incel REEE ZOE QUINN circlejerk, so /pol/ won't give it attention. At a certain point, you have to just look around and acknowledge that there's not much of value left on this site.

YEAH BUT ITS LIKE, ANDROMEDA MADE IT SEEM OKAY. NOT REALLY BUT MAN, AT KEAST THERE WAS A FEW COOL THINGS IN MASS EFFECT 3.

not really but i'm not debating some agenda pushing user

Attached: 1567197513626.jpg (696x671, 39K)

what kind of case could he have made when zoe and her groupies just echo chamber themselves into believing whatever she says
similarly to another well known community

>The fag who let Gamergate even become so bad and shilled out to lefties
>b-based so based guys

I don't even play video games anymore

show me the goods then booooooy

>admitting you're just a /pol/ astroturfer
w0w that's a Y I K E S from me dawg

Attached: 1538257520852.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Fuck off. How arrogant must you be to assume you know more about the situation than his fucking sister.

>sexual harrassment carriage
I'm fucking dying

Stellaris has the End of the Cycle, which can be viewed as a final boss that makes you suicide.

YEA< FELLOW GAY MER MAN< BUT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME CALLED DORK SOULS? VERY HARD, VERY HARD LETS MAKE 100000 THREADS ABOUT HOW IT WAS EASY AND STOOPID CAUSE WE COOL GUYS, NOT THEM LIVERAL FASHISTS MUSLIMS AND NIMMERS, RIGHT MR user MAN?
And lets oppress some womans too, cause thats what REAL GAYMERS do, right?

Attached: Billy.jpg (454x614, 32K)

>/pol/ incels will defend literally ANY degenerate if condemning them would mean admitting Zoe Quinn was right about ANYTHING
im laffin

Attached: 1551476548479.png (500x899, 233K)

>/pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/
Deranged

Attached: 1548120944274.jpg (700x700, 47K)

I'm actually his significant other. He was gay, and we were going to elope. That's why Zoe had him killed because the truth about his sexual orientation wouldn't fit her narratives. The sister knows nothing, she's been out of his life for years.

true he got mad because /pol/ outed him him as a cuck LMAO

>thread is full of people desperately trying to create the most aggressive post to push their morals and silence the opposition
you're no better than twitter, resetera, any site which social community you generally disagree with

you don't give a fuck about people, you don't have cognitive empthy... you all exist on both sides of the same coin

Attached: 1567294042749.gif (170x300, 1.32M)

I LIKE WOMEN, THEY MAKE NICE DICK WARMERS.

OH FUCK ITS ZOE QUINN WHAT SHOULD I DO?

wow, exposed us, very smart, very smart.

Well, we didn't make a dude kill himself.
This time, at least.

>trying to attribute some non-existent group identity to me
Stay triggered, /pol/

Attached: 1348699512731.gif (255x197, 102K)

>le both sides
Boogie still hasnt offed his fat ass ?

>You don't send a lynch mob after people.
Not them, but no shit, they aren't advocating for that moron.

Cringe

That's very enlightening user thank you.

Harakiri yourself, thats the only way out...

Attached: 0-BEy64tdto.jpg (872x872, 88K)

I think what you're supposed to do is try to calm down, write your name on your lotto ticket, and contact a high end trust and estate lawyer. Those lawyers are paid a lot and even if you're poor, they will probably be fine taking some of your lottery money later on and won't try to screw you since their reputation is important.

Avoid giving direct money to anyone, try to claim your money anonymously or through your lawyer if you can, if you can't, dramatically change your appearance (grow a beard), get shades/mask, and after claiming it, get the fuck out for a few months to another country or something.

If you want to help your family, what you're supposed to really do is set up a trust for them, so they get a stipend monthly or some shit to help pay bills which is extremely generous.

I’d love to but it’s a blue board. Jannies wouldn’t let me post my massive, beautiful feminine penis here even if I wanted to. It gracefully sloops over my belly, hardened but clean of all hairs, soft to the touch yet hard enough to make your skull dilate.

thats awfully specific

Seething that I won't ever touch those tits?
You're right.

Attached: 1562783326530.png (1135x941, 1.68M)

I remember them from my Facepunch days. I'm glad that place died desu, too many retards (though I'm glad to see her getting dumb'd for that shit)

IMMA TAKE A PLANE TO JAPAN ZOE CANT GET ME THERE.

ANY GOOD JAP GAMES WHERE THE FINAL BOSS GETS YOU TO SUICIDE? I THINK THING THING 4 FROM CRAZY MONKEY GAMES DID IT.

I already know that, and yet I'm still here for some godforsaken reason.

