Control

So what's the Yea Forumserdict?

Attached: control-game-wallpaper.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18578150
youtube.com/watch?v=si0DppA4xiE
reddit.com/r/controlgame/comments/cyemnj/whats_inside_the_jukebox/eyri0yt/?st=k01tpfrg&sh=6e2e7ffb
youtube.com/watch?v=N2S3KsITkZs
youtube.com/watch?v=fgYItNKZpBg&list=RDEM0yiNLCuKOqWpMsGU1NnEEw&start_radio=1
youtube.com/watch?v=unwnvaPex7I
youtu.be/oWuyrlXI7nA
youtube.com/watch?v=3TAaurEuEf0
instagram.com/thecourtneyhope/
youtube.com/watch?v=4S9b5meDdP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

No

Pretty fucking kino

Not kino at all

Moderately kino

I don't know if kino.

'sfine

Only Ashtray Maze is kino.

Yes

Been watching somebody else's playthrough. It seems pretty decent, and I can DEFINITELY see the SCP influence. Kind of doubt it has a lot in the way of replayability, though.

It's ok. Reminds me a lot of a 6th gen AA game.

This also D Y N A M I T E and Threshold Kids.

what would you give it out of 10?
strawpoll.me/18578150

Kojima-tier cringe minus the shit translation and out of place half-naked women who make it bearable.

I'm torn on it. The story and environment is kino, however, the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired and outside of the audio and visual satisfaction of throwing things while levitating and destroying an entire room, the gameplay feels very shallow and barebones, there needs to be way more enemies, and the guns are laughably boring. The tacked on progression and modding system is awful false depth too. With that said I find myself still fully exploring, doing side quests (I'm skipping the janitors last side quests cuz im too immersed in the ending right now) and enjoying the implications of the ending. That and every Alan wake reference makes me diamonds.
I don't think it's a 9/10 but I'm happy remedy caught a break for once. It's a fun SCP/prey/secret world love child.

Attached: 1565390839197.jpg (419x600, 34K)

Attached: 1554073908637.jpg (566x572, 30K)

It is good. I wanna replay other Remedy games.

If I could get it for cheap on xbone I would like it, but nearly 80$ is to fucking much

just pirate it on PC like everyone else

Its shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=si0DppA4xiE

Its alright.

Attached: asstraldivesuit.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Solid but lacking powers, limited weapon forms is fucking dogshit, and it takes too long to unlock personal mod slots. They should have let you go crazy, start with 3 slots and upgrade to 6.
>Hold F/controller bind
>circular radial menu to select weapon form
Fixed that issue

Then copy+paste the Quantum Break powers and the game is fixed.

>flat ass

its shit

Its nice but not worth the full price for now. Its not a must play.

I wanna fuck Pope!!!

Containment Sector could be the whole game itself, and they fumbled it. The only good part was the murder fridge.

How do you take a concept like SPC adventure title, then fuck it up with a mary sue, boring story, predictable twists, and shallow combat?
>Finland
Oh, right. If they spent half the effort they spent on Ashtray Maze on the rest of the game, it would probably be a solid 8.

Attached: 127654271057.jpg (486x485, 28K)

Actual plot is barebones and doesn't actually keep you gripped because its just too vague, a bit of ambiguity is nice but I know nothing about anyone other than Darling and Trench and even then it's just bits and pieces.
World/lore is 10/10
Looks good, runs okay.
Yeeting chunks of concrete at fogge bois is also fun.
Curious to see how much post game stuff there is since they already pulled a fast one earlier on.

well no shit sperg, dead space is infinitely better, i'm glad it didn't age like milk.

for me it's Emily. can't wait for the SFM.

oh shit, wrong link.

I meant to post a compilation of glitches for this game but I feel like I made my point already, its a game where you play as a woman, therefore its fucking GAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

Not bad, not great. I give it about 3 light switches.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.09.02 - 04.02.41.86.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

Sppoky af

>all them Alan Wake reference

Good shit.
GOOD
SHIT

I watched some non-commentated gameplay and the first hour had a very interesting atmosphere, and the setting seemed really cool but
the gameplay was so fucking lame
the base gun was super shit, needed a billion shots to take down basic enemies, and the telekinesis was just a blast attack.

I really liked everything else so someone please tell me how the gameplay is after a few more hours. Do you eventually get any good weapons? What are the powers beyond the shtity force throw?

>a mary sue, boring story, predictable twists, and shallow combat?
Sounds like a faithful SCP adaptation.

Rent free

11/10 world/lore/atmosphere with some of the most consistently creative sidequests I've seen in a AAA open world recently
7/10 characters/story, mostly meh but Jesse-Polaris relationship and Dr. Darling saved it
9/10 combat at first that goes down to 7/10 after the midgame
11/10 graphics holy shit this game is gorgeous, i no longer feel ripped off for buying a 2070

strong 7 to light 8 imo, not GOTY but remedy's best game since max payne 2

would have been 9/10 if:
>spent more time with characters/developing relationships between more than just jesse, her brother, and polaris - everyone else was just a glorified questgiver
>jesse spent more time being anything other than a reserved invulnerable smartass
>more powers in general. optional powers from sidequests, maybe? afflicting enemies with mold spores, or a blink ability, or...
>more collectibles/rewards for exploration than just rng weapon stat boosts and lore

You can kill enemies really fast in late game but yeah game-play does feel lacking.

It was pretty good, the base gunplay feels like a spiritual successor to the first 2 Max Payne games. Not to mention it doesn't really hold your hand, all it gives you is a basic map and signs around the office to follow.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Good game, with problems in its shooter part.
Also ending was lazily executed and "story will continue in expansions" like innME3, really left bad taste after all

Jesus that was some party last night.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.09.02 - 04.12.01.46.png (1920x1080, 3.52M)

the second weapon form youre able to craft is a very powerful shotgun so dont worry too much

Only Pierce is relevant.

what are some of the powers you get beyond the telekinetic throw?
Do you get any cool ones?
Remedys last game, the tv/show game about time shenanigans actually had some cool powers

The base pistol is garbage. You get, in order:
>shotgun
>machine gun (best one with accuracy and ROF mods)
>charge sniper
>charge multi-rocket launcher

As far as powers:
>telekinesis which, if you spec into, one-shots most enemies
>omnidirectional dash
>mind control enemies
>rock shield
>levitate

The combat gets better after you get the powers, but it peaks around the middle of the game when you finally get them all - after that point it's mostly learning how to cheese each specific enemy type and threat prioritization. If you like the lore and the world, the combat is good enough to get you through it all, but don't buy it just for the combat.

Also
>side mission with Kojima locked behind console exclusivity

It was interesting to see a AAA's take on SCP. Which is to say not that interesting at all.

You can smell the competence in the writing but they grounded themselves too much to silly little world rules. Which resulted in a FBC catalog comprised only of objects of power. Special paranatural entities you could count with one hand were limited by the interdimensional ruleset they placed.

>game respawns you like bioshock

Where's the incentive for playing well and staying alive when you can just brute force your way through it?

