How much money have you spent on video games this year? That includes upgrading PC hardware like GPUs

How much money have you spent on video games this year? That includes upgrading PC hardware like GPUs.
Be honest breh.

Attached: they do.jpg (807x383, 45K)

A few hundred, I guess? I don't buy new games very often.

300 bucks plus like 100 in memory and peripherals.

10$

I don't even remember. Only game I've bought at full price was mario maker 2, everything else was on sale and I don't remember the sale prices. I'd estimate between $100 and $150

$0
Red Devil fucking when

0$, mhw was the last game I bought at that was 2018. I'll buy Iceborne, but since I'm on PC that means I'll have to wait until next year

>$55 on DMC5 Deluxe using a Target deal
>$10 on a copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS3
>$25 on Dragonball FighterZ Season 2
>$50 on 11 games during the Steam Sale (Dark Messiah, Spark The Electric Jester, Aztez, Hitman Blood Money, Bloodstained CotM, etc.)
>$60 on Samurai Shodown
So $200 on 14/15 games depending on how you count. Not bad. I plan on getting Astral Chain, Ninja Warriors Once Again, Daemon X Machina, Power Rangers BftG, and maybe MUA3 as well. Probably $350-400 all things considered unless I get a lot of games or money for birthday/Christmas.

Attached: 1547685096109.jpg (640x780, 108K)

Probably like $200 so far, but the rest of the year has a bunch of releases that I'm hyped for

No, Ronnie! You can't pay an imaginary construct.

$100 or so. An all time low for me, but only because I've been extremely busy with work.

Over a thousand easily.

$0

Attached: 1548953857009.png (458x341, 5K)

Bought a laptop with a GTX 1060, so between games and hardware probably $900 since January. inb4

>gaming laptop

I already have a desktop that I use at home, but I'm on the road enough that a laptop makes sense.

to much, for games i dont even finish, gonna cut down next year and work through my backlog

My GPU was a work expence since I can use it for CUDA. There were no good PC releases this year yet though. Spent $120 on Switch games and $13 so far on WoW.

~90 Canadian dollars

600$ just in games

not very much, my only big game purchases this year were Sekiro and Bloodstained.

Zero, if we exclude the electricity bills.

>$0 HAHAHA GET IT??? CAUSE I SUPPORT THE DESTRUCTION OF THE GAMING CORPORATION!!!!

Attached: 1566850699367.png (805x851, 89K)

Maybe a £1000? I dunno I don't keep track. My neetbux for being a socially inept spastic do me well.

this but unironically

Probably $250~ on MTG Arena, $40 on DMC5, $30 on GTA V, probably another $50 on DOTA, buying RuneScape gold...

Likely in the neighborhood of $400-$500

Or because they don't like any of the only 3 half decent games that came out this year.

I only pay for internet.

£45 DMCV
£40 RE2
£45 Sekiro
£45 Days Gone
£20 A Way Out
£45 Fire Emblem Three houses
£30 Crash Team Racing
£35 Plague Tale
£25 Outward
£20 Yakuza Kiwami 2
£42 Yakuza Remaster Collection
£25 Man of Medan
£42 Astral Chain
£15 Final Fantasy IX Switch
£15 FFVII Switch
£15 Valkyria Chronicles Switch
£15 Katana Zero
£40 Bunch games at CEX

Probably £100-£200 on random digital games & things I've forgotten.

Getting:
Death Stranding
Luigi Mansion 3
Zelda Links Awakening
Doom Eternal
Pokemon Sword

Too much. This is everything I got this year so far:

Resident Evil 2 REmake - €50 Euro [Really liked it and finished multiple times]
Onimusha Warlords Remaster - €20 Euro [It was ok but didnt love it]
Devil May Cry 5 - €50 Euro [Liked it]
Sekiro - €60 Euro [Didnt like it and got bored about half way in at gorilla boss and didnt finish it]
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition (it was on sale on PSN) - €50 Euro [It was ok but kinda dragged on near the end]
Final Fantasy 7 (Switch version) - €20 Euro [Just bought it to replay FF7 on the go]
Cadence of Hyrule - €25 Euro [Hated it and got bored after 2 hours and didnt go back to it]
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 - €50 Euro [It was ok but I didnt like it that much compared to 1 and 2]
Fire Emblem Three Houses - €50 Euro [Liked it. Did Golden Deers Route in release week and started doing Blue Lions this week]
Ion Fury - €20 Euro [Really liked it. Fun game with great soundtrack]
Astral Chain €55 Euro [Hate it. Hate the cut scenes and police exploration and talking shit. Kind of like the combat but not enough to deal with all the other boring stuff. Got to chapter 4 and cant be bothered playing it anymore due to how boring it is]

I need to cut down next near. I keep buying games that I dont finish. I need to be more picky.

>£35 Plague Tale
Worth playing?

Maybe 20 bucks

Attached: 1517891667145.jpg (900x585, 229K)

Not a single penny.

