Untitled

Attached: dv3ecg2inkj31.png (444x668, 500K)

So the guy is a snowflake too or something? What's the point this image is trying to make?

>left tries to meme

Attached: 3qyjiwx55vi31.jpg (1147x1135, 59K)

The snowflake's pronouns are usually madeup bullshit like 'xir' and 'zim', you obnoxious faggot. The left truly can't meme.

All language is made up

I wish I never had to interact with anyone.

by whom?

To describe concepts that are valid
There's nothing valid about trying to force the world to acknowledge that you've castrated yourself

>I HATE TAGS
>SO I MADE ONE THAT IS ONLY FOR ME

Custom pronouns are the forced memes of language.

No one outside twitter and tumblr wants that.

>I HATE THE EXISTING TAGS
>SO I MADE A NEW ONE TO BETTER DESCRIBE WHAT I WANT

Go scabbadabbablimblum yourself.

>I'M SPEXIEL
LMAO
You kids are a special breed of retarded

yes but the things they are used to describe are not and unless the pronoun xir means mentally unstable faggot it's madeup

The logical behind this is they're both stupid faggots which I fully agree with.

>Using he/him and not being a fucking demented shit stain makes you a snowflake.
God, you're not even human anymore. Just fuck off and stop bothering people with your bullshit.

Attached: 1447615033671.jpg (831x465, 38K)

see

>choose

I think you mean 'create and alter at will'

left

kill all tranny and they don't exist in the future

>trans"""""""people"""""""

>I MADE NEW PRONOUNS TO DESCRIBE WHAT I WISH I WAS.
Yeah, that’s why 90% of people think it’s dumb. No matter what you do it’ll always be wishing you were something else. Just get comfortable with who you are.

Attached: 8E3BD374-EEF6-48A9-9271-9A571A7F3435.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

>just get comfortable with who you are
>by letting us judge the shit out of you for not being who we want you to be
You're the one wishing they were something else, user.

No one gives a shit about you, stop being delusional.

Nobody cares about how you feel about yourself. If you can't just exist like a normal person fuck off.

You're like children with no sense of accountability, you fucking hypocrites. Why don't YOU fuck off if you seriously don't care? Go on, try not responding to this post. I will concede your point if you can manage not to reply any further.