This game sucks. Am I missing something?

This game sucks. Am I missing something?
>no enemy variety at all
>repetitive areas - BUT THIS TIME IN REVERSE!!
>horrible loot system
>boring bosses
>DOA multiplayer

Attached: 1501517020245.jpg (800x800, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9lOAnckoyaM?t=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf did you expect from a soulslike

that's your opinion and I can accept that no matter how shitty it is

The first 5-10 hours are great, but then the game just keeps going.

You missed the circumstances around release. First it was 10/10 because it was sony exclusive, then when it was announced for PC so it went to 0/10, when mustards got their hands on it it was 10/10 again because of the ongoing fanboy wars against sony fanboys. Basically nobody ever wanted to be genuine about the games quality.

Don't forget the people that championed it to shit on souls/bloodborne

>Am I missing something?

No, it sucks

the fact that countless people here played it for hundreds of hours replaying it over and over should tell you a lot about this place and taking opinions from here

I think a lot of the original Nioh guys cared most about its quality, beyond the console fanboyism.

Oh they were pissed about the changes from the alpha / beta test.

it's not for you if you don't like the loot system

Alpha/beta fags are the most pretentious of the fanbase. The hardcore ones after release are the best.

>the fact that countless people here played it for hundreds of hours replaying it over and over should tell you a lot about this place and taking opinions from here
the only thing it tells you is that "countless people" thought it was good enough to sink hundreds of hours into

No enemy variety is a meme. There are like 40-50 different enemy types if you count the DLC. Maybe 35-40 otherwise.

If you can't extrapolate any extra information from that, that's your own thing

>horrible loot system
>boring bosses
Debatable. It's an alright game with great combat.

It should be also noted that human bosses and enemies are an actual thread and not just punching bags.

taking the simple fact that people put hundreds of hours into a game and concluding that it's because there's something wrong with them seems fallacious
really it just says that they liked it enough to do so, and you don't

*>thread
Duh. Threat.

Attached: Dark Souls 3 vs Nioh.png (1484x6527, 382K)

NIOH 2 OPEN BETA WHEN

Attached: 1514241068443.png (394x360, 104K)

It's not good. It basically just feels like a DLC for the first game.

>It's not good. It basically just feels like a DLC for the first game
Sounds good then.

>no enemy variety at all
there's roughly 30 different types of enemies not counting reskins, alternate types and stronger versions. Which there are about a dozen of.
>repetitive areas - BUT THIS TIME IN REVERSE!!
true
>horrible loot system
Subjective opinion. You either like it or you don't.
>boring bosses
Objectively shit-tier retarded opinion.
>DOA multiplayer
The multiplayer was absolutely alive on arrival. It had tons of people and no problem finding people to join at all. It's now 2 fucking years old.

I'd like to see that list on the left with all the duplicate listings and enemies which behave identically to each other removed.

>It's now 2 fucking years old.
Your point?

Attached: dark souls 3.png (799x183, 101K)

>posting a list full of duplicate enemies in every zone out of sheer desperation
You're either retarded, or think everyone else is

Attached: 1567376552084.png (1106x672, 836K)

Why judge the first game in a new IP against the third and last game in a series with an enormous brand recognition factor?

and they fucking took that closed, limited Beta to heart
you don't know what they changed for better/worse

Attached: 1557242340120.jpg (390x363, 23K)

That list of enemies is clearly incomplete. There isn't a single human enemy listed there, for starters (of which there are multiple subtypes, including samurai, archers, ninjas, riflemen, mages, etc. etc.) The list doesn't include raven tengu either. There are probably others missing as well.

My point is that it's 2 years old obviously. The vast majority of games are not fortunate enough to have DS's dedicated fan base.

>13 instances of Crystal Lizard
Have my (You)

Attached: 1566226018718.jpg (700x860, 86K)

>Crystal Lizard
>Crystal Lizard
>Crystal Lizard
>Skeleton Swordsman
>Skeleton Swordsman
>Skeleton Swordsman
>Hollow Soldier
>Hollow Soldier
>Hollow Soldier
Did you even read this before you posted it?

Attached: 1539511184136.jpg (203x254, 54K)

Remember that one alpha faggot that was happy with durability and enemies that had too much health?

The only thing I personally miss from the alpha is the free camera and lack of auto-facing when locked on. Durability can fuck off, it's never been a good addition to any game ever except dark cloud

Why are Nioh fanboys so insecure? Game had crap levels and enemy variety.

what did you honestly expect to happen

Attached: dodges.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I was curious so I'm going through it and eliminating duplicates and humanoid enemies to make it a fair comparison to the Nioh enemy list. It's much shorter now, I'll say that much.

Attached: Thank you.webm (950x534, 2.47M)

Yeah the game sucks. It has a few good boss fights but that's literally it.

People like you is what ruined this game's publicity.

It's not a fucking souls-like. It's a diablo-like. It literally is a third person diablo 2 and has more in common with that than Dark Souls. The whole point of the game is going through it as fast as possible to beat the game and unlock the procedually generated dungeon and the 2 new loot rarities, which also adds new enemies and placements into the new difficulties. I don't understand why everything has to be a Dark Souls for you faggots. You've already got double digit games of them, stop ruining the franchise with you shitposters who are trying to make it like Dark Souls.

Finished it last week and I know that years from now I'm going to remember it as one of the best games I've ever played, the mechanics, the combat, the difficulty and the amount of content the single sword was pretty boring tho

Attached: Ninten_ichi-ryƫ.jpg (694x1024, 187K)

best souls game desu

installing it right now, gonna use some spears and heavy armor.

go drink some bleach, shitbrain

I'm thinking about giving it another shot. What weapon class did you find the most fun?

1kat is my favorite. kusurigamas, 2kat and odachis are fun too.

Tonfa are pretty fun, you have infinite stamina with them and can deal some mean dps, as well cheesing human enemies and cheesing stationary bosses.

Bro the UI and combat and checkpoints and bosses and design all reek of off-brand dark souls

>dark souls invented checkpoints
>dark souls invented bosses at the end of a level
>dark souls invented having a healthbar and items on the screen

Actual smoothbrain.

Attached: 1538424448051.gif (200x100, 26K)

>that three hit grapple
muh fuckin diqq, tonfa best girl

Bought it and installing it right now.

Attached: 20f5c716194590b7da3050d9b36c7100e76a3213678ec9b77465a40e6ac2474e.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Enjoy the 3 hours of fun followed by the next 50 hours of copy pasted areas

the combat isn't even similiar. in nioh you are doing a lot of rapid attacks to cut through lots of enemies with often cinematic moves, while souls combat is methodical and slow and waiting for a moment of oppertunity. sekiro is a lot closer but even that is too slow for nioh.

There only one way to find it out.

>combat
>Its not ass
How is that Dark Souls like?

what the heck, they made single sword the best shit
izuna drop, tempest, flowing shadow, heaven flash and it was the only one that had timed blocking working

daily reminder that if you're playing as Okatsu that William cucked you for his spirit waifu

Attached: 1553495934872.png (1200x675, 943K)

I like the game but I hated the loot system and never really figured out how upgrading equipment works. I finished the game and started the DLC and felt incredibly under leveled so I haven't touched it in a long time.

>gonna use some spears
youtu.be/9lOAnckoyaM?t=8

STOP BULLYING HUMANOIDS WITH SPEARS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not him, but you nioh fanboys are retarded. The UI and checkpoint system was obviously ripped off dark souls. Don't know how people can still be in denial of this.

Imagine being so underage that the only game you've played with a checkpoint system is dark souls remastered. Yikes.