Attached: 7c6.png (211x246, 11K)

>The base pistol is garbage. You get, in order:
Lol no, with level V damage boost and level V crit damage boost it melts everyone with 2-3 shots.
Even bosses melting with 2-3 mags

>If you like the lore and the world, the combat is good enough to get you through it all, but don't buy it just for the combat.
Guess I'll wait for a sale then

It was fun, I hope they add coop with the expeditions thing.

Attached: exped.png (1922x1115, 1.5M)

>some of the most consistently creative sidequests I've seen in a AAA open world recently
Side quests sometimes were better than the main game.

meh story, shit game play, very good lookking game with very aesthetic map design.

>Epic exclusive
pirate/10

You lose experience when you die.

Maybe it's up to the random stat buffs you get then, I got nice accuracy and rof buffs for spin and used it almost exclusively

Get yourself hiden perk for 100% ammo return for spinner

stooped incel

>eternal fire mod
Basically got infinite ammo. Former was easy to take down with the pistol.

>Attacks can do 90% of your hp in a single hit.
>Get flying and the game throws fights over instant death pits at you
>Halfway through the game grenadiers start spamming rockets from off screen without even doing the crouch and fire animation.

If this game didn't have the checkpoint respawning abd reset everything every time I would've stopped playing.

Wait you can die in this game?
Game is easy as hell. The only problem for me was that plant from RE and only because I wore shit mods

the second tomassi fight and esseJ gave me trouble, but i cleared everything else in a try or two

The biggest problem I had was when those flying enemies that auto dodge throwing attacks started showing up with shields...that require throwing attacks to disable.

Office Assistant = Asynchronous > Director's Suit > Tactical Response > Civilian > Golden Suit = Janitor Suit > P7 Suit

Bonus suit: Astral Dive Suit
It's a crime to lock it behind exclusivity wall

Attached: Control_20190830122625-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

>holy shit I fully upgraded my grab power
>you can grab heavier objects

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
WOW I CAN GRAB A FORKLIFT NOW

Get the exe from cs.rin.ru and unlock the mission.

Has it been cracked yet? I'll let you know then.

>-90 hp for every enemy except bosses and named agents
>it's useless
We played the same game?

it has

Retard

Wait what

>P7 costume doesn't make her feet naked
Into the trash.

Attached: control-where-to-find-p7-outfit[1].jpg (770x444, 32K)

My pc is broken af..

Cool Ill grab it after work.

Jesse a cute A CUTE

Should I wait for nude mods?

And definitive Steam version, yes.

don't hold you breath.

>Kind of doubt it has a lot in the way of replayability, though.
This, it's a one and done kind of deal

what are some god tier side quest because i aint seeing it

It's just a generic numbers boost except you have to pay marginally more attention to your surroundings. Which is good because it makes the you can grab anything gimmick finally relevant but for it to be the unlocked max upgrade for the ability is plain disappointing.

Come on man.

Cool, will do, not eager for it but if its not worth playing twice I'll sleep on it for a while.

Holly shit, it worked.
PS4 shits on suicide watch

Woman/10

Good enough to make me buy the season pass.
Fuck Tommasi and his fucking minions.

The ones with unique boss fights.

I have been hearing how this is metroidvania is this true?

You don't even need surroundings to grab anything, Jessie can grab concrete pieces from walls and floors. Also even base damage is obsolete.

Come on man.

Which retard thought it was a good idea to put the best bosses in the side missions?

kinda

lol no
I see where they are coming from in that you can return to previous areas and retalk to past npcs for new side quests. But calling it metroidvania is not correct.

>Fuck Tommasi
He can be either your friend or your enemy

Attached: 1566862227766.jpg (1200x799, 121K)

The kind of retard who actually wanted people to play the side missions. Though there should have been a final battle against Dylan that was basically the Essej fight but harder.
The main story path has, what, 1 unique boss fight? Against Tomasi the first time?

Is here a male option for a character? I don’t like playing as females.

That's my point. The spectacle of anything being grabbable is completely inconsequential because even if you don't have an object to grab she'll just get some fucking rocks on a floor.

Like the only few instances it's relevant is when you unlock the heavier objects upgrade, you grab a grenade, or you grab something from behind an enemy and they get hit by it.

How do you make Tommasi an ally?

I have feeling that The Board is not really nice guys after all. Especially after they threatened to rip all your bonuses/erases you from cosmic existence

What mission let you fight Essej ?

It was like the side content guy was better at his job than the main team.

Mirror sidequest. You can start it a little over halfway through the game when you unlock the level 6 access card and go to Prime Candidate sector.

You using it wrong. You must grab heavy enemies with it

The story stop making sense half way thru did Sam Lake just bullshit this like always?

The mirror mission you fucking idiot.

Mirror puzzle near Luck department

The shooting is fun and its the first game that thanks to dlss gives me 100+ frames with al that raytracing at 1440p. So thats cewl.
Story hasnt grabbed me yet tho

>all those Alan Wake return hints
Can wait for 2nd game and FBC ready to capture him

What doesn't make sense? It's pretty by the book.

FRIDGE > ESSEJ > MOLD

Prove me wrong.

>Prove me wrong.
You forgot Anchor

They are certainly more creative but I think that's mostly the result of having more freedom, since the sidequests don't necessarily have to push the story forward or deal with the Hiss/Dylan situation. For what it's worth I think the main story quest picks up dramatically after you meet Dylan but that doesn't excuse the constant reliance on enemy waves and minibosses instead of more traditional boss fights.

But rude scientist was cute

Ashtry Maze > esseJ > Flamingo (fridge 2.0) > Fridge > Mold > Anchor > Tommasi > Final '''''boss''''' sequence

what the fuck is this?
In a way its cool how there is a lot of content that you do have to find on your own, what sucks is that now after finishing the game and being done with most quests I am having a hard time finding what I still have to do left. And the internet barely has anything regarding this game.

Fuck you're right.

Fridge > Anchor > esseJ > Mold

Is Alan Wake even coming back? I didn't find every note in the game but I did find one that was a transcript of a typewriter page found in the Motel that basically outright said that Alan was still stuck trying to escape the Dark Presence and had been at it for 10 years with no success. He didn't sound optimistic that he'd ever get out, which I figured was a subtle way of Remedy admitting that it'd been too long since Alan Wake 1 and whatever plans they had for a sequel had probably fallen through after they stepped away from their partnership with Microsoft.

That's the menu that shows up when you use the jukebox, seems like they didn't finish it yet/scrapped it, I guess we'll see when they release the next update.

Attached: Control_DX12_nfgCli3m39.jpg (1922x1119, 318K)

The Hiss as the antagonists were a mistake.

>no one calls out the shilling of his channel

Them retards on resetera have been posting that DLC crack everywhere, hope they get their dumb asses shut down one day

Funny thing is they never mentioned Quantum Break and made it non canon to their game universe

Attached: Control_20190830122552-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Ain't she had crush on Darling?

YOU CAN USE THE JUKEBOX?
I spent hours trying to figure out how.

Game would've been infinitely better if the Hiss was just a thing causing the various SCPs/People with innate psychic powers to go haywire and the game was about trying to figure out how to deal with the various SCPs/Psychics you come across. Could make it more puzzle and less combat focused.

