So looks like the fighter pass this far has been

So looks like the fighter pass this far has been
>Banjo (character people actually wanted)
>Literal who anime shit
was it really worth that $25 price tag?

Attached: 7CFC2C98-9181-4134-91C2-ADC96B7CC862.png (680x523, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OA9KeYh9pxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3/5 of the roster isn't that bad at all, atleast for me

Banjo is the only character I actually wanted, so im just buying him cause I dont care about the others and my other picks are dead with these recent leaks
but honestly no, not worth the price

if you copy and pasted the tweet i think this still technically counts as a twitter screencap thread

stay mad

Attached: 33DB44DB-BD05-4DF7-80B6-9CA916A73399.png (722x644, 126K)

If you actually like video games, it is great. If you are a Nintendo-only fag then no your blind loyalty burned you.

more like
>Banjo (character boomers obsessed with the past wanted)
>Hero (characters Japan wanted)
>Joker (character weebs wanted)

>my reaction pics
you guys really are manchildren

yes i feel as if it was a waste. i'll never get that 25 bucks back, i get so fucking pissed thinking of all the mickey d's i could have bought with that

If the last one's Geno it'll be worth it.

Yea, what's up with that? It's starting to look like this pass besides Banjo is just for marketing purposes. If you look at any fan polls before Ultimate, nobody wanted Joker, Dragon Quest Hero, or an SNK character

Are you literally me? I was just thinking to myself today how Banjo is literally the only dlc fighter I have even heard of prior to smash. It’s official there’s nobody left that’s worth adding.

Except Phoenix Wright and Master Chief

I'm a R.O.B. main. You think I care who gets in the game? I only care if their moveset is fun or not.

Attached: 200px-ROB-Origin.gif (200x204, 614K)

Assuming its actually Nakoruru, its half crap half good so far. So we'll see.

There are no bad newcomers, so the pass was worth the buy, and also got me to play P5 and DQ11. Very fun games so far. Just beat the first palace in P5 and am now at Gallapolis in DQ

Attached: BA19BE03-0A9B-47B5-BD73-572906225CEF.gif (302x338, 2.4M)

No one wanted Joker. Don't even pretend like he was even slightly requested prior to his announcement. Fuck, no Persona/SMT character has ever had a slightly significant amount of demand at any point in Smash history.

Based Genobro
What even is Samurai Shodown anyway? Like I think I had at least HEARD of Persona and Dragon Quest before Smash but I’ve honestly never heard of Samurai Shodown or whatever game the Terry guy is from in my life

I actually meant the Venice like city after Gallopolis

That image is bothering the fuck out of me cause it syncs up perfectly with this song from Rhythm Heaven.
youtu.be/OA9KeYh9pxc

Smash already got all the relevant characters needed to be the prefect game. Anything after Banjo is just icing to an already sweet cake.

>Joker (character Sakurai wanted)

This

Attached: 29C0AC4B-C127-4C73-8FC4-F1027A253028.jpg (696x1024, 152K)

>What even is Samurai Shodown anyway?

A fighting game series thats been around since 1993, and the first weapons-based fighter in history.

>be Persona fan
>be DQ fan
>be Banjo fan
I’m good

Bitch I wanted Persona, but I'll take Joker even if I preferred P3MC, Yu, or Jack Frost.

Hmm, so far it's been
>Character I didn't really care much about, but is still fun to play
>Character I absolutely wanted
>Character I absolutely wanted
>Possible character that I don't feel much about, but I know is still going to be really fun

So yeah, I feel like it's been rather worth it. Not like Smash 4's DLC, which was "Character that should have been in the base game" and "Fun, but a little broken and feels like they should have just been delayed for the next game anyway"