Final Fantasy XIII

This game is fun

Attached: 20190901111825_1.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfu0XBf8kmk
youtube.com/watch?v=JN9ulQ2P9Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=YPEzumonJv4
youtube.com/watch?v=SnvzYXtdeTo
youtube.com/watch?v=2VMfRAlX1r4
youtube.com/watch?v=eEEr1jnvFTw
youtube.com/watch?v=MjrWjptj9Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=I5HK60dTLgw
youtube.com/watch?v=_tZZ6xxLuUo
youtube.com/watch?v=RLyGnxAzdQU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Dgj83Q-50
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CuN5S-6J3r4
youtube.com/watch?v=s5lxAsfxINI
youtube.com/watch?v=1xRCjjiTR7I
youtube.com/watch?v=kDwAN90MKTo
youtube.com/watch?v=qUUZWaJA2gk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkv10qgFaW8
youtube.com/watch?v=7zLNIL9vQWw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9pzcp6GiYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like it too. Still listen to the OST regularly.

Blinded by the Light is unironically one of the best battle themes
youtube.com/watch?v=xfu0XBf8kmk

Attached: 20190901111834_1.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

For me, it's Will to Fight
youtube.com/watch?v=JN9ulQ2P9Qg

Attached: 20180903040112_1.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

I like it, and the sequel. Both have great OST's. Never played LR though.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPEzumonJv4

One from XIII-2. New Bodhum

youtube.com/watch?v=SnvzYXtdeTo

Attached: 20180903040128_1.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

*lick*

Attached: ballroomgown2.png (1278x714, 627K)

God I wish that were me

For all the games flaws, the music is really one of my favorite FF scores. Masashi Hamauzu has a really wonderful harmonic sense that really plays a lot on modes and substitution, and I find it gives his music a very rich and colorful sound.

Also, I wanted Hope to fucking die the whole game.

All they need to do is add cieth stone missions in previous chapters and/or an airship to get there

Hope's mom is a complete cunt for joining the fight and leaving him behind unattended but his dad didn't seem that bad once they finally got to him, maybe that was the point and he has a big Oedipus complex hence his attachment to Lightning. Snow being a dipshit doesn't help.

Attached: 1427413649831.gif (245x245, 1.55M)

It was a nice touch to give us the answer to the biggest mystery in the game at the last cieth stone.

>I hate my dad!
>Naw we cool

Nice. My top three.
youtube.com/watch?v=2VMfRAlX1r4

Why were the Farron sisters such sluts for shota cock? Snow may have been an ass but he didn’t deserve to get did durdy like dat.

I don't know, I need more images for analysis

Attached: serahope.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

He got attached to Lightning and saw her as the perfect replacement for his mommy so he was more willing to forgive his father. You just know he'd slit his throat if he even looked at her funny since the idea of her new mommy being taken from him would set him off fast. Hope is fucked up.

Attached: 1458108868454.jpg (602x747, 121K)

Shhhh, user, you're not allowed to have that opinion.

>only I get to touch mommy

Attached: kindahot.png (480x399, 229K)

The OST in this game is god tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=eEEr1jnvFTw
youtube.com/watch?v=MjrWjptj9Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=I5HK60dTLgw
youtube.com/watch?v=_tZZ6xxLuUo
youtube.com/watch?v=RLyGnxAzdQU

Attached: comfyDoomguy.png (197x190, 54K)

Do you think Hope and Lightning banged?

Yes.

Attached: 214351214124.png (413x342, 263K)

There's kind of a interview with the gang in the new world after LR. Sadly, they give no indication of a having a closer relationship than that of friends.

Attached: lightning.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Attached: Lightning Armpits.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

I thought there was an implied romantic relationship that they hadn’t informed the others about.

No, the director would not allow it.

Based Toriyama.

Never happening, unless Toriyama was a cuck which is actually possible

So you're telling me that Lightning is pure

I'm wanting to try out FF13 but I keep hearing that the battle system literally plays itself. Is this true?

Attached: 1530240086868.jpg (640x775, 106K)

Kinda.

Auto will carry you through mindless grinding, but won't help you on actual fights.

It's just less complex because you only directly control the party leader; the other two are governed by their assigned Paradigms.

It's really intuitive to be honest.

Is this the guy that was completely infatuated with Lightning?

The battle system in FFXIII is actually really good, it's just utilized really poorly. A few of the post-game/sidequest fights really let it shine, but aside from that nothing else really shows how it can both be fast-paced and have a decent amount of strategy involved. If they had developed the game a bit more, put in some harder fights, it would've been better received.

its really not

LR's interesting and a bigger gameplay departure from the first two. You should check it out some time.