Dealing with the SCPs/non-hiss related shit you come across in the game is far more interesting than the 'fight human soldiers 1-9'

Hold up! How to open that fucking door?

That's pretty much every game released by this studio though, great stories but you can't never be surpriced twice

This.

Well FBC is full aware what happened
and made full cover up. They even got themselves few pages of script and thermos which is object of power

Also they made mobile base near the lake with agents ready to catch him if he returns

Who wouldn't

Right now the only way is hacking yourself in, probably because the expedition stuff isn't complete yet.

There's some dialogue left in the game about it, on reddit: reddit.com/r/controlgame/comments/cyemnj/whats_inside_the_jukebox/eyri0yt/?st=k01tpfrg&sh=6e2e7ffb

There are several possible references to it. AWE is seen in prominent graffiti several times in Quantum Break, and the "Mr. Doors" that Dylan refers to could be Martin Hatch, Lance Reddick's character from the game who was implied to have some kind of inter-dimensional presence.

I guess it's Chinese version only

Does the game.have ai allies?
And being a poorfag is suffering

very occasionally and only generic mooks that exist to divert some fire

Sometimes random nameless goodguys will join a fight with you.

Yay! I always love when I have allies helping me! I try and keep them alive! Its alot of fun in halo and division.
More games need to have them!

>armory have modern m4 and ARs with holographic sights
>they still use WW1 weapons
And before "modern items are forbidden" M4 wouldn't be there in the first place if it was forbidden

Characters in this game are so dull. It's like the Feminist Party wrote those characters given how hollow and unfun they are

Don't you have NITW thread to fill with your irrelevant political shit?

>Ashtry Maze
It was a boring level that I just breezed through
the song didn't help

Just started playing. Runs like a dream and has amazing visuals.

You can tell Sam Lake wrote Trench and Darling and the writing team wrote the rest.

they're in like 2% of the game user

Especially weird given that the possessed security and rangers use modern weapons. I just chalked it up to a style thing, someone on the dev team must have thought the Lewis gun looked cool or stood out. It does play well with the "old fashioned tech" look they were going for but in that case they probably should have gone for weapons common for the late 60s/early 70s style the FBC has going on in general.

It has good ideas but the majority of the game consists of dull shootouts with zombie soldiers

I'd put it above your generic gears of halocod shooter but not by much
hopefully someone will get inspired by it and make a game that actually makes use of it's mechanics

At first I thought it was easter eggs and cool world building to mix both into the same universe, but this one is much more then just a audiolog.
Its still small, but wasnt expecting them to take it this far

Attached: Control 2019.09.02 - 04.07.14.03.webm (800x600, 1.92M)

>golden suit

Attached: 1549271472559.jpg (639x392, 33K)

>tfw you tell her what happened to darling
I'll be honest... That hit me a bit. To see this somewhat strong and rude scientist a bit of vulnerability was pretty good. Didn't even realize she had a crush on darling. Some document also revealed darling might have some mutual feeling towards underhill too.

Are you autistic?

It's alright.
Once you hit the second half of the game though it really starts to feel more like a tech demo than a full game, and the powers/weapons are pretty basic and disappointing especially when contrasted with what COULD be possible thanks to the setting.
Also the ending is terrible.

Stop being poor

Good game especially kino when rtx is on.

B+ atleast

God I hope not, Alan Wake was shit storywise and gameplaywise

THIS

base pistol
>level V damage boost
>level V headshot multiplier
>level V damage boost for each kill
godtier

I don't have those, tho.

I'm thinking of pirating it. How hard is it to pirate game? How likely am I to get malware, and is my ISP gonna send in the boys in blue when they find out?

I pirated it and stopped playing. My performance was awful, dropping down regularly to 30-40 during action and even 15 just randomly. I meet the recommended requirements, I have a R5 2600 and RX 580. I saw the console version is unplayable.

retard

The cyber police will rappel through your window and dump entire magazines into your brain

It's pisseasy to pirate.

I genuinely don't know how anyone can be retarded enough to not be able to do it.

How am I retarded for asking a question about something I have no prior knowledge of? Having a mindset and thought process such as yours is the only one that's geniunly stupid

Did you adjust the settings? My rig is worse than yours and I get a solid 60 on low settings, game still looks great.

Yeah I figured it was easy. Just select the ones with the most seeders that doesn't look like it's the malwarejew. What's the best torrent client to use?

It's pretty good. Wish it had a real-time weapon wheel instead of having to go into a menu to switch equipped weapons and getting resources to upgrade weapons can be a pain but it's pretty kino.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.08.30 - 19.41.56.07.png (1920x1080, 3.68M)

Yes. I'm pretty sure I have a better CPU than this guy and am still getting that awful performance with even lower settings.
youtube.com/watch?v=N2S3KsITkZs

i use utorrent
you should have started taking advantage of free video games paid by for by tim a long time ago buster

I just don't want malware on my computer or getting fucked by my ISP. So say I need to update a game. Would I need to redownload an entirely different version? Or do they release patches I can download separately?

That's super bizarre. I wonder if it's relate to the AMD cpu? I find a lot of games are not optimized for them, even if they say they are.

7/10, pretty kino for a AAA.

You only need Grip, Spin and Pierce. The rest is garbage.

I'm having a great time dashing into people's faces and unloading the shatter into them

But that's like 70% of the weapons already.

I have Ryzen 5 1600X and GTX1060 6gb, got 45~60 FPS with Medium setting

I have a 2700x, haven't had any problems with performance my entire playthrough.

I have been STARVING for undefined reading for the entire game, I need it to upgrade the spin and I'm pretty sure I'm close to being done with the game.

What the fuck am I doing wrong?

Remedy hates Microsoft after QB, so no.

Jesus I only have an i56600k and a 980. Is a 980 considered a better card than a 1060 even if it has less vram?

>ctrlf "kino"
>9 matches

Attached: mid blink kemonoe reaction image.jpg (244x200, 12K)

50-60 fps on ultra

Attached: LSYprP14J4M.jpg (680x380, 84K)

I'm probably a pleb but was the Oldest House supposed to be a cool setting? I genuinely don't get it. Like I read the House of Leaves but all I really got from the FBC was that it was just a really blocky modern building?

The Oceanview Motel was really neat though.

I have a Ryzen 5 2600 and a 1660TI and the game never dipped below 80FPS for me with SSR and Global reflections disabled, running at around 120FPS most of the time, my CPU utilisation also never went over 40%.

It's almost certainly a GPU problem.

I have a 3770k and a 2080ti. I got 1080p60 with RTX and max settings.

I loved the ride. The story kept me intrigued enough to keep wanting to learn more about the facility. It was very visually pleasing in both art style and graphical quality. I was reminded of how i felt when i played mirrors edge first, the industrial environments are stunning and the game has some great visual showcases. I loved exploring the oldest house a lot, it felt fresh the whole way through and the ash tray maze was of course a massive high point

Was glad to hear James mccaffrey again and most of the cast did a great job.