$13
Got that hunting game plus some dlc when it was super cheap, great game for audio books

0$
Upgraded my pc last year and pirated everything I liked.

Lol I haven't played it yet. Plan on playing it with my fiancée but she was in hospital for a while there so we haven't had a chance.

>fiancée but she was in hospital
Is she ok now. What happen

post her tits

>DESTRUCTION OF THE GAMING CORPORATION
A man can only dream.

Do all you pirates actually play anything to completion? When I pirated I suffered from too much choice and was distracted by every new release. I only ever finished was things I had a major interest in & would buy if I had money.

Now that I can buy so much, I finish about 60-70% of my purchases.

Most games aren't worth finishing.

She's fine. She probably faked it. You know women anything for attention.

I would if she'd let me take a pic of them. She's too paranoid phone companies will steal it or accidentally leak them. As if anyone would give a crap about so random girls tits not like she's famous. They are nice though.

Whats point of marrying girl you dont love and praise?

Maybe because I'm not a pathetic grovelling incel?

It's just banter user I tease the shit out of her in real life too. It's fun.

Around 300€.
Didn't buy any hardware this year because PC gaming is a clusterfuck of different storefronts and I already have every console except xbone and that doesn't have any games.

She was genuinely unwell I was making light of it. Don't want to share personal details online is all. She wouldnt like it if I did. Probably thinks that her identity could be found out. Sometimes I wonder if I should make her a tinfoil hat?

Bulling your wife is a national passtime for non-cucks

$1500 on Fate Grand Order

Attached: itstoolate.png (761x2586, 2.28M)

Might as well end it all now. Before you go full whale and go bankrupt and kill yourself anyway.

fucking whale
don't hide behind the niggers of the sea just because they're cute

The 5700 Red Devil cards are out.

$5 on a new keyboad because my old one had a few keys so used up they got holes in them

That makes no sense. Why would you ever want to hurt your own wife physically or mentally?

All for the Switch digital:
FFVII, FFIX, FFX/X-2, Resident Evil Revelations 1+2, Remnant, The Last Sphear, Shantae, Violett and many cheap 1-5 dollar games.
Physical:
Astral Chain, FE3H, Dark Souls, Xenoverse 2, FFXII, Mario Kart 8, DBZ Fighterz.
A 256gb Micro SD card for the Switch
Bought a used WiiU for 80 bucks + Xenoblade Chronicles X

Holding out for:
Pokemon Sword, FFVIII Remastered

Attached: 15241817_1184593928285632_980072958867897760_n.jpg (398x577, 32K)

Killer whales are actually dolphins, not whales.

I have spent approx $205 this year (after currency conversion) on videogames. Normally I would spend around 66% less to be honest, but this year I bought a few AAA releases at launch for some reason.

About €500 Euro Dollars so far. Theres a actually a good few games coming out soon that I want to play. This is the first year this gen where I've played so many games.

Blasphemous
Greedfall
Borderlands 3
Links Awakening remake
The Surge 2
Code Vein
Trine 4
Outer Worlds
Jedi Fallen Order
Shenmue 3
Darksiders Genesis

Dr Pepper for me

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 46K)

Bout 100 or so. More than usual. I play on PC so it's super cheap even if I buy all my games.

calender year? Maybe around $100. The past 365 days? Probably $200 or so.

about $500
got a new cpu and some games

You sound like a child who places their ideal woman on a pedestal. She doesn't exist and no real relationship is purely love, devotion & happy times. Your idea of what a relationship is, seems very naive. Stick with your 2D girls unless your want to become disillusioned and have your eyes opened.

I'm pretty sure $0. I might've bought a $20, but I don't recall when I got SMT4A. I have far too many games already to bother with buying new ones right now. That said, I'm tempted to pick up the Alliance Alive Switch game because I really enjoyed that, and would like the preorder bonus that comes with it.

$0.00

I'm 29 and never had sex or gf

Upgrading/replacing my old PC. It's had a good run and might still be useful as a cheap Terraria server, but, after 10 years, there isn't much that works well with newer titles.

Currently sitting around $600 between ram, mobo, cpu. Looking at getting a multi-fan 5700 gpu in a couple weeks. Should last me another 10.

I don't spend money because I just sell items on Steam to fill up my Steam Wallet.

Attached: 1567390707934.png (1500x500, 81K)

I actually understand and empathise with you. I could have ended up that way too. I'm basically a shut in now but luckily before my life fell to shit I met my girl. Only by pretending to have confidence did I get with her. I basically acted as an exaggerated version of myself. I'm told I'm good looking but I'm too introverted and wierd to make use of it. I lost my virginity late at 20 and have only ever been with the one person. For some people that's the ideal but it isn't always perfect and nor could it ever be.

I did that with cards from my 100 or so games and cheap sales. Thanks Gabe for the free shit. This one's on him! If you hats or whatever I'm sure it's even more lucrative.