Seriously what is this, would something from SNK be the most niche DLC character ever

Seriously what is this, would something from SNK be the most niche DLC character ever

Attached: BD98D87B-BAE8-484A-B755-4FE63530E798.jpg (960x400, 179K)

Still better than Sora, Steve, and Some random Fire Emblem character.

Ultimate dlc is too niche all around

che guevara checking out Athena's ass on the down right

>Smash Bros is a fighting game series
>SNK is known for fighting games

Characters like Chaderry, Athena, Nakoruru, Haohmaru are natural picks (like Ryu was)

HE´S IN

Attached: NeoTurfMast.png (319x305, 135K)

Fpbp

based

I really don’t know how it could be any more mainstream except by maybe adding Call of Duty man, FIFA man and Fortnite man.

I will cream my pants if a metal slug character gets in.

On the other hand I will be extremely disappointed if it’s any other SNK rep. I could tolerate it if it’s Geese, I guess.

fire emblem should make it's own smash game at this rate

Leona covers both.

Here's a little history lesson OP

Attached: something.jpg (844x1946, 443K)

That would be the biggest letdown of all, pissing off fans of both series.

I’d buy one honestly. There is so much potential for unique FE characters that Smash completely wastes with endless serious anime sword guys. Where are the other unit types?

i dont even like snk that much and the way they are trying to have cameos in every fighting game is reaching shovel knight levels of sad so i rather have nothing at all.
Is not like a shitty dlc will have the level of content simon got, so a metal slug rep will feel wasted.

>mfw the protagonist of Mahjong Kyou Retsuden is the chosen character

Attached: kyoretsuden.gif (610x450, 2.28M)

I do know what Metal Slug is but I never played it because it looks like one of those instant death games like Contra.

DLC characters consistently get MORE detail than base roster characters. Look at the DQ hero. He has like twice as many attacks as the average character, and several unique mechanics.

You shouldn’t openly announce your plebiness, user.

I want the space plane to be playable.

I say it before, "SNK Boss Syndrome" in person:
OMEGA RUGAL

Attached: 56ddbfc1-9dc3-4c4a-9687-dd82bd0b5bc6.jpg (720x540, 63K)

I guess it is mainstream to Japan, barring Banjo. Maybe they thought K Rool, Simon, Ridley and Banjo were enough for the west.

It is hard, but really fun. You should try it

I honestly don’t know who else you want at this point. Minecraft Steve? In terms of mainstream characters we’ve ticked most of the boxes already.

what a fucking waste of a slot. typical japanese boomers out of touch not realizing sans would sell

Every console release has given you unlimited continues, so it’s really only as hard as the continue limit you set for yourself.

I’m a little mad the Ryu Hayabusa leak was fake. Jill Valentine would’ve been cool, too. I don’t know. Guess I just didn’t see SNK coming.

Why are you dumb Amerimutts so fucking casual?
SNK characters are still much more popular than your banjo furry garbage in east asia. Its not an American Sjw Yea Forums game you fucking gay Amerifat.

Ryu Hayabusa isn’t any more mainstream than Joker or Hero.

Nope, those are better by virtue of people knowing what they are

the smash fanbase doesn't know what they want either. they are acting like spoiled children. they will never be satisfied

GHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUSAGEEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHE

Metal Slug or bust

Attached: metalslug-sagegege.jpg (1000x1050, 309K)

Depends which hero you’re talking about. Erdrick and Ryu are NES icons. Joker, I do feel Ryu is more mainstream. All my no life gamer pizza with my buddies friends regard Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania and Mega Man in the highest of esteem possible. Not so much SNK, but maybe I’ll learn more

FIFA man would be pretty dope tbqh

Attached: 202813388.jpg (1284x1600, 1.04M)

I want Sora, but don't lump me in with dumb Smashbabies. I think an SNK character is gonna be cool as fuck.

fpbp

>niche bad

Attached: 1541979348936.png (336x318, 29K)

KILL YOURSELF YOU PSYCHOTIC NINCEL MENTALLY ILL FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF

>Smash Bros is a fighting game series

Attached: 1548041569558.gif (286x258, 3.63M)

It is because this SNK nigger won’t sell well and it’ll make Nintendo think there’s too small of an audience for their Smash DLC, thus killing any potential for a 2nd pass.

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

Maybe if you paid the least bit of attention to the games you are a fan of you'd know that it was an SNK game that spurred Sakurai to create the game in the first place.

Steve is way more deserving then a random literal whom weeb company

Attached: 1537598311637.png (332x400, 68K)

12 year old

Snoy tranny, are you ok?

KoF and Metal Slug are great picks for Smash DLC.

Nintendo fans just live in an isolated bubble and don't know any fucking games that they didn't grow up with on the N64/Gamecube or aren't relevant this year. The fifth character could be Sub-Zero and people would still have a meltdown that it's some literally who and that Geno deserved it.

With how much the fanbase threw a tantrum over Melee in EVO and how insistent it is on Smash being a true fighting game you think they'd be familiar with one of the biggest publishers in the genre.

>niche good
>me hate popular picks
>me big original contrarian

Attached: (You).jpg (750x1000, 71K)

The only good thing about this whole shitshow is getting to see the Genofaggots on Smashboard throw a hissyfit for the 72nd time
Never gets old

Attached: 1537413619485.jpg (369x369, 39K)

I love seeing Smashtrannies on suicide watch. Get fucked, faggots.

Attached: 1537916237075.png (886x480, 440K)

Reminder that they stared at a bird for over a month thinking it'll be Geno

Attached: 7fb8648ce4ad220669234b16d99274b4.png (617x566, 551K)

based

SNK is more popular than any video game franchise in China

Metal Slug reps would make a great trophy, not actual fighter.

I agree, but hell no Sub-Zero isn't a literal who. More people know him than some obscure character from a single late SNES JRPG.

Imagine the sorts of bullshit Omega Rugal would have if he was a Spirit battle.