The story kinda falls apart when you finally find dylan but i there were still good points after that, but even in the weak parts of the story the gameplay loop kept me going because it was a lot of fun. And i really liked the fake out ending

The dialogue felt very sam lake and they put in tons of little remedy touches i really appreciated in all the projector movies and tv clips. And the motel segments were really neat.

The random timed missions popping up all the time annoyed me and i wish they didnt lock hover behind the half way mark

What the duck?

Attached: shield.png (386x104, 32K)

The RX 580 is the recommended card. I guess they made a mistake.

Great atmosphere, that I haven't see in AAA game yet. Really dig the whole metaphysical multidimensional stuff crossed with a boring old office

Interesting story with kind of bland characters (I wish Jesse would emote more)

Gunplay is definitely the weakest part. Far too few weapon types, each with pretty dull looking designs, the shooting, while solid, just feels like it could have been expanded on. Getting your health bad is kind of annoying, I get the risk-reward of deciding weather to get health, but it really just means you are going to charge into enemies all the time

The first DLC, Foundation, seem focus on exploring the root of the building.

Now that my place as director is secure I can finally put on my comfy PJs and walk around my house.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.09.02 - 07.04.12.42.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

>Like I read the House of Leaves but all I really got from the FBC was that it was just a really blocky modern building?
Its geometry is non-euclidean, the building has greater (possibly infinite) interior dimensions than its exterior, the building itself is also invisible if you don't know about it.

Which side The Board are?

NEW BUREAU ALERT

Excuse me? Fellas I think the hiss has invaded this place, we need to contain it before it spreads.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.09.01 - 20.37.47.64.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

Also, here's the FBC building IRL at 33 Thomas St, NY

Attached: 33_Thomas_Street_December_2009.jpg (2592x3456, 2.08M)

Excellent setpieces, lore, and atmosphere.

Barely serviceable combat. Classic nuRemedy.

What do you have against the combat? It's very good.

why did you post a blank image

Seeing images like this makes me want to listen to some heavy, heavy shit. Incidentally this band is also Finnish, huh figure that.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgYItNKZpBg&list=RDEM0yiNLCuKOqWpMsGU1NnEEw&start_radio=1

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.09.02 - 06.33.57.08.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

>NSA wants to know your location

So what exactly The Director do?
In one notes you canfind that The Director shouldn't engage in combat or other activities which can hurt him, in others you clearly see that they were preparing candidates to combat.

Who was The Janitor another oddity? The Oldest House keeper? The Board agent or even some neutral 3rd party?

So The Oldest House is the "tree" that was planted bt The Board?

What is The City which people referred in files about black rock carrier?

>So what exactly The Director do?
The director keeps the lights on

Look up what the N in NSC stands for

Thanks doc

Secret place has destructible wall. I wish there was more wall busting in the game and not just for a secret.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.09.01 - 20.35.48.08.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

>downloading an exe when you can just hex edit your own exe

Attached: 1565765678931.png (1312x542, 33K)

#̴͞#̨̕#̨͡͝#̴͜͡$͟͢%̧́͘#̸̨̕@̷͝͝$̸̛͟^̴̕͠#̢́̕$̡͘^$̶͜͞#̴̡̨#̸̸͡͠#̵̨͝#̴̢̕#̴͜#̷̵̕ ̷̡͝#̶͡#̸̧͟@̡͠͝^̕͟&͜͡&̵̛͡&̨̛͢$̵̧͢%̨̛̀^̛̀̕͝!̶̷͜#͠$́͘$̷͘͞$̕̕$̡̡͘%̸̧̨^̢͘^̵̢͜%͟͜͜%̶́͡#̕͢͠#̷̢#̨́͡#͘
< The Former/Not Us director of The Board/Us is a Bitch-ass/Incorrigible/Awful Hard Insult/Motherfucker >
#̴͞#̨̕#̨͡͝#̴͜͡$͟͢%̧́͘#̸̨̕@͝͝$^#$^$###### ##@^&&&$%^!#$$$$%^^%%########$%#@$^#$^$###### ##@^&&&$%^*!#$$$$%^^%%####
< He Let/Allowed the Hiss/Enemy/Not Us into his Mind/Being/Frequency. Pay no further Heed/Mind/Attention to him, for he has been Fired/Terminated from this Job/Reality >

Attached: Bureau.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

It's fucking awesome.

Is the destruction in this game kino? The trailers made it look great

Attached: walking garbage reaction image use only in emergencies.png (500x599, 135K)

>putting immersion breaking hackjima in your game voluntarily

Nothing what you never seen before

Name 5 games with this amount of physics going on screen.

> game respawns you like bioshock
> he didn't turn off vita chambers in bioshock
Pleb detected. Aside from the first area or two, bioshock is piss easy even without vita chambers

Who cares about surprises? You literally lose the right to live if you don't replay Max Payne 1/2 every year.

>Is the destruction in this game kino?
The granularity of object physics and destruction is really impressive, down to luggage carts and office chairs having wheels that rotate individually and being able to separate cameras and studio lights from their tripods.

How is the mission immersion breaking, you fucking retard?

By having kojima anywhere in the game you fucktard.

How is Kojima different than any other VA in the game?

Holy kek. You are seething as fuck.

Max Payne is endlessly replayable even without all the mods

Go take your medication, fucking hell.

i take it you didn't rike it

>find hidden area right after Turntable
>literally reporting on Alan Wake's events, plus some extras on its aftermath

im sad this game is on epic because more people should play it, it's no 10/10 game, but it's solid, fun to explore around, only slightly less fun to levitate around yeeting shit at people, and the story is intriguing, moreso if you like worldbuilding and reading papers about the subjects brought up in the plot. Solid 8/10 for me, worth torrenting to see if you like it.

Attached: 1554750630317.png (500x375, 248K)

How to get this costume?

you can throw most things but you can't destroy the level geometry

PS4 only

Play on PS4 or edit your game's .exe on PC to unlock the PS4 content

Damnit
Oh wait..

see

Brainlet here that needs some handholding.
My DX11 exe doesn't have those values. what do

Are you using the the correct search? If you're using HxD, you need to use Ctr+G

just post the link to the .exe

it takes 10 seconds to edit the values, you brainlet. It takes 30 seconds just to google the exe download if you're too stupid to edit hex

I got it.
Problem was that the last digit wasn't the same as the instructions for whatever reason. Got it working though

I love how broken Launch is.

Also why so few webms posted? Game's made for it.

Attached: Control 2019.09.01 - 16.02.55.06.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

>soundless max 4mb webms
Yeah no thanks.

It feels a lot better to play it than watch it

>max 4mb
lol not even that

Jewmoot is so fucking incompetent we don't even have audio webms and size limit is still 1998 standards.

Early levels have a lot more destruction than later ones

>more and more shielded enemies as the game goes on
>having enemies that are only vulnerable to your strongest attack in the first place

The devs should have thought about this more instead of stealing more shit from SCP

I think it's weird that they ripped off SCP.
Stephen King books, JJ Abrams TV shows, whatever the fuck Max Paine was about, that I'm all cool with. But a free internet thing? Kind of a dick move.

