HEY LET’S MARKET THIS GAME AS HAVING THE GREATEST CHARACTER CREATION TOOLS EVER AND THEN NEVER LET THE PLAYER...

>HEY LET’S MARKET THIS GAME AS HAVING THE GREATEST CHARACTER CREATION TOOLS EVER AND THEN NEVER LET THE PLAYER ACTUALLY SEE THEIR CHARACTER LMAO

Attached: B765B775-805A-46BB-85F7-96A72B47188D.jpg (590x350, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

>mirrors don't exist
>arms don't exist
>feet don't exist

>third person vehicle camera doesn't exist

If Bethesda or somebody announced this people would be fucking losing their shit. It’s alright but because CDPR.

Hit [TAB] and see your character on the CHARACTER screen. Too hard for you, retard?

Attached: femaleknight4.jpg (1600x2400, 455K)

Mirrors exist and function in the game, windows exist and function in the game, and mods can add 3rd person.

What will it be? Cutscenes? Mirrors?
Can you look down and see legs? Holy shit, the dark age of technology is devs too incompetent enough to render legs yet cramming in 50gb of textures.

Attached: feet.png (612x329, 34K)

>CDPR shills will defend this
What the fuck is the point of customization if you can’t see your character? I can deal with this game being FPS, but when you show off third person cutscenes and then just scrap em for “immersion”, it completely devalues the use customization.

Attached: 10C4413D-B7DE-4FEC-B0FE-D9530253C1C3.png (998x750, 1.24M)

>tab
>wow so cool
>tab
>repeat every 5 minutes
True cyberpunk gameplay

that sounds like a lie

Where’s the confirmation they removed 3rd person cutscenes entirely?

Am I being memed or are people unironically defending this shit?

I fucking wish it was a lie.

Attached: D7A54390-80F0-40EE-96CE-728B91F73205.png (908x741, 448K)

You guys so stupid you have to look at your character all the time. How short is your memory?

Attached: femaleknight2.jpg (1600x2400, 466K)

>
System Shock my foe
Does every single sandbox title in the world need to be third person?

Attached: 1263184992956.jpg (777x777, 202K)

There's nothing to defend, it's more like poking fun at the horde of retards that have been perpetually assblasted since 2012, and will continue well until 2077

>Can't buy and customize an apartment
>No TPP cut scenes at all despite heavy character creation
>No night and day cycle, literally always sunny midday

Fucking christ this game is getting worse all the time

In the video you see Johnny Silverhand commenting on you checking yourself out in the mirror.

I hope pic related is fake but if it’s true I’m fucking done.

Attached: 2C6DAF7B-E2C8-460D-922C-F2A220EC7C17.jpg (540x960, 71K)

>System Shock
Ah, yes, that old open world RPG with character customization.
Wait a minute.

>No night and day cycle, literally always sunny midday

Attached: youstopthat.jpg (600x444, 24K)

>immersion
A load of bullshit. What they really mean is they’ve bitten off more than they can chew.

>this DM supposedly confirms they "cut" TPP cutscenes across the entire game at some point
>but let's completely ignore that it supposedly confirms first person sex scenes
where are the coombrains when you need them

nah, just desperate fan boys doing damage control

So if mods do ever come to Cyberpunk what would you do to fix the game for your personally I’m curious?

How gay does someone have to be to actually care about dressing up their fucking character?

fucking hell, all those shit before this i could handle but this is just too much to gasp
they prolly fucked up the cutscenes somewhere down the line and they are running out of time so lets remove them all!!! FUCK OFF CDPR.. FUCKOFF

>No more TPP cutscenes

Has any company bullshotted as hard as CDPR?

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-005450_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 407K)

Better gunplay for starters, cause the deep dive video made it look pretty fucking bad

You said "cyberpunk," not "open world RPG."
Let me move those goalposts a little closer to the middle of the field for you.

>WORK IN PROGRESS - DOES NOT REPRESENT THE FINAL LOOK OF THE GAME

That entire 50 minute demo was a bullshot.

>Final look will be a downgrade
Don't do this to me CDPR

I honestly don’t see a problem. You’re able to see your arms, hands, and legs. Mirrors and windows show your reflection, you can bring up the character menu at any time, etc. Mods can add 3rd person as well.

Deus Ex had very light character customization but that was still 1st person.

>PRE CONCEPT ART GAMEPLAY

You get to see your character when you go to the menu, or get on vehicle.

They didn't really market it as having the best character creator ever

Feels good man.

I regret not listening to Yea Forums about pre-orders sooner, though.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (524x360, 38K)

I was really close to preordering but I wasn't very impressed with the collectors edition statue. Good thing I didn't, this game is been adding one disappointment to the next since that Deep Dive trailer.
I fucking hope not, people defending this shit are the lowest of the low corporate cock suckers.

Attached: 1550300418405.jpg (428x424, 16K)

>yet another shitposting thread

its getting stale lads

I was disappointed the moment they stated you can’t be a cop.

