Highest level character is 10 because I can't decide what to play

>Highest level character is 10 because I can't decide what to play

Attached: ZsBDoKZ.jpg (524x472, 93K)

>get to LVL 30 with Horde for the 10th time in your life
>decide you want to play Alliance
>all my friends are on Horde and joined this server to play with me

What dio

when in doubt choose something strong and easy to level like mage/hunter/warlock/priest

I can't play this game, its too addicting

>start autoattack
>alttab because no more input is needed from me
>alttab back in to loot
>repeat until quest is done
>autowalk in direction of questnps to turn in
>alttab
>tab back in to turn quest in
>new quest sends me back to were i just was to autoattack some more mobs
when does the fun start
no wonder you got this for free like diablo3 for playing wow

just played what I went when i started playing WoW in the first place.

Human warrior is peak kino wow classic

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-01 18.44.29.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

I hate human models, they are massive. Why cant they have body shape of BE

>Update
big gay

>tfw already 38
>tfw been playing this game 13 hours a day+ since launch
>tfw i thought i kicked my wow addiction

bros....

Attached: 1554780451623.png (399x404, 123K)

The level 10 is a priest because I played a priest in retail. Classic mage seems really fun because of aoe grinding which would be new for me.
That's why I chose priest, something that I'm somewhat comfortable in but I guess I'm torn between trying something new and sticking to my guns and healing. I also wanted to level a rogue but I didn't want to put in the effort of grinding to 60 just so I can gank people and be a dick for about an hour before I get bored

How to fuck do I play Shadow Priest in Classic? In TBC at least I was wanted for Mana.

Classic Shadow seems useless in 5 man and raids.

That's classic no matter what you pick your going to be disappointed

>Night elf starting zone
What the FUCK were they thinking?

I love playing Priest and I don't know why hate the Class.

>Get to level 11 as my Undead Warlock
>Realize that the game is really fucking boring and stop playing

I can't even imagine how retarded you'd have to be to play this for 15 years

Attached: 1409026961081.png (442x298, 249K)

By raping everyone in pvp

>lvl 20 druid
>lvl 14 hunter
>lvl 10 mage
>lvl 7 shaman
>lvl 7 warlock

FUCK

Post your dudes!

Class WOW isn't letting me login. What am I going wrong?

>those binds

Attached: 1533341802679.png (421x500, 151K)

I can't even imagine how retarded you'd have to be to COME BACK

Blizzard got exactly what it wanted. The hype train rose, they "claim" they had to rebuild the game, I can assure you they just took an old fork of the source code and fucked around with it a bit and released classic wow for idiots just like you

Minimal effort, to get fucking retards to come back for 1 month. Ups the sub numbers, and gets some cash in the coffers. Easy clap faggot.

lol the game is just that good.

Ask them to play Alliance.

holy fuck, this is literally me

I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME AGAINJAS HFHKa nsfaüfsnla dsg lasdg

same. i know the mid and end game are more fun because you have more abilities. but man, those first 15 levels or so are so fucking BORING because you have so few abilities and everything is so slow. It always feels like a tutorial that lasts like 10 hours. The game doesnt even feel like it begins until you can start running dungeons

I fucking feel it OP.
The worst is that you become so mechanical about the starting areas and first 10 levels it's on auto pilot, but you never get to experience the rest of the game.
I have this issue with almost every rpg I try, the elder scrolls, dragon's dogma, fable etc

Get the starter edition. It's a cock tease but you can get your fill of WoW easily.

>WASD are ability keybinds

Attached: what is pain jeopardy.jpg (750x601, 37K)

>highest level is 5 because your friends and your schedules got fucked up
feelsbad, but i'm more about the slow roll anyways. its not a rush to the end for me

WoW mobile version when?

Why do so many people play Horde? Their zones are shit and they have no shoes.

Attached: 1565809159784.png (385x376, 2K)

NO, I WANT TO DELETE MY MEMORIES AND EXPEREINCEAS OF THIS GAME AND ENJOY IT LIKE FOR THE VERY FRIST TIME:

Why can't a Troll join the Alliance?

We need some sort of way to avoid this shit, like forcing ourselves to power through even though we really don't know what we want.

dont alliance.
i played horde back then and played alliance because i thought i needed change.
but i didnt.

I would suggest getting up to at least 25, getting more talents is rewarding and can increase fun.

what's wrong with them, you don't move with wasd do you user?

Fact: $60 for the year should be an option.

>wanna shoot lightning at at stuff
>ele sham is quite possibly the worst class/spec combo in vanilla

Goddamn it

Attached: 48a.png (600x517, 428K)

Just play mage.
>Already
You are far behind.

i'm doing it anyway

cute abra, would solve puzzles with

>tfw no body posted their toons yet

dPost your Int stats anons
Oh wait your all dumb niggers

You don't pve as shadow.