Is it ever explained what exactly the Board is?
Are they real humans/memories of them hiding in the specific point of astral plane or is it a manifestation of the perseption workers have of their higher ups (of sorts)?

SCP didn't invent the setting of government managed occult. The Laundry Files was written well before SCPs existed. Control does corporate satire way better than SCP because most writers for SCP are young and have not worked in corporate hell.

Does the story end with Jesse becoming director?

I mean the original scp was a rip off from a part of Stephen Kings The Shining.

No. It starts with that.

The clear vision they have for a supernatural bureaucratic shithole is excellent and while those are the perks of having competent focused writers what the FBC doesn't have is the insanity and sheer breadth of variety SCP has because it's had hundreds if not thousand of internet users influence its catalog.

No, she become the janitor

>The clear vision they have for a supernatural bureaucratic shithole is excellent

It just felt boring and extremely derivative
a clear vision means nothing when you're just copying what came before without coming up with anything original besides having a spurdo in your game

>vulnerable to your strongest attack
Since when telekinesis throw is hard to do?

>that second Tomassi fight
Western devs really are drop dead fucktarded when it comes to boss fights

lrn2red

It's still "I have problem with it" shit. So what's your excuse?

There is actually a couple of them. Any wall with a picture of hole/doorway/passage you can blow up.

Spoonfeed me, where do I find the free version of this game?

In your asshole

The problem is the opposite, tk is too powerful and easy to use so making enemies that specifically require you to use the thing you're going to be using on everything is bad design

Attached: Sin Nanatsu no Taizai - 02 (Uncensored).mkv - 00001.png (1280x720, 851K)

Jokes on you, I like anal, now stop being a faggot and give me the link

You ain explain shit at first so don't play cocky now fucker.
If it's a problem go meel with them entertain yourself

And here is another one. Control is already kino for exposing an endless torrent of brain deficient retards.

I told you already. Search in your ass

Gay and anus obsessed

It's better than being retarded

>falling for obvious bait
>calling somebody else retarded

delet dis

Attached: IMG_4341-e1529176239738.jpg (1036x650, 85K)

the ending is sorta nothing but i did enjoy the fakeout, and the buildup to the ending was cool once you got to hedron and the motel sequence after

also fucking died laughing at Shawshank Redemption! That was it.

played up to getting the hotline

>gun feels great, but is actually a barely useful peashooter that never seems to have quite enough ammo to satisfyingly finish a gun fight
>you have basically no health. i assume much later you can have fights where you can run around, but right now the only way to win fights is turtle behind cover or you get deleted instantly
>aesthetics are 10/10
>lore is ok but is basically a chinese bootleg scp. should be more "terrifying creature with strange rules" and less "it's a cowboy boot that vibrates"
>at the same time, i like it leaning more toward "the fringe" and "the lost room" influences. im a little torn

i plan on finishing it but its not a masterpiece and im not expecting it to turn into one.

>it w-was bait
>I was pretending
Yeah, still retarded as fuck famalan

you can upgrade you health, among many other things, at those cleansing points

>chinese bootleg scp
Uneducated idiot

It's not even hard. It's just badly designed. You can cheese it with ease.

>seething

yeah i saw the upgrades right after i got the hotline. it feels a little grindy for a sp experience but maybe it picks up speed

nice argument i concede

this. the AI is mentally retarded.

>nice argument i concede
Maybe you will try reading this thread at first?

>Buzzwords in action
Baiter became a fish I suppose

>you are required to read 300 shitposts before you have an opinion

don't reply to me ever again.

>"the- the dude talking about his anal fetishes was was clearly being se serious, he was being baited, I'm smart!"

I want the patched exe but i dont have a cs rin ru account or hex edit

janitors outfit is the best you pleb

You can edit the file online. Google Hex Editor online, backup the exe first if you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=unwnvaPex7I
best song comin through

You still trying to write something after being that assblasted?

It still doesn't change the fact that your are illiterate fag

you're starting to act like a cornered animal

>you're starting to act like a cornered animal
Because of some posts from literally who on Chinese moving cartoon pictures site? Can you be more retarded?

>he keeps replying

Attached: 1470398003016.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

>Oldest House
>Choosing an ever-shifting building that could turn on you at anytime to house and contain dangerous objects

What kind of asshat thought this was a good idea?

Attached: Control-Debut-a-Remedy-Entertainment.png (700x394, 256K)

OP here. Going to bed. And to the two retards arguing, you're both gigantic faggots. Kill yourselves.

>RX 580
found your problem. Your GPU is outdated.

So you out of material? Even out of buzzwords? Sad.

Attached: 1470336934091.gif (500x282, 939K)

They are using special radio frequency generators for keeping safe zone safe.
Plus it's the only place on Earth there you can keep all without any risk for outside world.

Marvel drone, I'm not surprised

Attached: 1470333524321.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Why not? It's perfect. The most dangerous place is the safest.

So they use black rock to contain altered items n shit. Ok

Pretty good desu

>finish game
>ending feels rushed but that was fun
>now i can explore this map and do some post gam-
>there's fucking nothing

adequate

It's adorable you think SCP invented any of things it has going for it when it's predated by Michael Crichton, Philip K. Dick, etc by decades.

There's definitely very obvious areas where post-game content should be so I'd expect some DLC.

it doesn't matter what SCP cribbed from, Control cribbed from SCP

The ashtray puzzle which is the highlight of the entire game by far can only be done in post.

Control is a lot more similar to Warehouse 13 than SCP.

Pirate now and buy for $40 on Steam next year.

What I don't quite get is, is that they talk about the difference between AWE's and OOP's. AWE's being "naturally" occuring and OOP's being created. But the oldest house is an AWE meaning at some point someone just built this huge grey windowless building in the middle of New York...for reasons?

Do you activate it in the maze?

I'm very happy with the new laptop I got and how pretty this game looks on it. I wasn't even planning on picking it up but it came free with the system
I just got to the black rock harvesting portion and I'm in love. Haven't been this stoked on a Remedy joint since Max Payne 2

Attached: Control 0.0.269.9979 (FINAL_release) 2019-09-02 02-34-59.mp4 9_2_2019 3_32_02 AM.png (1920x1058, 3.07M)

The implication is that no one built the oldest house. It, or perhaps an entrance to it comprehensible to humans, simply came into being once people thought to look for it.

>Spin the wheel in Luck&Probability
>Game crash
Well shit

>my lobotomy corp gets fucked when really fucky abnos breach and start killing everyone
>this finnish SCP corp has fucking superwoman esper on-staff who strolls through and suppress the trumpets without breaking a sweat
DOES ANGELA JUST LIKE TO MAKE ME SUFFER

Nice brapper

Attached: Control_20190831163646.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

The doorway opened to an altered world event once someone had the will to think about manifesting an entrance. Then the Oldest House was suddenly there, but humans perceived it to be an office building instead of the pile of rock it was, so the building took that Jungian archetypal shape. Like how the service weapon changes with the times. Perhaps the oldest oldest house could have been accessible but would have resembled a castle when in medieval times.

