It doesn't look like VR capabilities are going to be expanded any time soon. What will be the next frontier in gaming?

It doesn't look like VR capabilities are going to be expanded any time soon. What will be the next frontier in gaming?

Attached: 6372f6a4040c7a1a560fe9cf80488dcb7f21bcae5403d67fbd344048c5e184dc.webm (400x230, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

0x0.st/zput.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RVeHxUVkW4w&list=WL&index=3&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It doesn't look like VR capabilities are going to be expanded any time soon.
Because the majority of VR users don't have GPUs capable of foveated rendering, so the VR hardware needed to actually make use of that are rendered obsolete for the time being.

Rudimentary AI

Every developer is going to start their own online store that requires a client to be installed, running, and connected to the internet to play their games which will be exclusive to their store.

BMI tek. Why ware some gay goggles when you can have your modded Skyrim waifu beamed straight I to your skull?

>that last thing

Attached: 1561493483657.png (596x1038, 599K)

That would kill everyone once the ride stopped.

If it pulled them into the thing and THEN stopped, it wouldn't

G force is actually bearable by trained humans to a lesser degree.
Of course it can and will hit your average out of shape joe who rides this thing, but air force pilots train to mitigate the effects of said force.

4D

Compression suits do most of the job, though.

No it wouldn't you dumb retard.

How do they work?

compression

>Last one
I'm actually going to have a fucking panic attack

I see...

Attached: 1549314572927.jpg (1052x1250, 112K)

Alright the first couple rides would be dope, but that last one would probably break all of your bones lol.

Attached: 1559305246590.jpg (613x640, 109K)

Why have your Skyrim waifu beamed into your skull when you can BECOME your Skyrim waifu?

>blue pantyhose

more, user.

Attached: 1564864782199.gif (280x280, 1.57M)

But I have no more.

Attached: 1554439647237.jpg (500x259, 13K)

This will be.

0x0.st/zput.webm

Real talk, since buying one of these, I've barely used my hand. Shame the only game that supports it is VAM, which is a hassle to play.

Holy fuck imagine going into shit like that in VR.

>Having a robot control when you cum
Blasphemous.

Tell me more about this device.

The way they were "filmed" makes it so unnerving.

You put your peepee in it and it gets hard, I don't know what else there is to tell you. The whole thing is based on synced script files that random dudes make for various videos, although there is a manual mode with a few settings you can switch to if you want to use it for other stuff.

It's the future, mang. One of the best parts is how the robot keeps going after you cum, because it doesn't know shit. I've had a few consecutive orgasms because of it, which is something that is just straight up impossible for me to do manually.

>It's the future, mang.
Well it's a step at least. Maybe sexbots will be a thing when I'm an old man.

I just want to be an old man who knows jack shit about the new tech that the kids are using since it's so revolutionary. Odds are it won't happen, but I can dream I guess.
I keep on living hoping things and technology in the future will be cool and awesome, but every day I lose hope. Fuck this timeline.

Given the past 20 years of tech have been horribly disappointing, and at best they're pushing us towards the absolute hell-scape that is "automation", the industrial revolution on steroids where 90% of humanity loses their job overnight, I honestly wish the whole thing was just stalled forever.

While AI actors in games will be incredible, at the current pace of the world they'll only be accessible to the top 1%.

People who think we'll ever have household androids are delusional. They'd cost more than your house, become obsolete faster than cars, and just hiring a carer/maid would be cheaper. At best, you're getting virtual companions who live in your AR glasses, and for a mandatory period a day they'll be shilling you the latest gadget to meet ad quotas, while simultaneously building the deepest psychological profile on you possible to better target ads to you.

Like I said, I can dream.
If there was a sudden breakthrough where they were able to make decent androids that are comparable to popular media in the next few years, it'd still be like 50-60 years or so before they'd be affordable to the common market.
Like you said, they'd probably be like buying a car or a house.
Same goes for cyberization and cyberbrain shit, only that would be even more expensive.

I'll be a dead man by then.
If I'm lucky, medical tech would make it easier to hit close to 100's commonly, but I doubt it.
At the very least robotic limbs would be nice.

IARS - Intelligent Audio Response System
Where you talk to the game and it talks back and gets to know you, absorbs you into the game completely.

>that last ride
Did they go to heaven?

>and for a mandatory period a day they'll be shilling you the latest gadget to meet ad quotas, while simultaneously building the deepest psychological profile on you possible to better target ads to you.
just fucking end me desu

Attached: 1553495288489.gif (232x196, 632K)

stories that actually have thematic elements and new styles of gameplay

hereĀ“s sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=RVeHxUVkW4w&list=WL&index=3&t=0s

You know what I'd think would be a cool idea for VR? Games in the genre of Riven and Myst