Best games to play when drunk?

Best games to play when drunk?

Attached: 8799671943198.png (490x686, 81K)

Arcade and 16-bit beatemups for me.

beer is shit, just like smoking and doing drugs

my pee pee

TF2
GTAO
Killing Floor

>beer
I posted a pic of liquor, dipshit. Vodka to be specific. I agree that beer is shit, though. Tastes like ass and barely gets you a buzz.

Attached: dave is dumbfounded.png (314x462, 260K)

>beer
>sheltered kid doesn't even know how to read

I'm 24 and have never had a sip of alcohol.

what should I buy for my first drink?

>Vodka
>Beer.
Uh.

I suggest what I posted. It's some of the cheapest stuff you can find that has decent alcohol content. Goes good with some orange juice or punch.

None. Just watch a movie or listen to some music or some shit.

Max Payne 3. Like playing Stalker with Vodka it enhances the experience.

>drinking tequila to the voice in the back of my head that says i suck at life is silenced.
i love playing strategy games when i drink. Shit like crusader kings 2 is great when you are fucked.

If you're drinking, the best games to play are:
>beat-em-ups with friends
>arcadey shootan games with friends
>terraria with friends
>racing games with friends

That's because when you're drinking beer, the point is to socialize and not get drunk. If you wanted to get shitfaced and not socialize then drink hard drinks. Beer is for socializing with and doesn't taste like piss as long as it's ice cold.

Make your own screwdrivers (1 pt vodka, 2 pts OJ), have a couple of snacks ready like chips or whatever.

I quit drinking

It doesn't change shit

>beer is for socializing

Attached: IMG_20190824_190455_608.jpg (163x135, 6K)

Sim games, dwarf fortress is extra cozy when you're as drunk as your dwarfs.

I can drink liquor and not get shitfaced. One screwdriver and I'm good. I unwind but I'm not sloshed. I can have 4-5 beers and not feel shit.

But then again, I'm a fat fuck, so that probably has something to do with it.

Attached: Dave goofy glasses.png (698x720, 501K)

Most games work well drunk, just games that use muscle memory a lot wont. Best example are driving games.

Shooters, Strategy etc work surprisingly well drunk..

DUDE DRUNK is just as bad as DUDE WEED.
t. Someone who likes to drink.

People that drink just to get wasted don't know how to drink. I understand not liking beer, not everyone is used to the flavor, but I really like the taste of an ice cold beer, it's one of my favorite beverages.

depends on what you like to eat/drink.
for instance, if you like to drink coffee, try stouts.

I used to smoke everyday. Used to be fun, now just makes me paranoid. Just started drinking egularly a couple months ago. Used to also abuse adderall and got sick of how shit it made me feel after it wore off.

>People that drink just to get wasted don't know how to drink.
It's not that we don't know how to drink, we're just miserable sacks of shit that desperately want something to take away the panic and depression so that we can have fun for at least an hour a day.

Attached: Dave has seen things.png (253x342, 30K)

Why else would you drink beer? It has low proof, and lots of fucking carbs and costs a lot more than hard drinks. The only reason I'd drink beer is when I'm drinking with other people and beer is their choice of drink.

just get a cocktail or something
alcohol doesnt taste good
beer is an acquired taste and you'll hate your first shot
only way to mask it is to put a bunch of sugar into it. gradually you can reduce the sugar content until you're drinking normal shit like beer

>ice cold
>taste

Attached: 1540520066620.jpg (501x523, 38K)

DUDE
BEER