Attached: S8PTjqu.jpg (610x900, 195K)

Too bad game will bomb in selling charts
They need to fire all PR department

too bad about the face

Attached: D7eeZCVUcAIz8zD.jpg orig.jpg (1080x1620, 188K)

Don't worry. Tim paid for development expenses.

Looks good.
What laptop did you get, user?

Still it deserves more

Isn't it already on like a 50% discount? Not even two weeks in. That's insane.

Unironically loved it, I had troubles getting into the combat initially as it felt like a weightless TPS with not much through put into balance in favor of spectacle but it really grew on me as I unlocked more power, launch is broken from start to finish but enemies can almost one shot you so it's fair, random grunts are quickly relegated to fodder you can quickly dispatch while the other specials act as minibosses.
The actual bosses are also decent and not that easy.

Why? It was done on a meager budget. Should've been a $40 game from the start.

>this whole mission
youtu.be/oWuyrlXI7nA

Wait, so there is still a puzzle in the ashtray maze after Take Control?

It doesn't change the fact that it's going to flop.
Even consoles aren't helping

>Alan Wake as The Director
Would be nice, his VA is already working here

Where do you get the esseJ outfit?

IT NOT ANIME
SO BAD

That's just a paranatural godlike entity's way of saying "you're fired".
They're kinda neutral about your well-being

The broken windowed room with the manequins, one of which is wearing the outfit (not the mirror realm version of the room)

They explain this at the beginning of the game, most people don't even register the building's existence which allows the FBoC to work in relative secrecy.

OH, OK, this makes more sense.
The impression I was getting or assumption I was working under was that the building was a man made structure that got imbues with "power" through an AWE and that it was more in line with things like the refrigerator or swan or anchor...etc. And that things like the gun were created by some entity or embued with power specifically by some entity.

Environments too sterile and repetitive.
Unimaginative boring level design.
Repetitive enemy encounters.
Generic enemies.
Terrible checkpoint system.
Terrible camera that will cause you to die especially at bosses.
Horrible disjointed and vague story for the sake of being LE TOO DEEP artsy fartsy showpiece to appeal to the reddit audience.
The ugliest main characters I've ever seen in a video game.
All female characters are ugly.
Forced powerful wyman characters to pander to the tranny era audience.
Tacked on run-of-the-mill rpg/upgrade mechanics.
Regular slowdowns and frame drops at medium settings on my gtx 1070 i7 6700K PC.

Haven't finished it yet, but so far its ok at best.

I hate the fucking fridge mission, I keep shooting the eye and then get random hit with an arm which has 50:50 chance to bug me under the map which is insta death. Also at like 30% hp it just keeps pounding with the arms and you can't dodge because there's rubble everywhere and flying doesn't help either

Attached: 5d0245632500006813e47952[1].jpg (504x570, 51K)

What about it's evil twin pyramid?

its*

if it's too hard then get Levitation and come back.

The fight is very easy though, shoot/throw stuff at the eye and just spam dodge left if it's winding up its' right arm vice versa. The arms destroy the ground where it hits so just make sure you don't fall.

Level V Damage Boost + Level V Internal Flame + Level V Crit Damage Boost for base pistol
Problem solved in 10-20 seconds

SO FUCKING UGLY

Attached: gxPciZ.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

I assumed it was some kind of metaphor for the Hiss taking over some dude's mind.
But the "friendly" pyramid is still there.

Attached: Control Screenshot 2019.08.31 - 17.25.04.15.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

>all the interesting bosses are in the side misaions
>main story is bare as fuck
>shit all enemy variety
>blandest upgrade system of all time
>LOL HERE'S ONE MODDABLE GUN WITH FUCK ALL FORMS FOR LORE REASONS

An absolute snorefest halfway in. Fuck you Remedy. At least the setting and overall presentation is fantastic.

I understand the appeal, hardly seems worth it when 30 something percent of employee accidents are due to the fucking building shifts. Especially when you make the decision to house dangerous materials there.

I tried it with levitation, but still got hit

I'm not that far yet, I'll try it later with better gear

Attached: biycycle dreams friendship.jpg (500x374, 34K)

Do you have the dash?

>I'm not that far yet, I'll try it later with better gear
You already should be if you are on fridge mission

when you consider the alternative is containment breach which could lead to the end of the world in varying flavors, employees getting doinked by building shifts is acceptable losses.

...SOLID FUCKING POINT

is good

Nah, this is probably just because of the food poisoning.

The decision with the side missions and the Service Weapon really is just plain confusing.

Or a premonition since the Hiss seems to be attempting to take over the astral plane.

Among another reasons already mentioned, it was specified, that oldest house is basically invisible to people who don't already know it's there. So it's brings the question of how it was found in the first place? Who led them there? Board? But why, to protect people of Earth? Pff, doesn't look like they give a shit about people.
Oldest house is pretty obviously Yggdrasil that connects worlds and board being powerful but limited and vulnerable entity that needs someone who can protect their realm and do their bidding in others. So it make sense in a way to contain all that weird shit in one place, because it's not actually a containment facility, it's a defense line. And you want your defense line as small as possible.

So did you liked two new songs?

>doing the luck room
>trial and erroring the bits that arent blatantly obvious
>spin the wheel on a setup
>game crashes

guess I found the real unlucky setup

Attached: 1536410571026.jpg (677x1063, 187K)

There's a doc about it, I don't remember it perfectly but basically, some agents investigating an underground AWE were digging and ended up inside the oldest house.

Don't try to dodge user, just shield the hits. Put it on, fly in the sky(to not fall into holes it creates) and face the tentacle. Shoot/throw stuff when there is free time.

>So it's brings the question of how it was found in the first place?

They found there way inside while investigating another event. In a sewer or subway I think.

>because it's not actually a containment facility

This. A big part of this as well is the fact that most of the malevolent paranatural entities are all interdimensional. SCP's cornucopia of weirdos are already mostly grounded in our reality as opposed to all the shit FBC has to deal with.

if you don't already know the luck is binary

You'll roll a 0 (as seen on the TV) if nothing is lucky, if you have one lucky thing then you'll roll 1 or 2 (depending much luck the items give). You will roll the same thing every time with the same things active so you just have to end up with 7.

Don't worry I figured it out. The hilarious part was I loaded it up again and realised the setup that crashed was the correct setup.

I thought the Light Switch ended up taking them there (well to the motel and then to the House).

you cant even go through the maze in post, it just teleports you to the other end of the maze

Same don’t know if it’s meta or a bug, either way it’s neat

No, they found the light switch in the house and after they used it they started finding more light switches in the house.

>crashing your game as a feature

Attached: file.png (223x223, 126K)

Man, the drought must be pretty bad if people are complimenting this game.

hot

Quick Yea Forums. How would you classify the objects of power and creatures in Control based on SCPs system?

Starts off strong, loses steam as it gets closer to the end. 7/10, wish the environments were more diverse.

I heard people talk about new quests in post-game but I couldn't find anything

not really, there are other guys like tomasi later in the game

>So what's the Yea Forumserdict?
Can't tell you, don't wanna play a game whose main character is a tranny.

