KYO IS IN SMASH

WE HAVE WON WE NOW KNOW WHO THE NEXT CHARACTER IS AND ITS OUR FAVORITE MOTHER FUCKING KYO KUSANAGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qg9mhLMiHkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guess again virgin

Attached: sugartits.png (806x1156, 377K)

His Trailer would straight up be the King Of Fighters 94 Intro but with the smash envelop instead. and the kof characters replaced with smash characters

CERO!

Attached: CERO.png (1664x1080, 2.08M)

>maifag
>calling others virgins
kyochads look and laugh

No Athena no buy.

Attached: 70e91f011d44d284d07c95e946914f84.jpg (1000x1414, 438K)

lmao ikr let us hope kyo gets his dope white jacket alt as well

I have a feeling he's got better chances than anyone realizes. Weird how the first main character of SNK's pride and joy is so poorly known compared to a few supporting characters from his franchise.

Nigga looks like a sissy version of Hwoarang

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 938K)

that's what I'm saying I also think his freaking animations would look sexy as all hell in smash.

I hope a tekken character gets in one day honestly. Mother fucking Jin or Heihachi would be dope.

He's not "poorly known". There's a whole world outside the united states.
For some reason you guys are the only country that didn't care about snk, with Metal slug being the exception

He's talking about how most people on twitter and stuff are saying Mai, Nakoruru, Terry, and Fio are the main candiates and I agree I have seen very few people talk about Kyo

youtu.be/qg9mhLMiHkI

It would be awesome if a remixed version of this would be used in his trailer like the buildup of the song could be used when how in the intro of KOF94 the letter is spinning around (but now its a smash invitation) then its basically a reaction of the intro! I'M SO FUCKING HYPED

Attached: 1545028144115.gif (432x480, 1.19M)

Question is, rekka Kyo or shoto Kyo?

I think it would be a mix of both kinda like how Ryu was mainly based of his street fighter 2 apperance but still had moves based on ther games like street fighter 4

GHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHHUEEEEEEEEEEUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHE

obsessed

I like Reyn

keeping this thread alive bois