>one brave bonbipumper standing up
based

>one side wants to chop off all my fingers
>other side wants none
truely the enlightend centrist will only take five

Here's another one OP

Attached: 9310F515-A4AE-46B5-B145-7162F82CE14A.jpg (348x336, 17K)

Hey now,pal.
Best to sit on your chair and fap to some GAMERGIRL boobies, than to get your life destroyed by some ugly feminazi, right?

Attached: 15429731704300.jpg (480x325, 20K)

seeing is believing user you fucked up

Shut up Biden,

Yeah, you just let the women speak freely about their abuse and take their word for it, unless its somone you politically disagree with. Then you just inform everyone releated or connected to the person the victim claimed was the perpetrator in hopes of getting him fired, disowned and ruined. Should he kill himself, you will smugly claimed that "one less scumbag in the world" Should i turn out you were wrong, you will just sweep it under the rug.
>The smirking kid we wanted to beat, dox and expelled ? I do not recall
>Justin Smollet ? I do not recall

Attached: doubt corpus.jpg (900x600, 46K)

You know, despite being 6'7, having an ample amount of muscle due to boxing and essentially being a long-haired chad?

You're right. More right than I'd ever hope to be.

Attached: 81a76474bbb7171272458e6288982f20.jpg (996x1800, 1.97M)

Truer words have never been spoken.
I think in the heated battle for equality, people have forgotten to respect the talents that some women posses, to wrap men around their little finger. They don't even have to put out. If they flirt hard enough they can string us along for YEARS.

I'm so sick of the "muh stronk wohmyn" trope in modern games, that doesn't celebrate female cunning and charm.

Attached: 31452490_p0.jpg (699x688, 56K)

>implying that all the anti-trans posts on Yea Forums hasn't caused some poor person to sudoku
how naive of you

REMEMBER THAT OBSCURE JAPANISE GAYM WITH SHITTY ART, MUSIC, GAYPLAY AND STORY? WELL, THERE WAS THAT EPIC GAMER MOMENT WHEN MAIN HERO, PROPTOGONIST-MAN SAYD "FUCK YOU, VILLAIN",WOW, WHAT A GREAT GAME, RIGHT?

That was the moment I was no longer a boy, but a man.

Blame the jannies on this one. It’s a blue board my comrade. Jannies will put me in the gulag if I posted My big, beautiful, slender circumcised estrogen accented penis here.

yeah, but they might call you a nigger, its literally the same.

Yeah, very much subverted our expectations, very cool, very cool.

It's what lotto winners that ended up doing fine did generally. You should always get a lawyer because there are faggots that will accuse you of doing shit to them, sue you, and try to make you go for a settlement.

>Maggots = protein.
And disease

You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Nothing you said is relevant to what they are talking about.

I LOVED THAT ONE.

I LIKED THE PART WHERE HE SLIPS DOWN THE PIPES IT MAKES MY PEPE WARM

not if you're farming them correctly. might as well say "chicken = disease" because you can get salmonella if you're not careful.

Attached: 1550422578794.jpg (1740x1740, 323K)

Still this old unreleated mantra. No, its not the same. Me telling you to "kys nigger" as an user who can be ignored by 1) hiding the post, 2) ignoring or 3) leaving the thread/board/stie.

You witch hunting a guy over a roasties word about her wheelbarrow harrasment see and trying to get him fired, disowned and shamed before any evidence of which he cant ignore as you call any person releated to him to get him cancelled IRL and the site banning you because you are now #cancelled is different.

Does resident evil have a final boss that makes you go sodoku?

>He also has had a family member tell him "I don't believe in you." when he tried to seek help.
No no. It is a person he considered to be family. Not necessarily actual family. Could be Zoe Quinn for all we know.

Jesus christ

Attached: 1467796963534.png (647x457, 570K)

Okay as shitposter in this thread, i apologize.
I didnt want to ruin this thread(which i didnt desu), but this whole thing is pretty obvious and one-sided, its just the matter of making this eveont on the nose of everybody, that way Zoe Shiteater can get something bad out of this.

Atleast Moonman has some dignity.
A shitposter with dignity too? I forgive you, user.

I just wish people would stay on topic instead of derailing it with Zoe Quinn crap. It’s about a final boss that makes people suicide, I am curious what games have this and it’s just internet cuuuk drama.

If you mean "Irresponsibly handing off bioweapons to mysterious Chinese ladies that could eventually lead to the extinction of mankind" then yes.

Attached: 33107729_p0.jpg (489x700, 291K)

he was the typical lefty tard screeching all the usual sjw rhetoric but still pity the dweeb somewhat

>I LIKED THE PART WHERE HE SLIPS DOWN THE PIPES IT
ITS LIKE HIS SLIPPING ON YOUR DECK
WOW JAPANIZE GUYS, DOING GODS JOB AGAIN ON MAKING GENIUS GAME S

sneed

Maggots are generally seen in connection with rotting animal corpses. Not the case with chicken.