They just made the main story simpler so that most people are at least able to finish it.

>What kind of asshat thought this was a good idea?
Probably the guy that discovered the Quarry and the special properties of the Black Rock mined there.

youtube.com/watch?v=3TAaurEuEf0

Ironic because you sound like such a faggot

t.tranny lover

I tried replaying alan wake but the gameplay is too boring.

I bet the sound design is superb

Attached: DJ Rx.jpg (328x328, 19K)

Good thing I still have my dick on my body unlike you tranny. :)

i do jerk off to the occasional tranny porn, what of it?

Another Epic games GOTY the next one is coming soon

Attached: NEVER EVER.png (228x221, 115K)

>women I don’t think are hot are trannies
What’s it like living as a paranoid Jew

Well, when I finished the game I hadn't done the side stuff. The pit for example, I missed all that part

I know right? and to think, Tims paying for all our copies saving us tonnes of cash, I can't wait for the next GOTY so I can save another 80 bucks

Most are too poor to experience it

Attached: don't touch me.png (243x242, 113K)

Gameplay isn't bad but could be better, the rest of the game is pretty good tho, a 8/10 for me and one of the best games I played this year, I would recommend it specially if you're into SCP stuff

but Tim already paid for our copies

I just wanted to feel special because I bought a new graphics card :' )

lel, i replay all three max payne games (yes yes only 2 of them made by remedy vittu) every year

What's a threshold

The first third is 10/10.
The rest is 7/10,

It's fine, but it doesn't deliver on the promise it starts from. All the weirdness and creepiness basically defuses by the second or third area, and then the whole story just sort of gives up. Lots of really cool little threads that go nowhere.

I played up until after getting the Hotline and don't feel very compelled to get back to it. The world makes a nice impression but the gameplay is just screaming at me to turn back. The first enemy I see has a number floating above his head. Doors open automatically when you're 10 feet away. The interesting box in the corner of the first shelter is a chest that gives fucking crafting items. The enemies have zero personality and are just completely dead silent so fighting them is a bore and full of moments where they sneak up on you because they don't make a sound and their spawn logic makes no sense. Backtracking to open clearance doors to get crafting items. Motherfucking randomly generated quests to get randomized mods.

I'll probably play this game very slowly, if at all.

It gets better but ignore all the randomly generated quests, don't bother actively exploring, many sidequests will lead you back to already explored areas and you'll end up exploring them naturally.

This games existence merely confirms that Max Payne ended up in the right hands at Rockstar after all. Absolutely fucking pathetic core gameplay, might as well be a mobile game if wasn’t for ‘muh physic’

SJW trash.

Did the MC create the term Hiss or not, i could have sworn some characters call them Hiss before they should know that's what they're called.
Did i miss some lore note somewhere?

I don't think so. As far as i could tell the Hiss existed somewhere beyond the slide projector and it slowly whittled away at Trench until they could get him to help them escape.

? Jesse calls them hiss right at the start then calls them hiss when talking to people, they agree and make note in the journals

You can see changes made to some after Jesse contains or kills some

She did. She's the director so all the documents you find call it Hiss now just like how the paintings changed. Emily also knew Jesse was the director despite there not being an announcement or anything while she was stuck in a safe room so there's some sort of telepathy to it too.

Yeah but Langston says Hiss the first time he meets Jesse, how did he already know what they were called
I assumed it was something like this.

Yarr

Once Jesse picks up the gun she becomes the new Director of the Oldest House which means that what she says or does effects the whole building like how the portraits change from the previous director to Jesse's

Is there any secret/extended ending? It feels like the game just kinda stopped.

The Oldest House is bound to "the Director". Jesse becomes the director so the house updates the portraits, the reports and maybe even the people. This is why modern technology fails there, the Oldest House doesn't know how to update them.

Was Ahti a norse god?

So is it a tranny or was it just a meme? Nothing can surprise me anymore, only infuriate me.

Attached: 1324359129980.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

its really good

Google the name

I get a bunch of videos about Control?

It's a fucked up facescan

Attached: b72d6d5a2f308f44ef74e075349fc685.jpg (474x343, 25K)

>Kojima-tier cringe
Dropped

go back kid, you dont belong here

???
I'm playing on my 1070 ti on ultra

But the character itself is born female? If not fuck this game.

Because of?

good game, nice graphics, neat setting and lore, but the story left alot of things unanswered.
hoping for sequal. I'd hate to see DLC answer the questions asked, though.

>go on Yea Forums
>people are asking if protag is born a female
horseshoe in action

That doesn't prove anything though.
Just look at that manjaw.

What questions?
I think the story wrapped up pretty well, there's probably going to be DLC for Ahti and Marshall, and maybe some follow up on Dylan but I wouldn't surprised if the latter as some ties in their next game.

who are the hiss, board and ahti?
I'd say it's fine to leave certain things to interpretation or imagination; but I felt a little dissatisfied with how it ended, not that I didn't like the ending but that there were BIG, powerful entities, yet not a hint as to wat their reach or origin is.

responded to my own post oops

Attached: 1523889806696.png (600x474, 17K)

The Hiss and Board are very clearly defined. May as well ask what the humans were.

>norse
homo

Attached: komppaniassa_tärätyyys.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Clearly you did not follow the story

I have a key for this game thanks to my rtx 2070 but I don't wanna install Epic launcher so I can't play the game until next year.

Do the side quests, the fridge one specifically should tell you what they are, ahti you can google or wiki should tell you who he is

Shooting in this game feels good because the blood splatters and the pools of blood are amazing to look at.
7.5/10

Just pirate it then.

Epic exclusive trash/10

How do you get the director suit?

Finish the story.

Complete main story

what a stupid question, yes the female protagonist of the video game Control is a born female

lacking in the main protagonist looks department.

Attached: compare this.jpg (1204x1360, 227K)

Kill all trannies and homosexuals.

Great game that I cant run well enough to enjoy.

The input lag is ridiculously high at anything lower than 60fps. Cant aim at anything.
Not to mention the fucking mandatory post processing.

It was alright for the zero dollars I paid for it

what does that have to do with jesse being a naturally born female with a vagina(female)?

Protag is an ugly woman/10

Only played up to the beginning of chapter 4 before my save file got corrupted..
Not gonna start agina since chapter 1 and 2 were boring but game is fun once you start to have telekinesis and shield

Yeah, her in game model is pretty ugly. Can't unsee those full open green eyes

I feel like this game can be fun but they blew it. Might pirate it idk.

This game is pretty popular so you simply can't like it.
Reddit/SJW game or something

All the Darling recordings are Kino, the actors voice and everything about him is great. Especially the video in his office where he's talking about HRA's with a glass of malt

do you have an AMD gpu?

Matthew also voiced Alan Wake

>HRA aren't monitoring your every moves and recording your every words, no, We're already doing that.
The videos were all great.
I love the one were we see how fucking huge the oldest house really is.

Jesus fuck I can't stop looking at her god damn jaw/chin during a cut scene.

The voice actor doesn't fit at all.

