This is pretty good. I'm surprised

This is pretty good. I'm surprised.

Attached: Star-Wars-Battlefront-2-PC-Version-Full-Game-Free-Download~2.jpg (1190x812, 192K)

Attached: get off of my board.png (501x585, 101K)

underrated mode

Attached: 1564403095948.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

It's not that fucking droid flyver is so annoying. Fuck this game. BOUGHT IT FOR 5$ and I still feel ripped off.

Battle of Jakku map when

OP here, sorry wrong pic

Attached: star-wars-battlfront-ii-classic-revive.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

They can both be good

>star cards
its fucking objectively shit. I don't want to play a shooter with mmo elements like gear its fucking unfair as fuck and there are other shooters that do it better. and they're free

They're literally just perks like in CoD. Treat upgrading them as unlocking the pro versions in MW2.

This. I don't know what the big deal is

It's not like they are over powered

can't wait for the commando release and instant action again

I want the fucking Rogue One map

>heroes and villains are raid bosses with bloated damage, hp, and mobility that get hp on every kill
>and they're allowed to be on the field for an unlimited amount of time
>and there can be 2 or 3 on the field at any given time
>and they're still allowed to gain any points whatsoever
>and their kills actually cost tickets in galactic assault
heroes/villains ruin the game

I want the fucking Jakku map.

I don't know what they are thinking not reusing those maps or at LEAST the assets to make new maps for the new game modes.

The ot is so starved for content in this game it depresses me. How long would it possibly take to port over those maps? Long enough for it to not be worth doing at all?

But the other one is better

It's actually pretty good for the $6 I paid for it during a PSN flash sale.

Well sure. I mean nobody is going to argue with that.

Why does every time when i pick Boba Fett in HvV players who pick Luke Skywalker are always on my ass

Attached: 1562809642347.jpg (382x417, 176K)

It's the Luke Skywalker hormones

Tempted to get into it with Rep Commandos coming out soon, but wary of Origin. Is it still considered spyware? Do I bite the bullet or are there ways to block those features?

Attached: 1474010766847.png (516x440, 157K)

Is there a gametype where they don't exist?

>new player buys game today
>gets utterly fucked up the ass by all opponents whose health, damage, and extras are greater than theirs because they have played the game longer

fun

I just went through with it personally

Kek. What the fuck kind of overpowered buffs do you think star cards give you?
It's all shit like "grenade radius 5 percent greater" and handheld shields have a sliver more health. Nothing you even notice while playing let alone makes you feel disadvantaged