ARE YOU OK? BUSTA WOLF

ARE YOU OK? BUSTA WOLF

Attached: 2994075-terry_pose_kof_xiv_by_charlydaimon21-db7sncp.png (414x640, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-SG_CqFEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q32TgVhtwBE
youtu.be/i3tNSlvOvj4
youtube.com/watch?v=-ATZv1J3cqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Nako was already confirmed
> Incels seething & crying their eyes out that it's not another generic literal who white male
Amazing based Sakurai

>Nako
CRACK SHOOT

Attached: 1674772-zerochan.terry.bogard.272628.jpg (768x1024, 257K)

Until Sabi or Vergeben deconfirm the december leak she's 100 % confirmed as the next fighter. It goes along with the female fighter that will disappoint & confuse people leak from awhile ago

c'mon

Attached: 1567352743808.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

Sabi already deconfirmed Nako dumbass

Attached: __terry_bogard_the_king_of_fighters_and_etc_drawn_by_l_g_greenforce1__c3924c844eb9adf3747d658f1f1e5b (1344x1400, 2.05M)

Kyo chads will never lose

Attached: 1567376146575m.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Attached: __terry_bogard_the_king_of_fighters_and_etc_drawn_by_hankuri__be890947b01f61e5450196eeaa24f9b1.jpg (467x700, 72K)

Attached: __andy_bogard_geese_howard_joe_higashi_shiranui_mai_and_terry_bogard_fatal_fury_drawn_by_sadamoto_yo (701x1000, 346K)

BURRRRRNNNN KNAKULLL

Sabi literally stated that the DM's were fake which is why people who post them on Discord are being banned.

Lies, the bitch is just going back on his word because he doesnt wanna get sued

Sabi flat out refused to state what their gender is, so now i know you rosterfag autists are just clinging to false information

what songs do you guys want in?
this better be in youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-SG_CqFEM

>there will never be a Capcom vs. SNK 3

Attached: 1541872464720.jpg (400x300, 19K)

That reminded me how pleasant to the ears all that gook gibberish in those snk games were. All that mumbo jumbo had a distinct appeal

>giving a fighting game character a smash spot

back to sleep for 3 months I go
not that it isn't cool, but Smash is an opportunity to give video game characters outside the fighting genre a shot to play in a pseudo fighting game

Attached: isleep.jpg (600x537, 38K)

Duck King's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Q32TgVhtwBE

I know that feel bro. It's just like we'll never see a new Rival Schools,Darkstalkers,and Power Stone games as well.

>mfw we're going to get SNK's Lightning Nakoruru instead of someone actually cool like Geese or Marco

Attached: 1518989459956.jpg (600x600, 42K)

It could be Athena since she had a NES game and all.

No Athena no buy.

Attached: a034b7579c5b4ea118b7b522bcabd710.jpg (433x650, 52K)

Only if she gets her bikini armor since we didn't get femHero

>been Terryposting since launch
>Terryposting has now increased 10000% with the SNK revelation
Fuck yes, the dream is coming true.

Attached: The-Terry-Bogard-Workout.png (869x919, 663K)

Watched gameplay of Terry and I could not think of a more boring fighting game character to put in smash.

When are Nintendo getting their heads out of their asses and adding the only character people actually want?

Attached: 1547024146332.jpg (225x225, 9K)

TERRYCHADS WW@
WE WON

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

POWAH WEEEIIIBBU

I'm okay, but not great.

terry fags are honestly pretty obnoxious with how little they give a shit about other snk characters

athena is the best choice because she is connected to both SNK's fighting history and arcadey game history

i suppose Ralf would be good too

>People comparing nakoruru to lightning
So just like cloud it will be Terry.

>HEAHS DA BIG WAOWN
I hope the leak is wrong

We only accept Kyo as an alternative. Maifags and Nakorurufags are just waifushits who want to jerk off.

>One of SNK's oldest and most beloved characters
>A Lightning
All of the people that want Terry or Mai are memers or gamers. I actually like those characters but I bet half of these niggas think they're KoF characters

Attached: 1516092948618.png (523x490, 398K)

after everyone else has been in a crossover, he needs his due

>Cumbrain is filtered
Nice

Kyo is the only other one I can see being in aside from Nakoruru currently.

There were like 7 genuine Terry fags before today, those guys are alright. Most of the terryposters now are just hopping on the bandwagon and don't really know SNK.

So, what’s his gimmick going to be? Every DLC has one so far; Joker has Arsene and Hero is Rng. I’m sure Banjos gimmick will be something collectible based like Phoenix Wright in Marvel.

No gimmicks. He'll be an honest fighter with command inputs and a meter.

Terry will have a female alt.

Hoping it's the 98 advanced gameplay, where you can store up to three crystals and use them for DM or power up your attacks. Also, like Ryu and Ken, you can do his circular inputs and do more damage.

max mode cancels
youtu.be/i3tNSlvOvj4

First thing that comes to mind is a simple super meter. Powers up the next special just like Cloud, Power Wave becomes Power Geyser, Burn Knuckle into Buster Wolf, etc.

meant 4 this user oops

Sounds good but even Ryu who is Mr. Fighting Game himself has the 2 supers and always facing with inputs gimmick. I honestly hope they just make him handle how Geese compares in T7.

Fuck Nakoruru, I'm sick of her getting shilled everywhere.
Though I guess she's more accurately SNK's Morrigan.

If they use the Real Bout meter system, Nintendo will have my respects.

>already confirmed
>100% confirmed
Oh Jeez I must've missed that official Nintendo announcement. Rosterfags are the most delusional faggots on this website. Please consider fucking your own ass

I want MOTW's entire OST: youtube.com/watch?v=-ATZv1J3cqQ

He'll probably have a meter mechanic like geese in Tekken

>cancelling Buster Wolf into Triple Geyser
I’m ready.

People, where are forgetting something important: if a SNK character is indeed in smash, imagine the assists it will bring. Bringing Geese, stand there and if he's attacked, he'll counter, or any MS member using a random weapon.

Attached: 1567372663599.png (1600x1400, 779K)

I already knew that’s why you asked for this in the draw thread.

Actually Sabi deconfirmed Nako. Keep up with the news dude.

A Geese Mii costumes would be perfect for the Brawler's counter

Sabi definitely deconfirmed Nako a while ago, I dunno why you think that this did not happen.

Which isn't true, they are backtracking to avoid a lawsuit.

Its marco and fio and the other two characters i forgot about. They use a mech too.

GHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHEGHUEHUEHUEHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUHUHUE HE'S IN SHE'S IN HUEHEUAHUHE

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES!! ONLY PEPE & WOJAK SHITPOSTS!!! NO GAMES, ONLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITPOST!!

are you okay?

ITS OKAY WHEN MY FAVORITE GAME HAS 20 TO 30 SIMULTANEOUS THREADS BECAUSE I LIKE IT

seethe

unironically based

not wanting to fuck Terry is the gayest thing you could have done. What a faggot.

every day i pray somebody tries to spam the usual "cope seethe dilate" stuff on Yea Forums so it can get sitewide filtered

Attached: 1561461083437.png (573x614, 76K)

Lose weight
Go outside
Get a job
Take a shower

not a bad idea desu

Can smash incels please fuck off from snk titles k thx.

Ok who is it then man?