Cool concept, underwhelming execution

>bring back Payne for Trench
>is great
>bring back Wake for Darling
>is great
>bring back Quantum Break lady
>is bad
Maybe they should not keep Quantum Break people around.

Please, no one tell him

Why do you think they never mentioned any QB events

user, voice actor is the model

instagram.com/thecourtneyhope/

So their experiment was meant to have to Director candidates, but one of them isolated and other is free, and see which one will be better?

>is as ugly as the ingame model
kek

What the fuck that makes it even worse!

is it? I mean sure, as it came out people started to talk about it, but a lot of people still don't know the game even exists

it's a nice game though, I'm probably like halfway through and really like it
I'm really into all the documents and stuff I find around the old house and that rarely happens to me, even if I like a game's lore I'm never really interested in reading logs and such, but control has such an interesting world I want to pick up everything I can to read more about oops and just backstories about the people who work there

y'all are pedos. stick to your weebshit where everyone looks like a child

Attached: 51416278_322009548426012_2971079171598450153_n.jpg (1080x1350, 127K)

Sry, but as a slav, I'm used to seeing beautiful girls every day.

>no Sam Lake cameo or voice acting
Sad

Here are the objectively best parts of the game:
Ahti/Trench/Darling
Threshold Kids
Ashtray Maze
Fridge/esseJ/Anchor

That's about it.

They mention mr hatch. But afaik Microsoft still owns the rights to QB, so they can only make subtle references.

seriously.. is there a mod to change her face yet??? she's so fugly

Attached: 07667e3fd95d7965ab74bfdfe97373d9.png (1200x673, 336K)

i wish the west will stop been so boring visually

Oceanview Motel and all the reports and reading was very nice and well done.

Oceanview Motel had potential but it was too small of an area for my tastes.

One of the better setpieces in the game though. I guess it deserves an honorable mention.

Based.

Puzzles in it were alright.

Because it's owned by Microsoft. There are a few hints about QB in the game tho.

>Ahti/Trench/Darling
You can tell Sam Lake was the one who personally wrote the dialogue for all three of them. They're just so above the rest.

Didn't Alan Wake have to do a similar thing where Sam was writing an official ending to Max Payne in a roundabout way in documents but he couldn't use the name because Rockstar has the IP now or something?
Sam Lake's imagination really is one wacky place where various corporations all own their own segments of it.

the worst game remedy has put their name on

It's not Max Payne

>hehe le bioshit

the mods should really get a spine and start banning underage mouthbreathers whenever they expose themselves. Bioshit is one of the most perfect tools for this phenomenon as it pioneered nothing but gets cited as the example of X and X things by retarded zoomers whose first gaming device was a 360 slim

Because Microsoft still owns it?

Why does she call me polaris, and why am i a she

Yeah, afaik it's mentioned somewhere in Alan wake then expanded upon in QB. Its all the Alex Casey stuff. But the last you hear about it is in this game, where it's basically canon that Alan wrote max and Max is real in a different universe. I love shit like that, it's so minor but it adds so much for people who loves those games.

I ain't feeling Jesse. It's not about her manjaw but it's because she's so bland and uncharismatic. Completely opposite of what Remedy protags have been.

Yeah, she's too dry. Darling and trench carry the show.

Maybe Sam Lake just didn't know how to do a female MC well? Even the inner monologues during dialogue feel like a miss.

In stalker, when my friend got shotgun blasted to the head and died the game automatically crashed to desktop. It felt very fitting and we got a good laugh out of it.

>the dancing
What the FUCK is this shit

Max Payne owns an elevator company now or something according to control

He is in other universe user.

Most likely hes very good at writing male mcs and just not as good at writing women, specially in modern hyper sensitive environment where you cant include fun ideas that might offend people.
As always, pick a white brown haired male mc so you'll have freedom to write better character with more depth.

>Alan Wake 2 never ever

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

Look at the plaque on the elevators

I liked her in the tape when she's talking to her therapist about going to find her brother and sounds desperate and kinda crazy. Could've been more interesting if there was some of that during the actual game instead of her just being calm and collected despite all the weird shit.
I guess it's a problem with having a protagonist with a mysterious past. Can't give anything away too early so she's just pretty boring for a most of the game.

I think we can all agree
Tears>Children Of The Elder God>Take Control=DYNAMITE>Balance Slays The Demon>The Poet And The Muse

Attached: Glue.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Honestly all dialogue is so stiff and weird, also some people's faces look weird as fuck too.
The atmosphere and story are interesting but then you enter a dialogue and it's just awful.

That's why the best parts are Darling and Trench because they literally just talk to a screen.

And Ahti who's bizarre enough that the stilted dialogue works perfectly.

It crashed for me too

Ahti is an old norse god,the hiss is a resonance from another world, the board are beings from other worlds, probably directors from other dimensions, at one point they realize that something cannot be properly translated for a human and give up

>solve the most unintuitive puzzle ever in the hra lab
>told to go to black rock processing
>oh yeah i checked that place out earlier and the bridge wasn't there. i bet it's there now
>still no bridge
>check a walkthrough
>no mention of this

am i stupid or is my game broken?

I'll probably pirate it if there is one or at least a nude mod with a black plastic bag covering her face

The loading between deaths killed it for me. It gave me some horrible Legacy of Kain on PS1 flashbacks. I'll come back to this when I build a new PC with a SSD.

Attached: 1523678659911.png (540x607, 563K)

>Most unintuitive puzzle ever
You aren't talking about the very easy punch card puzzle where the answer is drawn across 3 whiteboards are you...

Just don't die.
While the game isn't as easy as some standard shooters out these days its certainly not hard.

I think the only times I have died is when I tried to float to an area I couldn't reach or some of the big boss fights.

you get a keycard so there is a door at some point you can now get through

Play in DX12, literally no loading

>tfw autistically stacking items with shit collision on top of each other for hours in order to get to a place that requires levitation beacuse I'm too autistic to leave it for later

Attached: 1552063451858.jpg (960x685, 166K)

I did all the missions, even the janitor ones.
Am I done? I thought I heard someone say you could fight dylan.

So I heard there is a secret mission in the furnace by throwing a certain tv into it.
I'm well past the point of when you initially go there, is the mission interesting enough to go back too?

Essej outfit is best outfit, prove me wrong.

>mag dump the enemies
>switch to throwing shit while your gun recharges
>repeat forever

It leaves much to be desired.

It's not a quest it's a secret weapon mod.

Oh ok, anything good?

Whats up with the rooms in the reasearch sector playing music?

There is one down the bottom, it didn't do anything but had some sorta file saying it made people hear voices or something I don't remember.
Then there is one all the way up on a ledge you gotta lev to that makes a mannequin float around.

youtube.com/watch?v=4S9b5meDdP8

most soulful studio in the business

Any hit with the standard pistol is free

I'd imagine having Polaris there helps. She also says she's enjoying it a lot.

Too bad all the side quest garbage was too shit, so I never got enough mats to make Charge. Sounds like it woulda made the game way more fun.

yeah, just dont have full weapon attachment inventory like i did, or else you'll get cucked out of it forever
you need to burn a total of 6 tv's