Oh yeah THAT happened

Oh yeah THAT happened

Attached: 983470923842.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_3Jznik7N9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In retrospect was this a metaphor for Rockstar murdering singleplayer DLCs

It was a statement against drug abuse. Johnny was a retard that was only clean for as long as we knew him.

>6 years later
>IVfags still seething
Feels great.

Remember back when gta5 came out rockstar promised single player dlc?
And the only thing we got was one mission with Michel that was exclusive to the at the time next gen port.

I heard prior to GTAV coming out that Dan Houser just hated the lost and the damned DLC for some reason so maybe it was because of that.

thread would have probably made more sense if you just posted TLAD

What mission was that?

>And the only thing we got was one mission with Michel that was exclusive to the at the time next gen port.

I have never heard of this and I played the PC version twice.

>And the only thing we got was one mission with Michel that was exclusive to the at the time next gen port.
what
what mission was that i didnt know this

No love for cucks, thats why i always kill Michael.

Johnny was a complete pushover who was constantly shat on and ridiculed by his biker gang.
Fuck him.

FUCK YOU

Lies. lying liar, you lie, stop lying.

>complete pushover

So did you play TLAD or

yea i did back when it released johnny was a bitch and will always be a bitch

Yeah he gets cucked by Ray and doesn't do shit Niko has to kill him

lol, bike cuck got STOMPED

youtu.be/_3Jznik7N9A
Faggots

But doesn't he murder everyone in his gang except his two buddies?

Kinda antisemitic tbqh

I liked that they made his story about him sticking with Ashley, getting addicted to meth because of her and become a shell of his former self. The part I hate is that he is killed by the most insufferable GTA protagonist yet.

They've always killed someone from the previous GTA in their games. Bet that Trevor is next

Fuck methheads.

Really? Vic Vance got killed sure but his game was made alter where they retconned his appearance and personality.

But Trevor already died in the canon ending

>Bet that Trevor is next
hope so, he's reddit the character and deserves a gruesome death

Claude is still the best GTA protagonist
You can't prove me wrong so don't even try

I never even played Lost and the Damned and this scene made me hate Trevor. He was just unlikable. It's possible to make your total le-random nutbar likable, but he just wasn't. The fact that Michael would let him be around his kids instead of executing him at the first oppertunity will never not be annoying.

fpbp

Trevor likes his kids though and is protective of them. If you hang out with Jimmy, Trevor won't take him into strip clubs and shit.

Yeah I felt like I was getting tea bagged watching that

Top quality post. Upvoted. I tip my hat to you, good sir.

Attached: trump reddit.jpg (320x320, 42K)

This, but unironically.

Warren Specktor being hired to make a Mickey Mouse game

You had it on last-gen and ported over your account you'd get acess to secret murder mystery for Michael. Your reward for completeing it was a camera filter

Funny timing, I just finished GTAV for the first time a few hours ago. Honestly one of the better games of the past decade, it plays smooth as fuck and I genuinely enjoyed the dialogues and writing more than in 99% of games.
Missions were super formulaic and there was criminally little emphasis on shooting since the gunplay is pretty solid, it was all driving from point A to point B but it was still really great. Ending was a bit anticlimactic.

I'd say it's on par with Vice City, if not the best in the series for the fun factor alone. It took about 15 years for a GTA series to come out with a title that makes random fucking around with a bike and finding cool jump points captivating as fuck.

>one clue doesn't contain information to find the next one through deduction
>no cutscenes
>no character in the game comments on this "mission" either
>reward are two crappy filters that you activate by calling a 70 year old corps on his mobile phone

What a great mission. How long did R* work on it, half an hour? They could have done much, much better for a serial killer murder mystery, especially since there are so many real ones that took place in California and could have served as inspiration. The only slightly creepy element was the woman in cement-shoes under water.

Trevor has an amazing introduction. Killing a past protagonist right at the start of his story really makes him seem like a real psycho killer unlike the rest of the protagonist who bitch about killing in cutscenes. The game forcing you to kill the rest of the lost mc is also really emotional. Unfortunately Trevor becomes a meme character afterwards instead of being a villain protagonist like he should have been. It hurts even worse when the actual villain of GTA V is ungodly bland.

Even more fucked is when you play Online you find out that your character was the one who did the setup.

Not canon at all
Ni matter how buttmad Trevor makes you

I disagree, I don't think he becomes a meme character. He still has a lot of interesting moments and character development later on (the scene where he falls over Franklin's fence, scene where his mom returns, the final mission dialogue with what's-his-face in the trunk. Trevor's lines are mad underrated when you go into it below the shallow surface gimmick front.

The only moments of his that I disliked were the shitty overplayed bickering with Michael in every cutscene. Also his side stuff could've been fleshed out more, there is nothing about the strip club, nothing with Patricia despite her becoming a contact in your phone later etc.