VERY DEEP, VERY DEEP

If people saw how chickens usually act and what they'll eat they'd probably be as disgusted with them as maggots. It's all about changing perceptions and not being a pussy.

Probably not the wisest of OP images, in that case.

If you aren’t eating pussy your relationship will not go well.

Yeah, OP should commit Sudoku himself for making this ClickBait.
On topic: i think Metro 2033 last fight makes you throw yourself off tower, if you not fast enough.

LEON! DON'T DO IT!!!
NNNOOOOOO!!!!

Attached: Capture.jpg (829x348, 24K)

Attached: 1562825129504.jpg (1036x1396, 123K)

I'm gay, if I'm eating pussy I'm pretty sure something went wrong.

Not if you're one of those gay women

Thank god, i dont have gf.
Eating some shitty pussy, disgusting, i like me some pepperoni pizza :3

Even if it’s a masculine pussy?

Hmm, I should get around to last light. I have it but haven’t gotten to playing it much yet.

Ever heard of the concept of a "tyranny of the majority" nigger? It's why the electoral college exists

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

It’s an annoying as fuck mechanic in those political game sims though.

no, i was talking about first part, it seems you misread last fight with last light.

Attached: 15480459344450.jpg (372x630, 48K)

Chicken are generally cleanly. They make an effort to cleaning their feathers. Also, maggots are inherently related with rotting cadavers so it really doesn't make sense to try and defend your retarded position.
Oh, now I get why you are trying to defend this stupid fucking retard position. You are trying to do anything to cope with

And you are still here. Your dad surely hates your guts for a reason.

>person

I thought you made a type for whatever reason. So like the 1st game?

WOW< IS THAT A REAL AMERICANO MAN< WOW WHAT A COOL PERSON HE CAN SHOOT AND SO HE CAN DRIVE, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
VERY COOL, VERY COOL.

Work a lucrative wall street job and you might find yourself more wary

cope

Attached: 1554336051644.jpg (563x1000, 133K)

>actually taking the shitposting seriously
wew lad

Is it gay if you dive into a masculine muff?

have sex

Attached: SqsfyRn.jpg (2000x1357, 1.67M)

Yeah, its just Metro 2033(or Redux if you want better graphics than original had)
And on top of that, i remembered huge spoiler from Spec Ops: The Line in the end last boss can trick you into killing yourself

she has a cute butt

I mean, if the genitals are gendered I have to know if the pussy you posted is feminine or masculine.

i quite like this butt too

I wish i had it with pic OwO

Last time I did that the bitch cried rape after the fact.

seething

Attached: uy8zWkz.png (1500x1996, 2.52M)

Did you eat her out or finger her? It makes all the difference.

I work somewhere laid back too but it only takes one woman to change that. Worked with a woman who accused a male coworker below her of sexism for things like, speaking over her in meetings, managed to get him fired

I believe her to be honest.

How's the heaven. Alec?

I was a perfect gentleman, but after her family found out she wanted to protect her "innocence" and said it was coerced.

>Looks exactly like a dude
>"They/them"
hahahahaha, he actually thinks this will protect him when they eventually come for him

hmmm, can't see the butt well in this one. still, pretty nice tummy.

in the court of public opinion there is NO Due Process for a man.
its so funny when a woman sleeps her way to a position of success and influence, then claims abuse,sexual misconduct, i mean really bitch?

>perfect gentleman
Oh My

Attached: GS_drCoYI1Y.jpg (1030x803, 70K)

dilate

Attached: 9sxqu16kaks21.jpg (1158x1629, 152K)

Could be worse, Hope Zoe never dies and is just a nanotechnology cyborg who lives for millennia so she never gets to die and accuse me in the after life.

have sex

Attached: dnkby7rollp21.jpg (800x1133, 95K)

I’ll dilate your skill with my massive feminine penis.

oof, bonus points for the see-through towel(?).

We.l fuck, I meant to say DILATE YOUR FUCKING SKULL WITH MY feminine penis >:)

"Fock, even Heaven cant escape femenists! Launch nuclears, private!"

Attached: OBqW7eWG2WE.jpg (1000x1024, 164K)

>he might be guilty.
Bro the faggot was a lanky beta womyn worshipping cuccboi.
There is no way in hell he could wrangle a hambeast like Zoe with his fucking fingers unless she let him.
It doesn't make sense physically or or otherwise

eh, anatomy seems off, not a fan. +1 for braid though.

I’d rather Zoe Quinn just keep living forever. Having her suicide or die would give release to her

It was probably a mutually abusive relationship. They both seem like pretty toxic people.

Why does he draw the people he hates in his comics with so much soul in their eyes?

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE RAINBOW DASH

pleb taste

Nah, he has a decent taste. but Princess Celestia is better.