One Piece World Seeker

So did this game end up being any good? I remember thinking the trailers for it looked neat, but I forgot all about it. Also is it worth getting if you don't know shit about One Piece?

Attached: 81W6g3jodML._SL1500_.jpg (1191x1500, 338K)

Censored shit with shitty mechanics

What was censored?

As a One Piece fan it was mediocre. The world is empty and uninteresting to explore and the melee combat is so janky/unreliable I was basically forced into playing the game as a shitty third person shooter for the last two thirds.

Attached: TPS.webm (960x540, 2.11M)

They announced that the hotsprings DLC episode will never be localized.

That's a shame. What would you say is the best One Piece game?

People who actually want that pandering trash are embarrassing even by shonenbabby standards

Eat shit you dickless queer.

>lol who gives a shit that you don't get the same content as other regions for the same price?
Fuck off, cuck.

It's real slim pickings but PW3 is probably the best one for now.

Unlimited Cruise.

Until PW4 comes out

Attached: 1562498118000.png (732x1124, 763K)

It was paid DLC

No, it was free with first run copies.

Please post more pics of this semen demon. Thank you.

I dropped the anime because I was bored with the toy soldiers backstory in the Dressrosa arc. Should I pick it back up and finish it up or just drop it forever and read the manga instead?

Eh, it started off fun but gets boring really fast. You level up, gain skill points, get stronger but the fighting never really improves. Traveling around and exploring was fun, but the island is not as big as the game makes you believe it is. The world was pretty empty. It wasn't good but it wasn't bad in my opinion. A lot of reviewers gave it low scores but it was at least a 7/10 to me, but some gave it like a fucking 4/10 and I think that's a bit too low.

You should have been reading the manga from the start.

Attached: toei quality.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

>called world seeker
>stuck on one shitty barren island
why can't the developers create a real one piece game filled with sea exploring adventures and island hopping through various unique worlds as seen in the manga.

Name a better One Piece girl. Pro tip you can't.

Attached: 1478175666884.png (326x296, 104K)

Fucking piss easy.

Attached: 1555871061529.gif (500x281, 622K)

Unlimited Adventure or Unlimited Cruise. One was NA only the other was EU only for some dumb fucking reason.

Pirate Warriors 3 is also great, but at this point you might want to just wait until next year for PW4.

Also Grand Battle on the Gamecube is kinda fun even though it has the horrendous 4Kids dub. I wish they would make another one like that instead of that turd Burning Blood

>Caring about a shit game with Pirate Warriors 4 around the corner

I think the nips were still trying to get OP big in the states at the time since they'd just dropped 4shit for Funimation, but it didn't work and they just decided "fuck those guys, we'll just deal with the closer white devils".

It sucks that they haven't had Funimation dub ANYTHING since UA. I get that maybe they're just going full Jew and trying to save a buck, but IMO bringing an anime game to the states benefits from at least having the option of English VA.

Imagine if DBFZ only had the option for JP Goku. Shit would be horrendous