>this is not like my gacha games. where can i buy quartz???

The government mandated Chinese horders should have it.

this character screenshot is from at least MoP

I had OPs problem and never got past 20, how bad is Enh Shaman?

Anyone playing on judgment or bloodfang in eu? How’s the server population? Should i just pick s busier server?

ok cool don't see how thats relevant

Anyone else on Bigglesworth?

>warrior at 35
>still no group to do whirlwind axe with
please end me

Attached: 20180323_070808.png (242x251, 66K)

WAD + mouse = perfect character control. I sure hope you're not using only your mouse for movement or you're gonna get smacked in pvp for sure

>playing Tauren druid because that was my main in vanilla
>server has insane queues so it's impossible to play with friends unless we coordinate when we log in together
>switch to another realm and decide to just go alliance since I've done hrode a million times
>don't know what to roll
How's ret paladin for pvp? I know it blows ass in raids but I really want to mainly do wpvp and bgs later on.

I would help but I'm only 20

Are the RP channel still as terrible as before?

>playing on a server named after a corny comedy movie reference

why doesnt op post his actual characters from classic then?

I heard they were good at PVP though for burst damage.

Heard it's mostly lvling and for PVP memes.

I just logged into one because my main was down. Talked about Defias in Lion's Pride. Elf chick wanted to erp with me, turned it down because my gf told me that's like cheating.

Pls respond

I'm tempted to do the same, I pissed off my ground by saying my friend would be a lousy tank (he would, literally only played for 30 minutes in his whole life)

Yeah its streamlined the leveling process quite a bit, I'm hoping to get some good WPvP in soon, just got to 20

Everyone has to start somewhere, user. No wonder they were pissed at you.

you make no damage and they cant kill you, not very useful
holy is only "good" spec in vanilla

I wish WoW had more character customization options. The humans always look older than they should unless you're playing a grizzled old guy.

>Highest character is 10 because the game is so boring I could not play it for longer

Attached: 1502684771569.gif (460x469, 652K)

Cuz Alliance, especially humans, seem more elitist and the main audience are quirky fantasy dudes wanting the funny looking characters.

At least that is my theory.

He didn't have to start with TANK, and all he does is just go "lol I have no idea what I should be doing, idk what I'm doing, idk where to go" instead of I dunno, asking some goddamn questions, dont just broadcast your ignorance. Its WoW, the easiest MMO ever and he even has Questie, I shouldn't have to lead him by the nose back to a quest giver WE JUST TALKED TO 5 MINUTES AGO. FFS HE PLAYED DIABLO FOR YEARS

Attached: 1546986088823.jpg (600x450, 56K)

Why didn't they use the updated models for vanilla?

>missed out on the good shit in BC and WotLK because I couldnt settle on one class and kept wanting to try new stuff but use the same name, and only cared to play a month or two per year
>didnt get above 30-40 during cata
>didnt do any endgame content besides timeless isle for MoP
>still barely did anything in WoD
>only really started trying out raiding in legion

Attached: image.png (499x516, 403K)

To be fair enhance doesn't even add much to the leveling process in the early levels. It'll be smooth saililng with that axe from razorfen, windfury and flurry from the talents.

Can't play shaman on the alliance.

Attached: unfortunate.jpg (1333x2000, 359K)

To further strengthen my case, I even politely suggested a less demanding, more fun class to start with like mage or hunter (I would gladly explain petd as even I struggled with raising them back in the day), but NOOOOOO dumbass just HAS to be the lynchpin of the group despite not knowing how to by a fucking basic ability. We did two whole quests that consisted of him running off midcombat to fight something else before I noticed he wasn't even Charging at 10.

>there are paladins level 20-30 using anything other than verigan's fist
why? it's literally the best item in the range and the quest is simple enough if you find other pallies on the road doing it too

edgy neckbeards

delete this picture right fucking now.

gonna make me sick,

The left one ain't so bad.

why is everyone human or Gnome on my server?

#nochanges would have freaked out and they didn't want the negative press.

Self-inserts
I'm playing Human first so I can get a feel of the game. Then I might play a Night Elf or Troll.

So basically I'm just a glorified target dummy? Sounds boring as fuck. There's no way I want to make another druid for healing support and priest doesn't seem that fun for pvp. I hate shadow priest in retail so I'm sure it's not any better in classic.

I just want to be able to do healing in dungeons while still having big dick 1v1 battles in wpvp but that doesn't seem to be possible with what I want.

Tis true, it is why I almost always prefere to play human or dwarf.