When the shitposting engine is this strong you just know it's gonna be a great game. The games that Yea Forums thinks are going to be bad and actually wind up being bad are the ones that don't get threads. At most they get some marketer posting the same exact picture he was emailed over and over, like Anthem. When Yea Forums is pissed, and the threads are flowing like liquid shit though? GOTY, baby.

im gonna be so mad if they tied the gender thing to this shit, every shitstain points directly in that direction

Actually I had my share of disappointments like that since the first trailer (voiced protagonist, only 3 class options, no joinable factions) but when I saw the first 45 minute trailer I forgot all about that because it looked fucking great. Damn shame, should have known that is was going to be jank since it's been in development for god knows how long already.

At least pc chads will get a mod fixing this, console cucks are the ones who are fucked

I won't defend it but I won't attack it either. Its not much an issue to me, its more confusing than frustrating that they include a character creator for a fully FPS game.

>IN PROGRESS OF DOWNGRADING
FTFY

I’m going to buy it anyways, it looks like it’s unironically going to be pretty fun. I just wish it was a lot more comparable to the tabletop. But we can’t have everything.

God dammit I don't want to have to look for a fucking mirror every time I want to see what my character looks like. What's even the point of having character customization when you can't see your character most of the time?

I think I used third person in one of Todd's games once.

Yeah same honestly. Too bad I fell for the "CDPR raising the bar for all RPG's" meme. I hope I am smart enough to not repeat this mistake with the next Elder Scrolls

Attached: 1421419668351.jpg (437x501, 14K)

what the fuck are you even saying? people just want to play in third person retard

>first person sex scenes
I see no issue with this design choice.

Why are third person fags always so obnoxious?

Third-person whiners rank slightly below Linux gamers on the irritating faggot scale.

Just remember bro, if you don’t feel good about a new purchase right out of the gate you can watch videos and read gameplay details online and then buy it.

>getting remotely hype for Elder Scrolls VI
A some nice pretty mountains, wonky animations, full voice acting, minuscule dialogue options, the same engine, more bugs than the pit of snake food at a pet store, and the conniving greed of how to profit off of it ten years after launch.

unless there is cool gear i don't mind

Attached: 489325802365.png (946x461, 458K)

Tabletop version is super unforgiving. Wish the game would be like that. Even driving through the city is deadly. Feels too easy imo.

Attached: 1561780675770.jpg (716x960, 44K)

The mods though

Attached: 1533537776796.jpg (816x816, 83K)

>you will get the fully immersed first person perspective of being a cybercutie that exclusively fucks cybersluts
>be a walking tank that can hack into anything, lifts 20mm autocannons, and beats cyborgs down with her bare hands
>literally the motoko experience
>Yea Forums will cry and tell you you aren't having fun while you're doing it
God damn, this is going to be the best game in a long while.

Attached: motoko.jpg (300x211, 17K)

You can look like the guy on the left in Destiny unironically. Also they stated that Cyber Psychosis will be a mechanic in the game so we could possibly see something like pic related being a possibility.

Attached: EC36DFCC-8472-4890-97A2-72734FAC85F9.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

It feels too easy most likely because of presentation purposes. They’re not going to show off gameplay where someone dies all the time.

>the same engine
it just werks

what about the part where your character is voiced and has one set personality?

The salt it generates on a daily basis is worth it alone. I don't know what my first V will be like. I was thinking of no tech or hacking, full operator/soldier. Then the second run would be qt psycho hacker assassin.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

Attached: giphy.gif (326x180, 454K)

This is by far the most downgraded game of the last decade.

Attached: 1515171935562.png (384x272, 55K)

Got this vibe when they were forcing open the door in the deep dive video.

Attached: EC30C8E9-2A27-4C5D-83B3-4D8034240488.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>destiny
man i just dig the no helmet visor aesthetic
>Cyber Psychosis
now that would be fuckin rad

Attached: 1557196644799.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

All those dialogue choices which let me pick a personality must be imaginary then.

>your character is voiced
This honestly ruined it for me. I still remember the shit stain that is Fallout 4 to this date.

Hasn't bothered me in any number of other games. The people who say this makes it IMPOSSIBLE to get immersed always seem to oversell it. Besides, what if I wind up liking her? I didn't mind Geralt one bit, and that's a preset appearance and background on top of all of that.

I KNOW!!!

>not Rainbow Six
>not Dark Souls 2
Explain.

It's too easy because it is for plebs. Search your heart you know it to be true.

ghost in the shell isn't cyberpunk, it's post-apocalypse science fiction.

Attached: isittho.png (1117x141, 16K)

cy·ber·punk
/ˈsībərˌpəNGk/
noun
a genre of science fiction set in a lawless subculture of an oppressive society dominated by computer technology

>ghost in the shell
>not cyb

Attached: 797486BC-AFA1-4A36-9773-225FBBCE0013.png (408x299, 289K)

>Yea Forums trying this hard to make a game that looks years ahead of its competitors seem like dogshit.
kek

Everything in R6seige and Dark Souls 2 was in the game in some form except for some graphics downgrades and the removed floor destruction in R6. CP77 is literally pruning entire features every time it shows it's head and it's not even out yet.

Maybe. If there’s no higher difficulty, mods will fix it.

your lack of shown examples noted.

cope.

Competitors?
Not a single piece of info has been released on any major RPG title as of late. It’s only so called competitor could be RDR2.

Okay. Please tell me how the Media class can be implemented feasibly in the game?

this deal is getting worse all the time...

I agree. But let’s take what we can get.

The shills can barely keep up