Lightning is Toriyama's Galatea

It would have been cool to have hybrid/advanced Paradigms. The 6 were neat but it got kind of pedestrian.

the Sonic 06 of Final Fantasy

Attached: FFXV-vs-Sonic06.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Nope. If anything that's 15.

really,is there any reason to not assign all your 6 paradigm slots to COM/COM/COM RAV/RAV/RAV MED/MED/MED etc...? it's maximum efficiency at all times

>it's maximum efficiency at all times
Quite the opposite. XIII is one of the only FF games where buffs/debuffs are not only worthwhile but overpowered.

i dont think you understood what i meant,i meant to say that assigning each of the 6 paradigm sets to trios of the same job,such as SAB/SAB/SAB team and get all debuffs the fastest

My bad, I did misunderstand what you meant.
Anyways, it depends on the fight and what members you're using. Most of the time that is inefficient, though.

It's best to have SEN/SAB/SYN
Because while SAB/SAB/SAB is good, you'll more than likely get destroyed

RAV/RAV/RAV will just have the stagger gauge drop off, COM/COM/RAV is probably going to kill things faster than COM/COM/COM, SAB/SYN/SAB is a better use of a paradidgm slot than using 2 for SYN/SYN/SYN and SAB/SAB/SAB, something like SEN/SEN/SEN is very rarely if ever going to be useful, you're better off with SEN/SEN/MED or even MED/MED/SEN for a pure tank configuration.

Man the summons are gonna be amazing in FF7R.

But XIII has some semblance of quality control.

It's inefficient. Sure they're getting debuffed but none of your characters are taking advantage of the debuffed enemies as soon as possible.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Dgj83Q-50
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CuN5S-6J3r4
My two favorite vg soundtracks ever, I love this game

According to Toriyama Hope is the only one who is able to do so.

In the Nip version the was an implied romance between them. That's why Hope was made into a shota in LR.

God tier ost and comfy gameplay

FOLLOW THE OLD MAN LEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=s5lxAsfxINI

Attached: bigComfy.jpg (200x409, 13K)

Its pretty good but the meme of taking 20 hours to get good is true.

The game had such cool concepts and ideas but thanks to its reception no game ever will try to emulate it. Shame really, hope some indie dev geta inspired one day by this game.

Yes

x3 com means no Hope and Vanille which leaves you with no utility and heals.
x3 med leaves you stuck with Vanille, Hope and Light and thats a glass canon build

Try this on for size

I wasn't really into jrpgs when it came out. I've always wanted to try it because Lightning is cute! I want her to bully me and say mean things while punching me in the face~

Masashi Hamauzu is severly underrated. Everyone goes on and on about Nobuo, but Hamauzu also helped with X and that OST will be with me till the day I die.

She does a lot of that in the game

Lightning is actually nice and good hearted though. She wouldn't bully you. More like give you a headpat when nobody else can see.

Besaid is the best vidya track of all time.

Attached: 200nice.png (371x532, 281K)

Hamauzu, Soken, Mizuta, Okabe have all produced better and more interesting works while Uematsu hasn't shipped a good FF score since FF9 but try saying that in the crowd of FF fanboys and you'll get lynched by retarded boomers. Oh well, they hated Jesus because he told the truth.

I don't think there is any place in fiction or fantasy that can possibly match the level of comfort that you hear in that one track. If Heaven existed, you still wouldn't hear it because it's just too good for this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xRCjjiTR7I

Attached: 1560656146867.jpg (1200x668, 214K)

>tfw Crazy Chocobo starts playing

This song evokes so many feelings. Somehow you knew that an adventure was waiting for you. Nostalgia for a time you hadn't even experienced yet. History for a world you didn't even know. Wonder for magic you hadn't even seen yet.

Anyone know the name of theme in XIII -2 where Lightning meet Serah and Noel near end game? It plays in the battle and scene there. It's very upbeat and hopeful song. That's the best description of the song I can think of.

And yet the XIII trilogy still got the best Chocobo theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=kDwAN90MKTo

I remember listening to this before I even bought the game and just jammin out to the jazzy feeling.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUUZWaJA2gk

No, not this one. I just can't remember the name. I think it plays on some other place too but I can only remember it plays during Lightning scene near end game with Serah and Noel with some random monster. It plays as field and battle theme there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkv10qgFaW8
This one maybe?

YES THIS ONE, THANK YOU. I finally find it. I like this song very much.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zLNIL9vQWw

ffxiii is one of the worst saga's i've ever played

No prob, 13-2 definitely had some great soundtracks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9pzcp6GiYs

post webms

Attached: 1567252873189.png (953x716, 920K)

It is pretty much the polar opposite of fun.

Incredible. This is even better than original one in some way.

Reminder.

Attached: light.png (1255x645, 945K)

cute tummy

Cute!

Attached: 1446664133545.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Serah >>> Lightning

Attached: SerahFarron.webm (640x360, 2.61M)

fuck off, snow

Attached: IMG_20190901_011600.jpg (504x608, 92K)

Protectable smile.

kissable lips

Why you bringing up 12 tho

This, the whole series was a fucking shit show of a game but the music is quite good.
My Hands, Eternal Love, Wish, Promise.
To name a few

It pleases me that people are seeing the light (no pun intended) on the 13 series

It does put a smile on my face.

Attached: maxresdefault.gif (480x218, 885K)